Dr. Snip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

This had been a very expensive site to join, and it had been very hard to find. Most members had only heard of it through word of mouth, and guarded its secrets carefully. The member's registration list contained over 100,000 names and credit card details.

The 26th Century virus copied these files, and sent them to the relevant police departments of their countries before wiping them out. Steve was left standing in an empty room. As instructed, he stood to attention and clicked his heels together three times. On the third click he woke up in his own body tired but satisfied.

He was surprised at how tired he was, he had been lying on his bed the whole time. Obviously his brain had been operating under tremendous stress during the raid. He was going to have a cup of tea as usual, but suddenly realised he needed to company of fellow humans.

On a whim he jumped to Trafalgar Square in London. He purchased a Hot dog and a soft drink from a street trader, and sat at the bottom of Nelsons column watching the crowd's mill past him. He let the noise and tumult of the crowd soak into his soul. He was in danger of forgetting that he was just a human being, same as these people.

His cell phone ringing interrupted his reverie. It was a text message from Alison, it just said "Help."

One second there was a tall dark figure sitting on the stone steps, then there was just a cardboard cup half full of coke and part of a hot dog, to indicate that Dr. Snip had ever been there.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers