Dr. Snip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She wasn't a stupid girl, she would always shout at the silly woman in the horror films, who would insist on walking down into the cellar when the light wasn't working. She was well aware that there was a rapist about in the area, but hoped that the cold wet weather would discourage him from being out on such a miserable night. Her hopes were not to be realised as this particular rapist was feeling the urges very strongly, and had been in the bar watching Mary as she served the drinks. He had admired her lovely big breasts, barely constrained by her tee shirt bearing the University logo. She had lovely long legs, and he couldn't wait to force them open and discover her secret places.

The police records were vague as to the actual spot where the attack first took place, as the body had been dragged quite some way into the bushes. Steve decided it was worth using the phase shifter to follow her closely. Mary kept hearing twigs snap behind her, but every time she spun around she could see nothing threatening. It was on one of these occasions that as she spun round to see if anyone was creeping up behind her, an arm was put around her neck and she was pulled off the path into the bushes.

Mary tried to scream but the arm was crushing her throat, and all that emerged were choked grunts. She thought she was seeing things, when the night seemed to take shape in front of her eyes. The rain that had started to lash down; was running off a human shaped piece of darkness. This apparition was leaping towards her and she heard a pain filled cry, as the arm around her throat released its crushing grip and she fell forward onto the wet pavement.

She saw the rain-shape grab hold of her attacker, and hurl him into a nearby tree trunk. The man hit the wood with a snapping sound, as his collarbone fractured under the impact. Mary was still gasping for breath, when to her amazement the rain shape suddenly turned into a big man in a black coat. He turned to her and asked 'Are you all right Mary? Don't worry he won't hurt you, I promise.'

Steve picked her up from the wet ground, and jumped her into her room in the accommodation block. Mary assumed she had passed out for a moment, because that was the only explanation as to how she came to be here so fast. 'Wait here dear, I will just see to the rapist and I'll be back to check on you.' He used his fingers to close her eyes, and when she opened then he had vanished. Mary sat down on the bed, she was shaking with fear but something else was trying to surface in her mind. It was the memory of a big man in a black coat, a mysterious man who had rescued her when she was small. She was sure this was the same man.

Dr. Snip was in a very bad mood, seeing Mary again had reminded him of his total hated of child molesters. This rage was going to be directed at this stupid bastard, who dared to attack a girl that Snip felt responsible for. He was back to the rapist ten seconds after he jumped out. The man had just painfully clambered to his feet, and was trying to run away.

'Let's see how fast you run without any fucking legs' snarled Snip as he phase shifted, and drew Excalibur in one smooth movement. There was a loud hissing crackling sound like bacon frying, as the lashing rain impacted on the coruscating red line that danced along Excalibur's blade. The rain was annihilated; by the sub atomic forces that were in play on its razor sharp edges. Snip swept the burning blade in a horizontal fiery arc that passed through the rapist's thighs without effort. The intense molecular energy cauterised the man's flesh, as it severed both his legs.

The rapist's body hit the ground hard, for a second he didn't understand why he had fallen until he saw his legs lying separately a few feet away on the wet pavement. Before he could draw breath to scream he was roughly pushed onto his back. He looked up to see the terrifying invisible shape outlined by the pouring rain lift a burning sword, and gently brush it against his arms. With a hissing sound his arms were severed, and fell limply to the ground to join his legs.

'You have fucked me off so badly that I'm not going to kill you, you stupid Cunt, explained Snip; to the shocked man who was trying to believe that this was just a Nightmare. He was partly right, this was a Nightmare. Dr. Snip was every pervert's Nightmare, and he had ensured that this pervert wouldn't be a problem in the future.

Snip switched off the phase shifter and stood in the rain. He gave the man the news that his punishment was at the hands of Dr. Snip, and to confess to the police every thing that he had done to this point. 'If I hear that you lie to them, I will return and cut off your balls and blind you,' threatened Snip in a cold dead voice. This frightened the mutilated man far more than the rage filled voice that he had heard previously. He knew that Dr. Snip meant every word of this threat, and decided to comply to save what little life he had left. His mad brain although thoroughly cowed, still hoped that something bad would happen to this psychopathic vigilante.

He looked in wonder, as his prayer seemed to come true. One second Snip was standing over him, and then he had been smashed sideways, as a large black shape leapt out of the concealing bushes and hurled him into the open grass of the park. Steve had an automatic bullet-dodging programme that protected him from unexpected bullets. His QT could detect the missiles approaching his body, and jump him out of their path without notifying him. However this function only worked on high-speed objects, otherwise every time someone patted him on the back it would jump him sidewards. Not of course that anyone ever patted him on the back.

Consequently although the Storm Trooper hit him hard and fast, it wasn't fast enough to trigger his automatic dodging programme. Although it was Steve who was slammed sideways, it was Dr.Snip who rolled with the blow and regained his feet to face the attacker. The Storm trooper had jumped from ambush, and used his battle knife to skewer his target. The 26th Century Kevlar coat that was Snip's favourite apparel had done its job. It had deflected the razor sharp point of the knife, preventing it from entering his body. The Storm Trooper had expected the mission to be over in one strike, and it took a few seconds to realise that Snip was still standing. Steve knew he had no chance against this Killing machine, unless he Phase shifted.

He Phased just as the trooper blurred into boost, and hurled itself across the intervening space between them. Its biomechanical hands closed around Snip's throat, and tried to squeeze the life out of him. The phase field negated the crushing pressure, and Snip slammed his fist into the chest of the trooper sending it stumbling back a few paces. Fast as lightning the trooper drew its sidearm and fired, the 26th century projectile had the destructive power of a small grenade. It was deflected by the phase field and ricocheted into the trunk of an oak tree, exploding it into burning splinters.

This gave Snip time to draw Excalibur, and the Storm trooper already confused by its targets defences, took a step back as it recognised the distinctive blaze of a Monofilament weapon. This was not on its mission briefing, it fell back on standing orders that told it to retreat in the face of overwhelming odds. It decided to jump out, rearm, and return to the next window of opportunity.

Steve couldn't believe his luck when he saw the Storm Trooper jump out. He staggered away towards the accommodation block, nursing his side where the blade had tried to skewer him. His coat had stopped the blade penetrating, but the almost superhuman strength of the trooper had still caused extensive bruising to his ribs. Plus his entire side where the Trooper had slammed into him was a source of dibilitating pain. After a hundred yards of painful limping, he remembered to switch off the phase shifter. Immediately the pouring rain soaked him, as the phase field no longer thwarted it. He was concussed so didn't think to jump to her room.

Mary heard a quiet knock on her door and leapt to open it. She was shocked at the appearance of her Hero. His face was pale with pain and he was soaking wet, he looked exhausted and she led him over to her bed and forced him to lie down on it. The adrenalin rush that had allowed him to keep moving and fighting his most feared opponent had left him, and all he wanted to do was close his eyes and rest for a second.

Somehow he felt safe here with Mary, and he dimly felt her undoing the fastenings of his greatcoat before he slipped into uncociousness. 'Please don't be dead' she cried as he relaxed totally. She lowered her face to his mouth and felt his breath on her cheek, 'Don't you dare fucking die on me, I have lots of questions for you Mr. Mysterious,' she muttered as she divested him of the wet greatcoat and a fucking big sword. 'What the fuck are you, some sort of Knight? or what,' she asked his comatose body as she checked him for wounds. Pulling his shirt up, she saw a massive purple bruise spread over his lower ribs. There was no bleeding so she decided to just rub some ointment on it, to ease the pain that it must cause. There was also a big bruise on his left shoulder that ran down his side where the Storm Trooper had first struck him like a Train. She took his shirt right off, so she could rub cream on that as well.

Lying there naked from the waist up, he looked just like any other guy that she had seen in similar circumstances. She had no idea how he had been able to save her from the rapist, nor did she know of the attack by the Storm Trooper. She could only think he had received these injuries from the rapist, when he went back to sort him out. 'You poor man, did that bastard do this to you? She asked smoothing his wet hair from his forehead. He had a normal looking face; nothing special, he was just a tall dark haired man. She noticed that his body was well muscled, it reminded her of a soldier lover she once had; he had the same type of body.

Her lover hadn't been so hairy as this man; his chest was covered in dark hair. She found herself running her fingers through it, as she stared at the man that she was sure had now saved her twice. Did she have a Guardian Angel? No, this was a flesh and blood man, not some supernatural being. Besides she found herself attracted to him, and was sure that Angels were not allowed to be so fucking sexy when they were asleep. 'A girl's Knight deserves a kiss when he rescues her' she murmured, and leaning over him kissed him slowly on his mouth.

Swimming up from unconsciousness Steve thought he was in bed with Angel, and his arms closed around her as he returned the kiss. Mary had stripped off her wet clothes, and thrown on a dry dressing gown before he had returned. His hand slid up her naked leg, until it cupped her bottom and squeezed gently. 'Oh God Angel, you're so soft and warm' he whispered, as she felt his manhood swell between their bodies. He called me his Angel, she thought pleased at the endearment. Her body reacted to the sheer masculine signals she was receiving, and she groaned as she became hot and wet. To relieve the aching in her groin, she rubbed herself over him grinding her hips against his. 'Fuck this,' she said to his awakening body, ' I need this as much as you do.'

She slid her hand between them, and released his swollen member from the confines of his pants. As it sprang erect she positioned herself over him, and lowered herself down. Mary gasped, as she felt herself being filled by his massive erection. He groaned and hugged her to him, nuzzling her large breasts until he was sucking on her nipple. 'Shhhh lay still Mr. Mysterious,' whispered Mary, ' let your little Angel do all the work, you just relax and enjoy.' She ground her pubes against him, as she made gentle love to her Hero and rescuer.

She had never felt so in charge whilst making love to a man before, and his acceptance of her dominance really turned her on. Soon she was bouncing wildly on his shaft until she felt the familiar stirrings of her orgasm approaching. 'Thank you Mr. Mysterious,' she panted as she orgasmed over his balls soaking them with her hot juices, and finally collapsing onto his muscled chest her body limp and sweaty from her efforts. 'You're a sexy fucker Angel,' murmured Steve as he felt the familiar wetness soaking his groin. He pulled her head down and kissed her passionately on her mouth. He opened his eyes and smiled at.... 'What the fuck! You're not Angel, you're Mary, what are you doing?' He exclaimed, very aware that he was still buried deeply inside her. 'That's not very nice, you called me Angel a minute ago, my sexy Mr. Mysterious' replied Mary, clenching her vaginal muscles on his shaft. Steve went red as he realised his mistake, and began to apologise to Mary. 'Shhhh, shut the fuck up Mr. Mysterious, I am not moving until you tell me who you are, and why you have saved me twice,' she stated grinding her pubes against his. Although Mary had orgasmed Steve hadn't, and his shaft was quite happy to stay where it was while his brain tried to form a coherent thought. 'Mary, dear girl please,' he whispered blushing furiously. 'Please what Mystery man? Please fuck me again perhaps?' she said mischievously. 'You have three seconds to tell me your name, or I fuck you,' she threatened seriously.

'Steve, my name is Steve' he gabbled, 'how can you remember me after so long?' 'Oh I don't know Steve; perhaps being kidnapped and almost raped by a pervert when I was twelve, had something to do with it sticking in my mind. Then of course there was my rescue by a big man in a black coat, perhaps that helped the incident stick in my mind. Then of course the aftermath when it was realised it was the infamous Dr. Snip who had rescued me, and castrated the pervert. I think you will agree, that it would be very hard for me not to remember you my darling Hero,' she said kissing him lovingly on his mouth.

She could feel him swelling inside her, and began to rotate her hips and gently bounce on him again. 'Fuck me, Mary ..........,' he began to protest. She closed his mouth with hers and increased the tempo of her lovemaking until he was groaning in lust. She felt him grab her breasts as he orgasmed deep within her, bucking and convulsing as he pumped his seed into her womb. 'Wow, that was like riding a bucking bronco.' She gasped admiringly as she lay limp on top of him, her heart pounding from her efforts. She could feel him shrinking inside her, until she lifted herself off him and tucked him back into his pants. Wrapping her dressing gown around her, she sat on the side of the bed and continued to question him. 'First of all, thank you for saving me just now, and also for saving me when I was young,' she said formally. 'You are very welcome Mary,' he replied sitting up carefully as his bruises reminded him of the Storm Trooper.

'What happened to the rapist?' she suddenly asked. 'Er I made sure that he wouldn't rape anybody again,' he said avoiding a detailed answer. 'Did you cut his balls off?' she asked with the ghoulish interest of the young. 'No I didn't,' he answered truthfully. 'Pity, perhaps you're getting softer in your old age' she said smiling at him. 'I don't think he would agree with you on that.' replied Steve softly. 'Did he cause all that damage?' she asked pointing at his bruises. 'No dear, that was something else entirely, any chance of a cup of tea?' he asked to change the subject. She smiled at him, and bounced into the small kitchen to make her hero his tea.

Steve seriously considered jumping out right away; he had no business involving Mary in his life. Why the fuck hadn't he jumped away earlier? He realised that the reason he had checked on Mary, was because he felt so protective of her. He couldn't leave until he was sure she was out of danger. Not from the rapist, he was now no more dangerous than a bookend, but from the Storm Trooper. What the fuck was he going to tell Alison and Angel, his lovers? Well he wasn't worried about Angel she wouldn't give a fuck, in fact she would be pleased he had fucked another woman. Angel had a 26th Century mindset that didn't consider sex as a big thing. Alison on the other hand was a 20th Century woman, and wouldn't look kindly on him fucking a young girl. Although to be fair she had actually fucked him, not that it would make the slightest difference if Alison decided to be bloody minded about this.

Mary returned with the tea and they both sat quietly as they sipped it. 'I'm not going to see you again am I?' she said sadly. 'I honestly can't say Mary dear. As you only see me when your life is in danger, it may be best if you never see me again,' he replied truthfully. 'Who are you Dr. Snip and why do you do what you do?' she asked looking at him as if to memorise every detail. 'I am just a man who has been given the power to do something about certain events. I am really sorry that I have had to intervene twice in your short life. I am very proud of how you have turned out. You are a beautiful and intelligent young woman, I will do my best to keep an eye on you,' he said kissing her gently on her mouth. 'You are a lovely man Steve,' she said kissing him back. 'When you hear about the rapist you may change your opinion, but please remember that I know he was going to kill you after he raped you. I can't tell you how I know, but I do, that is why I treated him so harshly,' he said looking into her eyes. 'Close your eyes Mary,' he asked. As she closed her eyes, she felt a slight breeze and he was gone. 'Thank you Dr, Snip' she whispered.

Steve was worried; it was bad enough fighting his own brand of criminals. He now had to look over his shoulder for another attack by the Storm Trooper. He also realised that the trooper had thought he had a monofilament blade. It was a reasonable assumption that when it returned, it too would be armed with that deadliest of weapons. Rather than wait he decided to draw it out by arranging a press conference for the next day. He contacted his friend Jack the reporter, and told him to publish the fact that he would be holding a briefing on top of a disused Gas tank at Canvey Island. He had something important to say and wanted the press to report it.

'If that doesn't draw it out then I don't know what will' he muttered to himself. That done he had a thought and sent out a call for Merlin. 'Hello Steve old friend' said the old wizard; as it appeared to be sitting on one of his chairs in his kitchen. 'Hello Merlin, I have had a thought, the rogue trooper is using a QT a stolen one I assume, can you still track it when it is used?' 'Yes Steve.' 'Do you know where it comes from?' 'Yes Steve.' 'Well where is its base?' 'Saudi Arabia.' 'Why the fuck didn't you tell me this?' 'You didn't fucking ask,' replied the old wizard logically.

Steve tended to forget that he was dealing with the World Brain, when he spoke to Merlin. The image of an old wizard, was only Steve's brain trying to make sense of the transmission from his implant.

He understood that if Merlin were to tell him things he hadn't asked about, he would be constantly inundated with data. He took a deep breath and smiled at the simulacrum of the wizard. 'Sorry old friend, stupid of me, but why would Saudi Arabia want to kill me?' Merlin reiterated the story of Britain's raid on the Oil fields of Saudi Arabia, Steve soon realised that they had a very good reason for revenge. 'But why attack me? Why not attack the aristocracy?' 'They have been attacking it; six high-ranking members have been assassinated this week alone. It must be the rogue Storm Trooper that is killing them, as it is the only one who can cut through their security with such ease.'

'Doe's the Government know about this?' asked Steve. 'No Steve, like you they haven't asked me the question yet.' 'Well I must admit a certain sympathy for the Arabs, but as they are trying to kill me and have already killed defenceless Britons, I say fuck them and the horse they rode in on. When I kill the Storm Trooper they will have to go back under their rock and start all over again,' said Steve firmly.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers