Dr WooHoo and the Sonic Pussy Probe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my palms over her ass, then her belly, never leaving for long the inside of her thighs. I run my fingers to the elastic of her tights, then slip my fingers down inside.

"Oh, fuck it, Doctor", she breathes, smiling beneath the line of the scarf and pressing her cunt forwards into me, "Your knowledge of human pressure points is truly accomplished"

"Centuries of practice", I tell her.

I slide her tights down over her ass, unveiling the meticulously shaped heart of her pubic hair, dyed the same electric pink of her hair. She raises her ass to let me roll the material up to her knees.

I unbutton my jeans and push them down enough for the head of my cock to rest against her pulsing cunt. With an undulation of my hips I roll my erection against her, the tip just sliding inside her only to retract a second later.

She reaches for my hips and tries to pull me deeper inside.

"You are trembling", I observe, "But please contain your alarm, I have a sure-fire method to assist you"

I lean forwards, take one trailing end of the scarf, and shove my cock fully inside her.

She groans, and her breathing quickens as I use the scarf to tie her right wrist to its nearest table leg. I give a series of quick stabs with my cock, then pull out. She writhes in search of it.

I lower my mouth to her cunt and take a slow deep lick through her labia and over the clitoris. Her free hand takes me by the nape of my neck and nuzzles me inside. Again I straighten up and give her a few playful slaps between the legs with my cock. And again I drive myself all the way in, relishing every vein I feel on the way up her vaginal wall. This time I tie her left hand to another table leg.

I draw my hands down over her breasts and belly. Gripping her by the hips I begin to fuck her hard and fast, as if I was already on the verge of coming.

She gets louder, her purrs turning to guttural meows.

I pull out my cock and take a step back to enjoy the picture that meets my eyes. A beautiful nineteen year old, laughing and moaning dirtily through the improvised blindfold; neon hair tousled; arms stretched to the sides and tied firmly in place. Glistening dress pulled up around her tight waist; tights bunched around her knees. And at the heart of it all her flushed cunt, labia still wide open from the impression of my cock.

I move to the opposite end of the table, so that I can feel her gasping against my cock. When she feels me against her lips she flinches in surprise, then smiles and brushes the underside of my hard-on with her breath.

"Oh, Doctor - what is this?" she teases.

"Again, you need not fear", I reassure her, "I notice that your breathing remains erratic. Fortunately, direct labial contact with this particular area of the Time Lord body will bring with it an immediate reduction in your stress levels"

She gets the idea, and slowly begins to lick my balls. My balance becomes immediately precarious with the intensity. I put a hand on the nape of her neck and push myself into her face. She opens wide, nestling my balls in the warmth of her mouth, while I thrill at the delicate press of her nose at the base of my erection.

I roll my hips slowly, so that my cock runs backwards across her lips, until its tip passes down her tongue. I slip my cock into her mouth: gently diving on into the smooth pouch while I watch her open cunt yawning for me down below. I bury myself half way down my length, overwhelmed with the need to throat fuck her without delay, but managing to stay in control.

Instead I slowly fuck her face, pulling back to let her kiss the end before moving rhythmically back inside through the combined moisture of her saliva and my own lubricant that is beginning to build up in her mouth.

With a buzz I turn on the vibrator and play it over her lips.

She squirms and giggles for a moment.

"That tickles!"

As soon as I have moistened the vibrator's tip from her own wet lips, I reach over her body and let the red tip buzz around the entrance to her cunt. At first I circle the opening, increasing the pace at which I work my cock in her mouth. Then I slip the end inside and start to rotate it against the grasp of her muscles, modulating its angle of entry from shallow to steep to keep her sensations varying. Her mewing and the whines of pleasure from the vibrator become increasingly muffled around the thickness of my cock.

I see her tits straining through the t-shirt as her pelvis bucks against the vibrating metal that is vanishing inside her. I push the vibrator deeply into her body to free up my hand, then pull her shirt back towards me to reveal that androgynous chest. Pale skin patterned with the lines of her ribs; tiny breasts rising and sinking; one nipple standing out erect, the other tucked away in its usual inverted position. I wet my fingers with the juices of her cunt and gently pinch the concealed nipple out of its shell. A few seconds of my thumb and forefinger and it loses it shyness and lets itself be teased out.

I let go of the emerging peak of her nipple, and pull my cock out of her mouth. I can't resist masturbating in her face, so I take my hard-on and slap it against her lips. Stephanie knows what I am doing and it steps her up a gear. She loves watching me bring myself to orgasm, especially right up against her face so that she can swallow down my cum. Being able to feel what I am doing without being able to see me through the blindfold tantalizes and frustrates her at the same time. She wriggles her head to try to free her eyes, but the scarf is double wrapped and stays in place.

"Come in my mouth", she begs.

"Leave the decision-making to the Doctor" I caution her, "I have the timing of the situation fully under control"

I hold her mouth open and push my cock all the way in, feeling her fight the clutch of the gag reflex before she relaxes and lets me fuck my way into her throat. Without leaving the heat of her mouth I ease my body up on top of hers, straddling her face between my legs so that I can reach the vibrator with my tongue. As soon as I get my first whiff of clit I immediately lap it up. I move the vibrator along the front wall of her vagina, causing her pelvis and belly to ruck.

I leave the vibrator to do its work unattended, seize her ass with both hands, and take her clit and as much of the surrounding flesh into my mouth as I can, sucking, licking, kissing, even playing my teeth over her skin. Her tits hammer into my chest through my shirt, and my cock speeds up the throat fuck.

I have her in all holes. My cock embedded in her mouth as I pound at her face; my hands pulling her ass cheeks apart and tickling her anus - soaked from her own wetness; her cunt throbbing with the vibrator as it purrs away inside her; and my mouth and lips gorging themselves on the flesh between her legs. Her face tightens around my cock in waves as I lick at her cunt, and her whole lower body is trembling. I grab back hold of the vibrator and begin to stab it up and down the front wall of her cunt where I know she experiences the most intense sensations. All the while I increase the pace of my tongue - licking around the moisture that soaks out around the base of the vibrator.

I wriggle my cock into her mouth as deeply as I can, while sharply angling the vibrator up against her G Spot and boosting it to maximum power with the thumb control. Her cries are rousingly muffled as I speed up my penetration at both ends. I can feel myself losing control as the compulsion of orgasm starts to overpower me.

Quickly I pull out my cock and drop back to my feet, leaving the vibrator buzzing. Stephanie catches her breath with a gulp deep in the throat. I know I am not going to be able to hold back much longer, and am overtaken with a quivering urgency. I swap back to the other end of the table, holding my cock high between the frame of her clenching legs. While trying to pull off her tights completely the fabric tears in my fingers. I am becoming so overtaken that I rip at the fishnet with both hands until I have torn the tights in half down the central seam - leaving each leg bunched up around the knees and the target of her cunt free.

Gripping her ass with both hands I shove my cock inside, below the still-humming vibrator. She writhes as my hard-on forces the vibrator against the roof of her cunt, while I drive in my cock at a lower, deeper angle below. The clitoral stimulator buries itself smack on target. Her eyes are drunken and unfocussed as her head lolls from side to side, gasping hoarsely.

And then she can't hold back any more. Her hips buck violently. I feel her cunt clench around me, and she starts to scream. Not just excited squeals, but full-blown screaming. When Stephanie comes she has no control over the decibel count. Her ass tightens in my hands, and her entire cunt seems to open and contract as if to swallow me down. Her head thrashes from side to side and she continues to cry out as the orgasm rucks through her body.

To cover up the sound of screaming (I love costumes, but wouldn't be keen to see any police uniforms if any of the lunchtime shoppers should overhear) I reach over to the cd player that pipes background music into the shop and hit Play.

The music blares throughout both rooms, and - oh joy - what is blasting out if not the 1970s Dr Who theme!

I rage into my last few seconds with the triumphant accompaniment of BBC synthesizers crashing around us in surround sound. Thank God we are not filming this, or I would have to pull out at this moment and come visibly over her tits and face. But happily I don't need to cater for an audience now, and as my cock contracts and explodes with cum it stays exactly where it wants to be - inside Stephanie. I keep driving away as I empty myself, and can see the white rim of cum as it seeps out around the base of my cock and the vibrator and trickles down between the cheeks of her ass.

At last my temples are pounding so hard that I can no longer stay upright. I fall back into a black leather office chair, panting and wiping the sweat from my face. The vibrator is in my hand, and I turn it off and let it fall exhaustedly into my lap. Stephanie slows down her movements until eventually she is just rolling her feet contentedly at the ankles and bunching up her toes.

When I can move again I wheel the chair up to her head and gently unfold the scarf from her wrists and eyes. She squints up and smiles. Then she takes my cheeks in her hands and gives me a tender kiss on the lips.

Our post-coital lull is suddenly broken by the sound of someone clattering into the shop.

"Gumdrop!" I laugh, "Typical - no sooner do we elude the perils of the Daleks than the entire might of the Galactic Empire descends on us"

As we try to salvage our clothing as best we can Stephanie gives me another kiss."

"Well, Doctor" she smiles. "You were certainly true to your word"

"Your device was indeed powerfully sonic"

12