Dr Mabuse SOI: Paige's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Your father didn't want to be left out of all the fun. You OK?"

Kathy nodded and with a moan said, "Oh daddy, nasty, nasty, daddy"

That made Tommy lick and suck all the harder which made Kathy scream out in pleasure all the louder. I was fingering myself and caressing my daughter's nipple thinking how exciting, how erotic, it would be for Tommy to fuck our daughter. I was really getting off thinking about that when Kathy pushed her pussy deep into Tommy's face. She sighed and relaxed as Tommy rolled over by her side. Tommy had left a large spot from his precum on the bed. Tommy leaned over and gave our daughter a kiss.

Kathy smiled and said, "Welcome home. You should wake me up like that more often."

"Maybe I will" chuckled her father, "I see your mother has been taking good care of you while I have been gone"

"Oh the best" sighed Kathy as she grinned back at her mother and then looking at her father's hard cock, "I see you enjoyed yourself too!"

Everyone was giggling or softly laughing when I asked my daughter, "Want to play some more?" Kathy smiled and nodded yes. I gave our daughter a long kiss and after exchanging tongues for a few minutes, I straddled Kathy's face. I was on my knees with my daughter between them, tonguing her mother's pussy. Tommy was on his knees next to me watching his daughter move her tongue in and out of her mother's pussy. I reached over with one hand and began to stroke her husband while enjoying the tongue massage. I had experienced one small orgasm already and has enjoying another one as a thought of my husband fucking our daughter played in my head.

I was getting more turned on thinking about this as Kathy licked and sucked my clit. I began to stroke my husband's cock faster. I looked at Tommy who was grinning and enjoying Kathy eating pussy almost as much as I had. I let go of her husband's cock and then placed his hand to our daughter's pussy. Tommy easily slid his finger between Kathy's lips as she was hot and wet. He spent some time exploring his daughter's pussy for the first time and then began to massage her clit. I heard a moan come from our daughter as I looked down to see Kathy have a small orgasm. As her father's fingers went faster, Kathy's tongue went faster on me. I convulsed back in orgasm and ground my pussy into my daughter's face.

I slowly recovered and as she moved away from my daughter's face, I whispered into her husband's ear. "I want you to fuck Kathy! Let me see you fuck our little girl."

Tommy grinned from ear to ear as he moved between her daughter's legs. Kathy had closed her eyes as another orgasm moved across her body. She opened her eyes to see her father between her legs and rubbing the head of his cock along her wet open pussy lips. Tommy moved his hips and guided his cock along Kathy's lips and across her clit. He pushed his cock hard on her clit, then down to where the head of his cock was at the opening of his daughter's pussy hole.

I was stroking her daughter's hair enjoying the excitement of watching her husband beginning to fuck their daughter. I said in a low sultry voice, "Go on Tommy, push it in, I want you to fuck Kathy. She wants it too. Go on, fuck her like you fucked your little sister!"

Tommy pushed his cock into his daughter. She was wet but very tight as he slowly put the length of his cock into her. He remained fully in her for awhile, savoring the exquisite feeling of his daughter's pussy. He leaned over and kissed Kathy, feeling her nipples press into his chest. Kathy smiled back approvingly at her father. He slid back some and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of Kathy's pussy. Kathy placed her legs around her father's hips and whispered, "Daddy, nasty, nasty, Daddy."

I reached over and began to stroke our daughter's clit, keeping in rhythm with Tommy's cock pumping. Kathy was enjoying her pleasure as she began to moan. Tommy began to pump faster. He was almost ready to cum. I pushed hard on our daughter's clit and she screamed out in pleasure. Tommy thrust hard into his daughter as what seem to be an endless river of hot cum shot into her. Tommy rested on top of his daughter's hot quivering body while I had fingered myself into a hard orgasm. The three of us moved to where we were laying next to each other. We smiled and chatted for awhile. All agreed that it had been the hottest sexual experience anyone of us had ever had and wouldn't be the last. Tommy was still hard and ready for more fun. Kathy lay on her side with her head propped up on one hand and spent the next hour watching her father fuck her mother.

The family threesome continued almost nightly. When Tommy was out of town, I would invite Rhonda over for an all girl threesome. OF course Kathy had her own social life and friends and when she was out, Rhonda and I would have fun with my husband. After Kathy graduated, Tommy and I told her the truth about Rhonda. She was really excited that Rhonda was her aunt and that her father had been fucking his sister for a long time. A few family foursomes happened after that. It was a short summer and Kathy was going to college which was out of state. We missed her and enjoyed the times that she came home to visit. Tommy and I wanted to have Rhonda move in with us but as much as she loved us, she wanted to maintain her independence. Kathy enjoyed her four years at college which is another story to tell.