Dr. Snip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Creeping into the heart of the place and stealing the QT will be the hardest task, causing a noise and diversion will be easy compared to that' he replied.

'Then I'll do the stealing then, and leave the easy bit to you,' she decided. Merlin had a complete set of plans of the SS HQ and they spent a few hours perusing them, before she suggested that they simply go and walk around the place.

'I'm sure the SS will allow that,' he said with a puzzled smile. Angel explained that the building had been built in 1920 for the government, and people were allowed to enter it and walk about at will if they had a good reason.

'However it was empty at night and we can pop in and take a good look about' she finished smugly.

'Good thinking Batwoman, lets go.' Quipped Steve. They both jumped to the main reception hall of the building and confirming that they were alone, explored every part of it thoroughly. In the extensive basement was a large steel vault used for government documents, in this time zone.

Angel opened it with the aid of a twenty-sixth century lock pick, and they stepped inside.

'How about just jumping forwards from here to this same vault in 1941 and having a little look, with any luck the SS will never know we were here.' He suggested.

'That's my part of the job, wait here.' She said and disappeared. Angel appeared in the vault, her QT had a safety protocol that ensured that she didn't materialise in the same space as a solid object in the target area. She was in pitch darkness, until she switched on her torch taken from her utility belt. She saw straight away that this vault wasn't used for documents anymore; it was stacked with gold bars.

Each bar was stamped with the Swastika of the Nazi party; she ignored these however and tried to find any trace of the QT device. With typical German efficiency there was only gold in the vault. 'Damn it, still it was worth a try,' she swore and jumped back to Steve.

'Just gold, I'm afraid.' She reported to Steve.

'Gold eh, I like gold especially bad peoples gold, if it went missing it would cause quite a diversion wouldn't it.' He said thoughtfully.

'Hey, there must be tons of gold in there, how could you steal it.' She protested.

'Magic of course, how else, wait here while I do my stuff.' He said and vanished. With Merlin's assistance he soon calculated the total weight of the entire contents of the vault, and jumped it to his garden. The pile was so large that it wouldn't fit in his shed, so he simply threw a tarpaulin over it and jumped back to Angel.

'All gone', he announced with a grin,' if we wait until they discover it missing then we can take advantage of the confusion.' Waiting with the aid of a time machine, simply meant jumping forward in small increments until the theft was discovered. All hell broke loose, alarms screamed and guards were running in all directions, they both jumped into the SS commander's office. It was empty, the commander was with his general staff in the command bunker, issuing orders and overseeing the emergency.

Using her enhanced strength Angel wrenched open the filing cabinets in the office looking for a paper trail to lead them to the QT Device. There was plenty of paperwork in the office, the SS loved paperwork and had records on everything they could think of. Angel just flicked rapidly through the files, relying on her inbuilt computer implant to recognise any reference to the key words that she had programmed it to flag.

After ten minutes of flicking through the files, her implant beeped inside her head and presented the data it had gleaned.

'It looks as if they have discovered the QT's function,' she told Steve as she scanned the data.

'It is no longer here, it has been sent to the Furher himself at the Reichchancellory here in Berlin. The rest of the files on it have been ordered destroyed.'

'Great, now they know what it is, what's the bet that they will want to go back in time and kill somebody important?' he said.

'It's up to us to see that doesn't happen.' she replied firmly.

The Riechchancellory in Berlin was notorious for its bunker in which on April 30th Hitler had killed himself after marrying Eva Braun. Even before this happened, this same bunker was where Mrs. Goring had killed her children before committing suicide with her husband. Eva Braun was a very happy woman; she had at last achieved her ambition and had become the first lady of the Third Reich.

It had been a strange day, it had started very badly, Adolph was depressed and cursing all his general staff as a pack of spineless fools. He had retreated into this ill-omened bunker to lick his wounds and decide his next move. She wasn't a fool and had come to realise that the Third Reich was in its last days. Even so she was content to be Mrs. Adolph Hitler, and had resigned herself to escaping with him to friends in Brazil. She knew that they would be very rich, and could work towards the birth of the Forth Reich.

To their immense surprise, a scientist from the SS special projects division had materialised out of thin air in front of them. After giving them time to compose themselves, he had handed Hitler the means to win the war in one final move. The SS plan had been to jump to a well publicised meeting between Churchill, Stalin and Eisenhower, and kill them all with a thermite bomb.

This would give Germany a vital advantage, and ensure the victory of the Third Reich after all. This operation was to be carried out by an SS Commando, but Hitler wouldn't hear of this. He was the first warrior of Germany, and he wanted to be the one who single-handedly won the war.

Nothing could alter his mind, and in the end the scientist explained the operation of the QT Device to Hitler. Holding the thermite bomb to his chest, Hitler disappeared into the past. At last, with the activation of the device, Merlin could pinpoint the position of the QT device and report it to Steve. As soon as the location of the jump was determined, both Steve and Angel jumped to the same location.

They arrived in time to see the three most powerful men in the world at this time, sitting around a table staring in shock at a raving Hitler. He was screaming at them all, whilst throwing a canvas satchel onto the table. With a final intelligible screech of triumph Hitler disappeared into thin air, leaving the smoking satchel on the conference table.

'Excuse me gentlemen, I believe our visitor left his bag, I'II just return it to him,' said Steve picking up the bomb.

'Meet you at my house Angel.' Blowing her a kiss he also disappeared. Angel couldn't think of a snappy exit line, so she just smiled at the stunned leaders blew them a kiss and vanished.

Back in the bunker Hitler was smiling and showing Eva the QT device, Eva was shocked to see a large man appear behind him. With a polite excuse me sir, the man took the device from Hitler's hand and replaced it with the smoking satchel.

'Fair exchange is no robbery' he said and vanished.

History records that the badly burned bodies of Hitler and Eva, were discovered by the Russian troops and buried in a shallow grave. Back in Steve's kitchen, he took great pleasure in handing Angel the QT Device with a flourish.

'Thank you darling' she gushed, 'how can I possibly repay you?' as she dragged him into the bedroom.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers
1...345678