Dr. Snip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'How do you feel darling?' asked Angel.

'I don't know, I can't believe I'm fixed, its all too weird here. Please take me home Angel' she begged.

'You sure you don't want Paul to do something about your nose while you're here,' Angel asked quietly.

'NO, what the fucks the matter with my nose?' exclaimed Alison looking around for a mirror.

'Nothing dear,' said Angel grinning wickedly.

Eventually they were all sitting round Steve's kitchen table again. Alison booked herself into her own doctors, for a complete physical. She had to know if she was fixed, and her own Doctor could confirm whether or not she was fully functional again.

Steve's money sped the process enormously, and soon Alison was crying tears of joys as her results proved she was a fully functioning woman. Steve and Angel held her between them as she cried.

'Take me back to my children please,' she asked. ' I need to be with them for a while to absorb this.'

Steve understood and jumped her back to the orphanage, ten seconds after she had left it a barren woman. She was now fertile, and needed to get her head around the massive change in her life.

'I'll be back,' he said smiling at her, and vanished.

Steve was over the moon; he had done something positive for a change. Perhaps there was something in the Voodoo Gods after all. Perhaps Mawu Lisa the Voodoo Goddess of Creation, was helping him.

Thinking of this reminded him, that if anything he was the Voodoo God of War and destruction. It was time he spread some destruction, amongst the purveyors of Child porn on the Internet.

There was a surfeit of Sex on the World Wide Web; it was human nature to be interested in sex and sexual activity. Steve as an ex soldier had often watched porn films and enjoyed them. In the main, the Internet was as well policed by the servers; as something so gigantic could be.

Most Sex sites only used people over the age of eighteen. As adults they were allowed to do anything sexual they liked, even bestiality was condoned, as long as the human component was an adult. Dr. Snip had no problem at all with any of these sites.

However there was the under strata of the Web, where illegal sites could be found by those who looked hard enough. These were his next target, and although the self appointed policemen of the Internet couldn't find these sites, Dr. Snip could.

He had an ally, in the being known to him as Merlin. Merlin was the World Brain of the 26th Century. He was an AI an Artificial Intelligence that had evolved in the electron dance that was the Web.

If Steve considered Angel an Alien, then Merlin was something else. It had no emotions; it had no glands to produce the chemicals that caused emotions. It had no friends; it was unique in and of itself.

It was the most powerful being on the planet; humans had abrogated their responsibility to it, and trusted it completely. It could be schizophrenic, and had tried to kill Steve a while back. But as they say, apart from all that, it was now Steve's best Male? Friend and partner.

Steve was teaching it to interact with Humans, and in return it would help him in the dimension of Cyber Space. Whilst in Angel's apartment, Steve had received a strange gift through what passed for the postal service. Even in the 26th Century, not everything was electronic.

Food still had to be grown and distributed, items bought and sold and delivered. Merlin had caused to be manufactured and delivered to Steve, a black executioner's hood. This was not the hood he wore to protect his identity.

This was a neural transmitter/ receiver; it could pick up brainwaves and receive signals on that same frequency. It was the 26th century version of a computer keyboard, wearing this Steve could interact with the Web.

It was a complete immersion device, and Merlin explained that although Steve's body would be lying in bed, his mind would be roaming the World Wide Web. He would be his own Sprite or Avatar, whichever term he was familiar with.

The first time he'd tried it he had been scared shitless, once the hood activated he had appeared in a very strange place. Beside him was the familiar figure of Merlin; they were standing in a open air market place. Traders were shouting out the merits of their wares, and prospective customers were browsing amongst the goods on offer.

He was astounded by the appearance of the customers. Every sort of avatar was on show; Merlin explained that every user of the Web was portrayed by a representation of how they saw themselves. Customised figures could be seen, sprinkled amongst the majority of grey basic humanoid shapes that indicated the presence of ordinary users.

Steve smiled when he realised that almost every female user that had customised her Sprite, had picked a large breasted beautiful body to represent herself on the web. The same applied to the male browsers; they were all tall dark and handsome. He was further amazed to see non human avatars, in the shape of animals and even inanimate objects.

'Where are we?' he asked his AI friend.

'This is one of the largest on-line auction sites on the Web,' replied Merlin.

'In order to function, your mind translates the electronic signals into recognisable images. None of this is Matter, it is electronic; you yourself look like an executioner but no one here will worry about it.

An avatar can look like anything at all, it is only a marker to indicate which programme a user is browsing at any moment.' To Steve's amusement, Merlin raised his staff and said a magic word. Instantly they were elsewhere on the Web.

They were now in an enormous car lot, as far as the eye could see there were cars for sale.

'Think of a type of Car Steve,' said Merlin. Steve thought of his favourite make of car, and he was instantly surrounded by them. They were in all colours and condition, and each had a price on its windscreen.

'I assume we are now in the biggest Car sales site on the Web,' he deduced.

Merlin raised his staff again and Steve was back in his body, lying on his bed.

'Wow that was fun,' he said sitting up. He went down to his kitchen for a cup of tea, and sipped it as he went over the things he had seen.

'Can I be hurt in there?' he asked Merlin.

'Your human body cannot be hurt, but your avatar can be attacked and destroyed by various means. The most common one being a virus, they are tailored to do different things. They can simply dump you out of the Web, attach themselves to your avatar and spy on your movements or de-res you.'

Merlin had to explain that de-res, was short for the de-resolution of the avatars form. In effect it would be disintegrated, to a normal human using a keyboard this would be annoying but not painful. To Steve and anyone using a full immersion rig, it would give them a splitting headache.

'Avoid viruses then,' said Steve.

'Be very careful,' warned Merlin ' in order to do their job viruses are often disguised as innocent things or people. An apparently innocent little girl, can jump onto you and melt into your avatar, causing all kinds of trouble to you.'

'Do I have any protection against these things?'

'I will give you anti-viral protection, in the shape of your coat. It will protect you against most common viruses. Your sword will be a piece of Black ice, that will kill most things in the virtual world of the Web,' said Merlin.

'We have seen the representations of two large sites, I assume you can guess how a porn site will manifest?'

Steve had a good idea, and after a refreshing cuppa he went back upstairs to begin his real invasion of the dark side of the Web. This time he appeared in a corridor, it appeared to stretch out to infinity. On the wall was a list of Site categories with a button against each one. Steve was amazed at the selection offered.

For example there wasn't just a sign that said "Tits"

There were so many variations of Tit. From Enormous to tiny; from natural to silicone; from "Barely legal" to Grandmas. Not to mention the various ethic origins, of the models offered.

If he had been a Tit man, he would be happy to stay in this one area for the rest of his life. There must be millions of breasts to look at here, he thought to himself. Just out of curiosity, he pressed the button next to Enormous, Silicone, Mature, Ebony.

A picture appeared on the wall of the corridor, it was of a Middle aged African woman with breasts the size of beach balls. Steve smiled to himself as he thought of this woman trying to do everyday things like cooking, with these gigantic breasts obscuring her view.

He then pressed movies, mature, straight, inter-racial. A door in the corridor opened and he walked into a room. A white woman in her forties; was sitting on a sofa talking to a young black boy. Both the figures ignored Steve as he watched the show.

The woman was seducing the young man, and soon stripped naked for him. After a bout of oral sex, she knelt on the bed and he took her from behind. The entire scene lasted about 30 seconds, and then repeated itself. This was obviously short clip, advertising a full-length blue movie.

Steve was impressed at how real it had seemed to him, the woman and boy were in 3D and full colour. As an experiment he touched the woman on her shoulder, she seemed real to him. She was solid to his perception, but even when he pushed her she didn't budge from her programmed actions.

Suddenly he was glad that this was just a digital film clip. He had a vision of Hell, where everyone found guilty by God of lewd behaviour, was trapped in such a short film clip. The punishment would be knowing that you were trapped, and having to do the same lewd actions over and over again for eternity.

Still that wasn't what he was here for, next to the menu of the site was a search panel. It offered to find anything he wanted if he would type it onto the screen. Steve typed " very young girls". He was shown a selection of very young looking girls, he noticed that most of the really young looking ones were Japanese. It became obvious that these were not the age they tried to pretend they were. He was pleased to see a notice appear on the menu, informing him that all the models shown were over eighteen.

This was obviously a legal porn site, and he had no quarrel with it. Merlin was a 26th Century AI, and to his perception the primitive way that the illegal porn sites tried to hide themselves amidst codes and passwords were pathetic. He had given Steve a list of sites that he could investigate, and Steve commenced by typing in a series of numbers that acted as a site address originating in Nigeria.

Upon receipt of this code, a trapdoor opened up in the floor of the corridor. Steve drew his sword and climbed down the steps revealed, into the lower levels of the Web. He was immediately confronted by a Security programme. It was represented as a large black figure, holding a shock baton.

Steve recognised this as a mini dumper; if he was touched by this implement, his avatar would be kicked out of the web.

'Password?' asked the figure readying its baton. Dr. Snip answered by slashing his sword completely through the black figure. It seemed to pixilate before disintegrating into individual bytes, they fell to the floor and were absorbed by the web for reuse.

The corridor was now clear and he walked along it slowly. Again there were seemingly endless doors leading off this corridor. At random he opened one and looked in. He could tell at once that this was an illegal site. Lewd things were being done to girls that he was sure shouldn't have been involved in such acts.

They were being pestered by a naked adult, and although Snip realised this was just a digital reality, he couldn't stand by and watch without doing something. More out of disgust than anything, he slashed his sword through the body of the abuser. To his surprise the entire room pixilated and crashed.

He found himself back outside in the corridor. Out in the real world a dirty old man was avidly watching an illegal film when to his anger; it disappeared from his computer screen. Although this result gave him a small amount of pleasure, Snip realised he could spend the rest of his life in this one corridor destroying individual films. He needed to find the Main Server for this entire Website, and destroy its software.

He needed a map of this place, and asked Merlin if he could help. A map appeared in his mind generated from his implant. It was obvious now where the Server was. There were many corridors, each catering to a specific vice. They all radiated out from a common central point. That's where the Server was located.

'These corridors are endless old friend' he complained 'it will take me forever to get to the end of them.'

'Just think where you want to go and you will be there, advised Merlin, 'This place doesn't exist in the world of matter. There is no Time or Space here, only your perception matters.

Steve closed his eyes and visualised a door with "Server" painted on it. When he opened his eyes again he was standing in front of it. This was a very solid door, nothing like the doors to the rooms. This appeared to be made of solid steel, and had a combination lock inset.

Snip swung his sword at the door, but to his surprise it seemed to have no effect. This was a very different type of program from the norm. Big money had been spent, to ensure that hackers couldn't sneak into this Server.

It wasn't his swords fault that it couldn't destroy the door; its black ice blade had in fact destroyed it. The security system simply replaced it instantly with another. The only way through was to use the combination lock, and open the door. Steve looked through his bag of tricks that Merlin had given him. There was a photo of an old fashioned safe cracker. The man was wearing a striped jumper, and carried a bag with the word "Swag" on it.

Steve dropped the photo onto the floor in front of the door. It metamorphosed into an apparently real safe cracker; he looked at the door thoughtfully before delving into his swag bag. He brought out a stethoscope, and some sandpaper.

Steve watched with interest as the man rubbed his fingertips with the sand paper, to make them more sensitive. He then placed the stethoscope against the steel door. His fingers seemed to blur, as he turned the dial back and forth listening for the telltale clicks that told of tumblers releasing. After only a minute the door was unlocked. The man stood up and saluted Steve, before metamorphosing back into the photograph.

The steel door was now unlocked and Steve pushed it open. He decided to put on a pair of spectacles from his bag; these he was assured by Merlin would allow him to see the real from the false. The steel door was definitely real, he stooped to enter and found himself in a small antechamber.

There was a beautiful secretary waiting for him behind her desk. She was naked, and had lovely legs that went all the way up.

'Welcome Member, how can I help you?' she asked in dulcet tones. Snip observed her though his glasses. Behind the seductive front was a nightmare of black ice, a thing of blades and suckers.

She was obviously waiting for a spoken password to confirm his identity. Snip looked into his bag and brought out a bunch of flowers. With a warm smile he handed them to the woman. The moment she touched them she froze. The flowers were a form of virus that encased the black ice guard in a separate reality. She would now wait for his password forever.

Behind the woman was a door, which Steve went through carefully. He was in another corridor and was going to walk along it, when his glasses detected another guard. This one was invisible to his naked eyes, and he would have walked straight into it if he hadn't been wearing his glasses. It consisted of a set of black ice cutting discs, swinging back and forth across the passageway.

They were completely silent, but the blades were turning so fast they were a blur. There seemed to be no way to pass these deadly blades. Steve hated to keep asking Merlin for help, this was his Crusade and he wanted to do it by himself if at all possible. Something Merlin had said returned to his mind.

This place wasn't real, it wasn't matter, it was all perception. Steve decided to try an experiment, he stood facing the spinning swinging blades, and visualised himself looking at them from the other side. He noticed a door appear on the other side of the blades, it was the door to the antechamber where he had left the woman guard paralysed. He was now on the other side of the blades, looking back at where he had been. Turning round, he carried on walking up the corridor.

The final door was in front of him, he didn't know how he knew this but he did. Behind this door was the heart of this Website, he couldn't destroy its hardware, but he sure as hell could fuck up its software. A Samurai Swordsman appeared in front of him, its black blade in the guard position.

At last an opponent more to his liking, Snip readied his blade and the Samurai attacked. When the two black ice blades met, tiny bytes were showered around the fighters. Their destruction caused them to appear as sparks in the air. Snip scored a hit first, causing the arm of the warrior to flicker as his blade sliced a shallow cut along it. The arm wavered, before reforming as before.

Snip then hesitated a fraction to long in an attack, and was nicked by the Katanga. A bright blue mark blazed across his chest, where the black blade had struck. His 26th Century coat had taken most of the force, and he shrugged off the uneasy feeling of dissolution.

The samurai lifted his sword high in the classic vertical stroke attack. Snip gambled everything on a straightforward lunge; that slammed his Black ice blade, deep into the warrior's body. The samurai froze as its form changed from a solid seeming Japanese, to a blue cage simulacrum, to a cloud of dissipating bytes.

Snip breathed a sigh of relief as he watched his opponent vanish. He was surprised to note that he didn't feel at all tired, he was mentally tired but his avatar seemed tireless.

'Why do you persecute me?' asked a voice from behind the final door.

'Because you disgust me.' Was Dr. Snip's short reply. He opened the final door and stepped inside, quickly moving sideways to get the wall at his back. From this position he could see the entire room, it seemed to be the size of an aircraft hanger.

Every wall was covered in monitors, each showing a different illegal sex movie. There must have been thousands of these, running simultaneously. The Main Server appeared to his eyes to be an old thin man; he had small mean rodent eyes, and a slack mouth that seemed to be constantly wet with drool.

'If you kill me others will replace me,' the old man said desperately.

'Tell me about it,' replied Snip ' but I do so enjoy destroying things like you.'

With that said, Dr. Snip powered his sword diagonally through the old perverts scrawny body, from neck to waist.

The black ice blade began to erase the hard drives that contained the master copies of all the films and images on the gigantic web site.

There were backup sites around the world that would step in when this one needed down time, but the 26th Century virus spread out along the connections like a virulent plague.

As Snip watched all the monitors in the hanger sized room went black, the illegal data was completely destroyed beyond any hope of retrieval. As a final touch the virus sent an e-mail to all registered users of the site, it was a simple message with an attachment.

The text said "With the Compliments of Dr. Snip."

The attachment; was a picture of a pair of secatures. The picture stayed on the screen for ten seconds, before the secondary virus embedded in it, wiped the hard drive of the receiving computer.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers