Dr Schmierigenfrau's Clinic Ch. 01

Story Info
Christine moves to the city and goes to the Doctor.
5.3k words
4.14
44.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
47 Followers

Christine had made it! Within weeks of graduating high school, while all of her school friends had been readying themselves for college, Christine had landed a job in the city! Sure, her friends had all laughed and joked about 'Chrissie' (gawd, how she hated that name) working as a clerk at the local grocery store. Or worse, they would joke about her getting pregnant and married (in that order) and ending up living in a trailer park five years down the road, just as they were all completing their own college degrees and starting out on this or that fast track to success. While she knew that she might have had to take a menial job until she could find something better, she also knew that THIS Christine would NEVER be pregnant unless/until after she was married. She had grown up knowing that sex was for making babies. Even in a marriage, she knew that too much was a bad thing. She and her husband would decide how many children that they wanted and would only "do it' at a frequency that would assure that number of children. (Actually, Christine had a secret hope that she or her future husband was found to be barren so that they only had to 'do it' until a doctor proved that it was useless. After that, she would not have to submit again since there was no good reason to do so.)

This was a shame, the boys in her high school would regretfully recall. Christine had a pretty face when she used make-up. The times that Christine would need to dress up for a concert (she was third clarinet) had shown the enticing 34C-26-35 figure that stood on decently appealing long and shapely legs, all topped off with a shag-cut crop of red-hair. Many of those boys had secretly wanted to take the challenge of taking Christine's virginity, but the first few that had tried had been so publicly rejected, that Christine had not had to fend-off the more-insistent attempts that might have otherwise occurred latter.

At any rate, nobody had given Christine credit for her ambition. Well, look who is laughing now!

Even before graduation last June, Christine had sent her resume to every legal firm, CPA firm, doctors office, and bank within a hundred miles of her home town (and outside of at least 50 miles, truth be told).

As luck would have it, the managing senior partner of a mid-sized law firm had been impressed with the drive and audacity young Christine had shown in doing so. Additionally, she had taken high school business classes that had taught her enough that she could type, file, handle email, manage his calendar and answer phones. Since his administrative assistant, a woman fifteen years older than himself, was retiring that summer, he had decided to give Christine a chance. Besides, although he would never admit it too either the retiring admin nor to Christine, he was tired of spending long hours at work with just an older woman as company. Perhaps having a perky 18-year old working for him, especially late at night, well you never know what could happen!

The partner had offered Christine a job over the phone, sight unseen. She had taken it without a second thought, and was away from that awful town before any of her 'college bound' classmates could, loading all of her belongings in beat-up convertible that was old when it used to be her dad's when he was a teenager more than 25 years earlier.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Upon seeing Christine, dressed in a not really stylish but functional blouse and slacks and flat soled shoes, when she showed up for her first day at the office, the senior partner had decided that he was definitely going to work toward that fantasy that he had about her. Hence, he immediately upped her salary by 10%, to Christine's great surprise and he told her to take the rest of the day to look for a good apartment. A few minutes of small talk latter, he even volunteered to go along and help. After all, he told her, he did NOT want her having to live in some bad part of town. Christine fell for it and the partner soon had her living in a luxury apartment way beyond even the inflated salary that she was now receiving (he had pulled the apartment manager aside and told the manager to send a bill directly to the office, address as private, to the managing partner, every month, for the difference). Afterward, the partner had even insisted in helping Christine shop for a 'proper' bed and mattress 'because he wanted his assistant well rested'.

The senior partner knew that the plan would have to develop over several stages and decided not to push his luck after that. He took her back to her car and told her to take a few days to acclimatize and that, even though she was now 'on salary', he did not expect her to show at the office until the next Monday.

As he drove away, his mind was already several steps ahead of the current events. "What was that doctor's name? Oh yeah, Schmierigenfrau, how do you forget something like that!"

That is when the bad things started to happen to Christine!

When she had gotten back to her apartment, two guys living in nearby apartments had offered to help her unpack, only to each hit on her as soon as each was separately alone with her. One had asked her if she might want to go get a cup of coffee with him after she finished unpacking, the other did the same but for a play that he was going to go see the next night. She had never been so insulted in her life. She slapped them both and told them to leave her alone. Unfortunately, that meant that the heavy lifting of clothes and stereos, and other such things, was left for Christine. Well, she had loaded the car, and she could unload it. She did not need such disgusting people.

Also, that day, when she went to the utility company to sign a contract, sure enough, several men in line kept staring at her when she was not looking. What was wrong with the men of this town!

Then, the next morning, on her way to the DMV (she was across the state line and would have to transfer her license), she was hit upon again in the parking lot. What a pervert!

While she was at lunch at a sandwich/soup store, the clerk had ogled her, staring at her breasts under her loose fitting sweatshirt as he took her order. The utter gall of these people!

Even at the church that she found, she went into register and, of all things, the assistant deacon in charge of registrations had looked her up and down, always pretending that he was not. An assistant deacon! Moreover, he had done this at a church, no less!

When she got back to her apartment, she was so distressed by what had happened, that she decided that she needed to relax. She got her one-piece bathing suit out, put it on, and then a pair of shorts over top of it and headed to the apartment complex pool. What was wrong with the men in this town?

Well, things did settle down a little. This time of day, Christine knew, all proper men were at work. Sure enough, the only people at the pool were two brazen hussies, in skimpy bikinis no less, loudly gabbing about their sinful activities. Actually, the two were using rather more-graphic words, but Christine tried to ignore it and relax.

Aside from the men that seemed to be always around, together with their disturbing attitudes, the next few days went by like a very relaxing vacation. Christine occasionally would call the office and ask if it really was all right for her to not be there, always to be assured by her new boss that it was. He wanted her fresh when she arrived the following week. Nevertheless, her boss DID insist on coming by so that he could give her some reading material. Christine had assumed training material, but when he arrived, the senior partner had some novels, some newspapers, some literature on the sights and sounds of the city. He even told her that he was going to pay for her newspaper subscription. It was important, he told her, to keep well read!

Christine was already starting to look up to this new boss of hers! He was like a kindly older man!

He, on the other hand, also saw that she had taken a liking to him. "First step, complete! And doctor's lined up!" She was a little more expensive that the lawyer had thought, especially when she estimated the amount for clothing and lingerie, but the doctor was in agreement with the plan. "Now to just real the young lady in."

The rest of the week went well for Christine. That is, again, except for the almost continuous stream of men hitting on her. She found a grocery store. She found a few low cost clothing stores. Her boss had taken her to a furniture rental place. He even took her to dinner on the weekend (and Christine was mortified that the waiter had stared at her the way that he did while she ordered, she hoped that her boss would not misinterpret this as being caused by her being to lascivious). She was calmed down by her boss's suave way of pretending to not even notice! Yes, tomorrow, her first day at work, would be a good day!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

More so, it WAS a good day. Christine had been introduced around. Nobody hit on her! She KNEW nobody would hit on her in this environment. More so, she found this environment and the workload tolerable.

The senior partner DID say that, occasionally, she would be expected to work late with him, and had asked if that was okay. Well, she knew that she could trust him, so sure it was okay!

"Sure, boss!"

Smiling, he mentally made a note. "Second step, complete! Young Christine, here, completely trusts me already! My good Dr Schmierigenfrau had better come through!"

Arriving home to the apartment around six that night, Christine was happy and decided to risk another venture to the pool. As luck would have it, there was nobody there! GREAT! She lay down on a lounge chair and started to read a private news journal to which the boss had insisted that she subscribe.

She turned to the business section of the newspaper, finding it hopelessly too boring and not a whole lot less than hopelessly complex. She would tell her boss that the next day!

So, she turned to the home and garden section. She did not have much choice, the others were: front-page with little local news that did not mean anything to her; sports, never going to happen; editorials, again she did not find anything there to care about; and comics, which she thought about reading, but decided to pass by as too childish now that she was an adult!

Yes, home and garden was it. Therefore, she read a few articles; one on proper watering of houseplants; one on when to inspect for termites; yada-yada-yada. Okay, she was going to have to learn to get interested in the news! She knew that she would, just like she knew that she was going to succeed as an adult. So, she kept reading boring article after boring article.

Just then, even as she happened to notice an advertisement for a sexual relationship therapist in the interior lower right corner of a page, a man had stepped inside the pool gate. He was dressed ONLY in shorts! He walked right past her, made eye contact, smiled and walked on! Christine was so worried by this act of aggression by this lewd potential rapist, that she grabbed the sections of her paper, her apartment key, and her flop-flops and practically ran back to her apartment. She triple checked her lock that night!

When she had calmed down some, she recalled the advertisement! In her mind's eye, she read it again. A new doctor in town had set up a therapy center for the study of all sorts of sexual relational problems. Something in Christine's mind clicked! She could ask this doctor for advice on keeping men from being so aggressive and sexual around her! Certainly, a sexual relationship therapist would know how to keep men from trying to pick her up!

She grabbed the newspaper out of the trash, where she had tossed it after she had gotten back to the apartment that night from the pool, then found and re-read the add. She got the street address and phone number. It even said that the first visit was free! She called and left a message asking for an appointment. Yes, this would solve everything.

The next day at work, Christine fit right in. She was so efficient that "the man", which is what she found all the employees called her boss, HAD to be impressed. This was good, because she was nervous about asking what she knew that she had to ask. Christine had received a phone call earlier in the day from the doctor's office receptionist saying that they could fit her in that same day. She knew that she had to ask if it was okay for her to skip a couple hours for the office visit.

When Christine saw that her boss was free, she hurriedly fix him a cup of coffee and went into his office and asked.

"Doctor? Why? Are you feeling sick, Christine?"

She knew that she should not hold back. "No, I, ah ... need to see a therapist this afternoon." In addition, before he could ask, Christine blurted out, red in the face, "a sexual therapist."

He was dump-founded! He had no idea that his little plan to seduce this little tart was going over so well? "Sure", he said, "You go talk to the doctor. Take the rest of the day." The gears in the managing senior lawyer's mind were spinning in overdrive! She was as good as his!

Wow, she thought, she was really bonding well with her boss. It was almost as if she was his daughter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At any rate, that afternoon, Christine found herself driving through a part of town that she decided immediately that she did not like! There were many strip shopping centers, used car lots, empty one-story shops. In her mind, this is not where a doctor should be practicing. Just then, however, there was the street address that she had written down from the add. The building was an old warehouse! It had a large picture window through which she could see the office staff and the waiting room. This was a clinic? Well, she DID remember reading that the clinic was brand new! Perhaps this was all that they could afford. That certainly seemed to agree with the first visit price!

As luck would have it, the space right in front of the doctor's place was open. Somewhat relieved that she would not have to walk alone in this neighborhood, Christine took it. She steadied her courage, got out of the car, and headed inside the office door.

There was not a single patient in the waiting room, to Christine's relief.

Then, "Hello, you must be, ah, Chrissie, right on time for your appointment, too", the receptionist behind the counter said.

Deciding that things were a little unusual but still okay, "I go by Christine", she replied as she stepped closer to the counter.

OH MY GAWD!

Christine had just now gotten to a place where she could look over the counter and see what the receptionist really looked like. The receptionist was dressed in a tight clinging stretch top that left 'nothing' to the imagination, and in her own mind, Christine meant 'nothing'. The receptionist's nipples could be seen in outline just below the bottom of the low-cut neckline. What is more the tight top actual pushed her breasts upward so that they were practically falling out of it. When the receptionist stood up and moved a couple feet back to get a form, Christine saw that it was not JUST a top, it was a mini-dress that stopped just below her 'you know what'. Just then, another employee walked past the inside of the counter. That person was in worn-jean low-rider shorts, fraying upward to just below HER 'you know what', and a tight white cotton tank top with a neck opening torn down to well below her exposed cleavage.

"Oh, this poor doctor", thought Christine, "only being able to afford such trashy assistants."

"Here, Chrissie, take these forms and fill them out. You can use the chairs over there", the first employee said to Christine.

"Ah, CHRISTINE, it's CHRISTINE, not CHRISSIE", came her reply, but she could tell that her reply fell un-solicited and un-comprehended. She resigned herself to taking the forms and heading over to sit and fill them out.

On the forms, there were fields for name, age, address, height, weight, all normal questions that one could expect on such a form. Then, however, the form asked her for her breast size, waist size, and hips size. It did not stop there. Was she a virgin? If not, how many men had she slept with, and how many women? Christine was blushing beyond blushing as she filled the form. It wanted to know everything, EVERYTHING!

"Wow, this doctor was thorough", thought Christine.

Just then, "Chris, err, stine?"

Christine looked up; the receptionist really had listened and was learning (well, trying). The trampy girl deserved a reward no matter how slutty she looked. Christine smiled. "Yes?"

The receptionist held what must have been a 32-ounce container, filled to the brim with a thick dark liquid. "The doctor wants you to drink this down; it will help with evacuating your bladder so that we can do the exam."

Christine did not recall anything about a bladder exam in that newspaper add and was about to object when the pile of forms fell from her lap all asunder on the floor.

"Oh, let me help you, here take this first while I do", said the receptionist. She then rather abruptly handed Christine the container and then got down on her hands and knees and started gathering the forms.

Christine was flustered and did not really know what to do. Things got even worse when she realized that this girl had her bottom to the front picture window. In an instant, Christine knew that anybody passing by the front of the build could see the poor young receptionist's exposed bottom. There was no place to set the container where it would not fall over, so without thinking, Christine drank it down completely as fast as she could and then she got down and started helping that poor receptionist before she exposed something that should remain covered.

Soon enough, the papers were gathered and both women were up off the floor. As Christine sat down on the chair that she had been in, the receptionist thanked her, took the forms, picked up the empty container, and turned and headed back through a door out of the waiting room, sashaying her hips oh-so shamelessly as she went. Christine even noticed the reason for that shameless gyration; the "shoes" that the receptionist was wearing were stiletto style strap-sandals.

"Oh well", thought Christine. There is just nothing to shame some people!

Christine turned to pick up a magazine from the rack near her, only to be, again, floored with more disturbing views! Titles such as "American Nude", "Couples Retreat" & "Exposed Monthly", all with nasty pictures of nudes on their covers, met her eyes. Magazine after magazine of nothing about smut! Well, the building, the location, the receptionist were one thing, but this was too far. The doctor would here about this from her on this one! Christine was in a huff.

However, the meeting with the doctor was not forthcoming. Therefore, she waited. And, she waited. And, she waited. Christine would let this doctor know a thing or two...

Unbeknown to Christine, the real reason for the delay was for the drugs in the drink to take full effect.

Slowly while she waited, however, Christine noticed a pleasant feeling creeping over her. Her muscles were relaxing, and her breathing had calmed. Christine, to her great shock, turned back to that magazine rack. Christine fought this urge for a while, trying to understand why she was no longer angry and why she was starting to sweat slightly. Then, it was even more than that, she was interested in these magazines and in what she knew that they would contain!

Not knowing exactly why, she found her arms almost moving against her will. Well, a peek could not hurt, right? Soon she had gathered four different magazines into her hand, all that had appealed to her, those with the most nasty covers showing his or her genitalia right out in the open. When she has sat back down, Christine turned around to see if anybody was watching. No, the coast was clear, so she sat back down and started to leaf through the magazines, fascinated by page after page of ever more audacious pictures. While she looked, Christine's body started to react. She could feel her nipples harden and her vagina moisten.

sexyR2
sexyR2
47 Followers
12