Dr. Snip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

He had time to leave the front door ajar, and then stood in a corner of the sitting room waiting for the killers. Snip heard the sound of a van pulling up outside the house, and a little later a quiet creak as the front door was opened. He heard footsteps running up the stairs, as the hit team checked the bedrooms. Finally the four killers burst into the sitting room, convinced that the family must be in there.

'Fuck it,' swore the leader of the group, ' they were supposed to be in at this time, there's no one here.'

Snip had phase shifted and was standing still in the corner of the room.

'I'm here,' he said coldly. The men were professionals, and stood back to back their guns covering the room.

'Who said that?' demanded the leader belligerently.

'Death' replied Snip, drawing his sword and moving towards the group. The leader thought he saw a part of the room move towards him, he blinked his eyes as a transparent humanoid shape with a glass sword approached. He had time to notice the red edges of the sword, before Excalibur blurred down and sliced into his left collarbone.

The intense sub-atomic forces playing along the swords cutting edges; cut through the leaders body like butter and the hissing blade exited his body from his right side just above the hip. The three followers watched in stunned horror, as the leader's body parted along a diagonal line and the top part slipped to the floor. Despite the dreadful dissection there was not a drop of blood split, as the ravening energies cauterised the horrible wound.

This was the main reason Snip had phased for the attack; he didn't want Bruce and the kids returning to an abattoir. He also didn't want the room shot up, so jumped himself and the four killers to the spot near the North Pole where he had transported Crusher Carnelli. Seeing the three killers lying unconscious on the snow next to the dissected body of their leader, Snip decided to stop the slaughter and allow nature to take her revenge on these child killers.

He came out of phase, and leaving the three killers, jumped back to Bruce and the kids in Edinborough.

'Hello Mister,' piped a small voice as one of Bruce's children spotted him as he walked around into the back garden. Bruce had recovered, and was vainly trying to explain to his mother how he had arrived there.

Steve explained to Bruce's mother that he was a type of policeman, and had taken Bruce and the children into temporary protective custody. However the danger was past and they could return home if they wished.

'We must get home, my wife will be home soon and I always make her dinner for her at weekends,' said Bruce to Steve.

'No problem said Steve smiling at Bruce's mum, I'll have you back home in a jiffy.'

Steve waiting patiently; as Bruce and the kids, hugged and kissed his Mother; before walking them around to the front of the house. Once out of sight of her he jumped them back home. This time Bruce was just a bit dizzy, and had to sit down on the sofa. Into the room walked an attractive woman, who looked enquiringly at Steve standing surrounded by her children.

'I'll leave you in your wife's capable hands' said Steve, and smiling at the puzzled woman calmly walked out of the room and jumped to the Hotel. He knocked on the door and was yelled at to come in. The man was sitting at his desk, leaning forward slightly as if anxious to hear the news of the children's deaths.

'Who the fuck are you?' he bellowed looking behind Snip in case his four killers were there.

'I'm your Death,' said Snip and jumped them to the same spot in the snow where he had left the killers. Although the man had fainted, the three living killers had revived and were standing in a group shivering in the biting wind.

'Where are we?' one asked Snip as he stood silently in the snow.

'You are in Hell,' he replied coldly. 'The frozen Hell reserved for killers of the innocent, have a nice day.'

With that Steve jumped back to his kitchen, leaving them to freeze to death slowly. He busied himself making the tea, and finally sat down divested of coat and sword like any other man in his kitchen. The outcome had been completely different to the one he had imagined, and he was pleased it had worked out like it had.

He wished Bruce and his wife all the best for the future, and toasted them with his tea. Steve felt a bit better in himself; he had hardly killed anyone and reasoned that he was getting control of Dr. Snip. His only problems now were what to do about Alison, Angel, Gloria and perhaps Mary.

Alison he decided; deserved more of his time than she had been getting. If indeed she wanted a baby, then he had better get serious about it or all his work would have been a waste. Angel would have to decide for herself if she also wanted to get pregnant. Knowing her she wouldn't, as she enjoyed her life too much as it was to change it just yet.

Gloria was a phenomenon; she had captivated him so quickly that his head was spinning. His mind knew it was possibly due to the drugs she had pumped into him, but his heart wanted more of the Queen of Sex.

As for his little Mary, that had been a mistake. But it had been such a wonderful mistake, and he berated himself for wanting to repeat it.

'Merlin are you free?' he asked the empty kitchen.

'I'm free,' replied the old wizard who appeared to be sitting opposite him.

'Doe's an AI have sexual problems? Old friend.'

'That's a hard question Steve, for a start I don't know what sex I am. Humans seem to have given me a male gender but there is no logic behind that premise. Who knows perhaps one day another AI of my calibre will evolve, and we may become friends.'

Steve shrugged, if the World Brain couldn't help him then nothing could.

Angel had offered to take Alison home for a reason; she needed to talk to her lover and friend, and knew that it would be difficult. Upon returning to the Orphanage Alison offered Angel tea, and listened to her as she made it.

'Who would have thought that Steve would have been made an Aristocrat?' remarked Angel as preamble.

'It means he can give you a baby' said Alison, cutting to the chase.

'That's what I first thought, and I must admit my heart leapt at the idea of bearing Steve's child,' replied Angel sadly. 'However I realised that in our culture even someone as powerful as our King, can only grant an honorary rise to the Aristocracy. The British Aristocrat exists not because of the Kings will, but because their genes are the purest of the race. Much as I love Steve, he is still a primitive and I couldn't sully my genetic strain with his genes. No Alison he still can't give me a child, so you have nothing to fear from me.'

Alison was annoyed at herself for feeling so relived to hear this news. The part of her that loved Angel; was sad that she couldn't give Steve the ultimate gift a woman can give a man. However the animal part of her was glad that she couldn't, and Alison felt like shit for admitting this to herself.

'If you could get pregnant, would you?' she had to ask.

'No Ali, I am only in my twenties, Gloria has had four children including me, and she didn't start until she was in her seventies. I'm far too young to have a baby in my Century.'

To change the subject Angel then explained the difference between Linear time and Biological time to Alison, and warned her that although it may only be a few hours for Steve before he saw her again, it would be a few days for Alison.

'I have to concentrate on my children anyway,' she replied Alison bravely. Kissing Angel lovingly, she stood and watched as her friend; rival and lover vanished into the future.

Steve thought all his troubles were caused by the women in his life. He was very much mistaken. He had assumed that the rogue Storm Trooper had been killed, when he exploded a Gas Tank beneath it. That was his first mistake. He knew even if it was only badly injured, it would take time to fix it so he would have a respite from its attacks. That was his second mistake. He forgot that the Storm Trooper and its masters had their own QT device. Even if it took ten Biological years to repair the Trooper, it could jump back in time and attack him now.

As a matter of fact it took one year to repair the Trooper, and it was standing to attention in front of its masters again.

'We must obtain his QT device in order to kidnap the King', stated the leader of the Sword of Allah.

'This time there must be no mistakes, our Trooper must have the latest weapons and the best intelligence to succeed in its mission.'

The Storm Trooper had suffered so much damage that it couldn't recall how Snip had managed to defeat it. "The sword of Allah" therefore, knew nothing of his ability to Phase shift. However the Trooper had remembered a Monofilament blade being used by Snip, and this fact influenced its masters next attack. Dr. Snip was too dangerous to attack directly, this time they would target his lover Angel.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers