Dr. Snip Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each child carried a small bag of treasure, and disappeared into the cave with it.

When they emerged they were empty handed, and after covering the cave entrance with rocks Slaughter herded them back to the beach.

Steve realised that he had been lulled by the happy go lucky pirate films of his century.

He had a very bad feeling about this situation, he never thought for a moment that there would be any children aboard a fucking pirate ship.

This situation reminded him of the Nazi cave and the fate of those children.

This had become a job for Dr. Snip.

Gloria suddenly felt a cold chill run up her spine.

The ancient saying "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes" popped into her head, and she glanced at Steve for comfort.

To her surprise Steve wasn't beside her anymore, instead there was a man looking exactly like him.

Same black coat, same sword sticking up behind his neck.

However this man was not her loving Steve.

She realised she was looking for the first time at Dr. Snip.

Gloria was a kind hearted loving woman; in her very long life she had never hurt anybody at all.

26th Century Britons were a very gentle people, there was very little crime and their liberated view on sex negated most crimes of passion.

All violence was done on their behalf by the British Storm troopers. Consequently she found herself very frightened of this incarnation of hatred and violence squatting beside her.

Snip was almost quivering with rage and hatred, as he stared fixedly at Capt. Slaughter.

Slaughter was arranging the children in a neat row, and was putting cloth bags over their heads to blind them for what was to come.

He had realised that if they saw themselves being killed they would scatter, and he would have to run after them.

This way they would kneel quietly until he slipped his dagger into their hearts, killing them quickly and more importantly quietly.

He was feeling in a good mood, his treasure was safely stowed away and he had a ship full of spices that he could sell at his next landfall.

Gloria breathed a sigh of relief, as the dark persona of Dr. Snip vanished from her side.

Slaughter positioned himself behind the first of his victims and was just about to push his knife into the little girl when something, a small sound of sand shifting behind him, caused him to look over his shoulder.

There was a big man in a strange black coat standing on the sand within a few feet of him.

Slaughter was dumbfounded, no one could sneak up on him, and he was like an animal his senses finely tuned.

Had this not been so he would not have survived in his chosen profession?

Suddenly he realised why he hadn't heard this man approach.

The man was standing on a smooth patch of sand, and there were no footprints leading to him.

Very slowly he sheathed his dagger, and drew his cutlass from the silk sash that held it to his waist.

He was relieved and a bit surprised that the man didn't try and stop him doing this.

Slaughter was a killer, and an expert with the heavy sword referred to as a Cutlass.

It had a heavy slightly curved blade and in expert hands such as his, it could smash smaller swords brought against it.

He smiled as he saw the strange man backing away, thinking that he was doing it out of a sense of fear.

However he changed his mind when the man reached behind his neck and drew his own sword out.

He recognised it as an ancient design called a broadsword.

Its blade was four foot long and very wide at the hilt, tapering to a businesslike point.

Although looking as heavy as his cutlass, he noticed that the man held it easily in one hand.

Slaughter began to approach the man, holding his cutlass in his favourite position for attack.

He looked into the man's eyes to see the first sign of fear or hesitancy, and felt a chill in his black heart as he saw the man smile at him.

This was a smile of such confidence, that Slaughter knew in his guts that here was his nemesis.

Calling upon all his strength and courage, Slaughter screamed out his battle cry and hurled himself at the man.

His heavy cutlass rose and fell slashing towards the man's neck in an attempt to slice him from collarbone to belly.

The heavy blade of the Cutlass was met by the broadsword.

The star metal blade sheared completely through the heavier blade. Slaughter staggered off balance, and landed up kneeling in the sand holding the stump of his once deadly sword.

Snip had been considering just what to do with this pirate, his options ranged from simply beheading him, to gutting him like a fish and letting him scream himself to death in the sand.

It was only the close proximity of the children; that stopped him from his preferred choice.

He didn't want to scare them with Slaughter's screams, so with a quick flick of his wrist he sent Excalibur's blade slicing through the kneeling man's neck. Leaving the body to bleed out on the sand, he jumped back to Gloria.

Explaining that she was to look after the children, he jumped them both back to the kids.

Gloria was in her element; children were her world and her reason for being.

Snip left her taking off the sacks from the children's heads and comforting them.

He jumped himself, Slaughter's body and head to the Pirate ship floating offshore.

Snip appeared on the quarterdeck; Slaughter's body flopped to the decking while Snip held his severed head up high so everyone could see it.

He was going to let the crew go, but the sound of a woman's screams as she was being raped below decks changed his mind.

He started off by decapitating the helmsman, and began working his way along the deck slaughtering every pirate he came against.

The crew soon recovered from their shock and surprise at his appearance, and the first mate organised a proper attack en mass to overwhelm this lone killer.

Seeing the crew coming at him in a mob Snip phased.

This served two purposes; first it made him invulnerable to the crew's weapons.

Secondly it transformed Excalibur into a weapon indistiquishable from a monofilament blade.

The pirates didn't know about monofilament blades, but the sight of this glassy looking figure whirling a burning blade that seemed to slide completely through their shipmate's bodies terrified them.

As one they ran away from this monster, and found that he had managed to get ahead of them so that they ran into his whirring blade.

The crew wasn't a big one, and soon there was a deathly quiet on the deck.

Snip switched off the phase field and stood surrounded by dismembered bodies.

Strangely enough there was very little blood, as the burning edge of his blade cauterised the horrific wounds.

The silence was broken by sobbing from below decks, and he remembered the woman he had heard being raped earlier.

Not knowing the number of crewmen to start with he crept carefully down the steps into the lower levels of the ship.

He was being guided by the broken hearted sobs of the yet to be seen woman.

'BEHIND YOU!' Screamed the woman's voice, loud in the confines of the enclosed lower deck.

Snip phased and spun around, his sword scything through everything behind him.

Oak supports, hanging chains and the naked body of a pirate that was going to knife him in the back.

With a startled grunt of horror the man fell to the floor in two pieces.

Snip came out of phase and cringed as the woman's scream of horror stabbed into his ears.

'Wow, miss he's dead and you are safe now,' he said looking around for the woman.

A pile of rags moved in a corner, and a dirty tearstained face peeked out of the heap.

'Are they all dead?' asked a quiet timid voice.

'Yes miss, I believe they are,' he replied quietly.

'What has happened to the children?' was her next question.

It was this question that made Snip her friend; he gently interrogated her regarding any more prisoners of the pirates.

She was the only adult left from her ship; he was stunned and ashamed for the male race when she told him that she was a nun on her way to a catholic mission.

Blood had kept the children for his own purposes, but had killed all the adults.

He had kept her for his own perverted pleasure, taking great delight in subjecting her to debased sex in his cabin.

He ensured she wore her nun's clothing as he raped her.

Only after he had debased her totally, had he given her to the crew.

After checking the ship to ensure that every pirate was dead, he went to the captain's cabin and picked out the best pieces of treasure.

Placing these into a bag he went back to the woman and jumped her and the bag to meet Gloria.

Introducing them to each other, he then jumped back to the ship.

It was the work of a moment to phase and cut a large hole in the black ships hull.

As the sea pouring in he jumped back to Gloria.

Gloria had ascertained that all the children were now orphans, their families having been killed by Slaughter and his crew.

Steve had an idea; it didn't surprise him that the woman's name was Sister Mary.

He asked her if she would like to work in an orphanage looking after these children, and many more that were already there.

He was delighted when she agreed, and without further ado he jumped them all to his orphanage in Thailand.

Upon arrival Alison and Gloria took charge, and spirited the nun and children away into the building.

Steve wandered into the orphanages kitchen and finding a quiet corner of it he sat sipping a cup of tea that one of the kitchen staff had made for him.

The kitchen was a busy place; the staff had to feed over a hundred children and had it down to a fine art. He sat calmly letting the sound of ordinary life wash over him.

Life was very strange, as was fate, if he hadn't slapped Gloria's arse then he wouldn't have taken her to that island, and he couldn't have saved the children.

Thinking of Gloria brought a rare smile to his face.

She was so unique he loved to be in her company, and of course she was carrying his unborn child.

He had to admit that he loved her, although with Gloria he was never quite sure if it was real love or chemically induced love.

Either way he accepted that she was a firm part of his life.

Just then another part of his life waved to him from across the kitchen. Alison wanted to talk to him, so he thanked the kitchen staff for their forbearance, and walked with her out of the building and followed her into a nearby field.

Alison was quivering with excitement; at last she had him to herself.

She sat him down on a log in the garden and sat on his lap.

After kissing him deeply she held him tight and said.

'Steve, my only love, you are going to be a daddy.'

Steve jumped to his feet holding her easily in his arms.

'Wow Alison darling, that is the best news I have had for a long while. Thank you darling for making my day.'

'Thank you Steve, for making my life,' she replied seriously remembering that it was because of him that her body had been repaired so that she could have children after so many years of being barren.

Steve needed to be alone with her for a while, and thought of the perfect place.

He jumped them both to his own house.

They materialised in his kitchen, and he sat Alison down on one of the kitchen chairs.

Doing so broke a thin thread that Stefan had placed there.

This released a potent gas that filled the room within seconds.

Steve had no reason to suspect any attack in his own home.

The first sign that something was wrong; was when Alison slumped forward onto the table.

He tried to jump out but it was too late, and he crumpled to the floor unconscious.

Stefan switched off his chameleon field, and appeared from behind the door where he had been waiting patiently for the return of his attacker.

Stefan instantly knew that something was wrong here, this man had brought a woman into the house.

His attacker wouldn't have risked doing that.

In Stefan's world, women were the most precious commodities the human race had.

They had to be protected at all costs, and seeing this one slumped over the table because of his actions stabbed him like a knife through the heart. Luckily he had only manufactured a sleeping gas, as he wanted to interrogate his attacker.

The two people were only sleeping, but he searched them both for weapons and technology.

The woman was clean; she was only wearing a summer dress, and carried no weapons or devices on her person.

The man however was a very different matter.

At his back sheathed in a hidden sheath was a very familiar sword.

It was identical to the one Stefan now carried at his belt.

Also he confiscated a strange device that looked like a communicator. After checking the man once more, he tied him securely to a chair and sat waiting for the affects of the gas to wear off.

The woman he laid gently on the floor using the man's coat as a pillow. He didn't tie her, as that would have gone against his entire upbringing. His society was a matriarchal one where the women were in charge of everything.

Stefan waited patiently, wondering what he was about to learn when they awoke.

To be continued...