Dr. Nix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her forcefully off my cock and quickly stood up and got in front of her and pulled her up onto her knees. I pointed at my sopping dick.

"Suck." Is all I said.

Paula complied instantly, cleaning her own juices off my dick with her powerful young vacuum mouth. I looked down at her young face and curly hair and giant boobs and finally let myself go.

"Ugggh, I'm cumming! Drink all the medicine! Don't let any of it escape!"

Paula somehow increased her pace and pressure. She pressed her face all the way down my dick for the first time and accomplished the rare feat of deepthroating my full 7 inches. I came. Hard. Two spurts went right down her throat and she had to pull back for the rest, letting it fill her mouth quickly while she desperately swallowed.

"Make su-sure you swallow it all, slut," I stuttered.

Paula just moaned as my cum was finally starting to slow down. I was really impressed. Despite my giant load, the little slut managed to swallow every drop. She gulped one last time and opened her mouth for my approval.

"Yes, I see you got it all. Very well done. You can get dressed now," I said with any professionalism I could manage. As if our act was a totally normal medical procedure.

I threw my pants back on and grabbed the bottle of anti-biotics as the teen gathered her clothing. She stuffed herself back into her jeans and bra, her sexy curves protesting the entire time. I made sure to keep an eye on the titillating view as I prepared a glass of water.

"Now take this pill with some water. You'll need to do that every time you swallow a man's medicine. Only take two pills a day, but there's no limit to how much cock you can suck in a day. In fact, the more you suck, the more likely it is you will heal quickly."

Paula nodded excitedly and swallowed the pill, happy to know she would be feeling better soon. The sight conjured the very fresh image of her face recently stuffed with my cock and cum.

"Now, because this is a free treatment, it's best not to mention it to others. They'll get jealous and start asking for free treatment themselves, do you understand?"

"Yes, of course, Doctor," Paula said earnestly.

"You can come here for free follow-up treatments if you'd like, but keep it a secret from everybody, even your family. I'm really not supposed to be giving out free medicine."

Paula's face became consumed with guilt. "Oh no, I'm so sorry, Doctor! I didn't know."

"It's okay, Paula, it was my choice. But good sluts don't disobey, so don't talk about it and we're all good, okay?"

"Oh yes, of course," Paula breathed a sigh of relief, "You're the best, Dr. Nix."

I used to feel guilty with such manipulation, but I had been doing this for over a decade. Now it only gave me a rush.

"Remember that older men give better medicine. You can still suck your brother's cock and the boys at school too, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask your teachers for medicine as well. In private, though. Not everybody is so understanding of modern medicine. Understand?"

"I understand, Doctor. Thank you."

I smiled at the incredibly busty teen and led her out the door and down the hallway to the reception area. I knew the soundproofing in my office was excellent, but being reminded of Jocelyn's presence still made me uneasy.

"Thanks, Dr. Nix!" said Paula as she reached the door before turning to the front desk and waving, "and bye, Jocelyn!"

Wait, since when did Jocelyn start introducing herself to the patients? I mean, the regulars obviously knew her name, but how would Paula know it? Was I just being paranoid?

The door closed behind Paula and I looked - maybe a bit too quickly - over at Jocelyn. She gave me a syrupy smile that I had never seen out of her.

"You have 20 minutes before your last patient of the day, Doctor."

"Thank you, Jocelyn."

"Of course Doctor," she said, and looked back to her computer. Her face had returned to her usual blank expression.

I walked back to my office and sat in my chair, staring at the intercom.

12