Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland Ch. 02

Story Info
Blonde professor spanks black Muslim student.
988 words
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

The next time Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland and Omar Stephens got together, it was truly one for the ages. He invited her to his place, located not far from Marketplace Station in Barrhaven, and they had themselves some fun. Drinks, and a lot and talking, and laughing, followed by some kink. Dr. Macke-Leland looked fetching in a black vest over a black tank top and black leather miniskirt, and Omar looked great in a blue silk shirt and black silk pants.

"You've got a cute butt," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said, as she admired Omar's cute bum. The brother was bent over the sofa, and she caressed his ass, before spanking him. Omar winced as the prof spanked, relishing his ultimate fantasy finally coming true. After spanking Omar's ass, the prof donned gloves and fingered his butt hole with one hand and stimulated her already wet pussy with the other. This was so frigging hot...

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Omar whispered, and Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland continued fingering his butt hole for a while, and then they switched things up. She pulled a dildo out of her purse, rolled a condom on it and lubricated it with Aveeno cream before inserting into Omar's asshole. The burly black man groaned sharply as the sexy, bossy blonde prof began stimulating his backdoor with her dildo.

"Hmm, lie down on the floor, Omar, I got a treat for you," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said, and with that, she yanked down her skirt, revealing her thick white ass. Omar grinned as the prof sat on his face, and began smothering him with her plump ass. The brother slid his tongue into her asshole, and the prof began moaning, loving the feel of her new sub's tongue in her nether regions. She fingered her wet, hairy pussy and rocked back and forth on Omar's face, enjoying the ride...

"Hmm, ma'am, that was definitely a lot of fun," Omar said, as Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland got off his face, and then she turned and looked at his groin...hungrily. As he ate her ass, he'd been stroking his long and thick dark dick. Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland reached for Omar's dick and touched it, and smiled wickedly. Omar held his breath as the prof brought her lovely face close to his groin, and then, without further ado, took his dick into her mouth...

"Hmm, I've been wanting to do this since January," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland paused to say, and she flashed Omar Stephens a sly wink as she continued to suck his dick. In her thirty-odd years, Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland had traveled the world, studied at universities in America, Canada and Australia, and acquired a wealth of experience, both academic and sensual. Men of color turned her on immensely, and she was delighted to play with a fine one like Omar Stephens...

"Hmm, this feels nice," Omar Stephens said softly, and he gently ran his hand through Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland's long blonde hair as she sucked him off. The beautiful, bossy blonde academic had the most delicious-tasting ass that Omar had ever gone near, and he couldn't get enough of her. A naughty thought sprang into the prof's head, and she pushed the dildo back into Omar's asshole, causing him to gasp. Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland flashed her sub a wicked grin, her way of reminding the black stud who was in charge...

"Hmm, I want to ride your cock, Omar, don't let me down," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said tersely, and she kissed the tip of his manhood, then switched positions. Sitting on Omar's lap, she stroked his dick while looking into his eyes. Omar looked into the prof's pale eyes and saw a burning desire there. Smiling, he nodded. Rolling a condom on Omar's cock, the prof straddled him, and then impaled herself on his rod. It was time to fuck...

"Hmm, at last," Omar Stephens murmured, and he watched as Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland began riding him, supporting herself by resting her hands on his shoulders. Omar bucked his hips and thrust into her, slamming his dick deep inside of her. The prof rode her sub hard, loving the feel of his hard, throbbing dick inside her pussy. Looks like Omar fucks better than he mouths off, she thought happily as she enjoyed one of the best rides she'd experienced in quite some time...

"Oh yes, fuck me, Omar," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland hissed, and she grabbed Omar's face and looked into his eyes, her beautiful face twisted in a passionate, almost feral expression as she rode him. Omar wrapped his arms around her and fucked her silly, ramming his dick into her like there was no tomorrow. For some reason, the dildo that she left embedded in his ass kept his dick harder, allowing him to fuck her longer. This is too much fun, Omar thought as he showed the prof what he was made of...

"Hmm, I most definitely needed that, thank you, Omar," Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland said, sighing happily as she rolled off of Omar Stephens. The burly Jamaican-American Muslim stud grinned, and held her for a moment. She leaned her head against his shoulder, then rested against his chest. The professor and her hard-headed, ruggedly handsome student exchanged a smile. They felt great, and that's all there was to it. Consenting adults getting together for fun, simple as that.

Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland took a shower, and then got dressed. Before leaving Omar Stephens apartment, she gave him a heartfelt hug. They smiled and promised to meet again, and then she got in her car and drove away. Driving from Barrhaven, Ontario, to her place in The Glebe would take a while, but the good prof didn't mind. She felt tingly all over thanks to Omar Stephens, the black Muslim stud with the magic touch. I am definitely going to be seeing more of him, Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland thought with a smile. All is well that ends well.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hotwife Dominated on Vacation Wife Auctioned into becoming a Hotwife.in Interracial Love
Fantasy Turned Reality Story of a Husband transforming his Wife into a Hotwife.in Loving Wives
My Fiancée Reveals Her Real Needs She's addicted to BBC and must go back to it!in Interracial Love
My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 01 She wants to date black--again--and it excites me, too!in Interracial Love
Black Athlete Takes Over Young white couple is changed by Black athlete from gym.in Interracial Love
More Stories