Dr Mabuse SOI: Paige's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy enjoyed watching that as much as we enjoyed kissing like that and soon his cock was hard again. It had been quite awhile that any of us had been in a threesome and the evening fun went on for several hours. Tommy enjoyed watching his sister and I make hot bi love. I had a bigger thrill than Tommy as I watched him fuck his sister and Rhonda loved to see her brother fuck me. It was very pleasurable for us and several times that month when Kathy was away, we would play.

Even with all the hot fun that was going on, I still had fantasies about my daughter. There were times that I would look at her doing her homework or talking with friends and imagining her in our bed. I talked to Rhonda about this who got excited at the thought of seducing her niece. She said that she had an idea and we worked out a plan.

Kathy had joined the drama club and enjoyed the people and activities. She got a role in the school play while it was not the lead, she did play one of the major characters. A few weeks later, I had a call from my daughter who asked me to pick her up a half hour later than usual that day. I picked her up later and asked why rehearsal was later than usual.

"Mom" said Kathy, "I was having trouble with my part and Ms Smith stayed longer to help me with my lines and stuff."

"That was very nice of her to do" I smiled

"It helped" she said, "I can see what I was doing wrong and can play the part better. Mom, can I ask you a personal woman to woman question?"

"Sure" I said, "What are moms for? You can come to me with anything at anytime."

"OK" said Kathy in a low voice, "Ms Smith and I were going over the part. We were practicing the lines and she was showing me how I should stay and express my moves. There is one scene where I am to kiss Gary, the other lead. Well, I was having problems, not with kissing but kissing on stage and with someone I don't really know. Well, Ms Smith talked to me about the scene and showed me how I'm supposed to kiss on stage."

"And" I asked

"We kissed" Kathy said excitedly, "I mean she wasn't trying to make out with me but I really liked her kiss Mom. I really got turned on by it."

"Well" I said reassuringly, "Sometimes, something new or different can be exciting, doesn't mean you are gay or anything. You do like boys?"

"Oh yes" said Kathy, I love to be with guys and I like having sex too. Their things turn me on!"

"Things?" I laughed, "You mean their cocks?"

"Of course Mom" Kathy smiled, "I imagine you guessed that I'm not a virgin. There are times when I have been naked around my friend Connie and I just look at her. It is hard not to want to reach out and touch them."

"I see" I said, "Connie is really built and she has bigger tits than you. Maybe you wish you had tits as big as hers? I mean your not gay but you might be somewhat bi. Has Connie ever wanted to do anything with you?"

"No, she is very straight and she probably wouldn't be my friend if I suggested something" sighed Kathy.

"I see" with a wicked grin I asked, "How would you like to explore these feelings in a friendly loving environment where no one would judge you or put you at risk?"

"What are you talking about?" asked my daughter, "I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Your father is out of town this week" I smiled, "I'm going to call school tomorrow and tell them you are sick. We will have a girl's day off and talk more about this. OK?"

"I could use a day off" smiled Kathy, "Not sure what you want to do but I'm OK with it."

The next day I called in sick for Kathy and let her sleep until around nine. I woke her up and told to get dressed. She came down to the kitchen for some cereal and asked what we were going to do today. I had told her that we would meet a friend for lunch and do some shopping. We left around 10:30 and headed for the mall. Kathy was quiet but I tried to keep the conversation going. We left the car and headed for this nice restaurant. I held my daughter's hand as we walked down the mall. We walked into the restaurant and saw Rhonda there waiting for us.

"Ms Smith" exclaimed Kathy

"Hi Kathy" said Rhonda as she gave both of us a hug. "Surprised? I played hooky today too."

Our waitress took us to our table and we sat down. Kathy was a bit confused. Rhonda and I started to chat and let Kathy know that we have been friends for a long time. Kathy was now at ease and joined in on the conversation. Lunch has short and we shopping together. We looked at some jewelry and clothes then we went to a lingerie shop. We looked at the racks of lingerie, teddy's, nighties, and underwear. We told Kathy what she would like to get and suggested that a teddy would be nice. Kathy picked out a few and tried them on. She decided on a silky red one. We left the mall afterwards and headed for our house. At the house, we did each other's hair and make up. We did Kathy's makeup heavier than what she normally wears.

Kathy looked into the mirror and said, "Mom, you make my eyes so dark, I look like a slut!"

I calmly said, "Kathy, we are just playing and trying stuff. I don't expect you to look like this when you go to school. Why don't you put on your new teddy and let's see how you look." Kathy left to go to her room and when she returned to our living room, she found Rhonda and I lounging in our bathrobes.

"Kathy" I smiled, "You look so hot!"

Rhonda nodded in agreement and said, "Very sexy"

Kathy looked somewhat embarrassed and said, "Thanks. Why are you two in your robes?"

I motioned my daughter to have a seat on the couch with us. "We have had a lot of fun today and I wanted you to be comfortable. I told you that I wanted you to be able to explore your feelings. You see, Rhonda and I are bi and have been for a long time."

"You Mom?" said a surprised Kathy, "Do Dad know?

"Yes Dad knows", I smiled, "He was joined Rhonda and I for threesomes on occasion. All of us enjoy it." Kathy sat down between us and I put my arm around her waist. "I know you are surprised but are you OK so far?"

"Yes" Kathy said slowly, "It's just very surprising. I mean you are bi and my teacher and Dad likes having sex with both you. Wow. Mom, I did a threesome once and I really loved but it was with two guys."

"Now I'm surprised" I said, "Anyone I know?"

"Mike and John when we were in Dallas." sighed my daughter.

"Cool" I said, "Well, you said you liked Rhonda' kiss and she would like to have you kiss her again, if you want to."

"I would" said Kathy. Rhonda leaned over touching her lips to my daughter's. After a comfortable kiss, Rhonda leaned back and looked into my daughter's eyes. "Let's do that some more" said my daughter who enjoyed the first kiss. Rhonda leaned forward and kissed her more passionately with her lips slightly parted. Kathy parted the kiss and said, "I liked that. It felt really nice" Kathy looked at Rhonda whose robe had become untied revealing one nude breast and leg.

"I would like to see you kiss Paige" Rhonda wickedly smiled.

"My Mom!" said Kathy, "I don't think I could kiss my mom like that"

"Kathy, I would like that" I said, "I understand how you might feel but I think you would like it too. Let's try just once. Just close your eyes." I leaned over and placed my moist lips onto my daughter's lips. We had kissed before but in a very light guarded way but now it felt electric. Kathy felt the excitement too as her mouth parted and I slipped my tongue across the inside of her lips. I leaned back to see Kathy smiling and Rhonda pleased with our kissing. I smiled at Kathy and gave her a big hug. "I liked that too."

Kathy smiled and said, "Let me see you two kiss."

Rhonda and I nodded. Rhonda got up and sat on the other side of me, flashing her body through her untied robe. Rhonda and I embraced each other as our lips met. Soon, our tongues were exploring each other mouth and our hands were slipped in each other's robe. Rhonda's nipples were rock hard against my hands. We stopped our embrace and smiled at my daughter. Kathy was intrigued by our kissing and smiled. "Would you like to kiss me like that" asked Rhonda. Kathy nodded and Rhonda moved back to where she was sitting next to Kathy. "You first" smiled Rhonda.

Kathy put her arms around Rhonda's waist and leaned forward. Her lips met Rhonda's and soon Kathy slipped her tongue into Rhonda's mouth. Rhonda waited awhile and let Kathy enjoy and explore her new experience of French kissing another girl. Rhonda started to return the favor and their tongues met. Rhonda took one of Kathy's hands that was around her waist and slid it inside her robe. I could see my daughter slowly move her hand around Rhonda's waist and move up the side of Rhonda's chest, pausing, then running her hand across Rhonda's breast. Rhonda sighed and drove her tongue deeper into Kathy's mouth. I could see that Kathy was enjoying the new feeling she was having and enjoyed touching another woman's breast for the first time.

I started to massage Kathy's bare shoulders and in very gentle motion pulled my daughter on her back. Rhonda followed Kathy's movement and ended up lying on top of my daughter between her legs. Kathy was enjoying Rhonda on top of her, kissing her, and I could see Kathy's hands underneath Rhonda's robe, exploring her nude back. I slightly tugged on the collar of Rhonda's robe and as she moved her arms, I slid the robe off her body. Rhonda was completely naked on top of Kathy. Rhonda started to kiss down Kathy's neck as I could hear my daughter start to moan. I slipped out of my robe and saw my daughter look at my naked body and smiled. Kathy closed her eyes as Rhonda's kisses traveled down her neck and across my daughter's chest. Kathy's hands ran up and down Rhonda's back and across her butt. I kneeled next to the couch and clasping Kathy's hands, guided them around Rhonda's body, across each butt cheek. I guided one hand along the crack of Rhonda's butt to where she could start to feel Rhonda's pussy.

Kathy gasped and opened her eyes as her hand felt another pussy other than her own for the first time. Rhonda tugged at the front of Kathy's teddy and her young firm breasts popped out. Peeling the teddy down, Rhonda kissed further down and began to suck on my daughter's hard brown nipples. I left Kathy's hands to explore on their own as I moved closer to Kathy and joined Rhonda sucking on Kathy's breasts. Kathy had one hand on Rhonda's head as she kissed and sucked her left breast while I sucked on her right one, feeling the firmness with my hands. Kathy arched her head back and moaned. I was getting very excited sucking on my daughter's firm body and wanted to be the first tongue between her legs. I whispered to Rhonda who got off Kathy and kneeled next to me and returned to pleasing Kathy's breasts. I reached underneath Kathy and unzipped the lower half on her teddy. As my daughter and I exchanged smiles, I slowly slipped the teddy on her body. Now the three of us were completely naked.

I climbed onto the edge of the couch and lay on top of my daughter. I feel very comfortable and enjoyed the firmness of her young body. I began to suck on her left nipple and began kissing underneath her breasts and along her tummy. I kissed down her hip and only one leg to her knee. Then I placed my tongue on the inside of her thigh and slowly ran my tongue up to my daughter's pussy. I could her Kathy say "Oh Mom" as I ran my fingers across her pussy hair. It was soft, light colored, and slightly damp from pleasure. My fingers ran along her pussy lips and opened her pussy for me to explore and please. I ran my tongue along the inside of her pussy lips and lightly brushed her hard small clit. She tasted sweet like Rhonda when we were younger. I began to caress her pussy with all the gentleness and love that a mother and my tongue could.

Kathy was enjoying this as she spread her legs far apart and began to moan and occasionally tremble with a small orgasm. Rhonda started to kiss up Kathy's chest and returned to French kissing her. Rhonda then whispered in Kathy's ear, "I want to watch your mother eat you pussy" and straighten up. Rhonda was still on her knees next to the couch watching me between Kathy's legs. She took Kathy's right hand and guided her fingers along Rhonda's wet pussy. Soon, Kathy's fingers needed no guiding as she massaged Rhonda's clit. Rhonda began to moan in excitement and loudly as Kathy inserted one of her fingers deep into Rhonda's pussy. Rhonda was getting a fast and furious finger fucking while I was licking Kathy's pussy and probing my tongue into her pussy hole. Kathy started to push her pussy harder into my face than she screamed out while arching her back. I licked her clit harder and faster as she climaxed. My daughter relaxed her body as I stopped and raised my head to see my daughter in a state of bliss. She was still fingering Rhonda until Rhonda pushed Kathy's fingers against her as she had her orgasm. I got up and helped Rhonda to her feet. Then both of us helped my very wobbly daughter to her feet.

We exchanged smiles and I said, "Let's go upstairs to my bedroom. I can see you have enjoyed this so far. Want to explore further?" Kathy smiled a dreamy smile and nodded her head. The three of us headed up the stairway and into my bedroom. Rhonda and Kathy flopped on the bed to relax some while I went into the bathroom. I began running hot water into the soaking tub and added some bubble bath before readjusting the temperature. The water level got to the right height and I turned off the facets. I called for the girls to come in. The three of us stepped into the hot water slowly, getting adjusted to the water temperature, and then slid our bodies under the foam. We were now totally relaxed in the hot scented water. Smells of lilac and orchid filled the room.

Rhonda was the first one to speak. Looking at Kathy she said, "How has your special day been so far? Like everything?"

"Mmmm, I've been in heaven all afternoon. If I had known it was this fine, I would have done this a long time ago. Mom, I really like what you did. I wish we could have been doing this long ago." smiled Kathy

"I would have loved to" I said playing with a column of foam, "Sometimes things happen at the right time. I'm so glad that you are enjoying this and are comfortable with everything. You will have to remember that back in school, you and Rhonda have a teacher student relationship nothing else."

"I know" smiled my daughter. The heavy eye makeup was beginning to run from the hot moisture in the room. Rhonda dampened a wash cloth and removed the eye makeup from Kathy's face. She gave her a light kiss when she finished. "How about Dad?"

"Let me handle Dad" I said, "I will know the right time to tell him. Normal mother daughter stuff until then. OK?

"OK" said Kathy who grinned and asked us, "What is Dad like in bed? Is he hot?"

Rhonda said, "Tommy is a great lover and a very hot fuck."

I was a little surprised with Rhonda's reply but saw my daughter smile and close her eyes in relaxation. We chatted and soaked until the water temperature began to drop. We got out of the tub and dried each other. We walked over to my bed and I asked Kathy, "Want to explore more?" She nodded. "Have you ever tried a dildo?"

"What's that? she asked

"You know" said Rhonda, "A vibrator, a plastic cock"

"OK" smiled my daughter, "I know about them but have never used one. Sounds like fun."

I pulled out a box from my closet and placed it on the bed. I opened the box to display several different vibrators. Rhonda picked a large realistic looking one for herself. I set my favorite one aside. Then I choose a soft smaller one for Kathy that had a ball at the top for tickling the clit. "I think you will this one for your first time" I said and handed it to my daughter. She looked puzzled and I said, "Just watch us for awhile and you will get the hang of it."

We sat across from each other and Kathy watched Rhonda and I spread our legs. We turned on the vibrators and began to rub them across our clits. Kathy watched for awhile and then began to examine her vibrator. She looked over the vibrator, squeezed it, and turned it up side now to find the power switch. Kathy turned it on and was startled at first as it began to buzz but then smiled. She began to imitate our actions, rubbing the vibrator on her clit and massaging around her pussy. I could see that she was enjoying the feeling as she smiled with her eyes closed. I looked over to Rhonda who was slowly fucking herself with the dildo; we exchanged smiles, and gave each other a French kiss.

Rhonda leaned over to Kathy and whispered for her to lie down. Kathy eased onto her back while Rhonda scooted between her legs. Rhonda took Kathy's buzzing dildo and placed it above my daughter's clit while she began to suck and lick her clit. I began to finger fuck Rhonda while I watched her please my daughter. Rhonda was pushing her hips into my hand and took the dildo she was using and slowly inserted it into Kathy's pussy. Kathy was moaning with pleasure as Rhonda pushed the dildo into her and twisted it as she pulled it out. Rhonda's tongue and hands moved faster as Kathy began to breathe faster and moan louder. Kathy's eyes rolled back and screamed out in orgasm. Rhonda let my daughter's body relax and enjoy the feeling while reaching her orgasm from my finger fucking. After a few moments, she laid around the bed and just smiled at each other.

Rhonda was the first one who got up. She excused herself for a few minutes and went to the bathroom. She came back and said that she had to leave as she had an early morning at school. She told us that she would let herself out and left the room. I went over to my daughter and cuddled with her. We hugged and kissing while exchanging some small talk. This led to heavier French kissing and rubbing our fingers in each other's pussy. Kathy's breathing was getting heavier while I rubbed harder on her clit. I maneuvered my body to where my legs slid between hers and our pussies touched. We began to gyrate and scissor fuck our pussies while we rubbed each other's clit. The bed began to shake as her hips moved in circles grinding our pussies together. We moaned in unison and climaxed together. After coming back to reality, my daughter and I cuddled and fell to sleep.

The next couple of days were very pleasurable for us. When Kathy came home from school, we would play in my bedroom until it was bedtime and then we slept together. Late that Friday evening, Kathy and I were cuddled together in my bed went I heard the door open. A small night light went on and I saw Tommy at the foot of the bed looking at us. He was home early as I had expected to fly home Saturday. Kathy was still asleep as my husband quietly walked over to me side of the bed. Tommy and I had talked about the fun Kathy was having this week so Tommy catching us together was no surprise. I smiled and waved to my husband and Tommy smiled back as he quietly undressed. Kathy's naked father slid under the bed covers next to me.

I gave him a kiss and whispered in his ear, "You're home early"

Tommy quietly replied, "I was able to get business done sooner and caught the late flight out. Besides I couldn't wait to get home after talking to you on the phone. Is she asleep? Is she naked?"

I lifted the bed covers and said, "See for yourself. She is still asleep as she had a very orgasmic time earlier this evening."

Tommy stared and looked at his nude daughter from head to foot. "She's beautiful" said Tommy, "Too bad I missed all the fun."

I smiled and said, "I can see from your hard cock that you like looking at your daughter without any clothes. Let me move over and you can snuggle with her for awhile."

Tommy and I climbed over each other as we exchanged places. I watched as Tommy slowly eased next to our daughter. He snuggled his chest against Kathy's back with his hard cock pushing against the crack of her butt. His hands lightly run down the sides of Kathy's chest and legs then back up to gently clutch her breasts. Kathy made a pleasant moan in her sleep as her nipples harden. Watching my husband feel up my daughter was turning me on as well. I whispered to Tommy and he slowly backed up and rolled our daughter on her back. He sat up next to Kathy, feeling her breasts with one hand and stroking himself with the other. I crawled between Kathy's legs to explore her pussy with my tongue. I gently spread her legs apart and slid my tongue between her pussy lips. Her pussy opened easily as I started to lick and suck on her clit. She was quietly moaning when Tommy motioned to me. I got up and he exchanged places with me. I watched as Tommy began to lick his daughter's pussy and I could tell that he was eager to taste every inch. I could see that Kathy was dreaming as her eyes rapidly moved under her eyelids. She moaned louder and said "Oh mom" then opened her eyes. She looked surprised to see me sitting next to her. I gave her a reassuring hug and kiss then she looked down to see her father's head between her legs.