Dr Strangelust Ch. 02

Story Info
Day in public under the medic's control for the sexy nurse.
6.3k words
4.39
55.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

After discovering a disturbing yet erotic story on her laptop, 21-year old student nurse Emma Davis had somehow been drawn to its author, the enigmatic Dr Strangelust. When a brief correspondence snowballed into a hypnotic online chat, the sexy redhead found herself almost completely at the doctor's whim.

Her week split between study and time spent on the wards, the less-than-thrilling prospect of a seminar on 'The changing face of the NHS' lay ahead. Thankful to the doctor for a new and potentially thrilling outlet outside of work, Emma was looking forward to the day with a mix of trepidation and suppressed desire.

As directed, she searched deep in the recesses of the wardrobe for the tightest top and shortest skirt. The former came in the shape of a sheer blouse that bordered on the see-through and barely reached across the expanse of bosom to do up. A real battle to slot the buttons in their holes, Emma was forced to hold her breath painfully. When finally she exhaled a pair of ample breasts was pushed outward, causing the buttons to strain to breaking point. A gaping cleft in the middle revealed the lacy bra that Emma assumed it was okay to wear.

The good doctor would surely approve, seeing as it was a size too small, the cups digging at a bosom that looked ready to spill out at the first opportunity. Emma pulled at the straps beneath her collarbone with her thumbs but could attain little in the way of comfort. However, she was anxious to persevere.

The skirt was a pleated little number from her schooldays in green and brown vertical stripes that stopped dangerously at mid thigh, in line with his wish. Turning in profile to the mirror, she gasped upon looking aside. Was that really the reflection of the same sensible young redhead of a fortnight ago?

To complete the look, Emma passed over the usual comfortable flat-heeled pumps for a pair of three-inch heels purchased the previous day. With a wraparound strap that criss-crossed up the ankle and lower leg, the sexy redhead resembled a complete slut as she tottered out of the bedroom. Taking each stair tentatively, anxious not to topple over, it took twice the usual time to clear the two flights to the ground floor.

Thankfully as ever a mug of steaming tea, courtesy of Rick, waited in the kitchen. Memories of the previous night to the fore, they avoided one another's guilt-ridden glances. Yet worse was to follow immediately when she encountered Kara in the hall, awkward looks exchange. Kara's turned to incredulity upon noticing the strange attire on her normally conservative housemate. It prompted Emma, in a moment of rare lucidity, to consider taking a long coat for the journey. "Bye," announced Kara, heading off.

As she sat down in the sitting room to sip the tea, the skirt riding right up her thighs, Emma's phone beeped with the good doctor's next text. In a side pocket, the throb reverberated to the borders of her bare pussy. ~I hope you're dressed as I requested. Have you left the house yet?~ the doctor enquired.

~No, I'm due to leave for the bus shortly~ she replied.

~Excellent. Ensure to show off as much as possible. Give them a real show. And, Emma, should someone touch you, you're to make no attempt to stop them. In fact, I command you do all you can to encourage them~

That was asking a bit TOO much, she considered, yet the urge to resist barely registered in the rational part of her normally keen brain. In fact, she felt more suggestible than ever. ~I will. I'm leaving shortly, okay~

Gulping down the rest of the brew, Emma stood in readiness. The bitter sunlight pressing warmly at the frosted glass of the front door, she elected to leave the overcoat behind. Immediately stepping outside in the mild air, a warm tingly sensation throbbed between her legs. It was just as well that she was panty-less for, before she was even the other side of the gate, her pussy was sopping wet. As she clattered along in the unaccustomed heels, the very act of walking stimulated her pussy lips and clit discernibly.

A deep sigh of satisfaction spilling from her glossy lips, in a perverse sort of way the air brushing her exposed pussy felt most liberating. And when a light breeze blew up, causing the little skirt raise to the waist exposing her crotch, she very nearly came. The expression on the face of a middle-aged passer-by was priceless. Were it not for the fact that the bus was due any moment, she'd have chased back and begged him to ravish her in the bushes.

Yet the euphoria, like the English weather, was rather changeable. Every so often the adrenaline levels would fall, leaving Emma miserable like a junkie craving a fix and regretful of the illicit thoughts that underpinned her dirty little mind. Reaching the bus stop, she shivered, hands rubbing arms up and down. Colder out than she'd contemplated, her nipples pointed ahead accusingly. A mainly male crowd having gathered, Emma blushed and tried not to be drawn.

Thankfully, the wait was not a lengthy one, the big red double-decker arriving two minutes after her. The auburn haired beauty joined the middle of the procession of city gents, migrant labourers and restaurant attendants that kept the Square Mile abuzz. Climbing aboard in a strange kind of semi-daze, she noticed the lower deck was crammed, standing room only. Towed along almost unwillingly, the stairs proved a slow ascent.

It occurred to Emma as she looked at the pinstriped backside ahead that whoever was behind would surely be enjoying a similar view, only of her bum, so much sexier. Indeed, his -- for it was a he, she observed out of her peripheral vision -- quick breath warmed the exposed inner thighs and lower reaches of a peachy bum. Just the thought made her pussy throb once more and lurid thoughts to hijack her brain. Now, if she were to arch and push her bottom outwards, she could trap his nose between the cleft...

At that moment the phone in her thigh pocket oscillated as it received a text. The waves pulsed to her pussy like an aftershock, inducing a warm wet feeling. As the procession ground to a halt with Emma stuck halfway up the stairs, the skirt billowed. She winced as a pair of rough hands took hold of her buns, kneading purposefully. Emma wanted to cry out to make him stop, but her mouth was dry, no sound emerging. Breathing in fits and starts, there was little riposte and she knew she was trapped there and at his mercy.

His palms made smooth full circles, squeezing manfully. Oh God, she thought, this can't be happening, the discomfort turning to pleasure the more the caresses came. Eyes closed and resigned to her fate, she wallowed in the sublime feeling, lips vibrating gently. Her moans upped an octave as her pussy started to moisten. But then the stroking stopped and she jumped as the plump orbs were slapped, leaving two pink handprints.

Yet what followed caused Emma to gasp, as her buttocks were eased apart. The feeling was warm and wet, a tongue extending to lap between her thighs. It nestled in the folds, pressing higher. She had to stifle the urge to cry out as full-on velveteen strokes trailed the length of the moist pussy crack and back, her whole body going into spasm.

Yet the tortuous pleasure didn't end there. The pretty redhead almost fainted as the tapered tip left her smouldering pussy to press at her anal ring. A volley of eager flicks at the puckered brown knot sent her crazy, her body going limp. Hands on the front of her thighs for support, he pushed the tongue inside. Pushing a fist into her mouth, Emma came.

And then, as soon as it began, it stopped. The person in front disappeared around the corner and the redhead was towed along. Glancing back over her shoulder, there was no one behind. A perplexed look, could she just have imagined that? Skipping along, she took a place on one of the long seats near the back that face into the aisle. Removing the mobile phone, she read the text whilst, at the same time, receiving unsubtle leers from two migrant workers with handlebar moustaches that sat opposite. ~What are you doing now, Emma?~ read the doctor's message.

~I'm on the bus~

~Good. Make sure to let everyone see what a naughty little slut you are~

~I will. Oh I will~

Her legs eased slowly apart until the skirt tightened on her outer thighs. The pair opposite grinned salaciously as an aroused crack was revealed, the fronts of their jeans bulging. Wiggling her shoulders, Emma tried to attain a degree of comfort from a bra that severely constricted her tits. Yet the movement merely caused the aroused nipples to chafe painfully against the lacy material, sending a shockwave directly to her loins. Pussy lips pouting, a single dewy droplet of cunt juice began a slow and leisurely trail down Emma's inner thigh. It tickled as it trickled, eliciting a guttural sigh.

Reaching down, Emma extended a finger and scooped it up, bringing the tip to a pair of lips as puckered as her lovely anus. Dipping in the digit seductively, she fingered the hole, sucking longingly and tasting herself as she granted the horny pair an awesome show. Yet as the bus hit a pot hole, jerking her back to her senses, almost immediately the rational part of her brain kicked in. As the sense of euphoria ebbed, she blushed profusely, clamping her thighs tightly together and glancing away, embarrassed and regretful. She wanted the seat to swallow her up. "Damn you, doctor," she said hoarsely beneath her breath.

Thankfully a short journey to the training college, Emma sprung up swiftly. Smack in the centre of London, it was many other passengers' stops too, the exit as slow as the entrance. Not only that, one of the Poles managed to wedge in right behind her. All along the upper aisle and down the stairs, his hands were everywhere, groping her arse and tits, teeth scoring her soft neck as he mumbled in an indistinguishable brogue. And this time it was only too real.

Emma tried to shrug him off but was prevented by the unwitting city gent in front. She wanted to scream out for help, but no words came. As she wriggled to try to shrug off the attention, the phone throbbed. It was as if the doctor was intent on reminding her of the terms of the dare. Emma grimaced as a hard thick bulge rubbed her soft arse roughly and his dirty hands mauled her breasts. In a final act of indignity, one hand glided down the flat plane of her belly and under the skirt. Finding the slit, two thick calloused fingers were shoved into her malleable vagina. "Dirty English Slut," he whispered in her ear, nuzzling it with his teeth, prominent whiskers scratching her soft cheek.

Emma whimpered as the fingers slid in and out of her soaking cunt, finally shaking free upon reaching the door of the bus. Fleeing tearfully, she cut an oblique path through the throngs of 9am workers, shaking off the two pursuers and stopping only when absolutely sure they'd gone. Breathless, her breasts heaved and threatened to spill out of their precariously held cups. Reaching into her pocket, she took out the phone, verbally berating the doctor. ~Where are you now?~ the message read.

~Just going to the seminar~

~Good. Be sure to sit at the front and show your slutty little self off~

No, her logical brain screamed, before it was overcome by unknown forces. ~Oh I will~ she replied subserviently.

The atrium at the training college was full with fellow budding nurses, both male and female, and Emma nodded sheepishly to a few familiar faces, her unaccustomed apparel raising odd looks. Deciding against a cup of coffee, she headed straight into the lecture hall to join those that were already seated and waiting. Mainly congregated at the back where they could fall asleep unnoticed, Emma did the opposite, taking a place in the front row. Only when the hall began to fill did it occur to the chestnut beauty that a modesty board prevented the juicy delights between her thighs from being revealed. Disappointed, she glanced at the programme: first up was a Dr Stephanie Rosenbaum.

Eyes travelling down the itinerary, the brown pupils expanded and her breath quickened as Emma noticed the second speaker was a Dr Thomas Strange. "Dr Strange, oh my God," she said under her breath. "Surely not?"

Her mind distracted thus, Dr Rosenbaum's talk went completely over Emma's head. At the end, as the other attendees filed out for the coffee break, Emma happened to notice that the modesty board from one of the seats in front of the lectern was missing. With a gleeful sigh, she changed places.

Fifteen minutes later, with the lecture hell full once more, the door opened. As Emma held her breath for the entrance of Dr Thomas Strange, her pussy fizzed. A tall, navy blue suited man in his late forties came in, offering a hearty good morning. Emma held a palm to her mouth. It was him, of that she was sure, a recollection for faces one of her keenest attribute. She could barely believe this mad twist of fate.

Taking a position behind the lectern, the doctor looked up and straight ahead into Emma's eyes. She gulped, fanning her face furiously with the programme. Was it him? Could it possibly be? She'd only seen his image briefly, her recollection of his lovely cock better than his face, but was 80% sure this was the very same man that had her under his control. The fact her phone had been silent for nearly two hours and remained so seemed to speak for itself.

As their eyes locked, the speaker's face screwed up and he ran a finger nervously around his collar. Emma too felt uncomfortable, shuffling on the bench. Could he be thinking the same? Did he perhaps recognise HER? In the flesh he seemed so much more alluring than in the picture, rugged and manly, exuding power.

Emma found her thighs slipping apart almost of their own accord. Dr Strange looked down momentarily to her waist before glancing away. As with the previous speaker, her brain in turmoil Emma digested little of what was said. Occasionally she'd let a hand drop idly to her pussy, rubbing the slick lips, before lucidity kicked in and prompted a swift curtailing. To his credit, Dr Strange carried on with true professionalism, nothing more than the odd verbal stumble betraying him.

Determined to find out for sure, when lunch came around Emma rushed out to hail a black cab. His picture had to be somewhere on her hard drive, if she could find it. She gave the sweaty middle-aged cabbie a good show, jiggling her tits and crossing and uncrossing her legs like a young Sharon Stone. Her offer to pay the fare 'in kind' gained a favourable response and he found a layby.

The blowjob having lasted less than two minutes, Emma sat up to wipe the remains of his semen from her lips with a backhand. "Will you lick my pussy please?" she enquired, hoisting the front of the skirt.

Having blown his hot load down her throat, the cabbie was in no mood to return the favour. Emma alighted, deeply unsatisfied and desperate.

As she took to the stairs, voices rang out from Jess' room opposite. The door ajar, the scene that greeted the redhead took her by complete surprise. The cute and slim brunette Jess was laid back on the bed, hands behind her head. Her lover David was on one side, the other male housemate Rick on the other. All three were naked and both guys were stroking Jess tenderly, tracing fingers longingly over her pert breasts.

Emma had to look twice. Apart from the drunken evening of Rick's birthday, there was nothing to suggest Jess had sluttish tendencies. David seemed so strait-laced and unadventurous. And Rick, God knows how he'd got in on the act? Perhaps Dr Strangelust had worked his strange wiles on the whole house. An empty bottle of vodka stood on the dresser by way of partial explanation. Emma recalled Jess' fantasy, an MMF threesome. Incredibly it was being realised before Emma's eyes.

Lifting the skirt, Emma toyed with a pussy that remained in a constant state of arousal, as the trio became cosier. After five minutes of tender stroking, Jess climbed onto all fours, gesturing Rick around to the front. He did so unquestioningly, doubtless unable to believe his luck. First there'd been last night's the floor show from Emma and Kara, and now he was participating in a red hot threesome. Pursing her lips, Jess took his semi-hard cock in her hand, tongue extending to lick all over the tip.

At the same time, David moved behind and slid a harder cock into his girlfriend's pussy, spit-roasting the girl between he and Rick. Jess cooed, adoring the attention and moaning lustfully between slurps. Under her expert oral attention, soon Rick was hard. Squeezing his balls, she sucked purposefully. A minute later, his geeky face contorted as a thick load of creamy cum was dumped in Jess' wanton mouth. Smiling, she swallowed hungrily. Behind, David was still working away hard, cock pistoning in and out. In the doorway, Emma too was working away hard, three fingers embedded deep in her cunt. As Rick turned he caught her eye. "It's time to fulfil David's fantasy," he observed with a grin.

Two more pairs of eyes turned to see Emma masturbating furiously in the doorway. "Oh God, yesssssss," enthused David.

When Jess assented with a naughty smile, Emma slipped tentatively inside the room. A change of positions warranted, David laid back flat, inviting Jess to straddle his upstanding cock. She climbed on and lowered, Emma watching intently as the hard shaft disappeared up her lovely pussy, covered with a downy growth of hair. Tossing her head back, Jess groaned, palms rubbing a pair of excited nipples eagerly as she rotated her hips.

Without needing to be invited, Emma climbed over onto David's face. Holding her buttocks apart, she pushed down, cunt lips grazing his nose. Jockeying for position, she sat above his mouth, feeling the first stirring of renewed lust as a thick tongue snaked upward. Facing one another, Jess leaned over and whispered in Emma's ear: "What's happening to us? We're turning into nymphomaniacs."

"I know," replied Emma with a giggle. "Hot, isn't it?"

"Yesssssss," Jess sighed as she kissed Emma gingerly whilst moving up and down on David's shaft.

"See you soon," said Rick with a grin, excusing himself.

As the door shut, Emma wiggled to get David's tongue near her swollen clit. With ardour he pushed upward, splitting the moist pink folds, Emma's soft buttocks either side. Anxious for instant satisfaction in order to to get a morning's worth of pent-up lust out of her system, Emma began to bounce up and down repeatedly on David's face.

Leaning back across to Jess, they kissed with greater passion, tongues sliding through lips. Emma squealed with delight as she tasted Rick's semen on Jess' lips and tongue. Jess too got an unexpected flavour: the cabbie's spunk on Emma's breath. Reaching over, they played with one another's breasts purposefully, each trying to outdo her housemate with ever harder pinching and twisting till their nipples throbbed.

The combination of her earlier fingering and David's slippery tongue in overdrive, focused solely on her distended clit, Emma was brought to a swift and crashing climax. Leaking obscenely, she mashed her cunt into his face, trying to make the orgasm last. David ran his tongue around the lips, savouring the nectar.

Climbing off satisfied -- for now -- Emma watched momentarily as Jess lay down flat to her lover's chest, tongue darting across his lips and chin to lick clean the musky pool of cunt juice left behind by her redheaded housemate. Smiling, Emma left them to it, a series of screams echoing around the lofty house to mark their orgasms as she took a well-earned nap.

Waking with a jolt, Emma wondered at first whether what had happened in Jess' room was real. The craving between her legs in remission -- for now at least -- that had been no dream. It was at that moment it dawned upon her why she was back at the house: to check her computer's hard drive. Time having moved on alarmingly and no expert where computers were concerned, she had to abandon the quest to get back to central London quickly for the two afternoon lectures. Another cab was almost inevitably followed by another blowjob, leading Emma to wonder whether she needed to renew her travel card. As it was, she could practically guarantee free transportation around the capital!

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12