Draconic Lust

Story Info
She sacrifices herself to a dragon to pop her cherry...
1.2k words
4.25
53.6k
34
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Draconic Lust

He landed with a tremor that one could have mistaken for an earthquake, my pure body sprawled out on the sacramental rock with a halo of black hair framing my head. Only it was not my life that he took from me there that day but my virginity, buttock trembling and a breathy moan just breaking the barrier of my lips as if I was afraid to make any sound at all.

Crooning deep in the back of his throat, the dragon lowered his head, hot breath washing over me as I quivered before him. The chains rattled and there was nowhere for me to go, even if I had not volunteered myself for the rite and sacrifice that had been passed down for generation after generation in my village. Not because anyone thought that they needed to appease the dragon but perhaps because we rather liked vying for his attention, clamouring to be the one chosen as a volunteer. We knew a better life awaited us in his lovingly lustful claws.

Naked - of course, I was naked. My nipples pressed into the coarse, roughened stone and I groaned, turning my cheek to it. I didn't want to see him but I knew he was there, the drake looming with his blocky jaw and fearsome teeth, seemingly too many to fit in his mouth. There was no sense of fragility or lightness to him as he stepped over me, his cock undoubtedly already hard. I chanced that I could smell his pre-cum, thick and heavy in the air, but it was surely only my imagination. What I could hear, however, was the slap of his massive cock up against his underbelly, muscles working to masturbate himself the best he could. He'd soon have a better sleeve to shove his cock into.

It should have been too big for me - and yet it was not. It had not yet proven too large for any maiden to take in all their years of going to the dragon and I would be no different, no matter how I shivered and moaned in terrified anticipation. It would all be worth it to sate the heat between my spread legs for him, buttocks raised at an angle over the stone table so that he could easily take me. After all, the bondage table had been designed especially for him to take his virgins on.

Dark scales, a combination of mottled black, grey and brown, passed over my head, and I caught my breath, hot pre-cum splattering my backside. It was more - far more - than any human male could have produced, more as if many men were ejaculating over my pale buttocks all at once, but it was least meant that he would lubricate me as well as he could before...well... It wasn't as if I wasn't aroused, however, trying to clench my wanton pussy down on nothing as I rocked against him, the clinking chains music to my taking. There would never again be any chains for me but I had wanted them on anyway, just to remind me of my place beneath the dragon king of the mountains.

The tip pressed up to my backside and I caught my breath, trying to steel myself - but he was too quick for me! With an almighty snarl and no sense of foreplay (that wasn't needed anyway in my case), he slammed his cock into me, bearing down over me with such weight that my poor, virgin cunny was forced to stretch around his cock, the tapered tip prying me open as if he had always been meant to be inside me. I braced for pain, head swimming with the enormity of just what I was doing, what I was taking, and yet there was nothing - nothing at all! I was left there panting and heaving as he growled and powered harder into me, forcing me to accept his cock as my cunt tried to squeeze around him and found that I was far, far too deliciously stretched to even consider such a notion.

He'd just brushed my innermost barrier when the real fun began, the dragon rocking his hindquarters back and forth to give me the traditional thrusts. Of course, he didn't want to break me but that didn't stop him from slamming every inch he could into me, although I knew there was still more to come. There were no ridges on his shaft as I'd hoped but perhaps that was just as well as he was more than enough to take as he was, my eyes rolling back into my skull as I moaned and blubbered incoherently, caught up in a world of lust from where there was seemingly no end.

Each thrust drove me down into the stone table and that hurt more than his thrusts, although I would have taken them and the rough stone all over again just to get that cock into me - if I'd been given the choice, that was. The dragon, however, was there to take what he needed from me and my groans were neither encouragement nor discouragement to him as he breathed a tongue of fire, eyes blazing fervently as he tucked his head down to mine, hunched over as if he wanted to be close to me. Of course, that was merely me giving him extra emotions and it was hard to think of anything like that in all that much detail in the heat of the moment

The world seemed to buck and heave around me, everything shrinking in and in and in so that I could not dream or imagine anything but the power and might of the beast claiming me, my virginity well and truly stripped away as if it had never been to begin with. He drove on and on, taking me like the wild creature of myth and legend he was, and I howled out my pleasure as orgasm swelled, claiming my mind as he took my body with everything he had and so very much more.

As a creature, he was not designed to last forever, ever on the edge for a larger, more brutal dragon to come along and steal me out from beneath him. I would never leave him for another though, the bond and love already blossoming in my heart as I curled and uncurled my fingers from a fist, dazed in the afterglow even as he let out a roar that shook the foundations of the mountains themselves and seeded me in thick, heady spurts of cum that my tight yet broken pussy simply could not contain. I could not tell just how much drooled down my thighs and marked the table but it was enough to mark the rite as complete, the drake resting within me as his cock throbbed and pulsed, driving out every last drop of cum as if he would never again have the opportunity to seed me full.

But I would not leave the king once he had claimed me. I was his and his forever to use as he willed.

Closing my eyes, I moaned softly, a smile playing across my lips.

I was one of the lucky ones.