Dr Wooden, Sex Therapist Ch. 02

Story Info
He has unorthodox techniques for helping a couple.
3.3k words
3.32
35.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Modestly
Modestly
13 Followers

Warning: This story is about cuckholding. It features a woman cheating on her husband, without reprise, for the expressed intent of her own sexual gratification. It also presents the idea that women like well-endowed men and prefer having sex with these type of men.

If any of these ideas offend you... DO NOT CONTINUE READING!

Don't comment on this story unless you've read the above warning. I'm warning you now so that you won't be offended!

------

"So, I understand that one of you has taken advantage of the open marriage" said Dr. Wooden at our next session.

"That's right," said Samantha with a sly smile on her face. The thoughts going through my head at that moment legitimately scared me. I really wanted to wipe that smile off her face.

"Christ" I thought. "She's really done a number on me."

"Have you participated?" asked Dr Wooden, motioning towards me.

"Not yet" I'm so angry that I can barely get the words out.

"I see" said Dr. Wooden thinking about the situation. "What was it like being in the house, knowing that your wife was with another lover?"

I didn't know what to say. If I was being purely honest I had to admit that there was a small part of me that was turned on but the overwhelming emotion was anger.

"I-I-I... I was angry." I couldn't believe it took me that long to think of what to say and that was the best I could do.

"May I ask why you didn't participate in the challenge?" asked the doctor.

"Well, it's only been a few days and..."

"So you weren't able to find a date?"

"Well, no, of course..."

"Do you think that's a more direct source of your frustration?"

I looked over at Samantha who was biting her lip to stop from smiling. I had to stop this. It was killing me.

The rest of the session went on like this. I was starting to dislike our doctor. I felt like he asked me questions just because he knew the answers would humiliate me. He also baited Samantha into putting me down. He continued asking question after question about my sexual inadequacies, even after she had made her point. Samantha wasn't pulling any punches either. Not only did she not seem reluctant to go into detail, she seemed to be enjoying it.

He finally got to the point where he brought up her new lover.

"So, was your new experience enjoyable?"

"Very much so" said Samantha.

"Now, you mentioned before that you had not been unable to achieve orgasm for a while. Were you able to break the dry spell?"

"Oh god yes" she said with a blush and a chuckle. Unless my eyes deceived me I'm pretty sure I saw Doctor Wooden biting his lip, trying to keep from smiling. "It was like I opened the floodgates."

"Can you describe the sex itself?"

"Well, we got right into it. He didn't waste too much time. We drank a little bit of wine but he was undressing me and bending me over, pretty quickly."

"Was the sex rough or gentle."

"Really rough" she said running her tongue along her lower lip. She had begun breathing heavier like she was reliving every moment again in her head.

"You told me that you liked gentle love-making" I said.

She thought. "Yeah, I do but somehow sex with him was different. I wanted him to take me hard."

"So what was the difference between your new lover and your husband?

"God, everything... He was in better shape. I could feel his six pack rubbing up against my stomach. He was able to last longer which obviously was nice. And I haven't even mentioned his cock yet..."

"Now, you mentioned that when having sex with your husband, penis size became an issue, did you have that problem with your new lover?

Her eyes got wide. "Nooooo..."

Dr. Wooden wasn't even trying to hide his smirk now.

After our session, I felt like a piece of crap. Sam offered to make dinner but I didn't feel like eating. I walked up to our bedroom and crashed on the bed.

I really didn't understand what was going on in my head. While Sam was talking about her infidelity, I was very angry and disgusted, but I didn't try to stop her. I wanted to know more. I thought about what she had said during our session. I picture her with a young, well-built man, very self assured. Sam pulls down his pants revealing a huge cock as her eyes widen. I focus on the look on her face, in my imagination it's a combination of surprised, pleased, and maybe a little intimidated.

I begin stroking my cock. Why is this turning me on?

I've always been quick but I was so turned on that I orgasmed almost immediately. I leaned back in bed to relax, noticing Sam peeking in from the door.

"Christ," I think "Did she see me?"

She opens the door, walks in and sits on the bed next to me.

"You know... I have another date on saturday.

"Don't remind me."

"You know, this doesn't have to be fun for just me." She paused. "I could tell you about it afterwards."

I ignored her and turned away, pretending like I didn't know what she was talking about.

That saturday, I was in the garage lifting weights as Samantha got ready for her date. I had a set of barbells in the basement that I had gotten out and dusted off a few days earlier. I looked down at the flab under my arm. How did I let myself get this unappealing?

I set the barbells down when I heard the front door close. I saw Samantha walking away from the house towards her car parked in the driveway. . I stood by the window and watched her get into the car. I watched her back out of the driveway and took note of what direction she was going in. Then I ran for my car.

I followed her across town. She was taking me through the nice, upscale neighborhoods. I don't know why I expected that her new lover had less money than me but she was driving past the country club.

She entered a gated community. Damn, how was I going to follow her now?

I looked around for the tenant's mail boxes. It was on the wall connected to the gate. I drove up and looked at the names on them.

There were half a dozen names on the mailboxes but one name stood out. My suspicions were confirmed... One of the mailboxes had the name Wooden on on it. I peeled out onto the highway.

Samantha had her next private appointment on wednesday. My private appointment wasn't until thursday but I drove to the therapist's office anyways. I brought my binoculars with me.

Dr Wooden had left his blinds up because his office was on the third floor and couldn't be seen from the ground. I parked on the fourth floor of a parking garage that was down the street and had a perfect view with my binoculars.

I saw Samantha walk through the door. She went in to hug Dr. Wooden. That was a little strange but not necessarily unprofessional. Dr. Wooden closed the door then turned around to share an embrace. He kissed her passionately God, to think, this is what they'd been doing and I had been paying him like a sucker.

Dr. Wooden leaned against his desk. Samantha continued kissing him. Dr. Wooden unbuttoned Samantha's blouse while she gazed at him longingly. She was wearing a lacy, black bra. Samantha began unbuttoning Dr. Wooden's shirt. I could see, even from this distance, that he was in really good shape. He wasn't a body builder or anything but he had definition.

I saw the door open and Dr. Laslo walk in. I smiled. Now, they were in for some trouble. All she had to do was report them to some type of psychiatric organization and Dr. Wooden would lose his license.

Dr. Laslo didn't look surprised however. She walked over to where Dr. Wooden was standing. She reached behind her head and undid the hair that had been up in a bun. She shook her head and long flowing hair fell below her shoulders. She put her hand on Dr. Wooden's bare chest and kissed him.

I was enraged. What the hell was going on here? Was this some kind of scam these two pull to take money off guys like me while fucking their wives? I ran down the steps of the garage and into the building that Dr. Wooden's office was in. Dr. Wooden's receptionist looked surprised and got up to stop me but then thought better of it.

I slammed open the door of his office and burst in.

Inside, Dr. Laslo was rubbing Dr. Wooden's chest while Samantha was unbuckling his pants. Samantha and Dr Laslo had both continued undressing in the time it took me to run over. Samantha was now wearing a skirt and bra while Dr Laslo had on a bra, panties, and garter belt. They all looked surprised and a little worried except for Dr. Wooden. He had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Honey..." said Samantha.

"Don't Honey me. What the fuck is going on here?" I said, trying not to raise my voice.

"Uh, this, isn't what it looks like."

"This is exactly what it looks like" said Dr Wooden. "Please close the door and have a seat."

I was so angry I wasn't about to do anything he told me to do. I was a little surprised that he wasn't even trying to lie to me.

"Please, let's be adult about this" said Dr Wooden. "Give me the opportunity to sit down and discuss this. If you want to kill me after that, you're more then welcome."

I did as he said but I slammed the door way instead of closing it to prove that I was still angry.

"I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you're wife came over to my house saturday night."

"I figured it out."

"Of course you did. Did you also figure out that I was able to gave her the first orgasm she's had in months."

"More than one" she said.

I instantly became even angrier then I already was. If this was how he was going to convince me not to kill him, it was the wrong way to go about it.

"Tell me, do you love your wife?" asked Dr. Wooden

"Of course."

"Then why would you want to deny her that kind of enjoyment."

I felt my face flush red with anger but tried to suppress it. "What did you do differently?"

"Dr. Laslo, can you read us our records?" Dr. Wooden was leaning against the desk without a trace self-conciousness despite being nearly nude.

She picked up her clipboard. "The patient has a penis that is 4 and 3/8 of an inch long when fully erect. The doctor has a penis that is 8 and 1/4 inches long." She set the clipboard down. "double in size."

I sat in stunned silence. She had never said that she would keep this information confidential. I guess I had just assumed.

Dr. Wooden unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He had a massive, fully erect cock. "Let's compare" he said.

"What? No!"

Dr. Laslo sighed and looked disappointed. "I think that this could be very therapeutic for you. The first step toward progress is admitting and recognizing your inadequacies."

"Please," said Samantha "Do it for me."

Christ, were they really going to guilt trip me into this? I stood up and unzipped my pants. I pulled out my cock and realized that I was hard. I wondered what had caused that.

Dr. Wooden walked over and put his cock next to mine so they were nearly touching. Dr. Laslo and Samantha gathered around to look and rub his cock as we talked. When I put my cock next to his, my cock past the end of the head of his, but not much farther.

"A slight difference," said Samantha with a smirk. Dr. Laslo giggled at that as well.

"Listen, I won't take your wife away from you and if you ask me to stop seeing her I will. But I will give you my professional advice: if you interfere with your wife finding other lovers, she will end up resenting you for it and eventually leave you. You can spend the rest of your life trying to improve your sexual prowess and never be able to give your wife the satisfaction she deserves... or you can just embrace your place in life."

"My place? What do you mean" I asked. I think I was finally starting to understand.

"There's a certain joy in being subservient" he said. "Just acknowledge that I am the alpha-male in this situation and get whatever enjoyment you can from it."

I thought about what he said. I nodded.

"Think about how much joy I'm giving your wife. Think about the fact that these women would rather share me then have you all to themselves. Think about how easy it was for me to get your wife to orgasm. How difficult it was for you."

I sat back and closed my eyes. He was right. I was getting really turned on. I nodded my head

"Great, Dr. Laslo."

Dr Laslo had the chastity device in her hand that she had shown me earlier.

"Do I have to wear it?"

"Yes, it's a rule. Samantha and I need to feel secure that only Dr. Wooden will be able to do anything to us. You have to put it on if you want to be allowed to watch."

"Alright" I close my eyes and waited for Dr. Laslo to put it on. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes again.

"Oh, you thought I was going to put it on. I'm sorry, but I don't have my gloves with me."

"Do you need..." I started.

"Oh, yes" said Dr. Laslo looking uncomfortable.

Samantha laughed. "I don't blame you."

I took the equipment from Dr. Laslo, a little embarrassed, and put it on my cock. Dr. Laslo took the key from the lock, careful not to touch the penis, and put it in the desk. It hurt because my erection was pressing up against the top of it.

"Great, now where were we?" asked Dr. Wooden. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Dr. Laslo, kissing her on the neck. Dr. Laslo started stroking Dr. Wooden's cock as she closed her eyes. Samantha got on her knees. Dr. Wooden turned around with Dr. Laslo's hand still on his cock.

Samantha licked the head of his cock while Dr. Laslo stroked the cock. Dr. Wooden looked happy. Samantha was taking as much of the cock as she could but was still barely halfway down the cock. Dr. Laslo took her hand and put it behind Samantha's head.

"Open up your throat," said Dr. Laslo. She then shoved Samantha's head so that the cock went deeper into her throat.

Samantha started choking.

"YOu just have to open your throat a little more. Watch." Dr. Laslo bent over put the cock in her mouth and easily deepthroated the entire cock. She got on her knees to get a better angle on it. She moved it in and out of her mouth. You could see her throat bulging when the cock moved in.

"Now you try."

Samantha tried again. She was only able to get it a little deeper then she had the first time but she didn't choke on it this time.

"Good work," said Dr. Laslo with a smile.

Dr. Laslo got on her knees besides Samantha. Samantha put the cock in her mouth again. THis time, Dr. Laslo was helping out by sucking on Dr. Wooden's balls.

I looked down at my cock. It was pressing up against the top of the cage, getting harder.

Dr. Laslo removed her bra and panties and sat on the desk. She was still wearing the garters though. She leaned back and pulled her legs into the air. Her body looked even better then I thought it would. Dr. Wooden approached her. He thrust his cock inside her.

"Mmm..." she moaned contently.

He thrust his cock inside her and she began moaning in time with the thrusts. Samantha also stood up and began rubbing Dr. Wooden's back. Dr. Wooden turned his head enough to kiss Samantha.

Dr. Laslo was loving every minute of this. Her moans began picking up, getting both loader and quicker. They hit a higher octave as well. Dr. Wooden quickened his hip thrusts to coincide with her moans.

Dr. Laslo pushed him away. At first I was surprised but then I understood. Dr. Wooden pulled his dick out while Dr. Laslo began rubbing her pussy. She sprayed all over the smiling Dr. Wooden. Dr Laslo let out a scream then sighed contently.

"See, how much she enjoys that?" Dr. Wooden says to me. "Do you think you could could ever do that with your tiny little dick?"

The girls both laughed at this comment.

Then my wife leaned against the desk, spreading her legs slightly. I bite my lip as I realize what was about to happen. Was I really just going to sit here and watch?

Dr. Wooden entered my wife from behind.

"Oh, god yes."

I can't believe the sounds coming out of her mouth. I've never heard these kind of shrieks before. It was that moment that I realized that every orgasm I had ever given her was fake. Just thinking about it drove me wild.

Dr. Wooden was not taking it easy with her either. Her entire body moved with each thrust of Dr. Wooden's cock. Dr. Wooden reached up and grabbed my wife's left breast harshly. I was surprised she didn't stop him. She never would have let me get that rough with her.

He smacked her ass. It made a loud noise that echoed around the room though it was just slightly louder than her moaning.

My wife started moaning even louder. I realized she was about to cum. Dr. Wooden reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled it backwards. Dr. Laslo smiled and rubbed her hands along my wife's breasts.

"God, you could never make me cum like this." says my wife between gasps. She's only saying what everyone else is thinking.

Liquid started running down her leg. At first I thought Dr. Wooden had cum inside her but when he pulled his cock out, he was still rock hard. I realized that it had just been my wife's own pussy juice running down her leg.

"I need to rest" said Dr. Wooden and sat down on the desk.

He didn't rest for long though since Dr. Laslo climbed on top of him, riding him.

I watched in awe as Dr. Wooden deftly handled two women sexually better than I ever could handle one. I realized that I'd been sitting here watching for close to an hour an Dr. Wooden was still going.

After Dr. Laslo had a second squirting orgasm, Dr. Wooden pulled out. Dr. Laslo and Samantha got on their knees before Dr. Wooden.

Dr. Laslo's head bobbed up and down on his cock. I couldn't believe how deep into her throat he was going. Dr. Wooden pulled out. Dr. Laslo, began stroking but Dr. Wooden pulled away.

"No," he said. "I want her to take it."

Dr. Wooden shot his load all of my wife's tits, as she looked up smiling. Dr. Laslo barely hesitated a second before leaning over and licking it up. He let out a huge sigh of satisfaction and leaned back on the desk.

He reached into the desk and pulled out a towel which he tossed to my wife.

"Christ that was fun. See you at your appointment next week." said Dr. Wooden panting. "You can write a check for the receptionist or discuss billing on your way out."

Modestly
Modestly
13 Followers