Dr Schmierigenfrau's Clinic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
48 Followers

Then, just as she was lost in thought while looking at a picture of a female hand on an erect rigid penis, "Chrissie, girl! It is time to start prepping you for your exam, your nude exam." It was the receptionist again.

Chrissie looked up; Christine was nowhere to be found. Chrissie smiled at that adorably cute receptionist who was smiling back at her, "Sure, what do we need to do?"

"Follow me, Chrissie girl. You can leave the magazines, you won't need them". The receptionist headed for that same door that she had used earlier. In very short order after the receptionist, Chrissie had almost scampered across the room, giggling as she went.

Once inside the door, Chrissie found herself in a short narrow hall. The hall was so narrow, that as Chrissie entered, while that really sexy and oh so helpful receptionist held the door open from inside, her breasts and Chrissie's breasts slid past each other making Chrissie sort of nervously giggle. At the far end of the hall was another door. Again, that sweet young thing of a receptionist had to squeeze by. Again, their breasts rubbed against each other's counterparts. Again, Chrissie giggled at this ballet that the two seemed to be performing.

The receptionist got to the far door, opened it and motioned for Chrissie to follow her into the "inner private waiting room". Once inside, Chrissie found that she was surrounded by larger than full size pictures of naked female torso after naked female torso, from knee to neck. She was immediately turned on as she looked from picture to picture to picture. Then at the far end of the room, she notice movement. Turning toward it, she realized that it was a big screen TV showing a pornographic movie. Chrissie screamed with delight and walked as if drawn toward the hot show. In the movie, a young nude woman was sucking on the penis of somebody of whom you could only see the side view of his stomach.

At that moment, the receptionist said to "relax, things would not be long now", then turned to walk out.

"Wait!" It was Chrissie. "I don't even know your name?"

"Oh, silly girl, it's okay. But, if you must, I'm Amber." With this, she was gone and Chrissie swiftly turn her attention back to the movie.

Oh, Chrissie found that movie so interesting and downright appealing. But, what the actors were doing, didn't she think that this was, ..., what? She just could not put words to the concept, but it gnawed at her.

By now, the girl in the video was on her side on the corner of a table holding one man's penis as she rubbed it around her face, a second man's penis sliding in to and out of her vagina, one of her legs raised high over the lover's shoulder.

Chrissie got closer and closer to the TV. Without mental consent, not that her mind would have offer any objection, her one hand started fondling her breasts through her blouse, her other started rubbing her vagina through her slacks. Her body was betraying her morals, wrecking havoc with them, and her mind, with its own desires did not seem to care to stop the carnage. Soon, buttons were opened on the blouse and hands entered to touch fleshy mounds. Soon after that, belts and zippers were loosened and fingers found their way to places that they had NEVER been, without a washcloth, before. All this while Chrissie would throw here head forward, eyes closed, to concentrate on her hot needs, then throw it back up, eyes opened, to catch the wild action on the big screen.

"Hi, Chrissie girl! Isn't that a hot movie? Unfortunately, it is time to get you nude for your exam!" It was Amber. The other girl Chrissie had seen early was there as well.

"Chrissie, this is Joyce," Amber intoned. "She is going to help me strip all these nasty old clothes off of you. You will like that, won't you, you oh so little sexpot, won't you?"

Chrissie could not squash the urge to giggle and snicker. Amber had such a cute personality!

With no further avail, Amber and Joyce went to work stripping Chrissie. Chrissie, herself, was helping some but wanted to concentrate on the feel of the soft hands of these two drop-dead pretty women touching her as they took item after item off her. All this time, Chrissie was further contorted between embracing the pleasure that could be had here and watching the pleasure happening on the TV. Eventually, she giggled and started touching Amber and Joyce up and down as they worked at removing the last of Chrissie's clothes, her plain white bra and panties.

Nude and in front of these two fine young fillies, Chrissie asked what they thought.

"You look wonderful, pretty lady! Now, you stay here while we go check with the doctor." They picked up Chrissie's clothes, everything down to the shoes and left, leaving Chrissie alone once again with the nasty movie. She turned and ran back closer to the screen. Two women were in a sixty-nine. Chrissie, soon enough, was fingering her own vagina. Soon, as she continued to watch, her vaginal lips started dripping.

"Come along Chrissie girl! The doctor will see you now!" It was oh so sexy Amber...

Once again, Chrissie followed like a lost puppy! Back out through the door, the narrow hallway, the other door into the front reception room she was led. At the site of the large glass window, Chrissie giggled and turned toward it, rotating her nude form this way and that way. Imaging what some lucky passer-by could see!

"Wait here". Then Amber went to knock on the only other unexplored door in the reception room, the one marked 'Therapist'".

The door opened, and Amber said for Chrissie to follow her, which Chrissie obediently did, slightly disappointed that she had not seen anybody pass by the window and receive a free show...

"Chrissie, this is Dr. Schmierigenfrau."

Chrissie was transfixed! Expecting a young male doctor (in her mind all doctors had to be male, they always had been in her experience), Chrissie, exposed as she was, was viewing a female of beauty and power!

"Come in, Chrissie, please sit down here", the doctor said, pointing at a tiny, wheeled stool placed in front of her. It was a gentle suggestion, but Chrissie obeyed it as a command! Amber, now joined by Joyce, stayed in the room, but behind Chrissie, out of her sight.

"Now, let me guess what your worry is today." It was the doctor, and Chrissie wordlessly acquiesced.

"You feel inadequate. Further, this makes you ashamed of your body. Therefore, you hide it and repress your desires. Am I correct so far?"

Was that it? Somehow, Chrissie had a vague recollection of something different, but what was it? She fought to remember it, but could not do so. Chrissie cast her head down and barely nodded agreement.

"You wear clothes that are meant to hide and repress your sexuality as opposed to enhance and celebrate it. Isn't that correct, my young Chrissie?"

Something just did not seem correct, but what? Again, Chrissie acquiesced. "Yes, doctor", came her barely audible reply.

"It most certainly is the case! Here, look at the clothes that you wore here today!" Here she pointed at the pile on the floor in the corner of the room. "These are hideous, aren't them, Chrissie? Just look at these ugly white undergarments for instance! Did you get them from your grandmother?"

Chrissie was so confused! The doctor must be correct. She had to be! She must have come here today to become MORE sexually appealing, but...

"Your outer garments further hide your body!"

"And your shoes! No heels! You really do repress yourself!"

"Turn around now and see what a young woman should be capable of."

Chrissie did as she was told. What greeted her when she did was naked Amber and naked Joyce in a passionate kiss, their hands roaming of so freely over each other's bodies.

"Don't you want that for you? Don't you want that with men as well? Well, it is yours if you accept it."

Chrissie spun back around to look up at the doctor, "YES, YES, I need this so bad, I need it so good."

"But, Chrissie, your life is your choice. If you want this, take it!"

"I will tell you what; Amber and Joyce know what you need. That is true in every aspect that you can think of. I want you to go with them for the rest of the day and night. They will replace your wardrobe, from panties, bras, stockings, and garters, up through business outfits, evening outfits and casual outfits, with stops along the way for shoes, bikinis and for lingerie as well. Is that a plan?"

Chrissie, screamed a delightful "YES!", then turned and dove in with the twisting writhing bodies behind her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, Chrissie, trying so hard to look like Christine, but failing enough that if she had been a longer time employee, people would have noticed, strutted her high-heeled mini-skirted body into the office in complete confidence. She sat down at her desk in front of her boss's office and waited. When she heard him arrive inside, slipping in through a side door, she got up, walked to and through the main door to her boss, closed and locked it, then proceeded to completely unzip the full length front zipper on her outfit, revealing pierced nipples on half bra encased breasts and pierced vaginal lips below a slit crotch exposed hairless mound.

"So, boss! Any dictation for me this morning?"

Her boss new that the money that he had paid to Dr Schmierigenfrau was well worth it at twice the price! He sat back and smiled. "Case closed!"

sexyR2
sexyR2
48 Followers
12