Dr. Smith's Specimens - Subject #01

Story Info
Dr. Smith can assist with your desires.
775 words
3.4
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subject #01

Birth name: Kathrine Elizabeth Miller

Date of birth: September 7th 2000

Height: 5'5" (1.65 m)

Weight: 150 pounds (ca. 68 kg)

Post Experiment name: Kitty

Programming: Ditsy Bimbo

Arrival date: March 15th 2018

Duration of change: March 17th — May 17

Experiment notes:

Miss Miller was the typical plain Jane when she arrived at my doorstep. Messy hair, glasses, baggy clothes, make up free, an overall frumpy and unkempt appearance.

When we sat down for our preliminary chat, she told me how she couldn't handle the pressure of being a top student, a model daughter and a good friend.

When her grades and appearance started slipping, the relationship with her peers changed. The people she considered friends started ignoring her, teachers became indifferent but what caused her to leave home was a rather nasty fight with her parents.

She came to me, hoping to get a new start. She wanted to escape the pressure of intelligence and become a carefree ditz. As a legal adult she could make that decision by herself however I had to confirm she was absolutely sure about going through the procedure. After clearing up the details, we started the process.

I assigned her a pastel and provocative wardrobe then I put her on a balanced diet along with special supplements that will prepare her body for the final phase. A special beauty treatment followed, cream to soften her skin and eliminate acne and black heads, shampoo to revive her greasy and falling hair, laser treatment to remove unwanted body hair.

With the beauty phase complete we moved on to the experimental stage. She was scared at first but with a little encouragement she calmed down.

After she dressed in the custom enhancement suit, she laid on the table where I then placed the programming helmet on her head. I checked her vital signs often to ensure her safety, she responded well to the treatment.

After a few hours the machine turned off by itself and I unhooked the subject. Her breasts increased in size from B cups to DD with perky nipples, her body became more toned and her posterior had increased in size as well. Unexpectedly her hair lightened in color to an almost platinum blonde color.

No adverse reaction to the hormones or the activation agent was observed. Increased libido was noted.

Programming settled in well, no signs of brain damage thankfully. Now known as Kitty, the subject became a cheerful and sexual being. A delight to have around actually. She is very skilled at relieving stress.

The experiment was a success. Kitty now lives with me and is much happier as an air headed and sweet bimbo.

Kitty, formerly known as Katherine, was not a helpless idiot by any means. Simply innocent and clueless. I have no use for drooling morons.

My process is reversible but it is rare for people to request to be turned back. I charge according to the person's income and the procedure in question as well as my particular feelings towards the person. Unethical? Maybe but truth be told I do enjoy and take pride in my work. I have my needs you know.

Journal entry #x

I spend two entire decades developing my drugs, solutions and machines. Hard work that paid off. The people I've helped before Kitty did not stay in my care, they just wanted quick, cheap and safe plastic surgery.

I can't blame them or influence their decisions and my projects need funding. That's the unfortunately reality of science, you can't do much without the necessary resources.

Fortunately I have my, somewhat ethical, l ways of gathering funds. I didn't crawl my way out of dirt and scraping pots to stop now. I am so close to the life I've always dreamed of, I won't give up while I'm ahead, I need to do this, I want to do this, I must do this.

Journal entry #2x

I've been called a mad scientist before and while I initially hated the moniker I came to like it over the years. It does fit when it comes to certain parts of my experiments. With all the beauty, chemical and genetic work involved plus I find sewing to be a rather relaxing activity.

I have enough rooms at the mansion for plenty of permanent residents. My subjects are well cared for and have no essentials missing, if they are well-behaved I reward them accordingly. Kitty loves getting new clothes and toys. Both for her pleasure and of the innocent kind. The way her pretty blue eyes light up and her pearly white smile are just too hard to resist.