Dr Mabuse SOI: Paige's Story

Story Info
Wife, husband, sister & daughter find love.
8.8k words
4.7
132.6k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paige Smith and this is my story about the close relationship with my husband, my daughter, and her school teacher. I grew up in Kansas City, had some wild times in high school, and received a scholarship to a Kansas college. In my first year at college, I met Tommy who was a junior. We became an item and soon we were living together. The next year, I became pregnant and we were married. I gave birth to my daughter, Kathy, and after Tommy graduated, we moved to Dallas where Tommy got his first job. Last year, Tommy received a promotion but we had to move to Des Moines Iowa. It was hard for Kathy as she would be leaving her friends and beginning her last year at a new high school with no old friends.

I believe in being part of my daughter's education and was in the mother's club during Kathy's years of elementary school. I always went to parent's teacher nights and meetings during her secondary school years. It was very important to me and Kathy to attend the "meet the teacher" night at Kathy's new school. It started about 6:30 and I was to go to each class on Kathy's schedule for about five minutes, hear the teacher briefly talk about his class, ask any questions, and then go on to the next class. I went to the classes and the teachers and school seemed to be very nice. I went to Kathy's last class which was history taught by Ms. Smith. I sat in the class with the rest of the parents and in a few minutes, Ms. Smith walked in. She looked very familiar but I could not remember where I had known her. Then it occurred to me that Ms. Smith was Rhonda Smith, one of my good friends when I went high school. I don't think that she had seen me as there were many parents in the room and the two in the front monopolized all the free time with questions. As the last bell, rang I walked up to Rhonda who immediately recognized me.

"Paige Johnson!" exclaimed Rhonda, "Of all my old friends, what are you doing here?"

"Well, it's Paige Smith now" I said, "My family moved here from Dallas last year. My daughter Kathy is in your history class. I haven't heard from you since high school. How did you end up in Iowa?"

"After high school" she said, "I got a degree in teaching and my best job offer was here and I have been here ever since. Kathy is a great student and I know that it is hard for her since she is new in school. She does look a lot like you when you were in high school."

"There is so much to talk about and I know that you have to close things up." I said, "Let's get together this Saturday and have lunch. We can catch up on old times!"

"That would be great" said Rhonda, "Here is my number, give me a call and we can meet somewhere. It is so good to see you. I can't wait to hear what you have been doing since high school."

I left the school and headed for home. I could not believe that I would run into Rhonda after all these years especially teaching history to my daughter. I did not tell Tommy or Kathy about Rhonda teaching until I had a chance to talk more with her. Rhonda did call me later that week and we set up a lunch date for Saturday. Saturday was a good day for us to meet as Kathy was busy with her friends and Tommy watched sports most of the day. I told them I was going shopping and drove to the warehouse district just south of downtown. It was an area of old warehouses that were converted to restaurants, nightclubs, and small shops which had become the hot spot to be in town. I walked into the restaurant and saw Rhonda at the bar having a glass of wine while waiting for me.

I walked over to her and we hugged close then went to a table for lunch. She was as beautiful as she was in high school. Rhonda was tall and thin with wavy dark hair and deep blue eyes.

"I still can't believe that we would meet again and in Des Moines of all places" I smiled.

"Me too" Rhonda smiled back, "So where have you been since high school, tell me what's happened in your life since then. You still look the same."

The waiter brought me a glass of wine and took our order. I appreciated the compliment as I work hard to keep my figure. I said, "After high school, I went to college in Kansas where I met my husband. I had planned getting my degree in business but being the bad girl sometimes, I moved in with him, got pregnant, and dropped out of school. We got married and luckily he was close to graduating and after that, we moved to where his job was in Dallas. Been there until he got a promotion and we moved here last year. How about you?"

"Well" paused Rhonda, "After high school, I stayed in Kansas City and got my teaching degree there. At the time there were not many teaching jobs there and out of the many applications I mailed, a school district here offered me a job. Been here ever since."

"Any husbands or boyfriends?" I asked.

Rhonda smiled, "No. I've had a few affairs and some live ins from time to time but really no one that I could live the rest of my life with or have only one sex partner."

I smiled and whispered, "Are you still bi?"

Rhonda smiled, "Yes and you?"

"Not since high school" I whispered, "Those were the best times and I think back on them fondly. In college, I did some threesomes with my hubby and a guy when we were living together but never did anything more with a girl. My husband would like to still do one with two girls. His unfulfilled fantasy, you know. Once I had Kathy, our wild times ended and we really weren't around anyone who was that sexually open minded."

"I see" said Rhonda as the platters of food were placed on our table. "Looks like the normal life has treated you well, you look great! I love your daughter. She is such a good student, really bright. I teach the drama club and I would like Kathy to join. She would be able to really make some new friends and they are really a nice group of kids."

"I'll ask her" I said, "but I not going to pressure her. She will join if she wants to do it and she really likes you as a teacher. Maybe she will. Where do you live in town?"

"I live in a condo south of here" she said, "How about you?"

"In the burbs, west of town" I said, "My husband makes good money and he likes living the good life even though he is broke most of the time. Why don't you come over for dinner some time? I would love for you to come over and I think Kathy would like that also."

"I would love to come over" said Rhonda, "Does your husband know about how we were in high school? Not that it makes much difference but not to be awkward either."

I smiled, "He knows that I was bi in high school and that I was in love with a girl named Rhonda. If I introduced you, he would know. It would be OK."

"Cool" Rhonda said, "No secrets. So you have a picture of him? You haven't even told me his name."

"I'm sorry" I said, "I didn't know that I hadn't mentioned his name" I pulled my wallet out of my purse and opened a small cache of photos in plastic sleeves. Selecting a group photo of Tommy, Kathy, and myself, I pointed to my husband and said, "This is Tommy"

Rhonda stared at the photo for a while and said, "This is my brother!"

"What do you mean" I asked, "I never knew you had a brother. I thought your family died in an accident and you were living with your aunt."

"That isn't actually true." Rhonda sighed, "My mother, father, and brother grew up in St. Louis. Something happened and I was sent to live with my aunt in Kansas City. My brother was sent to live with some relatives in Wichita. We lost contact with each other and not long after that, my parents were killed in an auto accident. My brother is Tommy Smith and while it has been years since I've seen my brother, that's him!"

"That is so sad" I said, "I never knew and you never said anything about that in high school. What happened? Why were you two separated?

Rhonda thought awhile and said, "This is so weird. Since you are my best high school friend and probably my sister in law, I will tell you. Before I was sent to Kansas City, my brother and I were having an affair! Our parents caught us in bed and separated us as far as they could."

"Wow!" I whispered, "You were fucking your brother! My husband! I can't believe it. We both fucked the same guy and we had sex with each other."

"It's true" she said, "Talk about a small world. Paige, you have been honest and open with me in the past. I hope you can be understanding. I enjoyed my family affair and still love my brother but I'm not sure if you still want me over for dinner."

"I'm OK with it" I smiled reassuringly, "I think it sounds hot, nasty, and kinky about you two. After all I could not resist Tommy either. I understand. Tommy has never told me about you and I don't know how he feels about meeting you after all these years."

"I know" Rhonda said, "Talk to him, you be the judge. If you think it would be OK, I would love to meet with my brother again. If not, we can still be good friends. Right?"

"Oh sure" I said, "I want to stay friends and get together even if we can't be around Tommy. I am very happy to be around my old friend again. Please don't tell Kathy that you know me unless things are cool with Tommy. I'm not embarrassed but it creates too many problems, too many white lies around the house."

"I understand" She said, "I'll keep our secret until things work out."

We finished our lunch and chatted for another hour, catching up on old times. We hugged and we went are separate ways home. Driving home, I drifted into memories of being naked with Rhonda during high school, making love. I could imagine a younger image of my husband naked with Rhonda too! I pulled into my driveway back to the normal straight life. Kathy and some friends were outside throwing the basketball around while Tommy was inside watching baseball on cable. How would I get Tommy to tell me about his sister? Would he want to know about his sister and me? Would he want her over for dinner and back into our lives?

Later that night Paige was moaning, "Oh that felt so good! Tommy that was extra special tonight!"

Tommy lifted his head from between Paige's legs and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't know why but I really got into eating your pussy tonight. Tell me am I as good as some of your experiences with women?"

Looking down at Tommy I said, "Oh Tommy, you have the best tongue for a guy. Girls are just different not better, like apples and oranges. Besides, you still fantasizing about me and another girl?"

Tommy smiled, "We have done some wild stuff in bed but I still have that fantasy to fulfill. All guys do have that fantasy. Do you still think about it or desire to be with a girlfriend? How old were you when you first tried being bi?"

"Talking about it turn you on?" I smiled as I watched Tommy's cock grow. "I enjoyed being with another woman at the time and I think it depends on who you are with. Rhonda was a good friend and I was comfortable making love with her. I think about it once in awhile but as you know I have never met anyone else I was comfortable with and who was interested in trying bi stuff. I was about Kathy's age when Rhonda and I first did stuff."

"Wish I could have been there then." smiled Tommy, "I wonder if Kathy has ever tried anything with another girl? I don't even know if she is a virgin or not!"

"I don't know" I said, "She is at that age when after I show her how to do makeup or shave her legs and pits, she doesn't talk about that stuff with me. I imagine that she has touched some guy's cock and probably sucked one but I don't know if she has gone further than that. Really doubt that she has had any bi experience. Thinking about your daughter with another girl turns you on?"

"Yes" Tommy said, "I've fantasized her naked with another girl like her friend Connie."

"My, my, such thoughts from a father" I teased, "If Connie was that way, I'd be naked with her first. She is a very hot girl and she knows it. Too be honest, I have had thoughts once in awhile about Kathy too. Sometimes when we hug or when we are dressing together, a sexual thought about her crosses my mind. I find incest to be a hot and nasty fantasy but I doubt that I could do it in reality. You?"

Tommy grinned and said, "I never knew you were that open minded. I have had experience with incest in my past and I loved it. I never told you the real reason why I was living with relatives in Wichita. When our family was together, my sister and I were in love with each other and we were caught having sex."

"Really" as I acted surprised. Tommy told me his version of what happened with his sister and how they were both sent away. His version was very close to what Rhonda told me. "Well, have you ever wanted to see again? Would you be sexually interested in her?"

"Of course, I would love to see my sister again." said my husband, "It has been so long and there are so many things I would want to tell her, tell her I'm sorry for what happened to our lives. Sexually, that would depend on her and what has happened since then, and of course you. You are my wife and does the thought of being with your husband fucking his sister turn you on?"

"Yes it does." I said, "Would you like to see me and your sister naked together, making love?"

"That sounds so hot!" Tommy "That kind of fantasy could make me cum right now!"

"What if I told you that you sister lives in this town and that she is one of Kathy's teachers? I smiled, "What if I told you that your sister Rhonda is the same Rhonda that was my lover in high school?"

"No way" exclaimed Tommy, "You're bullshitting me!"

"Way" I grinned. I told him about the chance meeting at Kathy's school and our lunch date where we discovered the special relationship between the three of us. After Tommy got over the shock I asked him, "Do you want to meet over dinner? Rhonda would like to see us very much if you want to see her."

"How do you really feel about it?" asked Tommy, "This is for real not some fantasy."

"I think I would be OK with it." I said, "I love Rhonda and understand how you both did feel towards each other. I am your wife and lover for many years and I don't expect you to run off with her. Maybe there is some sexual electricity between you two still or maybe not. If there is, it's the three of us not you two! Understand?"

"Yes, I do" said Tommy, "I love you and would never run off. If there was anything to happen, I would insist it be the three of us. Talk to her and set up something."

We spent the next few hours making very hot love. It wasn't so much the physical activity but the mental images going through my head of Rhonda and me, Rhonda and Tommy, the three of us together, even of our daughter Kathy. I think Tommy was having the same thoughts. I did call Rhonda later that week and she was delighted to have dinner with us and see her brother after so many years. I decided that we should eat at a restaurant of her choice and figured it was neutral ground in case things did not go well. That Thursday afternoon, I talked with Kathy who was getting an after school snack in the kitchen.

"Kathy, are you going out this Saturday evening?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said, "Connie and I are going to meet some friends at the show and I think that I'm going to spend the night at her house. Why?"

"Your father and I are going to meet an old friend for dinner" I said, "And wanted to know your plans in case we had to be home early or leave you a key."

"No, have fun" said Kathy as she took a drink of soda, "I'll be fine at Connie's. What time do you think you and Dad will be home? In case I can't spend the night at the last minute."

"Not to late" I said, "We should be back around ten."

"Cool" said Kathy, "We won't be out of the show then. I'll call you afterwards and let you know what my plans are. By the way, I will be staying later at school on Tuesdays and will need to be picked."

"Sure" I said, "What are you doing after school on Tuesdays?"

"Ms Smith, my history teacher, heads up the drama club and asked me to join." She smiled, "I stopped by this week and met some of the students. I really like them. I think they liked me too and told me how much fun they have putting on the school plays."

I smiled and said, "I think you are going to have so much fun! I know it is hard to make friends in a new school and it sounds like a good way to meet new people. Connie is a really good friend to you but you need more than one friend in your life."

"I know" said Kathy, "I had so many friends when we lived in Dallas and I miss them very much. I know that I will make some new friends. I really like Ms Smith. She is a really cool teacher and she is so nice to me."

I smiled, "Special people get special treatment." I don't think Kathy understand that statement as the phone rang and it was her friend Connie. She went to her bedroom to take the call which was another hour long gab session.

Saturday night arrived. Connie picked up Kathy to go to the movies while Tommy and I dressed for dinner. We drove to the warehouse district and went to this seafood restaurant to meet Tommy's sister. We walked to the bar where we shared a glass of wine and waited. A few minutes later, Rhonda walked in. They looked at each other and broke out with the biggest smiles. Tommy walked towards Rhonda and tightly embraced his sister as tears fell from Rhonda's face. The rest of the evening was spent catching up on each other's history of the last 20 years. We decided to keep our first reunion low key. After dinner, we exchanged hugs and kisses but went our separate ways home. Tommy and I invited Rhonda to come over for dinner the following Saturday. Rhonda gladly accepted.

That Saturday turned out to be quite an evening for us. Kathy had left with her friends before Rhonda had arrived. Tommy and I prepared BBQ and after dinner, the three of us snuggled on the living room couch over glasses of wine. It wasn't long before Rhonda sat on my lap and I had my arms around her waist. She was chatting with her brother while I began to kiss the back of her neck and glided my tongue along her earlobes. Rhonda stopped talking and turned to kiss me. The next thing I knew, I was on my back with Rhonda on top of me, kissing me furiously. I glanced to one side to see Tommy kneeling on the floor next to us watching the fun. I glanced again to see Tommy slide his arm up to his elbow in his sister's skirt. I knew that Rhonda was not wearing any underwear and with a small moan, I knew my husband found his sister's fun spot. Rhonda opened my blouse and moved the folds of material to the side, exposing my hard nippled breasts. Rhonda was sucking hard on my nipples while her brother fingered her pussy. Tommy's sister shuddered with a small orgasm then untangled herself and stood up.

She motioned me to stand next to her. Facing Tommy, his sister slowly and erotically removed what was left of my clothing and then I stripped Rhonda of her clothes. Tommy unbuckled his jeans in front of his naked wife and naked sister. Rhonda and I knelt on the floor and helped Tommy pushed his jeans and briefs around his ankles. I began his suck on his cock while Rhonda began to lick his balls. Tommy placed each of his hands on our butts then each hand reached over and placed a finger in our pussies. Rhonda and I took turns on Tommy's cock and sometimes we licked together while Tommy's fingers moved in and out of our pussies. I could tell that Tommy was ready to come soon. Rhonda placed her mouth over her brother's cock while I pumped his cock as hard as I could. Tommy let out a moan of pleasure and pushed his hips up. Rhonda's eyes widen slightly as streams of cum filled her mouth. I was ready getting off watching my husband shoot his cum into his sister's mouth. Tommy relaxed and his soft cock slid out of Rhonda's sticky lips. Rhonda leaned over and french kissed me pushing Tommy's cum into my mouth as well. We kissed and tongued while playing with Tommy's cum until we swallowed most of it or it dripped on Tommy.