Dr. Snip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Looking at himself in the mirror he knew he looked his best.

As always he scowled when he saw the long ugly scar that disfigured his face.

Still there was nothing he could do about that, so squaring his shoulders he jumped to the spatial and temporal co-ordinates in the note.

As the host so to speak, Steve had arrived a few minutes earlier.

He had thoughtfully brought along a six-pack of his favourite beer and some sandwiches.

In case his twin didn't drink alcohol, he also brought a flask of tea and a flask of coffee.

To show that he was willing to be peaceful he removed his coat and sword, and sat on the ledge looking out over the blue lake far below.

He still had his QT on him as usual, and could Phase at a seconds notice if he was attacked.

He thought the chances of that happening were slim to vanishing, but it was always wise to think of all possibilities.

Stephen was surprised when he materialised on a ledge on the side of a cliff in the Jurassic.

As he had never become that close to his version of Angel, she had never invited him there.

Out of courtesy, Steve had arranged that his twin materialise with his back to the cliff and facing towards Steve.

The ledge was small enough, that it was obvious that Steve was alone and unarmed.

Stephen took in the situation at a glance; his twin was sitting calmly looking out over the lake towards the shore.

This was a very pleasant place, the ledge was fifty feet above the lake and the air was clear and without pollution.

Wanting desperately to make a good impression, Stephen also removed his coat and sword and calmly sat down next to his twin.

'Hello you, nice to meet at last,' he said quietly.

Steve turned his head and looked at this man sitting beside him.

He was surprised to find that it wasn't like looking in a mirror at all.

For one thing his hair was parted differently from how it looked in a mirror.

But the main difference; was an ugly scar that ran down one side of his twins face.

'Welcome to my dimension Steve,' he said offering his hand.

'Stephen if you don't mind' said his twin shaking his hand firmly.

'How did you get that scar if you don't mind me asking?

'Little sneaky bastard in Thailand slashed me with his knife,' answered Stephen grimacing at the memory.

'Ah, my little sneaky bastard went for my guts instead,' said Steve.

'Lucky you, still I assume he is just as dead in this dimension as he is in mine?' said Stephen confidently.

'Oh yes, he won't try that trick on anyone again. Why didn't you get that scar removed uptime?' asked Steve curiously.

'Didn't know I could old boy, nobody mentioned it could be done,' said Stephen pleased at the care in Steve's voice.

'Oh I'm surprised Angel didn't organise it for you?'

'Who's Angel old chap?' asked Stephen.

'Ah, sorry I forget that your dimension may be different from this one in various ways. Angel is a Time Agent, her name is Angela Black to be precise.'

Stephen recognised the name, 'Agent Black, yes we have met but we never got on that well.'

'That's not what she told me, apparently you and her got on very intimately shall we say,' said Steve smiling to show there was no recriminations involved.

'Ah yes sorry about that, I didn't mean to poach your girl or anything like that, it just happened,' said Stephen sincerely.

'Don't worry your head about it, Angel is from the 26th Century as you know, and sex to her is like food and drink, and sometimes not as important. I brought a few things for a picnic, I deduced from the smell in my kitchen that you are a lover of coffee.'

Steve passed over the flask of coffee and the sandwiches, and they sat together companionably as they ate and chatted about their slightly different lives.

Steve was amazed at how similar their lives had been; up until they had found the QT device their paths had been almost identical.

However with the introduction of Time travel, their lives had veered away from each other.

The main difference was that Stephen had never become friends with Angel, or for that matter Alison.

This surprised Steve, because he could tell from talking to him that Stephen was a very nice friendly person.

This made Steve appreciate how much he owed Angel for being part of his life.

Steve had never felt so close to another man in his life, he found himself telling Stephen everything about himself, including his dilemma regarding the women in his life.

Stephen couldn't begin to compete with Steve regarding women. However he had certainly made more of a dent in the perverts of his dimension, than Steve had in this one.

It appeared to Steve, that Stephen had more of the killer instinct than he did.

He could tell from Stephens replies, that he had travelled deeper into the dark side of his personality than Steve had.

Stephen was also surprised to hear about Merlin. In his dimension the World Brain had either not become sentient, or hadn't revealed itself to Stephen.

Stephen found himself relaxing in Steve's company, and his sunny smile, which had been rare in the past months, re-established itself on his face.

'You know something Stephen,' said Steve ' you are a handsome bastard; we must get that scar removed. I will take you to see Dr. Young, he is Angel's doctor and can perform miracles on a regular basis.'

Stephen almost glowed with pleasure, at the thought that someone actually cared about him.

'I also must introduce you to Gloria, Angel's mother. She will be fascinated to meet you, I'm sure if she doesn't enslave you she will soon find a Handmaiden who will,' said Steve.

Steve was a bit worried when Stephen advised him to sleep Phased.

He explained Merlin's warning about using the phase field too much. Stephen admitted his fear of being helpless when asleep, and Steve realised that without his close friendship with Merlin, Stephen didn't have the bullet-dodging programme that protected Steve.

'You must meet my Merlin,' Steve said.

'Merlin, are you free old friend?' he said out loud.

Merlin appeared to Steve, as if he too was sitting on the ledge looking out over the lake.

'Merlin, can you please allow yourself to be seen by my Twin?' asked Steve.

'Certainly Steve old friend' said the wizard, and Stephen jumped in surprise as he saw Merlin appear before him, via his own implant.

Steve explained how he had become friends with the World Brain of the 26th Century, and how helpful it was to have the almost omnipotent computing power of the AI on his side.

Steve decided it was time to introduce Stephen to his friends, and they stood up and dressed.

Steve asked about Stephen's Excalibur, Steve had been given his sword as a birthday present from Angel.

Stephen told Steve that he had jumped back to Arthur's time, and simply retrieved it from the bottom of the lake when the knights had rode away.

'By the way Stephen, were going to be a Daddy,' said Steve as he was finishing getting dressed.

'Dare I ask who the mother is?'

'Of course you can, it's Gloria, Angel's mother,' said Steve smiling at his twin.

'Some guys have all the luck, some guys have all the pain' sang Stephen good-naturedly. 'Oh I assume that Alison is indeed Dr. Fairweather?'

'Ah yes, she is also trying for a baby with my help,' admitted Steve blushing.

'Don't tell me anymore I'm too young for this,' said Stephen smiling at his twins embarrassment.

Without any further delay, Steve jumped them both to Gloria's Manor house in the 26th Century.

Both Angel and Gloria were in the garden when they materialised.

'Hello again, remember me?' asked Angel regarding Stephen sternly.

'How could I forget the best experience of my life, Oh beautiful one,' replied Stephen smiling his most charming smile and bowing to her.

'Careful Angel, this one could be a male version of me,' purred Gloria offering her hand to Stephen.

Stephen bent low to kiss her tiny hand.

'In order for me to be a male version of you Lady Gloria, I would have to be Eros God of Love, to compare myself to you Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love.'

Gloria almost growled with pleasure at his flattering words, she found herself getting very wet.

She had to consciously hold herself back, from kissing this silver tongued scarred version of her Steve.

Angel noticed her mother flexing her nails, as she stared up at Stephen.

'Behave yourself Gloria, let the poor man have a drink before you fuck him' she said, pulling Gloria into the house to make the drinks.

Stephen was over the moon; he had never felt such friendliness and attention from such a beautiful woman in his life.

He was instantly smitten with Gloria, and envied Steve his relationship with her.

Steve was going to warn Stephen about Gloria's arsenal of Erotic weapons, but thought that he would have more fun finding out for himself.

Steve was very pleased at Stephen's reception from Angel and Gloria.

He wanted his twin to be accepted as he was by his friends.

'So tell me daughter, what was he like in bed?' asked Gloria of Angel in her kitchen.

'Straightforward and impatient, I suppose would cover it,' replied Angel remembering him collapsing on her after orgasming so quickly.

'Well I can certainly cure that, Gloria murmured regarding one of her nail injectors that delivered a drug that could keep a man going for hours without being able to orgasm.

'That scar really turns me on, I have never seen a man so marked,' said Gloria.

In her century, there were no defects caused by birth or accident.

All the British men were handsome, and all the British women were beautiful by design.

Stephen's scarred face made him unique, and Gloria wanted him badly.

'Don't you dare have that scar removed before I've fucked him,' she warned her daughter.

'Oh for Gods sake Mother take him away after Tea and fuck him senseless if it will stop you going on about him,' snapped Angel.

'Thank you daughter I might just do that,' grinned Gloria.

Both men had removed their coats and swords, and were sitting waiting for them to return.

Stephen smiled his sunny smile at Gloria when she returned with the coffee.

He was surprised and delighted when she sat on his lap and kissed him.

He flinched however when her fingers traced the scar on his face.

'Shhhhhhhh my dear boy,' she whispered ' I want to feel this honourable wound, tell me how you came by it.'

Stephen felt her tiny fingers brushing his scar, and realised that she was genuinely interested in him and his story.

He found himself telling her about the incident, without trying to edit out the rage he had felt at the time.

Gloria couldn't help herself she licked his scar from bottom to top, her saliva acting like a nerve agent on his senses.

This version of Steve was so different from the Steve she knew.

Stephen was like a dark shadow, a tormented soul, and yet he sang so easily and had such a sunny smile.

He fascinated her, and puzzled her at the same time.

She could sense his rage barely hidden beneath his charm and levity, and it both scared her and excited her.

This version of her Steve was a true primitive, and she determined to have him.

Steve watched Gloria with a feeling of fondness; she was like a naughty kitten.

No matter what she did, he couldn't find it within himself to censure her.

Anyway she was going to be the mother of his child, and as such was beyond criticism.

Angel was desperate for Steve, and asked Gloria if she would like to show Stephen the lake whilst Angel and Steve caught up on things.

Gloria stood up and asked Stephen to go for a walk with her.

He was only too pleased to do so, and holding her little hand in his they walked out into the grounds towards the lake.

'Thank fuck they have gone,' said Angel kissing Steve passionately.

'I feel as if I have been short-changed and you are going to have to make it up to me.'

Steve allowed her to drag him upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms.

Stephen was happy to follow this beautiful little woman towards the lake in the grounds.

Noticing the type of flowers that surrounded the lake he waxed lyrical.

'I wandered lonely as a cloud, that floats on high over hill and dale, and all at once I saw a crowd, a host of golden daffodils,' he quoted to her.

Gloria was pleased at this effort; she was humming a happy little tune, as she walked hand in hand with him.

His mind was full of her, he was really turned on and had to surreptitiously adjust himself in his pants for comfort.

Gloria grinned her wicked grin as she ran her fingernail down his arm lightly scratching his skin, and injecting her most potent Hypnotropic aphrodisiac drug.

Stephen couldn't wait any longer; he had to kiss her and stopped suddenly.

He pulled her to him, and kissed her deeply on her sweet and eager mouth.

His whole being was focused on her mouth and soft yielding body.

He wanted to eat her all up, and lick her all over at the same time.

He vaguely realised that she was undressing him, and he just stood admiring her as she did so.

When he was completely naked, she seemed to just shrug her body and her clothes slipped off her.

Stephen groaned with desire, as he feasted his eyes on her beautiful firm young body.

Her brilliant green eyes studied his strongly muscled body, as he studied her completely hairless one.

His erection jutted out towards her in invitation, and with a gentle smile she knelt down on the grass in front of him, and drew him into her hot mouth.

Stephen thought he was dreaming, as she sucked gently on his swollen cock.

He ran his fingers through her shoulder length auburn hair, marvelling at its softness and shine.

Her drug was washing through him, and he had never felt so potent and turned on in his life.

His shaft had swollen to such a size, that she could barely encompass it with her mouth.

'By the God's you are so hairy down here,' she said fondling his hairy testicles.

'You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,' he whispered looking down at her kneeling before him.

'Do you want to fuck me Stephen?' she asked artlessly, ' do you want to stick this enormous cock into my tiny little hole?'

Stephen reached down and lifted her up onto his chest, she wrapped her naked legs around his waist and gasped as he lowered her down to be impaled on his rigid cock.

'Oh Gods you are stretching me so wide' she groaned, as her pubes finally slid down until she was sitting on the root of his thick cock.

Growling with lust she sank her teeth into his neck, reinforcing the aphrodisiac that was coursing through his veins.

He fell to his knees, so that he could lay her on her back on the grass.

Her legs were still wrapped tightly around his waist, to ensure that he couldn't withdraw from her aching body.

She wanted him so badly it frightened her; she had fucked and been fucked thousands of times by men and women.

However this strange version of a primitive man, had cut through all her years of sexual cynicism.

Although she loved Steve and was happy to have his child, a primitive part of her hindbrain responded to Stephen's primal rage that bubbled just beneath the surface.

'Fuck me Stephen, show me what you can do, make me come over your big cock,' she cried as he began to thrust into her.

She was so tight, that he was really scared that he might in fact tear her little vagina.

However the drugs made him disregard this risk, and he just had to pound into her as hard as he could.

His eyes drank in every movement of her large firm breasts, as they bounced in time to his urgent thrusts.

Her nipples were hard with desire, and stuck out from her breasts like small strawberries.

He just had to suck them hard, as he continued to fuck her.

Stephen was amazed and pleased with himself; he had been fucking this sexy woman for a long while and still had no need to come.

Usually after such a long time without sex, he would have ejaculated within a minute.

He could hear her egging him on to further efforts,

'Turn me over Stephen I want you to fuck me from behind' she gasped.

Within moments she was on her hands and knees, and he was again pounding into her from behind.

She had such a perfect little bottom, her cheeks were like a little plum and they quivered with the shocks of his thrusts.

Suddenly he had the atavistic urge to mark his woman, and leaning down he sank his teeth hard into her firm little bum cheek.

Gloria screamed in shock, as she felt the sharp pain of his teeth biting into her bottom.

The pain triggered her orgasm and Stephen had to release his bite and hand on for dear life, as she writhed under him in her overwhelming orgasm.

'You Bastard!' she screamed in her passion, 'you fucking bastard, you bit me, you fucking bit my bum.' She groaned again as another wave of intense pleasure swept through her well-fucked body.

She reached behind and pulled his cock out of her soaking vagina.

'You bit my bum, so now you can fuck it,' she growled in lust as she thrust her anus back onto his still rigid cock.

Again she screamed in shock, as he thrust deep into her bum.

Stephen had never buggered anyone in his life, and his brain seemed to be floating on a sea of erotic lust as he pounded her little bottom.

'I'm coming again you fucking Bastard' screamed Gloria loudly, as more waves of pleasure radiated out from her anus and caused her juices to squirt out of her vagina and splash over him.

'Fuck me you fucking hairy animal, fuck my arse hard,' she panted as yet another orgasm smashed through her.

Stephen was getting tired, he had been fucking this sexy little minx for some ten minutes, and although his cock was still up for more the rest of his body was weakening.

Gloria was also getting a bit sore from his pounding, and decided to bring this session to an end.

'I love you Darling,' she gasped loudly, giving the trigger word that allowed Stephen to orgasm at last.

Hearing only the word "Darling" he screamed in release, as he pumped every drop of his cum deep into her arse.

His body collapsed onto hers, and she felt herself being squashed under his greater weight.

Stephen was almost unconscious from his orgasm, and didn't feel it when she rolled over causing him to fall onto his side in exhaustion.

Gloria's vagina and bottom were both throbbing, and she belatedly realised that she may have bitten off more than she could chew with Stephen.

She had to resort to scratching herself with an analgesic from one of her nails; to ease the discomfort of her abused openings.

'Fuck me Stephen, I hadn't realised just how big your cock was,' she whispered to herself regarding his naked body lying beside her.

Wriggling up to him, she cradled his sweating head in her arms and kissed him gently.

His face looked totally relaxed for a change, and she was proud that she had been instrumental in pleasing this tormented man.

Angel had also been enjoying herself, albeit in a gentler fashion.

She was riding Steve as he lay on his back.

He was enjoying the feeling of her pubes grinding against his balls, as she thrust her hips against him in a rocking motion.

She had already orgasmed twice, and was now happy to tease her man into his own orgasm.

Looking down at Steve's strong face, she realised how handsome he was in a rugged primitive way.

It hurt her to look at Stephen's face, like all Britons she was used to seeing only beauty.

As a side effect of genetic enhancement, there were no ugly men or women any more.

If you were unlucky enough to have an accident that scarred you, you could be repaired easily.

She also loved to watch his face when she made him come for her.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers