Dr Strangelust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing seats once more, this time she secreted at the back, out of harm's way. Oddly, there'd still been no further word from Dr Strangelust despite several hours having elapsed. A few rows ahead, she bit her lip upon observing a familiar figure: Dr Thomas Strange had stayed on to listen to the afternoon speakers. This could be interesting and the flighty redhead regretted having been distracted at home. Yet it had to be him, didn't it -- Dr Strange / Dr Strangelust? Their eyes met, and this time he returned a pursed yet unrevealing smile. "Come on doctor, don't be shy," she mouthed to herself, growing in confidence. "Lost your bottle, have you?"

She felt empowered and in oddly in control but, as in the morning, barely a word permeated her addled brain. After the final lecture came to an end, she looked to see where Dr Strange was heading. He seemed to glance around nervously in her direction before heading to the bar with Emma in pursuit. "Oh hi," he said a little reticently as she moved alongside at the counter. "Can I, um, get you a drink?"

Emma accepted the offer with a seductive smile that prompted the medic to take a tentative step back. Nothing like the controlling force behind the comfort of the computer screen, Emma had heard lots of men were like that: studs online, wimps off. Nonetheless, an overwhelming urge to fuck the guy's brains out persisted and, seeing it was he that had planted the seed in the first place, it was only fair and reasonable to see it through to conclusion.

No desire for small talk, Emma leaned in to retain his attention as he desperately sought an escape route. Unsubtly she let him look down the front of the blouse, unbuttoned to the middle moments earlier to allow her huge tits some air. Her desire off the scale, Emma had to have or him, or surely she'd die. Holding a finger to his lips, she stated: "Look, I want you and you want me, so let's stop messing about..."

Head clearing momentarily, Emma was amazed by the words that came from her mouth and so too, it seemed, was the good doctor. He was lost for words, a stuttering wreck as once more her wantonness flared up. As she cornered him, running a knee up his thigh and her hands over his chest whilst trying desperately to kiss him, the medic protested meekly: "Look, this is all a big mistake...I'm married."

Emma eased back, sneering. "Oh, it's stopped being a game now huh?" she spat accusingly.

"A game? I...I..." he stammered.

Emma's lip curled. For the first time in days she felt so in control. If, as seemed likely, his bravado had disappeared and he wasn't going to fuck her after all, she'd gladly settle for the next best thing: his total humiliation. Already their scene had attracted several eyes in the bar, other student nurses stopping to glance over discreetly.

"Look I don't know what you're talking about," Dr Strange protested, a real look of fright on his face.

"Oh really, you pathetic little specimen?"

By God she felt so powerful. Turning to the onlookers, she stated boldly: "This dirty old man has been sending me the most vile and disgusting e-mails and texts. He's nothing short of a pervert."

A collective gasp ran around the room and anyone that hadn't been eavesdropping previously now stopped what they were doing.

"I'm not and I've done no such thing," the doctor contested.

Emma looked him deep in the eyes, before turning away. "And it was him that MADE me do this."

With that she lifted the skirt, revealing her bare pussy. Observing eyes almost popped out of heads as silence fell. Emma turned to the accused, still holding up the skirt. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I-I swear I-I've never met her before in my life," he argued fervently, his reputation on the verge of meltdown. "And as for sending text messages, here you can check my phone," he pleaded, tossing it down on a table.

A rumble ran around the bar like a courtroom scene.

"I think maybe you should leave, Emma," suggested a male student nurse Emma knew briefly, acting as a peace broker. "If what you say is true, you should phone the police."

Suddenly Emma looked down, wondering why she was in the middle of a bar exposing her pussy. The past few minutes had been a complete blur. Then it all came flooding back and she looked around the faces. At that moment the phone in her phone bleeped, a fresh text having arrived. Glancing over, she saw the doctor's phone on the table whilst his hands were still outstretched in sustained protest. Emma hoped it was someone else, her heart plunging as she reached into the pocket and read miserably: ~So, how has my little slut's day been?~

Emma whimpered before fleeing quickly in a flood of tears. From down the hall she could hear the doctor still protesting his innocence. Oh what a complete and utter mess she'd made. Thumbing in the text, she stumbled outside into the cool early evening air: ~Fuck off and leave me alone whoever you are~

Emma tottered blindly, the heels doing little to aid her cause. Bleep went the phone. ~You don't mean that, Emma. Think about your wanton little pussy. You want cock and you want it now~

"Nooooooo," she screamed aloud, among weary commuters who issued uncomprehending looks.

~You want cock, Emma~ he repeated in text, trying to get back inside her head.

"Nooooooo."

Yesssssss her pussy screamed back, itching uncontrollably.

Kicking off the heels, she ran across London, desperately trying to fight the urges. Yet undeniably she had to have sex, and she had to have it now. It was such an overwhelming craving she was very nearly tempted to drag a random stranger off the street. But she fought and fought it until it hurt physically, her brain denying but her body yearning for release. It was a wonder she made it back to the house unscathed. Inside, the first person she saw was Rick, in the sitting room poring over the TV. "Don't say a word," she ordered loudly, tugging at the jogging bottoms.

"Emma!"

"Give it to me, Rick," she begged the nerdish lad who now, in her state of extreme arousal, resembled a stud.

Yet Rick was no stud, and anything but prepared. In frustration Emma slapped the flaccid cock between her palms, anxious to work some life into it. She was panting with lust, pussy like a furnace. "Do something!" she screamed. "Feel my tits, squeeze them!"

Rick hesitated.

"Do it!" she shrieked

Reaching over gingerly, Rick placed his palms on her tits and squeezed. They compressed in his hands. "Oh fuck yes," Emma hissed as they jiggled.

Gripping the taut edges of the tight blouse, Rick tore it apart, sending the buttons popping like tiddlywinks. Emma's breasts heaved in the snug bra. Reaching for his head, Emma pushed it down into the cleavage. Shaking his head from side to side and vibrating his lips, Rick found himself in rapture. And so was Emma, squealing delightedly, the merest touch from another like a fix. As they bounced, the fleshy orbs spilled out, resting atop the lacy cups.

Having at last worked Rick into a state of arousal with her hand, Emma wasted no time climbing on, knees either side of his, tits in his face. Dipping from the buttocks, the nipples trailed over his mouth as Rick tried to capture one in his lips. With relish, the sluttish redhead plunged, feeding the bloated cock head into her crack, enveloping it in wetness. Pushing down purposefully, she impaled the shaft. It stretched the lips and the blunt tip touched her cervix. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Rick!" she begged. "Use me as your sex slave! Do anything you want to me!"

Rick exhaled as she arched and began to manipulate his stiff cock with her clenched pussy. Slow at first, as her juices gathered, Emma upped the tempo until she was riding the shaft as if her life depended upon it, tits jiggling wildly. Craving a release from the pent-up sexual tension conferred upon her by Dr Strangelust and which threatened to paralyze her unless it was satiated, she was aflame with lust.

Up and down she bobbed, begging Rick to move with her, to shove his cock into cunt deeper and harder. Mashing her tits into his face as an incentive, she entreated: "Come on Rick, you know it's what you want. Make me your dirty little slut slave, cum in me like never before. Ohhhhhhh, give it to me you nasty fucker!" she panted, continuing to ride until frustration got the better of her. "This is no good," she complained. "I need it deeper. Give it to me deeper you filthy fucker!"

Backing off the couch and taking the bemused lad with her, she laid on the carpet, knees pulled back. Holding the backs of her thighs to stretch her cunt crack wide, she urged him to fuck her till it hurt. Under Emma's urgent cajoling, Rick shuffled over on his knees. Taking a huge breath he slid his cock into the moist slit in one easy motion. It stretched the lovely cunt and caused an impassioned sigh to fall from her lips. "Now fuck me like you mean it," she commanded, lost totally to sexual desire.

Rick obeyed, not that he had much choice, buttocks pumping with fury as he slammed the blunt head so deep it threatened to bust through her womb wall. "Yes, yes, yes," Emma enthused in Meg Ryan style, hands banging the carpet either side. "Oh fuck yesssssss," she hissed as her pussy began to react to the unerring attention. "Don't stop now, you cunt!" she ordered, surprising them both with the unaccustomed expletive as Rick slowed momentarily to wipe a backhand across his glazed brow.

Reaching around as she rocked on her back, Emma gripped his buttocks tightly, fingernails digging in like barbs. "Fuck meeeeeee!" she screeched.

Summoning up every ounce of youthful vigour, he tried to put out of his head the fear that his cock might dislocate if he went any harder. Eyes slanting, he slammed in and out frenziedly, thighs slapping her buttocks repeatedly. As her arousal grew and grew, Emma's cunt slopped and squelched under the fervent pounding, screams of lust reverberating in the rafters. Unable to hold back any longer and, fearful of future virility, Rick exploded inside her, jettisoning a thick wad of seed that cascaded up into her womb. "Yesssssss," he enthused.

"Nooooooo," she countered, holding his buttocks to keep him in her. "Oh God no, not yet, you stupid fucker."

Rick, however, was spent, wriggling free and collapsing in a heap on the carpet. Her desires at critical, Emma fled up the first flights of stairs to Kara's room, banging urgently. "Kara, oh God Kara, I need you."

Yet the room was dark and silent. Pirouetting she sprinted up the second flight, rattling first at Jess' then David's door to no avail. Rick, it seemed, was the only housemate in at that moment but was as much use as a eunuch. "Arrggh," she moaned before deciding to take matters into her own hands.

Clenching her hand into a shape that resembled a swan's head, Emma fed it into pussy, marvelling as the fingers disappeared gradually. Oh that felt so good. A little snug around the ball of the thumb, a gentle push and the whole hand disappeared up to the wrist, her cunt stretching to accommodate. Eagerly she moved it about inside until finally the orgasm came. And oh was it ever worth waiting for, the sexual equivalent of a coronary. She lay panting for a good ten minutes.

Downstairs, a slam of the heavy front door suggested Rick wasn't hanging around to risk seconds. Just as well for, as the euphoria wore off, so did her desperation for sex, leaving her in a woeful and ailing state. Now Emma needed to be alone. But was she ever alone? At that moment her phone bleeped. "Fuck you doctor," she screeched out loud.

Nonetheless she looked. The text message read as if the past few hours had never happened. ~Emma, I'm having difficulty finishing the story and need your help~

In all that had happened, Emma had almost forgotten the story which, it had to be said, had been responsible for her slide into depravity. She continued reading: ~I'm torn between a happy ending and a nasty one. I want you to decide. Should I spare Emma? It's up to you~

~Just leave me alone~ she typed, considering throwing the phone out of the window.

But he carried on regardless. ~Ending one: there never was a Max. It was the husband that invented him as a way of getting Emma back...~

Hmm, interesting idea, Emma conceded, her guard dropping. Oh God, why was she letting him do this? Deep down, she wanted to know. And she'd always had an overwhelming urge to see Emma get what was coming to her. The bitch deserved it.

The doctor's text continued: ~Ending two: Max is real and comes back and brutally rapes Emma...~

Despite Rick's seed in her womb and her own pussy juices still sticky inside her, Emma could feel her pussy start to tingle once more. "No," she mouthed, trying desperately to fight it. "I can't go on like this."

~I don't want any more part in your sordid fantasy~ she argued. ~Now leave me alone~

At that moment the phone rang. It actually rang: no text this time. She glanced down, eyes bulging, palms moist. It was the doctor's number. For the first time since all of this began Dr Strangelust was calling her! "Oh my God," she gasped, thumb hovering over the accept button. Closing her eyes, she pushed. "Hello, um, Emma speaking."

"Hi, Emma," spoke a voice she recognised.

Her jaw dropped. "Oh my God, it's you! YOU are Dr Strangelust?"

"Yes, sorry."

"But why...how?"

The speaker paused, gathering up a breath. "It was me that planted the story on your laptop in the first place. Kara let me use it after her. And why? Because I wanted you. I've wanted you since I first set eyes on you."

Emma blushed, then felt the anger rise. Suddenly everything fell into place. Only now did she recall picking up the mail off the mat one day early in their time together. One of the letters was addressed to R Strange. She'd queried it with Kara. That was Rick, the other girl had clarified, an appropriate surname for one so strange they concurred. Both women had giggled. After that, Emma gave it no further thought.

"I knew you liked older men," Rick continued. "So that picture I sent was my dad, Tom."

"Oh."

Oh indeed. If it was any consolation, Rick had a lot of explaining to do to his unwitting father very soon.

"I've been putting stuff in your tea for the past few weeks, nothing harmful."

"You call mind altering drugs nothing harmful! I supposed you drugged the others too huh, the way they've been acting?"

"Yes I had to, but nothing permanent will happen, you have my word. In fact, you should be okay now. Look, I'm really sorry, but it's over now, I promise. I've achieved what I set out to do."

"To find yourself a sex slave?"

"Yes."

In actual fact, despite the unsavoury nature of Rick's manipulations of his housemates, no one could have too many complaints. Kara had aired her exhibitionist fantasies, Jess and David had enjoyed their respective threesomes and Rick had made Emma his sex slave. As things stood, everyone but Emma's fantasies had been granted. Now, with her mind returning to a semblance of normality, she reflected upon the fantasy, shuddering. "Make Emma's a happy ending," she suggested.

"In the story?"

"Yes."

"So, the first option?"

"Yeah."

"But wouldn't that turn my readers against me? Don't you think 99% of them want to see her get raped?"

"Probably, but it's a nasty, cruel fantasy."

Having come full circle, the idea of a stranger raping her, even in fantasy, was abhorrent to Emma. It made her physically sick.

* * *

Outside, brothers Jim and Joe Masters chanced upon the tall gothic house. "Here," said Joe, the window lifting in his hand. "Bingo! Hope there's plenty of cash around."

"If there's not, we'll just have to take it in kind. This is a nurses' home," Jim offered.

"Nurses huh? Mmm fuck yeah. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Joe asked excitedly

"Yeah," Joe grinned, his calloused fingers appraising the cold sharp edge of the keen blade. "Let's go get us some hot nurse action..."

The End

12