Dr. York and Nicki Pt. 04 - Interns

Story Info
Dr. York and Nicki explore special collections.
8.5k words
4.72
8.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers

Research Intern Wanted:
This grant supported project seeks research support. Candidate will need to be detail oriented, familiar with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. Candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team. Candidate should be goal oriented and able to follow through on assigned tasks. Candidate will need to be available 4-5 days per week 8-10hrs per day for 12 weeks from May 1st thru August 1st. Internship comes with a $5000 stipend. Please submit your completed application including one reference letter, personal statement and resume to Dr. Malik York at xxx@123

York posted this job announcement as soon as he returned from Chicago. While he knew many students would apply only one person had a chance at getting it. Nicole. While the project was real there was no need for it to be a boring summer. Nicole would actually develop important research skills she could use for grad school or a job. He needed someone who was smart, hardworking, efficient and reliable. This project was actually very important to him and would solidify his promotion to full professor in his department.

York had to go through many applications and schedule three interviews. He felt bad for the two other candidates who interviewed in addition to Nicole. They would have been really good but they couldn't compare to Nicole. One of them was actually quite beautiful and had a KMI tattoo. But she was not Nicole nor did he need her to be. She was about 5'10. Brunette. Green eyes. Enormous tits she tried to encase in a professional white blouse. Probably DDs. The buttons strained to keep the shirt together. It would not have taken much to flick one and have the whole set domino open down the length of her front. Since she didn't wear a bra her nipples did most of the interview for her. Based on how hard they were she really wanted the position. Her KMI tattoo was strategically placed on her neck just below her ear. She made a point of turning her head so that York had a good view of it. Her navy blue skirt was skin tight and short. Well above the knee. So that when she sat down and crossed her legs York got a view of her lacy pink panties. York thought if Nicole was testing him he would pass even if his dick wanted him to fail. But York managed to finish the interview without issue.

Nicole's interview was both a pass and a fail. Only because she wanted him to. She pretended to be her best professional self until the office door closed behind her. Then they were at each other like animals. She had his pants down and his dick in her mouth as fast as she could. She coaxed York into cumming quickly. She didn't need to be impressed by his stamina. Not this time anyways. She slipped her hand under his balls and rubbed hard on the area between his ass and balls. Stroking him vigorously and flicking his frenulum while sucking hard on his dick brought York to ecstasy fast. He knew she wanted a mouthful right away and he obliged. York unloaded shot after shot of hot cum into Nicole's mouth which she hungrily slurped up and swallowed. When she was satisfied she had drank all of his cum she released him from her mouth and let him slump back into his chair. Pants still around his ankles. She slipped into the chair across from him.

"So did I get the job?" Nicole asked smugly.

"No." York said flatly.

"No!? What do you mean NO?"

"Wellllll, I'm not convinced from your opening statement that you are qualified. I need to assess your skills more." York said slyly with a smirk on his face.

"Ohhh myyyy skills aren't tested? Hmmmmm. Oh what shall I do to prove to you that my skills are good enough?

Nicole slowly and carefully got up from her seat and started to unbutton her shirt. Unhooked her bra freeing her beautifully full round breasts. She then reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt dragging it downward and letter her skirt drop to the floor around her feet. Hooking her panties with her thumbs and pulling downward they were the last to hit the floor. She stood there letting York drink her in with his eyes. Then she stepped toward him.

"Am I qualified now?" She asked.

"No." York replied. A slight crack in his voice.

Nicole stepped closer and raised her legs to stand on his chair hovering over his slowly growing cock. But instead of assuming her usual position of squatting onto his dick she turned so her back was to York and stretched her legs back onto his shoulders. She lowered her torso so her face was resting on his almost now fully hard dick. She pushed her hips upward so her pussy was inches from his eager mouth.

"Am I quali..." Nicole was interrupted with York's tongue in her cunt.

York had slipped his arms under her thighs and yanked her ass into his face. He devoured her like he did every time. Voraciously. Hungrily. Insatiably. His tongue probing every fold until he found her clit. Sucking and nibbling on her little hardening bud. Nicole assumed this meant she had the job and slipped his dick into her mouth. Sucking slowly but deliberately. She was in no rush this time. They stayed like this until they simultaneously came in each other's mouth. Holding each other they stayed that way long afterwards. Content.

Nicole started working with Dr. York the following week. Now they had every reason to be together every day. They could have breakfast, lunch and even dinner together. And they did Monday through Friday. No one gave them a double look because she was the intern. Every time they were together they had work with them. Books, papers, notepads, laptop. They looked the part they wanted everyone to believe. Diligent academic with his dutiful student. During the second week Dr. York got 24hr access to the library and its special collections department. He could go in after hours. Given the respect he had on campus it was not hard for him to get permission to use the library after hours. What it meant was he had special access to Nicole's special collection. He could savor her pussy and her anus as much as he wanted. They fucked every time they were alone. They did get work done as well as diligently pouring over old documents, files and personal letters. Weeks went by with this routine.

"Ugh!" Dr. York exclaimed one evening about 6 weeks into the summer but not from sex. "We just aren't going to get through all of these documents even if we stop fucking and only do actual work."

"Well, let's not do that!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Not a chance in hell I'd stop. But I do need to get through all of these documents. Especially the letters. I promised the grant organization I would before the end of the summer. I just don't have enough money left to hire another intern. And I don't want to actually share my time with you. Another intern would mean we would be alone less."

York was clearly exasperated. Nicole took off her top and straddled York pulling his head into her breasts. He nuzzled his face between her tits. If there was a better place to be in the world he would pass it up to stay right here for all eternity. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. She caressed his head with one hand and caressed his back with the other. She could feel his hot breath on her chest and his body relax.

"Feel better?" She asked.

"How could I not? I'm in the best place on earth." Burying his face back into her breasts but this time sucking her nipple into his mouth. Nicole gave herself to him. Allowing him to suck on her breasts. Kissing her all over her chest and neck. Letting him get lost in her body. Helping him escape from his stress. She knew this would reduce his stress and he would clear his head and then figure what to do. She loved being his comfort. His center. She loved that he could come to her to get grounded and then be able to return to his work more focused and energized. She never imagined she would be someone's muse. York took a deep breath in as if to inhale her completely and slumped back in his chair. A look of exasperation still on his face.

"As much as I love this right got now I still have the same problem. This work won't get done by only two people."

They sat there quietly for several minutes.

"Do you trust me?" Nicole asked breaking the silence.

"That's a pretty dumb question to ask with your tits in my face." York replied teasingly. "Completely." He said seriously.

"Well I might have a solution but I need to leave for a couple of days. I'll be back on Wednesday. Can you handle the next few days on your own?"

"I'd rather not but ok."

York barely got through the next couple of days without Nicole. But he decided to bury himself into his work. The busier he was the less his mind wondered to Nicole. She gave him no idea about what she was up to. She didn't call or text or email. He had no choice but to trust her. Maybe she went to a kama sutra workshop and would come back with some new positions for them to try. If that were the case the summer wouldn't be a total loss. Wednesday finally arrived but York was engrossed in his work pouring over documents that he didn't notice that he was no longer alone in the room. The clearing of a throat finally caught his anticipation.

"Ahem!" Excuse me Dr. York, I'm back." Nicole said.

York spun around half out of surprise but also excitement. But when he turned around he was surprised to see that Nicole was not alone. Standing next to Nicole was an equally beautiful young woman. She looked like she was a bi-racial Black woman. Thick curly black hair. Larger curls than Nicole. Dark brown eyes that seemed to have no end in them. Her skin was the shade of caramel and as smooth. York wondered if she tasted like caramel. She was a little shorter than Nicole about 5'3". Her tits weren't huge a little smaller than Nicole's but still in the c cup range. She was wearing jeans shorts and a sleeveless crop top. She was clearly an athlete by the shape of her body. Well defined thighs and calves. Her ass was incredible. It looked like she had stuffed two volleyball balls into her shorts. Her arms were chiseled but not huge. Her exposed midriff showed a washboard stomach with a six pack of abs. York knew a track body when he saw it. He had spent enough time around track women in college when he was a sprinter himself. Suddenly he realized they were all just standing there silently staring at each other.

"My apologies. You startled me Nicole. I haven't seen anyone in days and didn't hear you come in. Who is your friend?"

"She is the answer to all your problems." Nicole replied.

Nicole could not have been more right. The growing bulge in his pants were proof of that fact.

"I don't understand." York said blankly staring back and forth between Nicole and her caramel goddess friend.

"Dr. York let me introduce you to my best friend in life. Gina. Gina and I have been friends since we were little. I asked her to come here and help you."

"Nicole, Gina thank you but Nicole you are aware I am out of funding. I barely have enough to pay you for the rest of the summer."

"Dr. York it's totally fine. Gina is willing to work for free. She's going to live with me for the rest of the summer. She wasn't doing anything for the summer. And she has experience doing coding and research so I can get her up to speed on the project super fast. Your problems are solved!"

As Nicole ended she skipped over to York and slipped her arm around his waist and hugged him tightly. York stiffened. Oh shit he thought. Nicole just ruined everything.

"Oh. I almost forgot the best part. Gina knows I suck your dick practically every day!"

York almost swallowed his own tongue. He stared at Gina and then back at Nicole who had gripped his ass with the hand that had been around his waist. What the fuck! Was all he could think. Finally Gina spoke.

"It's ok Dr. York. Nicole and I don't keep any secrets from one another. And we will take each other's secrets to the grave. Plus Nicole knows way too much about me. So you two can go ahead and do what you do and just pretend I'm not here."

York was so mesmerized by Gina's voice and beauty that he didn't realize that Nicole had unzipped his pants and slipped his cock out and was slowly stroking him. Gina's gaze downward and her eyes widening at the size of his cock is what finally brought York to his senses. He looked down to see Nicole's hand wrapped around his cock aiming it at Gina.

"Well it's a good thing I trust you Nicole. And anyone you trust I trust too." York had no reason to fight it. Why the hell would he. Here he was getting his dick stroked by his panther goddess with her best friend just staring hungrily at his now fully erect cock. He just let Nicole stroke away enjoying her touch. Two days had felt like forever without her. He half closed his eyes in pleasure but still looking at Gina while Nicole knelt in front of his cock. She increased her speed and grip. Gina absentmindedly began to fondle her own tits. Never taking her eyes off his cock. York could feel the tingling sensation building.

"I'm going to... unghhh...come if you keep this up!" York whispered knowing he was close.

"I want you to come for me baby. Come all over my face. I want Gina to see you..."

Nicole was interrupted with the first shot of cum that landed in her eye. Before she could recover York fully unloaded. Shot after shot of hot cum streaked all over Nicole's face. She had steaks from her forehead to her chin. On her cheeks. Lips. The last streak of cum was still connected to York's dick and Nicole's lower lip. Suddenly Gina was at Nicole's side on her knees. She started licking the cum off of Nicole's face. Leaving the one streak of cum connecting York's dick and Nicole's lip. Nicole still had a hold of York's dick. Gina hesitated as she got to the last line of cum.

"Don't tell me you're full Gina. Eat it all up!" Nicole urged her.

With that Nicole pointed York's cock in Gina's direction. Gina sticking her tongue out started with the end on Nicole's lip. Grasping it delicately she lifted it off without breaking the streak of cum. Now she was connected to York. She swiftly slurped the cum and swallowed York's cock in one motion. York looked down to see Gina attempting to suck even more cum out of his dick. Nicole looked up at him smiling.

"Gina and I share everything not just secrets. I hope you're ok with that."

York replied by pushing Gina's head deeper onto his dick and pressing Nicole's face towards his balls. Which she eagerly sucked one into her mouth. York could feel his cock growing inside Gina's mouth. York knew the next few weeks would be amazing. Nicole slipped her hand underneath York to his ass and massaged his firm butt cheeks. Spreading his cheeks her fingers sought out his anus. York relaxed his ass muscles to allow Nicole easier access. Gina had altered her tactics on his cock. She slid her mouth back to the head to allow room for her hand to wrap around his dick. She slid his skin downward to free his bulb. She then devoured the head and immediately flicked his frenulum while squeezing and stroking his cock. With Nicole sucking on his nut and fingering his asshole York's cock grew harder and fuller. Gina took her mouth off his cock and turned to Nicole putting her hand on Nicole's face.

"You were right his cock is delicious!" Gina said to Nicole.

Nicole replied by turning to Gina and kissing her deeply. Her hand still working his ass. Gina's hand still stroking his cock. Looking down on them York reached out to play with their hair.

"I think your plan might mean less work is going to get done. How am I supposed to explain to the granting agen..."

York was interrupted by Gina and Nicole retuning both their mouths to his bulb. They continued to kiss but with his dick filling the space between their mouths. Both tongues circling and flicking his frenulum. FUCK the granting agency he thought. There was no way York was going to sacrifice these two young women for the sake of research. If this was the first night York couldn't imagine what the remaining weeks would bring. Right now it was about to bring cum bursting out of his cock though.

"Unggghh I'mmmmmm goooiing toooo cuuuuum!!" He groaned deeply.

"My turn my turn!!" Squealed Gina in delight.

Gina pulled his cock out of her mouth and away from Nicole just as the first spurts of cum exploded out of York's cock. The first shot landed on her neck. The next several shots landed all over her beautiful face. His white steaks of cum contrasting with her golden caramel skin. Not to be left out Nicole squeezed his balls and wrapped her hand around Gina's hand pumping the remaining cum out of York's cock.

"Oh my god he has sooo much cum Nicole! It's so hot! Please give us more Dr. York!"

Amazingly a few more shots spewed from York's cock. Landing pefectly on Gina's full lips. Nicole released her grip on York and took Gina's face in both her hands. Holding her head sweetly Nicole began to slurp York's cum off of Gina's face. Kissing her deeply Nicole allowed some of York's cum to slip into Gina's mouth. They continued to kiss and each time they pulled away from one another a stream of cum soaked saliva hung between their lips. York stood above them looking on in amazement.

"If you ladies can give me a minute to catch my breath I will be happy to return the favor."

"Why don't you go sit in your comfy chair Dr. York and if you don't mind Gina and I will get started without you."

Nicole and Gina stood up together and started removing their clothing. Standing there in front of York completely naked in the basement of the university library York could only revel in what was now his life. Gina and Nicole embraced in a deep kiss. Their hands exploring each other's bodies. Slowly they sank to the floor. Getting into a sixty nine position. Nicole's ass facing York. York sat back and enjoyed the show that was about to begin.

"Mmmmm yes baby lick me there. It's been so long since we've been together." Purred Gina. York wondered when this had started for Nicole. She had never mentioned Gina before.

"I've missed you too my sweet love. Mmmm. Yes right there. You know my spot. You could neverrrrr forget." Nicole purred back her reply in between sucking on Gina's clit.

York was mesmerized by Gina's tongue darting in and out of Nicole's now dripping wet cunt. Gina slurped and sucked and nibbled. York would have to remember this technique because Nicole definitely liked it. Her winking asshole told him as much. Watching her ass flex as waves of passion flowed through her body was bringing life back to York's loins. He looked down and watched his cock rise back to the occasion. But he was in no rush to stroke himself nor interject himself into the ladies' time. He would wait until he was summoned.

"Unnggghhh yessssss that's it. Don't stop. Sooooooo close!" Gina practically growled. Nicole's work on Gina's cunt only motivated Gina to return the favor. Her head and tongue inreased their pace.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesssssssssssssss aiieeeeee unghhh!"

Nicole was the first to cum. It seemed to catch her by surprise as she was concentrating on making Gina cum. Her sweet nectar flowed easily from her into Gina's waiting mouth. Gina was making every attempt to drink it all but the onset of her own orgasm made staying that focused impossible.

"Oh god oh god oh god yes yes yes YES!! Ugnhhh oohhhhhhhh!!"

It must have been a big one because Gina grabbed onto Nicole's ass, dug her nails into her soft olive flesh and sank her teeth into Nicole. Well York knew who the wolf of pack was. Damn.

"Ouch!! Damnit Gina why do you always have to bite me on the ass so hard!!" Nicole yelped.

"Sorry sweetie you know I can't control myself with you."

"I know what you mean." York chimed in.

He had slid out of his chair and was next to Gina's head with his face inches frm Nicole's ass. A red welt starting to form on her right butt cheek. Not to be left out York grabbed Nicole's ass and sank his teeth into her left cheek.

lbj1996
lbj1996
27 Followers