Dr. Snip Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All restraints seemed to be lifted from the partygoers, and a veritable orgy began.

The Handmaidens threw themselves at the nearest available males and began to undress them and each other frantically.

Steve and the King watched in amazement, as the staid group of Aristocrats turned into a copulating pile of naked bodies.

Gloria herself was immune to her own voice, and stood fully dressed surrounded by beautiful naked bodies enflamed by lust.

To Steve she seemed like the Goddess Aphrodite, casting her spell of love on mere humans.

Despite the earplugs he still wanted her, as her saliva worked on his inhibitions.

If the Aristocrats were affected by her Siren song, the Arab suicide bomber who was making his way towards Omega; was completely unprepared for the wave of lust that swept over him without warning.

He had come disguised as a servant, with a belt of 26th Century explosives around his waist.

This was revealed, as a lustful woman tore his clothes off him.

Steve recognised the explosive belt from his time in Iraq, where he had seen these deadly devices during his time as a Para.

Despite having to fight off the lustful woman and his own desires, the bomber was doggedly fighting his way through the crowd of copulating Aristocrats.

Steve could see that his target could only be Omega, who was standing to one side of the tent his eyes constantly fixed on the King.

He was so dedicated to protecting Richard; that the thought that anyone would dare to attack him obviously didn't occur to him.

Steve didn't know exactly what was going on, but he did know that a suicide bomber in a tent full of Aristocrats, and more importantly to him Gloria, was a bad thing.

He phased and jumped towards the frantic man, grabbing him around the waist.

Steve then jumped them both one-mile straight up into the air.

As Steve had hoped, the first time shock of jumping had rendered the bomber unconscious.

He had hoped this would happen, so they could question the man when he jumped back to the King.

However Steve couldn't have known that the explosive belt was rigged with a dead mans switch.

It was only prevented from detonating by the constant pressure exerted by the bomber on a device held in his hand.

If he was shot his hand would relax and the bomb would detonate.

The same thing applied if he was knocked unconscious.

One second Steve had his arms around a human being, the next second he was blasted backwards in the sky.

The force of the explosion disintegrated the bombers body, leaving only a fine bloody mist like a red cloud in the sky.

Falling back to earth Steve jumped to a location outside the beer tent to avoid landing on any naked people.

Omega seeing Steve disappear from the king's side and reappear grappling with a man wearing a suspicious belt, had leapt towards them to capture or kill the intruder.

Before he got there they had vanished, and a few seconds later a terrific explosion could be heard in the sky above the tent.

In the few seconds that Omega was distracted, the second Bomber materialised beside the King and clipped his pre-programmed QT to the king's belt.

The bomber pressed a button on the QT, and the King disappeared.

The bomber had planned to run towards the greatest concentration of Aristocrats, and detonate his own belt.

However he was shocked to find himself surrounded by naked copulating people, and stood frozen for a few vital seconds.

Omega saw the King disappear, and slammed into full battle mode.

To his eyes the people in the tent seemed to almost freeze, as his senses sped up tenfold normal.

Using his augmented legs he hurled himself at the frozen bomber, smashing him off his feet and through the material of the tent wall onto the lawn outside.

Steve was still phased as he materialised, and saw what was transpiring. He realised that although Omega had removed the bomber from the beer tent, the man was still far too close to it for safety.

Again he jumped to the pair, Omega had a firm hold of the man and Steve didn't dare take the time to consult with him over the best course of action.

Grabbing hold of both men, he again jumped high into the sky.

This time he knew what to do and as he materialised high above the clouds he held on tightly to the man's fists, ensuring they didn't relax and open.

'Omega, suicide bomber, dead mans switch, he yelled to the Storm trooper.

They were now falling back towards the ground, and Steve could only watch as Omega quickly and professionally disarmed the explosive belt.

'Done,' said Omega crisply, and with a sigh of relief Steve jumped them all back to the lawn.

The bomber was still unconscious, and Omega shackled him securely with handcuffs taken from compartments in his synthetic body.

The Storm trooper then ran into the tent to find his King.

Semi-naked Aristocrats were stumbling out of the tent, as Omega rushed in.

He realised that the King had indeed disappeared, and immediately sent a signal to this effect to his immediate superior.

Gloria rushed out onto the lawn distraught, and stood looking around for Steve.

He realised that she couldn't see him as he was still phased, and switched it off.

She jumped as he appeared in front of her, sobbing she ran into his arms.

'Its all my fault, if I hadn't ensorcelled the people, Omega wouldn't have been distracted,' she sobbed.

'Nonsense Gloria darling, it was your song that uncovered the bomber, you saved everyone in the tent today,' he assured her.

They were interrupted by the return of Omega.

'Where have they taken him?' asked the trooper.

'I'll ask' replied Steve, contacting Merlin on his implant.

'Merlin old friend, they have taken the King, where did they go?' he asked the World Brain.

'I can only inform you where the QT went, which was Saudi Arabia a town called Al-Hasa.

The King has almost certainly been taken elsewhere by conventional air transport,' advised Merlin.

'Regardless of that I intend to find Richard and rescue him' swore Steve.

Omega heard this response, and stated that wherever Steve went he was to take Omega with him.

Although he thought he could do this on his own, Steve didn't want to fall out with the Kings bodyguard, and agreed to Omega's participation in the rescue mission.

To be continued...