Dr. Snip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Are you sure Steve? I am so scared, nothing like this has every happened to me before,'

Steve was becoming very aware of her pneumatic breasts pressed against his chest; her nipples were hard and dug into him pleasantly.

To his embarrassment his cock was stiffening, and as it manifested itself it slid between Gloria's legs, and came to rest pressing up against her naked pubes.

With a sinuous movement of her hips she trapped his shaft firmly between her upper thighs, and hugged him even tighter rubbing her breasts against his hairy chest.

'Oh my Lord Steve you are so hairy, I have never seen such a hairy chest since I went to London Zoo and saw a Gorilla,' she said running her fingers through his chest hair.

'Angel refers to me as her pet Gorilla,' he said before he thought.

'Ah, so my daughter has fucked you, I knew it, Angela could never resist a challenge and neither can her mother,' she said grinding her pubes against his hot shaft.

'We shouldn't be doing this Gloria' said Steve, desperately trying to be a gentleman despite the screaming need he had to fuck this hot little sexpot.

'Why Steve, don't you 20th Century men believe in Honour? I distinctly remember hearing you promise to make love to me when we were safe. Doe's your word mean nothing in this time period?'

Steve groaned in surrender as he was pushed into the corner of the cubicle, and watched as Gloria sank to her knees in front of him.

He had a perfect view of her beautiful face as she sucked him into her mouth, and demonstrated why she was the number one companion to the King.

'Please Gloria, what would your daughter say if she saw you doing this?'

Gloria removed her mouth from him long enough, to reply that Angela would do better to watch and learn how this was done.

She returned to her task with gusto, and soon Steve was pleading with her to stop before he exploded into her mouth.

He needn't have worried; Gloria was an expert at Fellatio and knew exactly how far he was from orgasm.

She allowed him to slip out of her mouth, and stood up.

'I went to sleep still sticky from my orgasm, I want you to clean me thoroughly please' she said, guiding his soapy hand between her legs.

Steve was too far gone in lust to protest anymore, and gently fondled her pubes.

He rubbed his soapy hands between her legs, and found his fingers slipping up inside her, as she adjusted her stance in the shower.

As he fingered her gently at first and then faster, she buried her face in his chest hair and breathed his wet manly smell deep into her lungs.

Gloria had never in her sexual life fucked a hairy man; all 26th Century men were hairless except for their head hair.

They didn't need to shave their faces, as hair simply didn't grow on their chins.

Neither did hair grow on their sexual organs.

Steve's big hairy testicles intrigued her, and she found herself playing with them, as he fingered her to her first orgasm in the shower.

The first he knew of it was when she suddenly screamed out his name. Jumping up on him, she wrapped her naked legs around his hips and arched her body back in a paroxysm of ecstasy.

He had to hold on to her firmly, as she shuddered and writhed through her orgasm.

It was slippery in the shower cubicle, and Steve was concerned unless she hurt herself in her passion.

Using his QT, he jumped them into his bedroom and laid her still orgasming on his bed.

She immediately opened her legs wide, and begged him to enter her quickly.

He couldn't resist her anymore, and positioning himself between her legs thrust himself deep inside her.

She exploded into sexual activity, thrusting herself up into him and grinding her pubes hard against his groin.

'Fuck me, fuck me like the primitive you are,' she growled clamping her experienced vagina down hard on his throbbing member.

'I'll show you what a primitive man can do you sexy little fucker' he said, and commenced to shag her unmercifully.

Her small body was shaking under his assault, and she was gasping for breath as he pounded into her.

'Harder, harder you hairy bastard, ram your massive cock into me' she panted. 'I want to feel your big hairy balls slapping against my little bum.'

Again she orgasmed violently and screamed out 'Steve Oh you hairy bastard I'm coming over your big cock.'

He was dimly aware that he was glad he lived in a secluded small holding with no neighbours, otherwise they would be calling the police by now.

Gloria was so enflamed that she sunk her perfect teeth into his shoulder, biting down hard and leaving the imprint of her teeth in his flesh.

'Owww you little Fucker, that hurts' he swore, and fucked her even harder in retaliation pounding into her and watching her large breasts bouncing to his thrusts.

Gloria wondered what the fuck was going on here.

26th Century men were restrained and poetic in their lovemaking.

This was beyond her experience, and she was fucking loving every rough dirty second of it.

She was still orgasming, and her sexual organs were burning with lust.

If this was what her daughter had been getting then she was a lucky fucking cow, and Gloria would be sure to tell her so the next time they met.

Think of the devil and he / she, is sure to appear.

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MOTHER?' yelled Angel in shock, as she jumped in from the Jurassic.

'Fuck off Angela,' panted a surprised Gloria 'he owes me a good Fuck and I'm certainly getting it, wait your turn.'

Steve vaguely heard this, but was a second away from his own orgasm. With a roar he came inside Gloria, and collapsed on top of her crushing her into the bed as he pumped his semen deep into her womb.

'Steve No! Don't come in her she's a Handmaiden she's Fertile' screamed Angel, knowing she was too late.

She watched in dismay, as her man pumped his seed deep into her mother.

Handmaiden's were fucked by the King, for two reasons.

The second reason was for his Royal pleasure, but the first and most important reason was that they were among the most fertile of British female aristocrats, and were expected to become pregnant and increase the ranks of the aristocracy.

Gloria was the number one favourite, not only because she could fuck like a rabbit but also because she was exceptionally fertile.

She had already given birth to four of the King's children, and could easily give him four more.

Gloria knew this better than anyone, and was going to make Steve withdraw at the final moment and come in her mouth.

Her daughter's unexpected and dramatic arrival; had put her off her timing, and Steve had ejaculated into her womb before she was ready.

'Oh Fuck me Angela you stupid cow, now look what you have made me do,' swore Gloria as she pushed Steve's limp body off hers, and sat up in bed glaring in annoyance at her furious daughter.

Angel was incandescent with rage; she had been worried sick in case Steve didn't rescue her mother.

She had been crying her eyes out in the Jurassic until she couldn't wait any longer, and had jumped back hoping for the best.

What did she find?

Instead of a grateful mother, thanking her for sending her man to rescue her.

The dirty fucking BITCH, was fucking him rigid.

'Well thanks a fucking bunch Mother, this is all the thanks I get for saving your fucking life. You fuck my man, well Fuck you mother and the horse you fuck yourself on.'

So saying Angel jumped out to locations unknown.

'What happened?' slurred Steve, still suffering from his massive orgasm.

'Nothing to concern yourself over my sexy man, just my daughter being selfish as usual.'

'Angel? Angel was just here? Please don't tell me she saw us fucking,' he pleaded.

'Oh don't worry about it Steve, she isn't mad at you she's angry with me as usual. Angela's such a prude she is always judging me and my life. It's a shame you can't get her pregnant it might knock a bit of the starch out of her arse,' said Gloria offhandedly.

'Angel? a Prude,? I don't fucking think so, she is a Sex machine compared to women of my time,' he protested loyally.

Gloria laughed, ' Of course she is compared to your women, but to our women she is a frigid prudish old maid, and needs a good fucking to loosen her up.'

Steve was out of his depth here, and shut his mouth firmly.

'What did she mean, saving my life? What happened after I fell asleep Steve?'

Steve was too disturbed by Angel's appearance to prevaricate, so he just told Gloria everything from the moment Angel had screamed to him for his help.

When Gloria realised what he was saying, her face went white with shock and she sat down on the bed with a thump.

'I WAS DEAD? How could I have been Dead? You saved me Steve.'

Steve explained to her that he had often intervened in the past to save people who had been killed.

'I mostly concern myself with saving children, but as you are Angel's mother, I couldn't very well refuse her plea to erase your death.'

'I was Dead, you did more than save me, you have resurrected me from death. I thought I could repay you with sex but there is no way I can repay you Steve' she said holding her head in her hands.

'Perhaps there is he suggested, ' I need you to smooth things over between you and Angel. She loves you and you have hurt her badly. Unintentionally I'm sure, but I think she needs an apology from you.'

'Of course Steve, I'll do whatever you ask of me, I owe you my life after all,' whispered Gloria still struggling to believe that she had been Dead.

Steve waited until Gloria dressed herself in jeans and a tee shirt, before jumping them both to Angel's hideaway in the Jurassic.

They found her sitting despondently on her ledge, angrily cutting the word BITCH into the solid rock with her blazing Monofilament nails.

'Can you leave us for a minute please Steve, I need to talk to my daughter alone,' asked Gloria quietly.

Seeing Angel's deadly nails deployed, made Steve hesitate to leave Gloria with her daughter.

However he decided to trust Angel not to do anything stupid, and jumped to the small beach fifty feet below to await events.

'FUCK OFF GLORIA,' snarled Angel, refusing to look at her mother.

Gloria sat down out of reach, and told Angel all that Steve had told her from the moment she had called for his help.

'I humbly apologise Angel, for my actions, and I beg your forgiveness as one British Aristocrat to another, and as a Mother to her daughter.'

Angel glanced at her mother, and was stunned to see her kneeling on the rock with her head down awaiting her reply.

Tears were running down her face, and dripping onto the warm rock.

'Fuck you mother' Angel whispered tearfully, 'why did you have to fuck the man I love? You know I could never compete with you when it comes to Sex.

'I'm so sorry Angel, I honestly couldn't help myself, he cut through all my defences and I was spellbound by him. You know I've never loved your father, I've never loved anyone but I really think I love Steve. It's ridiculous I know but I am totally ensnared by him. I owe you both my life and I thank you for it daughter, but I find myself wondering if you should have let me stay Dead. I wasn't in love before but now I am, and it hurts so fucking much.' Gloria couldn't continue and just knelt on the hard rock quietly crying.

'Fuck you Mother' said Angel, retracting her nails and crawling to her Mother.

She put her arms around her, and hugged her gently.

'Love, who fucking needs it, it doe's hurt and there's fuck all we can do about it. I love you, you sex mad bitch and I can't help that either.'

'How can I repay you Angel?' asked Gloria contritely.

'By not getting rid of it,' said Angel looking into her mother's eyes.

'There was never any question of my doing that, if he has impregnated me I will carry his child, that is the Law and my great pleasure,' replied Gloria firmly.

Angel and her Mother both knew that Gloria was designed to get pregnant; all the Handmaidens were genetically enhanced to become pregnant at every attempt.

That's how they became Handmaidens; Gloria was just a fantastic fuck as well.

'If I am do you want me to tell him?' asked Gloria seriously.

'Lets wait and see Mother, who knows you may be too old now to conceive,' said Angel grinning at her mother.

'You cheeky young cow, I've got a lot more children inside me just waiting for the right man to create them,' said Gloria with pride.

Angel held her Mother's hand, and jumped them to the beach where Steve was waiting nervously.

'Hello girls,' he greeted them warily.

'It's Ok Steve, we are all friends here,' said Angel kissing him lovingly on the mouth.

'My turn,' said Gloria and reaching up kissed him just as lovingly.

'Whew am I glad that's sorted,' said Steve with heartfelt relief.

'It should be safe for your Mother to go home now, and hopefully I will have a break from being hunted,' he said smiling at the two beautiful women.

'Oh no you don't Steve, Mother and I haven't finished with you yet. As your punishment you are going to judge which of us is the best fuck.' With that both women threw themselves on Steve, and began stripping him naked.

He fought back bravely using his ultimate weapon on Angel, but Gloria wasn't ticklish, so he was soon overpowered and forced to participate in their games.

He foolishly thought that as he had just ejaculated, he wouldn't be able to rise to the occasion.

He had forgotten that Lady Gloria was a Royal Handmaiden, designed for Sex, Fucking and Pregnancy.

Angel had Monofilament weapons in her nails; Gloria was armed with a set of injectors in hers.

She was a walking pharmacy of 26th Century potency drugs.

In her century recreational drug taking was commonplace, and every one did it.

The King himself, although enhanced in the potency department, still needed the odd boost to keep him at peak performance.

By gently scratching a man's back, Gloria could perform her own miracle of raising the dead.

During the rough and tumble on the beach, in which the girls managed to divest Steve of all his clothing, she had pumped him full of enough potency drugs to excite an elephant.

'Fuck him Angela....Angel, fuck him hard' said Gloria as she watched her daughter lower herself onto Steve's throbbing manhood.

'Don't worry mother I intend to, you can keep him busy licking you while I show him what a younger version of you can do.'

Despite herself, Angel had always admired and respected her Mother. Gloria was the First Handmaiden to the King, and as such commanded enormous Respect from the Ladies of the Royal Court.

The King was a very demanding man, and required his women to be skilled in every art of the pillow.

He had large and diverse appetites, and only a woman of equal sensuality could hope to keep his interest.

Lady Gloria Black had kept him enthralled with her for years, despite a plethora of young and enthusiastic contenders for her position.

Angel was now in the fortunate position, of being able to watch the Queen of Sex herself, working on a man.

She learned early on, that her mother used Words to enflame her men.

She had Talking Dirty down to a fine art, and Angel listened with rapt attention her implant set on record, as her mother ensured that Steve was fully aroused for her daughter's pleasure.

'Lick me Steve, I want your tongue deep inside my hot cunt, I want you to taste my love juices as they run into your mouth,' she was whispering as she rubbed her naked labia over his face.

Steve was on fire he had never had such an erection in his life.

He felt like a King himself as he relished the taste and feel of Lady Gloria Black's hot wet pussy rubbing over his face, while Angel was bouncing up and down on his rigid cock.

'Do you like this Steve?' panted Angel as she took a leaf from her mother's book, grinding her naked pubes into his groin.

' Am I nice and tight for your cock?'

'Yes, Fuck me Yes,' he screamed into Gloria's wet cunt, 'God I want to come so badly.'

Gloria smiled a wicked smile to herself on hearing his plea; one of her most powerful drugs was a Hypnotropic.

It switched off a man's automatic reflex to ejaculate when the pressure in his balls became too high.

Steve couldn't ejaculate until he heard the trigger word.

She had no intention of saying it for a while yet.

The sight of her daughter's naked breasts bouncing in front of her eyes increased Gloria's own libido, and she leant forward and sucked Angel's nipples as they gyrated in passion.

There was no such thing as 20th Century incest in her century; everything revolved around Genetics.

As long as the participants in a sex act didn't pass across any bad genes that would sully the British Genome, then 26th Century society turned a blind eye to interfamily sex.

However should recessive genes be transmitted causing a recessive strain to promulgate, then the parties involved would be ostracized by Britain and have their citizenship revoked.

The state didn't allow anyone to fuck around with the British Genome.

As lesbian sex couldn't possibly harm the Genome, then Gloria could have sex with Angel and visa versa without worry, legal or moral.

Angel had an epiphany as she felt her mother sucking her nipples, she suddenly realised why Gloria was the Sex Queen of Britain.

As casual sex was commonplace and always available to every Briton, it had become boring.

Sex was now treated like a choreographed dance.

The average Briton now tried to expand the momentary pleasure of it by enhancing the foreplay, to include poetry and love songs extolling the virtues of their partners.

Steve had swept Angel off her feet sexually, by being the primitive man he was.

No songs, no poetry, just straightforward Fucking.

Angel realised that her mother was a throwback; she had the same Animal drives that Steve had.

Gloria didn't sing to the King; she didn't praise him with flowery poetry. She just fucked him, and let him fuck her in every hole available.

As she fucked him she talked filth to him, as dirty as she could imagine. Gloria could imagine a lot, after all her years of fucking men and women.

Gloria had a filthy mouth and the men loved it, Steve only now realised that his translator hadn't been playing up at all.

It had translated her words exactly.

She had actually said, " Fancy a Fuck Steve " when he first met her.

No wonder the young girls trying to compete with her had no chance.

Gloria was the erotic dream of Everyman, a Dirty woman who would do anything her man asked of her, and tells him she loved it.

'I'm going to cum in your mouth soon Steve,' she was whispering as she rubbed herself on his face.

Angel could feel the effect her mother's words were having on Steve, by the increase in his girth and hardness as she bounced on him.

The mystique that surrounded the Queen of Sex; shattered for Angel and she saw her mother as she was, a very clever erotic woman who liked to fuck anything with a pulse or batteries.

Strangely enough, this only made Angel love her mother more than she had ever done in the past.

She no longer felt second best to her, and saw her as a possible friend for the future.

'Get off his cock Daughter, it's time for the professional to take over,' Gloria said to Angel.

'Yes Mum,' said Angel and made way for Gloria.

'Was Angel's cunt nice and tight Steve?' Gloria asked, lowering herself onto him.

'Oh Yes,' he screamed in frustrated lust.

'As tight as my arse?' Gloria whispered seductively, as she impaled her anus onto his aching shaft.

When Steve realised what she was doing he screamed out,

' Oh Fuck me Gloria, what are you doing now?'

'I'm taking your big hard cock up my arse Steve, do you like it?'

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers