Dr. Snip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

'Oh no Alison,' he said worriedly, 'please don't tell me she has upset you. You must remember that Angel is damned near an alien, as far as we are concerned. She just says things sometimes, without knowing about our inbred taboos. I'm sure she likes you, despite what she may have said.'

'Oh the problem isn't that she doesn't like me, in fact she likes me a lot. She has even offered me a present,' she said.

'That doesn't sound like Angel; she isn't a present giving type of person. Although to be fair, she was the one who gave me Excalibur for my birthday. What did she offer you as a present?' asked Steve.

'YOU,' yelled Alison furiously, 'she offered me You. She said we could share you, for fucks sake.'

Steve went bright red; he banged his forehead on the table and crossed his arms over his head as if to hide from Alison. 'Oh my God, what the fuck is she playing at? I am so sorry for this Alison.I am mortified that she has embarrassed you so,' he apologized,

'She also told me that you fancied me,' continued Alison 'but were too shy to say anything in case you hurt her feelings. Was she lying about that?'

'Angel doesn't lie to her friends,' he whispered going even redder.'Look Alison I will jump you back home right away, if I ever need to drop off any more children I won't hang about, I will just pop in and out to save any embarrassment.'

Alison could see where this panicked rambling was leading. He was going to run away from her in his embarrassment, and she may never see him again.

'Shut the fuck up,' she said firmly. 'Did Angel lie when she said you fancied me, Yes or No?'

Steve was sure he had lost her friendship so fell back on telling the truth. 'I do fancy you, I think about you all the time. I try and think of ways of making you smile at me. I am so sorry Alison, I am not the right man for someone as good hearted as you,' he admitted. 'Before you say anything,' he continued, 'let me explain why I haven't let you know how I feel about you. I call myself the Doctor, but I am not good old Doctor Who. I am Dr. Snip; I am a killer, a murderer. I have killed two women, and God knows how many men so far. My hands are red with blood, they are not fit to hold you,' he confessed keeping his eyes downcast.

'Hello, do I have Idiot written across my forehead or something,' said Alison heatedly. 'I know you are Dr. Snip; you have forgotten that you killed a lot of men, and a sadistic female guard in front of my children. They couldn't wait to praise the man who rescued them. I know all the grisly details as only a child can tell them. Heads rolling across the ground; blood dripping from your coat.Well let me tell you Dr. Snip that I know about you, and I don't give a Flying Fuck.You have rescued my children from a life of horror, and are looking after them now. You are their Hero, and you are my Hero. They love you, and so do I,' she finished in a whisper.

Alison walked around the table, grabbed the feared Dr. Snip by his ears and lifting his head up, kissed him passionately on his mouth. Steve couldn't believe what was happening, but he decided to go with the flow and kissed her back with equal passion. 'Take me to your bedroom,' she whispered in his ear.

He didn't want to waste the time it would take to climb up the stairs, so jumped them both straight into his bedroom. 'Undress me,' she ordered breathlessly. His hands were trembling as he tried to undo her buttons. She was content to stand there and smile at him, as he slowly managed to remove her blouse and skirt.

As he went to undo her bra, she stopped him, 'My turn I think' she said, reaching up to undo his shirt buttons. He took his lead from her, and stood quietly as she slowly divested him of his shirt, and trousers until he was just wearing his underpants.

'Carry on,' she said huskily her heart pounding with restrained lust. She admired his strongly muscled body as he removed her bra, allowing her breasts to bounce free of restraint. He stroked her soft breasts, and leaning down kissed each pink nipple tenderly.

She grabbed his hands and guided them to her panties. He was so much taller than her; that he had to kneel down as he pulled her panties down to her ankles. This brought her pubes in line with his face, and she grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled his face into her groin. She groaned with frustrated lust as she rubbed his face over her pubes.

He put his hands on her bottom and lifted her into his arms, she relaxed herself as he carried her to the bed and gently laid her on it. He was going to swiftly divest himself of his underpants, but she again stopped him. 'That's my job' she said, pulling them down to reveal his intentions towards her.

'It appears you are pleased to see me naked,' she giggled. 'Very pleased indeed,' he growled, opening her legs wide. He knew instinctively to be very gentle in his foreplay, and final lovemaking. He wanted this moment to be a good one to remember, for both of them.

It had been a long time for Alison, but she trusted this darkly troubled man completely, and gave herself over to his ministrations. He was rewarded for his loving, by her orgasm that blasted through her body. He held her gently in his arms as she shuddered and groaned, her nails dug into his back in her passion.

When she had recovered she realized that he was still unsatisfied, and asked him why he hadn't come as well. 'Ladies first,' he said smiling at her. She pushed him onto his back, and he watched in wonder as she gently lowered herself onto him.

She commenced grinding her hips in a circular motion, causing him to groan with the effort of controlling himself. 'I want you to come in me,' she panted, ' don't worry I can't get pregnant.' Steve was admiring her naked body; she was completely different from Angel.

Making love with Angel was like a dominance battle; they were both just over 6ft tall and very strong. He often had to physically restrain her during their sexual encounters. Alison was a lot smaller and weaker than Angel; he had to be careful not to hurt her. Her breasts were softer than Angels, and bounced delightfully as she rode him.

It was the sight of those lovely breasts bouncing in front of his eyes, that pushed him out of control and he orgasmed violently. Alison needed all her horse riding skills to keep on top of him, as he bucked and convulsed under her. At last he was empty, and she lay down on top of him, feeling safe and secure as his arms held her tightly to his sweaty body.

'I love you Alison,' he whispered. 'I love you too Steve,' she replied cuddling into him. 'Hey you noisy fuckers, when you have quite finished shagging each other senseless I need to talk to you. Or do you want me to join you up there? Yelled Angel hopefully.

Alison quickly scrambled off Steve and into her clothes. She was very grateful to Angel for orchestrating this situation, but wasn't quite ready to invite her into the same bed that she was occupying. Steve also got dressed, and this time they both walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Angel had made the tea, and smiled knowingly at their red faces. 'Thank the fuck for that,' she said ' the sexual tension between you two was giving me a headache.' Alison surprised Steve by giving Angel a kiss and a hug. 'Thank you Angel, I owe you one,' she said. 'On the contrary I owe you one, now I can fuck around without feeling so fucking guilty about it,' replied Angel grinning.

Steve asked Angel to take a walk with him, Alison assumed he was going to try and explain their antics to Angel. She couldn't have been more wrong, Steve was well aware that Angel didn't give a fuck who he had sex with, as long as she was number one in his heart.

He had always known his in his head, but now he accepted it in his heart as well. Angel was Angel, he couldn't change her and he wouldn't even try. They came to the same bench that Angel had sat on with Alison. Steve sat down, and pulled Angel onto his lap.

'You know I love you, you are my Partner and best friend,' he said kissing her beautiful face fondly. 'I want you to do something for me; I need you to go and see Dr.Young the chief Biotech at the B.T.O. for me please. Talking to Stalin, has made me realize that I am becoming the same as Ogun the Haitian God of War and Destruction. I need to do something good and creative, to try and balance myself out. They have a God of creation her name is 'Mawu Lisa, I feel the need to offer her a present.I want you to ask him, No beg him if necessary, to try and fix Alison's body so she can have children. If I can arrange this for her, then it will go some way towards balancing the destruction I have wrought.'

He called for Merlin to appear, the old wizard seemed to look around and smell the sweet scent of the apples. This was all a figment of Steve's imagination of course. The World Brain had chosen to present itself in this form, so as to appear more user friendly towards Steve and Angel.

Only they could see and hear him via their implants. 'Did you get the data old friend?' asked Steve. 'Yes Steve, I scanned Alison and the medical data is now being transferred to Angels implant. The medical staff at the B.T.O. can determine the best course of action,' said Merlin. His task accomplished, Merlin disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Steve had no need to sell Angel on this quest. Angel was British; she thought nothing of Sex, but everything about procreation. The British of the 26th Century followed the path of Eugenics.

The British people were encouraged to have children; they were all genetically enhanced in the womb to ensure health and intelligence. The worst possible crime in the 26th Century was abortion; there was no excuse for a British woman ever to have an abortion.

Children were loved and wanted, and if by some fluke a woman became pregnant by accident and didn't want the child, then the State would give it to someone who did. It was as simple as that, the woman wasn't blamed for making a mistake she just had to carry the child until it was born.

The punishment for aborting a baby was horrendous, the woman's passport was taken from her, and she was deleted from the records of British Nationals. She would no longer be British. In the 26th Century, nothing could be worse than not being British. It meant that you became a foreigner, you had no rights under British law and you couldn't live in Britain.

The State hammered home the fact that if you were fantastically lucky enough to be born British, then God loved you. The British didn't hate Non-British people, they felt so sorry for them. That is why any British person aborting a child, would be killing a British Citizen.

No one killed a British Citizen in the 26th Century, with impunity. The possession of a British passport was an Iron Clad guarantee of Safe Passage anywhere in the world. The actual passport was just a token of course; the real passport was the implant in every Briton's skull. This was what was removed to make a person Non-British.

In the early days, there had been incidents where British Citizens had been killed in foreign countries. In such cases, the Government had sent a Time Agent to the scene. By rewinding Time; and observing exactly what happened and who was responsible; the culprits were positively identified.

Based on the Time Agent's report; a Storm Trooper would be dispatched to mete out summarily justice. He would execute everyone involved, regardless who they were or what position they held in their country.

As Time travel was Britain's most closely guarded secret, the perpetrators of these crimes had no idea how they had been discovered. It only took a few retaliations, to hammer home the message that Britons were sacrosanct.

Angel herself couldn't have children, this was not a defect it was a conscious decision on her part. Amongst the cocktail of drugs she habitually used, was a contraceptive. If and when she ever decided to get pregnant, it would be with a suitable sperm donor.

As a member of the Aristocracy, she had obligations to Britain to produce only the best possible children. Alison would have been surprised to learn, that Angel regarded her as a British Citizen. Consequently Angel considered Alison had every right to be fertile.

If there was a problem that 20th Century medicine couldn't fix, then Angel had total confidence in 26th Century medicine, in the person of Dr. Paul Young. He was her personal physician, and had not only fitted her with her ultimate weapons, the monofilament nails, but had also given her the sub dermal Armour.

She knew that if he couldn't fix Alison's plumbing, then nobody could. Besides she hadn't shagged Paul for a while now, she kissed Steve soundly and stood up. 'When I sort this out for you, you will owe me a good shagging mister,' she said smiling at the man she loved.

A second later Steve was alone in the orchard; he got up and chose to walk back to Alison. He decided not to say anything to her about his plan, just in case Dr. young couldn't help.

'Where's Angel?' asked Alison as he walked into the kitchen. He explained that she was on a mission and would be back later. 'Good,' said Alison with a wicked smile, 'lets go to bed, I have a lot of catching up to do.' This time they climbed the stairs. Alison was more confident now and demonstrated to Steve that she was just as sexy as Angel. By the time she had finished with him he was exhausted, it seemed to him that she had gone through the entire Kama Sutra. Alison was feeling very happy and satisfied, albeit a bit sore.

However although over the moon about her relationship with Steve, she was still worried about her children, and regretfully asked Steve to take her back to the orphanage. As promised Steve jumped her back, they arrived 10 seconds after they had left. No one noticed she had been gone.

She turned to Steve and kissed him lovingly, ' A lot has happened in those 10 seconds she said, my life has been enriched beyond my wildest dreams.I think I love you Doctor.'

'I know I love you,' he replied kissing her just as lovingly. 'I'll be back' he promised and disappeared in front of her eyes.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers