Dr. Victor: Frustrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Frank ran into his patient’s husband who happened to be looking for him. The man thanked Frank for coming to the hospital and comforting his wife Cindy while he was away, and waited for him.

Nervous, Frank kept looking over his shoulder hoping not to find the man with the glowing eyes.

Noticing Frank’s nervousness, the man asked him if there was anything wrong.

Frank now felt embarrassed and told the man how he was just not feeling well.

Cindy’s husband wished Frank well and told him that he now needed to take care of himself.

Frank told the man that he would take his advice and left the hospital as fast as he could walk.

He did not find the hobo or the man with the glowing eyes anywhere. In the bright sunlight, his erection went away, and Frank felt silly for thinking paranoid thoughts. He chalked his experience up to his illness and got in his car to go home.

*****

When Frank arrived at home, all of the blinds were drawn and the windows closed.

It was unusual for the house to be locked up in this weather. Frank’s wife liked to air the house out when possible, and the weather was perfect for the job. With the place shut up, Frank began to worry for his wife and rushed to the door, thrusting the key into the lock and opening the door so hard it almost slammed into the wall. Inside it was almost quiet. Only the noise of pans in the kitchen upset the tranquillity of his home of 25 years. The front door opened onto a landing where the stairs split going up and down. Downstairs led to the garage and the family-room while the upstairs led to the rest of the house.

Wafting down the stairs were the odors of the kitchen. It smelled like roast to Frank and he made out the berry and smoky smell of scented candles. There was another scent coming down the stairs, strong and musky, sex.

Frank smelled that his wife had sex while he was away. The thought of her cheating flushed his skin and he stormed up the stairs. In a furious huff he said, “where is he?”

“Where is who dear?’ his wife said with a sweet like innocence.

“The man you were screwing while I was away.” Frank listened with his heightened hearing to see if he would hear the louse his wife cheated with sneaking out a back window but heard nothing. He decided that the man had already snuck outside and he would catch him moving away from the house so Frank marched over to the front window and took a hand full of drapes to rip down when his wife grabbed his hand.

She said, “Leave the drapes dear. The light hurts my eyes.” She had a glass of wine that she put in his hand instead. She took his other hand and placed over her blouse on her right breast. “Feel that dear?”

Frank felt the pounding of her heart. It was rapid and strong. As he felt her heart beat his began to match it. He noticed his erection again, as strong as ever.

She moved her head to his chest and nuzzled her head there. She continued to hold his hand to her chest. She reached her head up to kiss him as he kissed her back.

Noticing that her nipple was erect, Frank realized that she was not wearing her bra. She never went without her undergarments.

She whispered into his ear, “Do you know why I smell of sex Frank? It is because I have been thinking of you. Every time I think of you, it gets me wet. I want you to fuck me Frank. Fuck me right here.”

Frank hesitated. She had never spoken this was before. In fact, she never had sex with the lights on before. Although, he had to admit to himself it was dark with the blind drawn and her wanton approaches were getting his urges going.

Remembering his wine, Frank took a drink. It was sweet and had a strong fruity taste. There was not a lot of alcohol in it but he felt his skin flush from what was there.

His wife took his hand and moved it under the blouse where he felt naked flesh and she moved his palm over her erect nipple.

Her moans drove him over the edge and he went to put the wineglass on one of the near by table when it spilled. “Oh damn,” he said, but didn’t have a chance to do anything as she grabbed that hand and planted it on her rump.

She squeezed closer to him and somehow worked her hand between them and started massaging his member through his trousers. “Fuck me Frank,” she said while looking him in the eyes. “Fuck me like you never have before.”

Frank’s head swam with the excitement and he forgot about the other man as he found himself on the floor with his wife straddling him. She swiftly unbuckled the pants and broke the clasp pulling the zipper apart then she inhaled his massive cock fucking him with her mouth.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt her warm saliva roll down his member and his veins rubbing against her palate with the head of his pole colliding with the back of her throat. She added her hands to the task and massaged his base and balls while working on him. He moaned with each impale on her throat and when he was ready to come, she changed position.

She straddled him again and with a swift motion thrust his cock into her. She sat hard and started bouncing on her knees.

Frank began an involuntary jerking of his hips in rhythm to hers. He felt her vaginal juices flow past his cock and down his thighs. Her ready lubrication made for easy work and she seemed tighter than before. There were a couple of moments where she stopped and massaged his cock with her vaginal walls. She had never done that before, and Frank's mind whirled as he imagined her fucking another man.

Before, the thought of his wife riding another man's pole angered him, but now he grew more excited by the thought of it. As he focused on that thought, his wife stopped riding him and tensed every muscle in her body. A low groan came from her mouth and she arched back until she leaned half way back. He tried to seize the situation and bring himself to an orgasm when she stopped and leaned over to his face with bright eyes and an impish grin.

She said, "No you don't. If you want your pleasure you will have to catch me if you can." With that, she rose from him and ran for the kitchen.

Frank turned over to run after her and tripped from his pants around his knees. He struggled with his shoes, and let his trousers fall as he went for the kitchen. Her smell was on him and it drove him with a sexual rage.

When he got to the kitchen, his wife was sitting at the table, peeling strips off the roast, and savoring them, as she opened her mouth, tipped her head back, and lowered each strip whole, and swallowed them.

He stood in the doorway of the kitchen with his mouth hanging open as she put a bare foot on the table and her full pleated skirt fell back revealing her mound. She grabbed one of the unlit candles and played across her vaginal lips with the narrow end. She rubbed up and sown with it and teased the tip in and out of her pussy lips.

As she played with the candle she said, "I would rather have a hot hunk of pulsing meat in here."

Frank lost himself again and he lunged across the table for her.

To fast for him, she was off the chair and out the other door when he reached the chair. Roast, plates, and glasses landed on the floor with a clatter. An open bottle of wine rolled to the floor and spilled where it sat.

When Frank recovered his feet he saw Sally in the other doorway with her mouth covered hiding an evil grin. He lunged for her again and she turned and ran.

Sally's skirt opened as she spun and Frank caught the end of it and pulled. She stepped right out of the skirt and ran with her ass smiling back at him.

He climbed to his feet and ran after her; back into the kitchen, around the table, and out again. It was on the second course that he caught her arm and twisted her around, backing her to the table.

She tried resisting but Frank spun her around twisting her arm behind her back and bent her over the table. Once he had her pinned, he entered her and pounded his pelvis with all of his pent-up energy. Each thrust pushed the table away and he had to readjust. Finally, he had a rhythm going and he pounded his cock into her.

Sally grunted with each thrust and encouraged him. "Fuck me Frank. Fuck me harder. Push that monster cock into me." Her hips rocked in motion to his and she met him impact for impact. Their combined motions created a slapping sound that dominated the house.

Her musk drove Frank to madness and her pussy was tighter than he ever remembered it. The pumping went on for ten minutes before Sally began to scream and her pussy clamped on his cock. The clamping was so tight that Frank could not move and he waited as Sally quivered from her orgasm.

Frank concentrated on the feeling around his cock because he was close to orgasm himself and did not want to lose the feeling before he finished.

Finally, when Sally was finished, Frank started pumping again and while he was distracted, she slipped from his grip and left him leaning over an empty table. She slapped him on the ass and ran down the hall.

The whole night went that way. He would chase her and catch her at the couch or the bed and they would have sex until she had an orgasm and then escaped. Once he caught her by the hair and forced her to give him a blowjob. He held her head with both hands and she bit him bringing him to his knees.

The night ended with the dawn. He had her in the bedroom on her back with her legs on his shoulders when the first rays of light came through the window. He had gone slack and she fell asleep. Leaping to the window, Frank pulled the blinds closed but Sally refused to wake and his erection eluded him.

After a night of nothing but sex and ending completely frustrated, Frank fell asleep.

***

Four hours later Frank was awake, and the rain was pouring outside. He dragged himself into the shower and is now staring out the shower window watching the black clouds roll by.

Absorbed in his problems, Frank never realized that the shower door had opened and closed behind him until a hand reached around and rested on his and his meaty cock.

Startled, Frank turned around to find his wife before him with the same impish grin from the night before. In the well-lit bathroom, he made out new features that she had. It was a more youthful appearance. The kind of look someone would have after several plastic surgeries except that these were better than any scalpel cold perform. The crow's feet by her eyes were all but gone and her cheeks sat higher. It was not the tight look from having ones skin stretched but the look of youth revisited. He felt that her breast sat higher and were firmer as she rubbed her erect nipples against his chest, as she looked up and stared into his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I bit you last night," Sally said as she turned on her doe eyes and bit her lower lip. Her expression changed back to the grin. "Last night we did pretty well for a couple of old farts. It was as if we were in our twenties. You certainly keep up your end and were willing to try everything." She bit her bottom lip again and continued, "except for one thing that we never tried before. I never considered doing it before but somehow I would feel incomplete without doing it at least once. Don't tell me no!" She gave a tight squeeze on his cock. "Your friend says 'go for it.' Are you telling me that after last night you can't do this one little thing for me?"

With her constant pleadings and the hand-job she gave him, Frank caved to her demands.

She turned around, bent over, and held her ass cheeks open.

Frank stared at a puckered hole.

She said, "Fuck lubricant! Just stick that thing in."

Startled, he complied and had to force it in. When he tried to be gentle because it was dry and resisting, she grabbed his cock and forced it in. He was certain she was in pain but she demanded for him to fuck her. His body complied regardless of his wishes. Again, he found himself giving in to impulse and his body obeying another will.

He grabbed Sally by her waist and ground his pelvis into her ass. Then he started rhythmically driving his cock in and out, trying to ignore the burning friction it created. Encouraged by her moans, he pumped harder and faster, his cock rubbed raw.

After the pain subsided, he felt himself coming to orgasm and worked that feeling. As usual, Sally was having her climax first, but Frank worked through it.

Frank swore to himself that he was not going to stop, and kept pumping her ass.

When Sally recovered from her climax, she stopped meeting his thrust with hers.

She looked over her shoulder at him with her impish grin and said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you. Maria and Julianne stopped by yesterday, while you were away."

Frank went limp.

12