Dr Mabuse SOI: Harry & Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it" I asked sleepily.

"About 11 in the morning" she teased, "Guess I wore you out." I really opened my eyes to see a cup of coffee being handed to me by my sister who was naked. She motioned me to scoot over and she sat next to me. "That was so great last night and you fell asleep. You know I wanted more. How about right now?"

I took a sip of the coffee and smiled, "I'd love to but we are going to have to wait. Dad will be up soon and I don't want to make him mad at us. You get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs."

"Oh Harry" said my disappointed sister.

"Later" I said, "Dad will be up soon and you know that he will be leaving around 4 this afternoon. We will have plenty of time to play. Lets go to the drugstore and get a soda, maybe play the jukebox."

"OK" smiled my sister as she walked out of my room. I watched as her butt cheeks moved in the daylight out of my sight. I thought how lucky I am. I know some people hate their sisters but I loved mine and most people consider what we are doing wrong, but I loved screwing my sister. I know she loved it too. I put on my skivvies and headed to the bathroom. I showered, got dressed, and went downstairs into the kitchen. I saw my sister smiling radiantly at me. She looked lovely with the sunlight reflecting off her blonde hair and dressed in a white blouse and white safari slacks. My father has still asleep as we left to the drugstore. We stayed there for a couple of hours, listening to music, drinking soda, chatting, and just staring into each other's eyes. We returned to the house, holding hands, and kissing when no one was around.

Dad was up and eating a late lunch when we came back. He handed me a telegram. I opened it and it was my orders to return on the Sunday train. It was good news that I was being sent to California to work with the payroll units. I was trained to fight but the military decided my services were best used in the accounting units. Faith and Dad were happy that I was in a safer place but at the same time Faith was upset I had to leave in a couple of days. At four in the afternoon, Dad left for work and then Faith closed the living room shades.

Faith and I snuggled on the couch, exchanging kisses or tongues for a long time. While kissing, I manage to undo the buttons on the front of her blouse. I stroked Faith's ribs and reached around to unhook her bra. Soon my sister was topless kissing me as I enjoyed the pleasure of caressing her breasts.

Faith stopped kissing me and smilingly said, "I want to try something the bad girls in school told me about. They said guys like to have their peter licked and sucked on. Would you like me to do that?" I nodded yes. My sister kneeled on the floor and began to unbuckle my pants. I assisted and soon my pants and skivvies where around my ankles and my cock was at full mast. Faith took my cock in her hand and then stared at my cock for a few seconds. Soon she kissed the head of my kissed, licked over it, and finally put it in her mouth. It was the first blow I had and it felt great even if Faith was inexperienced at it.

My sister looked up and asked, "Does it feel good?"

"Oh yes, it feels real good!" I replied, "Do it some more. You like how it tastes?"

I gave Faith the approval she was looking for. She smiled, nodded her head, and put her lips back on my cock. She explored my cock with her tongue and mouth for awhile then she began to pump my cock with her hand while she played with the head of my cock in her mouth. Faith let go and pulled back with a strand of precum stretching from her lips to my cock.

"Tastes like salty milk", she smiled, "Are you ready to shoot your jizz soon?" I nodded and my sister said, "I like sucking on you but I'm not ready to drink your jizz. Some girls do but I'm not ready to try it yet. Let me know when you are ready. I want to see you shoot it out of your cock"

I nodded again and she put her lips over my wet cock. She began to stroke me faster as she sucked on my cock head. I whispered loudly that I was going to shoot. Faith pulled back as one stream of cum flew across her cheek. She was still jacking me as three then four streams of cum shot straight up in the air.

She smiled as cum dripped off her cheek and said, "That was so cool! Wow, that is what you shot in me last night. This is so neat!"

I was regaining my consciousness after coming hard and looked down to see that most of my cum landed back on my stomach. My sister was doodling with the cum on my stomach and traced a heart with my initials on one side and hers' on the other. Faith got up and went into the bathroom for a towel. I watched my topless sister leave the room and thought how lucky I was to have her. Faith came back in a few minutes without cum on her cheek and the rest of her clothing was gone too. She lovingly wiped cum from my chest, removed my shirt, and the clothing gathered at my feet. Faith grabbed the clothing from the floor and extended her hand to me.

I clasped her hand as she led me to her bedroom. Soon Faith was on top of me kissing and my cock was hard again poking between her legs. Our two naked bodies rolled side to side as our tongues flickered in each others mouth and our hands touched every part of our bodies. Soon I was on top of her, sucking on her nipples when I began to push my cock into her. She was not as tight as last night and I easily slide in on the first try. I could hear my sister let out a pleasurable moan as I began to pump her. Her legs were wrapped around my hips driving my thrusts even harder. It was not long before I was ready to cum again. I pushed my cock hard and deep into my sister as streams of cum shot into her. I was still very excited and my cock stayed hard as I continued to fuck Faith. Faith had a happy smile and was moaning in pleasure as I continued to pump her.

"Harry, I love this but my legs are getting tired. Can we do it a different way? said Faith who moaned and screamed out in orgasm.

I pulled out and stood up. I helped position Faith on all fours and scooted between her legs. On my knees, I slide my cock back into my sister's pussy and moved her hips with my hands, back and forth against my cock. I could see that Faith really enjoyed that position as she pushed her hips hard against me. I liked this position better too as I get a better opportunity to explore my sister's body with my hands as I pumped her. I reached down and played with her nipples and then began to massage her clit as I pumped her. Faith screamed out in pleasure as I rubbed her clit. Faith let her head hang down and was breathing hard as I grabbed both hips and began pumping my cock in her as hard and fast as I could. I pushed hard and again shot my white hot cum into her.

We rocked slowly as the pleasure of sex filled our heads and our bodies relaxed. Slowly we untangled our bodies and cuddled together. We kissed some but mainly stayed quiet and held each other. We fell asleep in each other's arms until I woke up startled. I heard the back door close as my father had returned from work. I quickly and quietly covered my sister and went into my own room. The next few days were great repeats of that previous day. Faith and I would do things together like go to the drugstore or the movies and after our father left, snuggle in her room for great sex.

Sunday arrived and I was on my way to the train station. Dad drove and Faith was in the back seat. It was a silent drive except for Faith quietly weeping. It was sad for both of us that I had to leave and I wanted to stay and be with Faith all the time. They walked with me to the train. Before I boarded the train with my duffle, my father shook my hand and told me to take care and write often. Faith gave me a big hug and kiss. We waved to each other then I entered the train car and found an empty seat.

I arrived in California a few days later and became adjusted to my new job in the service. It turned out to be a very important job as I was handling thousands of dollars every day. After two months, I convinced my father to send Faith out here for a few days on vacation as I had some leave coming due. I borrowed a car from a buddy who owed me some money and picked Faith up at the town station. After much hugging and kissing at the station platform, I packed her bag into the trunk and we headed for a rented cabin at Yosemite. Yosemite was a quiet place during the war and we had this great cabin to play in. We explored Yosemite somewhat that weekend and even skinny dipped in one of the secluded streams but we mainly stayed in the cabin, making up for lost time. Faith really liked California and missed me very much. Too soon she was on the train back to Minnesota.

I was sent to Hawaii for two months on special assignment when I received a telegram that my father passed away. He had a tragic mishap at the defense plant. Because of the special assignment, I could not go home for the funeral and had to leave so much responsibility to Faith. I would call her as often as I could. Our aunt and uncle helped her out with the funeral, the will, and the personal effects. Faith and I decided that she should sell the house and move out to California. Our uncle bought the family home from us which turned out to be a wise investment after the war. Faith sold what she could of the household effects. Soon I was back in California and sent for my sister. With the proceeds of the estate, we were able to buy a house and begin a new life as man and wife. Faith got a job at the defense plant in town and after the war I got a job in the same plant as an accountant. We have lived a long and happy life together and have no regrets enjoying our family love.

12