Draco & Harmony

Story Info
A couple of college students show their love.
1.5k words
3.77
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted herself out of the water gently, standing and wrapping a towel around her body. Her hair was dry and she walked quietly towards her own room. She put on an emerald green silk nightgown. The hem danced lightly at the very top of her thighs, showing off her long, slender legs. There were two splits at the front, level with the hip bones that lightly protruded from her skin, covering her groin and showing just enough to have to use the imagination. The two straps that held it on her shoulders met in the middle of her chest, clearly showing her cleavage.

No imagination needed there.

Under the nightgown she was wearing an emerald and silver laced bra which was almost transparent. This was accompanied by an emerald and silver pair of boy-leg panties, ending in an upwards diagonal from the middle across her behind. She walked lightly across the bathroom floor. The door opened quietly and she stood in the doorway while his eyes scanned over her body, his lips contorted into a light smile.

The door closed and she walked closer to him. He sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at her with a look of satisfaction and love on his face. He was shirtless, the summer heat apparently too much. His body was firm, a lot more so than the last time she'd seen him this way. He must have been working at that during the summer. He was toned enough to be able to see the muscle that lay beneath, but not as worked so that they could be seen too clearly. She mentally thanked him for that. His arms, she noticed looked stronger than ever. That was something she loved. She came to a stop in front of him, close enough so that he reached out and pulled her down on top of him. He leaned upwards, pulling her further down at the same time, pushing their mouths into contact.

He'd missed her.

He rolled over on the large bed he had, forcing her under him. His legs planted either side of her hips, his hands holding both of her wrists above her head.

"You look beautiful."

She blushed. "Thank you."

"I want you, really bad"

"So take me already, you're not the only one who misses this."

His hands glided down from her wrists and down to the hem of the nightgown, she lifted herself slightly to make taking it off her easier for him. Left in only her undergarments, he kissed her stomach upwards and over onto her back, where he unclasped her bra sliding it from her arms. She pushed herself closer to him, her chest pushing against his. His hands slid to lie at her hips sliding down her panties gently. She ran her hands down his chest to the waistband of his jeans, loosening the button and zipper pushing them down leaving him to kick them off the rest of the way. He pushed her down onto the bed looking her over, his cock hardening in his underwear at the sight of her, and the thought of what was coming next. He leaned down, kissing her smooth calves the back of her knees and her inner thighs. He kissed her pussy lips, teasing her.

"Come on Draco, don't do this to me. You know I don't like it when you tease me."

He spread her apart with two thumbs and ran his tongue from her clit to her ass, tasting her. He noticed she was wet already. Tracing tiny circles around her clit, he pushed a single finger inside of her, caressing her pussy walls. He added another, and another. She was moaning and moving her hips gently to his rhythm. It didn't take long at all before she was writhing around in the midst of a very powerful orgasm. He sat back looking up at her from between her thighs, she smiled down at him.

"My turn" she said

He slid up level with her face again.

"One thing." He said

"Yes?"

He pushed his mouth to her, opening her mouth with his lips and their tongues collided. He was letting her taste herself. She was thankful. She happily sucked on his tongue until nothing more could be taken. Pulling away she pushed him back over onto his back, pulling down his boxers in a frenzy of both excitement and haste. He smiled at her, mentally pushing her forward. Her head lowered, kissing her way down from his mouth to his neck, his stomach, his cock. She licked the entire length of him and pushed it into her mouth. She used her tongue, sliding it around the sensitive head, thrusting her mouth back and forth over him. He was moaning. She was doing okay. She let up and worked her way towards him, kissing the shaft, getting closer to him. She tickled his perineum gently with her tongue, driving him mad. He moaned a lot more. Louder. She sucked lightly at his balls, working his cock with her hand. He moaned more, moving his hips into her rhythm.

"Shit Harmony, I'm going t-"

She cut him off with a swift kiss. "Shhh."

She went back to his throbbing cock, pushing her mouth over him once again, moving up and down over it hard. His moans changed to grunts as he was sent over the edge. His cum hit the back of her throat violently, filling her mouth slowly. Once he'd finished she raised her head to his and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. She tasted herself, he would taste himself too. She pushed some of his cum into his mouth; he was taken aback but adapted easily. She pulled away swallowing what was left in her mouth.

He slid from under her and picked her up. He pushed his lips to hers as she wrapped her legs around him, feeling his cock growing hard under her. He pushed her roughly into the wall, pushing his cock into her without warning. She gasped at the suddenness of it all. He thrusted into her roughly: moving her up and down, watching her tits bounce. He attached his mouth to one of her nipples, sucking and biting down on it, making her squeal. She unwrapped her legs from him, standing on her own. She pushed him away gently so she could move. She walked over to the desk he had in the far corner of the room. She looked back. He was right behind her, not wanting to waste a second. He picked her up again, kissing her. He laid her on her back on the desk. It was cold; her face was shocked for a second. He lifted one of her legs and rested her ankle on his shoulder, while the other he held around his waist. He pushed himself violently in and out of her. She moaned louder and louder as he went deeper and harder. He felt the walls of her pussy contract around his throbbing cock. It was too much for him to hold onto. She made him cum inside of her. She looked up at him again smiling. He pulled out and picked her up, leading her over to his bed. She took him by surprise and pushed him onto his back. She kissed him with lust, love and passion. He wanted more. She positioned herself over his worn out cock. She rubbed herself over him, coating his cock in her cum. She felt him growing hard under her and lowered a hand to help him along. She lifted herself over his cock and pushed down onto him; taking him by surprise. She bounced up and down with his hands on her hips for more help. Her hands were on his chest, her eyes fixed on his face. His eyes were watching her tits bounce in front of him. He couldn't think straight and before long he tried telling her again.

"Harmony ... I'm going t-"

He was cut off by the powerful orgasm that tore through him. He looked up at her. She was beautiful; so beautiful. He couldn't see himself with anyone else. She crawled up to him and pulled the covers over them both. She snuggled into him, resting her head on his chest with his arm around her. She felt so safe.

"Harmony?" He murmured.

"Hmm?" She was too sleepy to reply properly.

"I just want you to know, I love you so much. I can't see myself with anyone else and I just wanted you to know." He kissed the top of her head and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"I love you too Draco."

She fell asleep next to him. Her naked body curled into the contours of his. They fitted together perfectly. He looked at her closed eyes and closed his own falling into sleep before murmuring to nothing in particular, pulling her closer to him. She was the love of his life. The only one he ever wanted. He would never let go.