Dr. Snip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

'Just like that? What makes you think he will tell us,' she asked.

'That's where the plan comes in.'

'What plan?' asked Angel and Merlin together.

'The one we are about to come up with of course,' he answered cheekily.

In the end the plan was simple, no amount of security was protection against a QT. They planned to jump into Jeckell's bedroom, grab him and jump out. That was their priority; their second priority was to grab the QT if they saw it.

There was a small problem to overcome, Jeckell normally slept alone. Being paranoid, there was always one of his most trusted Storm Troopers standing just inside his doorway guarding his sleep. Its military boost could probably enable it to interfere with, or possibly stop the planned snatch.

The only time the Storm Trooper wasn't in the bedroom with Jeckell, was when he was entertaining a young lady.

'This seems like the right time to deploy my secret weapons' said Angel. She took a deep breath, and brought the said weapons to Steve's attention.

Jeckell was a very happy man; he was PM of GB and the most powerful man in the world. He had achieved the first two tasks on his "to do" list. The B.T.O. was disbanded, and the time agents were being recalled from their various missions. As they returned their QT's would be confiscated.

He had then signed an executive order, increasing the British Army to one thousand Storm Troopers. This would take some time, as new soldiers had to be recruited trained and then modified, to become the efficient killing machines that were the British Storm Troopers.

Still all in all things were going well, and he was pleased with himself. Jeckell wasn't an insane man; he sincerely believed that his plan was the right plan for the world. The world order had crumbled, and it was Britain's historical duty "to put things right."

One of the perks of the job seemed to be that lovely young women, who at one time would have ignored him, now fawned over him. He licked his thin lips in anticipation; at the thought of the special young lady he was entertaining tonight. She was absolutely stunning, tall, beautiful, raven black hair and breasts with nipples that could poke a man's eyes out.

He had met her at a party for the rich and powerful. Her name was Gloria, and she was the daughter of some ambassador. She had been honoured to meet him, and she had found him charming and very sexy. She looked vaguely familiar to him and when he asked if they had met before, she told him that she was always being photographed for magazines all around the civilised world.

She was escorted through the corridors of No. 10 to his bedroom, by his own personal guard. Jeckell was sitting on a settee at the side of the room, attempting to look debonair in his dressing gown.

'Hawk, how lovely to see you again,' she breathed sexily as she walked into the room followed by his guard.

He swelled up at hearing her nickname for him. She had said that Peregrine was too difficult a name for her to remember, so she would call him "Hawk" instead.

'Hello again Gloria, sorry about the guard but one cannot be too careful these days. He will have to search you for weapons I'm afraid.

'No problem Hawk, I will make it easy for him,' she tittered. To his stunned eyes she seemed to shrug, and her black silk sheath dress slid to the floor. She stood there completely naked and unconcerned;

'Look no guns,' she giggled.

Spreading her arms, which had the effect of raising her breasts, she turned slowly on the spot to expose every inch of her perfect body to his hungry gaze. Through his lust, he noticed that the guard seemed to be leering at his woman.

'Get out No.1,' he snapped.

The guard, conditioned to obey orders without question; left the bedroom and closed the door.

'Aren't you going to search me?' Gloria pouted; she turned her back on him and bent over exposing her naked bottom to him. He could see between her legs, and realised that her pubes were completely hairless. Any coherent thought that might have warned him of danger; was washed away in a flood of testosterone as he became painfully erect.

He stood up as if in a daze and found himself being pulled as if by some strange magical force, towards her perfect buttocks. His hands reached out ahead of him, and were within a second of slipping between her legs, when he sensed a dark presence materialise beside him. Steel handcuffs were snapped around his wrists in a well practised manner. He felt a slight prick on his wrist, and before he could shout for help the room vanished.

Jeckell woke up with his ears assailed by a cacophony of noise, and strange and exotic smells wafting into his nostrils. He was hanging upside down from the branch of a tree. He could feel a warm breeze caressing his body; he could feel it because he was completely naked. His head hurt, he felt groggy and very, very vulnerable.

Angel sat on the ground beneath him, ' Howdie, diddley, doody, Hawk, remember me? Caligula's party, your party, we always seem to be meeting at parties don't we.'

Seeing his confused look she said ' Let me show you a trick.'

As he watched her hair faded from raven black to blond,

'It's me, I nearly got you at Caligula's remember?'

jeckell shook his head to clear it and snarled,

'So you appear to have got me now, are you going to kill me or what?'

'Hard to say, lots of variables, depends you know.' She replied airily.

'On what for God's sake, why am I upside down in a tree?'

'From PM to party snack,' she replied enigmatically.

'Party snack?' he queried worriedly.

'For him,' Angel said pointing to one side of the clearing.

Jeckell looked in that direction and almost wet himself. Lifting up out of a stand of fernlike trees; was the unmistakable head of a T-rex. It seemed to sniff the air, then lowered back out of sight.

'Where am I?' he whispered.

'Jurassic, just below my ledge, remember? You popped in a while ago when you were playing with Steve's QT.'

'Let me down before it smells me.' Jeckell whispered urgently.

'Here's the deal, tell me when and where you met yourself, and I will let you down.'

'I don't know what you're talking about, I have never met myself.'

'How did you get the information that you used to win the election?'

'Out of my head of course, I woke up one morning and my course of action was clear. Nobody helped me win the election I did it all on my own.'

Angel was puzzled, he seemed to be telling the truth, Merlin was out of sight monitoring Jeckell's bio's; and so far had indicated that he believed what he was saying.

'OK what morning was this then, I need the exact date.'

Jeckell had a good memory for things like this, and did indeed know the exact date of his revelation. However he wasn't going to tell them what they wanted to know.

'It was a Monday morning, ten days before the election.'

'At last, a barefaced lie,' exclaimed Angel with glee, 'now we're getting somewhere.'

Merlin's monitoring had shown increased levels of stress, indicating a lie. Out of the corner of is eye Jeckell saw T-rex again lift out of the trees, as if drawn by the sound of their voices.

He froze as best he could, considering the fact that he was dangling in the air. To his immense relief, after looking around suspiciously the T-rex again sank down into its hiding place. He noticed with dismay, that Angel was stacking piles of raw meat onto the ground directly beneath him.

Jeckell could smell the sickly sweet odours from the bloody meat, wafting up to his nose. If he could smell it, he was sure that the T-rex would soon.

'What are you doing?' he hissed, 'that will bring that monster over here if it smells it.'

'Tell me Jeckell, at the end of the day did you visualise yourself having a State Funeral, and being buried at Westminster Abbey with all the other great leaders?' Angel said, reaching up with her bloody hands and securing him to the tree so he couldn't swing around.

'Why not?' he replied aggressively, 'a State Funeral is the least they could do for the man who restored the British Empire.'

'Look over there Jeckell, see that big pile of dinosaur dung? That's where you are going to end up, if you don't tell me the exact time and place of your epiphany.'

'You wouldn't dare he blustered.'

'As you know we have a bio scanner on you, we will know if you are telling the truth, and if you are we will rescue you. If not then you become dino dung.'

Angel looked behind Jeckell, in the direction of the stand of trees in which T-rex was lurking.

Taking a deep breath she yelled out

'Hoi T-rex, come and get me if you think you're hard enough.'

Jeckell heard the sound of trees being pushed aside, and Angel exclaimed 'Oh Fuck me,' and ran into the trees, on the opposite side of the clearing from whence the commotion was coming.

Tied securely to the trunk of the tree, he couldn't see behind him. He could hear a rumbling crashing noise getting closer. His heart almost stopped with fear, as the scaly nose of the Dinosaur rubbed against his naked back. He was Peregrine Jeckell, War Minister of Great Britain, he was not going to end up in a pile of dinosaur dung.

'Friday night, six days before the election,' he screamed in terror.

Merlin nodded to Angel confirming the truth of Jeckell's confession. Jeckell meanwhile could feel the foul smelling teeth of T-rex scraping down his back, as it prepared to bite into his helpless body.

'Help me, Help me, you promised to rescue me.' He screamed in anger at their betrayal.

'Oh yes, I did didn't I,' said Angel stepping forward into the clearing.

'Hoi, T-rex you ugly fucker, heel boy,' she shouted pointing to her side as if the killer Dinosaur was a dog. With a last nudge at his naked bottom, the head of T-rex moved directly into Jeckell's sight.

It was fearsome, bloody toothed and it was just a head. Steve was holding it up on a long branch, like a gruesome Halloween lollypop.

'Here's one she killed earlier,' he quipped with a smile.

'What do we do with him now?' asked Steve.

'We leave him on the ledge with some provisions, and get on with things' she replied.

'He'll be safe enough there, until things are back to normal.'

Jeckell was left naked on Angel's sunbathing ledge, fifty feet above the lake and any dangerous predators.

'Again I ask, what do we do now?' repeated Steve.

'Let me think about this, said Angel. She explained that they couldn't go downtime of the dream, to stop it happening. If they did that, then all that they had just done couldn't have happened. They had to base their actions, on information they now had from Jeckell.

'We cannot stop the "Future Jeckell" from whispering his information, because he has already whispered it.'

'I had a good dream the other night' said Steve.

'What was it about?' asked Angel curiously.

'I can't remember because that was the night that you woke me up by.......' Steve whispered in her ear, and she went red at the recollection of that particular night.

'So what we need to do is to give him a better dream, to overwrite the dream the his future self gave him.' Angel said thoughtfully.

'I wonder what sort of dream would work?' said Steve scratching his head in mock bafflement.

A few seconds after "Future Jeckell" left the bedroom Angel jumped in and approached the bed. Jeckell was sleeping with a small smile on his face, his mind full of the interesting knowledge he had just been given. Angel took her clothes off, and very quietly slipped into bed with him. She broke an aphrodisiac capsule under his nose, and allowed the fumes to be breathed in by the sleeping man.

'Peregrine, I want you, I need you, I love you' she whispered stroking his body gently. She slowly slid her naked body on top of his, her breasts rubbing against his chest. She ground her hips against his groin, until she got the primitive reaction she required.

He was moaning in lust, as he dreamed that a naked woman was rubbing herself over his naked body. She wanted him, she needed him, she loved him. It was Miss Anderson, she was thinking of him and playing with herself. She was now rubbing her naked body over his; he had been spying on her through a hole in her bedroom wall.

She spotted him and dragged him into bed, where she had her wicked way with him. Angel's implant could hear his sub vocalised moans of passion, and the name Miss Anderson predominating. With a last fondle of his erect Member of parliment, she slid off him and picking up Steve's QT from the side of the bed jumped out.

Peregrine Jeckell woke up that morning with an enormous erection. He had just had the most erotic dream, and he clearly remembered that it was about his old school teacher Miss Anderson. He vaguely remembered someone calling him Periwinkle, but that must have been Miss Anderson in her passion. He staggered out of bed and into the bathroom to relieve himself.

Angel had jumped downtime from Jeckell's bedroom, to meet Steve in the Jurassic. Merlin had calculated that being that far downtime, they should be safe from any Time Change. He gave her a big hug, when she materialised next to the remains of their T-rex.

She handed him his QT, and asked how Jeckell was doing. Looking up at the ledge they saw that it was empty. Angel visualised the office of the director of the B.T.O. Cameron McDonald looked up in surprise, as Agent Angela Black appeared in his office. Behind her like her dark shadow, was Steve.

'Hello Director, who's PM these days?' she asked seriously. Cameron Mc Donald looked at her closely; he could tell from her body language that the answer to the question was important to her.

'Marcus Armstrong, is PM last I heard' he replied.

'How about Jeckell? What position does he hold?' she asked.

'Peregrine Jeckell is just a Minister without portfolio, may I ask why you are concerned about information that is public knowledge?'

'I invite you to scan my implant recorder to explain my actions,' said Angel formally. The director picked up a small device from his desk, and placed it against her forehead. After a second it beeped, he then sat down and placed it against his own forehead and closed his eyes. The device transferred her last few day's worth of information, into his brain.

'A Time Change, Peregrine Jeckell as PM, B.T.O. disbanded, Storm Troopers increased one hundred fold,' he muttered as the information was absorbed by his brain.

'Well Agent Black, it seems that keeping you on as a freelance Time Agent was a prudent decision on my part,' he said smiling at her.

'Well done, we will keep a close eye on Peregrine Jeckell from now on. Apparently he was tipped to be the War Minister, but the last few days before the election he seemed to have lost his focus and upset a few people and was overlooked.'

Angel smiled at the Director, and saying a polite goodbye jumped back to Steve's home.

'All's well that ends well,' quoted Steve as he made himself a cup of tea.

'Can I try a cup please?' asked Angel. Steve almost dropped his cup in surprise, 'Certainly dear, one lump or two?'

Angel looked down at her chest, ' Two lumps please,' she said with a wicked grin.

Sitting at the table Steve decided to ask Merlin a few questions.

'Merlin old friend are you free?'

'I'm free,' said the old wizard appearing opposite him.

'I'm just a stupid cave man compared to you and Angel, can you tell me what happened to Jeckell on the ledge?'

The old man thought for a few seconds, which was the equivalent of months of thought for a human mind.

'I could take you through all the latest theories concerning String, Bubble, and Alternate Universes.

Jeckell may still be on that ledge just a nanosecond out of synchronicity with our Universe. The phenomenon we label a Time Change could be a Tachyon Cascade similar to a line of dominoes hitting each other.

It could just as easily be the hand of God, moving us about a playing board as the ancient Greeks believed. The short answer is I do not know.' Concluded the most powerful brain in the known world.

'I don't know either,' agreed Steve, sipping his tea.

'Time for bed,' said Angel.

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers