Dr Nooo! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

He pulled her body upright firmly holding both hands; unfastening them, then pulling them behind her back to rebind them together.

She lay on the floor as he pulled a human sized crate from the corner of the room. He cleared the wheeled trolley table lifting the large box onto the steel surface.

Opening the lid, he then lifted Jennifer into it. She tried to kick but her legs were like lead. The crate was about 5 foot long and she had to bend her legs to lay in it. Also it was only just over a foot wide so she had to lay on her side knees and tits pressed against the front wall; her ass, bound wrists and heeled feet against the rear.

The box had padding and she could rest her cheek on a firm pillow type material. There was a small slit allowing the anal tube to protrude from the box when the lid was closed.

After he'd refastened the lid Jennifer was once again in darkness. He'd resealed her eye flap and her mouth was still filled with o ring gag her dry tongue darting through.

The doc looked along the front face of the box. He unclipped a panel at her chest height. The wood came away and Jennifer's magnificent breasts could be seen squashed together thrusting forward.

"Push your tits through the hole." He ordered. She ignored him. "Do it!" He snarled menacingly.

Her soft melons appeared like two tentative moles from their den. She could feel his hands grasp them pulling under each tugging the tits as far out as possible. Jennifer pressed against the wood wall her arms and hands now having slightly more room behind her. She felt a strong cord been coiled around each tit, and pulled tight. The Doc made her young tits bulge as he bound them together then looped the coil around the box.

Now she couldn't pull her tits back inside if she tried.

Finally he'd finished. Jenny felt trussed and imprisoned worse than before. Her tits were exposed and she couldn't see what he was doing to them. He carefully greased her nipples then attached two metal tubes ends over them. She could hear the clatter and felt the cold touch of metal, and then finally he explained.

"I'm leaving you for the time being to make some notes. I've attached your magnificent tit ends to two adapted milking tubes. Like what a cow might experience. You're my little cow now. I know I won't get any milk but the sensation of the mechanical sucking for hours will be an experience I'm sure. You'd be surprised how aroused your breasts can get with constant unyielding attention."

Jennifer struggled in the box but she was so tightly packed in with her tits now bound to the outside of the box she could hardly move.

The Doc continued. The anal balloon is now on a new setting. The cylinder will inflate and deflate it every 30 seconds. "This will give you a nice fisting action in your ass."

The Doc stood up.

"Be good," he said tuning to the door, flicking a switch the cylinder and tubes bursting into life.

He heard the suction cups begin to take long drawn out gulps on each nipple. The gas cylinder hissed as it deflated; then moments later re-inflated rapidly, a gagged groan coming from Jennifer. He looked back and could see her nipples already half an inch inside the suction tubes the machine eager to draw milk from where there wasn't any.

He could hear her groan again as the balloon expanded then collapsed like a fist opening and closing in her ass. His cock was twisting erect in his pants his desire almost overcoming him. He slammed the door behind himself pressing his back against it, body rigid as if he was holding his breath.

"No!" He said, in angry frustration. "Control yourself!"

Upstairs he knew it was waiting. Laid in his desk draw, the one he kept locked. It was taunting him, he heard a gargle through the door as Jennifer was sucked and pumped over and over.

"Oh God he'd have to put it on soon. Why did it always get in the way of his experiments?"

He took a deep breath and headed to his study.

The suction cups just wouldn't stop. Over and over the greased rimmed airtight seals made her hard nipples stretch deep into the airless tubes. Jennifer groaned in her head the sensation so humiliating. She was been milked on her side in a fucking box! She tried to move hearing the tubes rattle a little as her entwined tits bounced. She didn't know what was the worst the evil sucking, the constant ass attention or the tightness of her cord bound boobs. She felt like they were inflated like balloons, squeezed out of shape the milking attachments making her desperate nipples scream with sensation.

"Oh heavens how long, how long can I take this?" Were her thoughts as she sobbed to herself.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12