Draconic Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All my life, I was told that the unmarried girls of our village would be given to the dragon. That was my place, my role in the family. My sister was the beautiful one, so she was to leave home and marry. My brother was to inherit the farm, of course. And I was to help out at home until the day came when the dragon would take me. And that was fine. That's all I knew, all I planned for. I never even thought... that I..."

She sobbed. Erynsuge held out his wing and she used it as a handkerchief.

A strange transformation had taken place while Erynsuge listened to her story. He had put himself in her place, and it was if he had a sister who was to wed and brother who would be a farmer. And with that, he understood exactly why Saethryth was crying. He had so much power to help her, the power to offer a bit of himself to take away some of her sorrow. This was such a radical concept for a dragon, it stunned him for a few minutes.

All the virgins he'd ravaged and eaten... they all had stories like Saethryth, and they suffered even more. Erynsuge shivered. But he couldn't bring them back to life. All he had to deal with was what was in front of him, and that was Saethryth. His beloved Saethryth.

He rubbed her back with his snout, and her tears stopped.

"Have you ever been kissed?" he said.

"No, I haven't."

"Neither have I. Do you want to learn?"

She nodded, her eyes red. Saethryth turned around and rose onto her knees. Their lips touched. She found dragon lips to be cold and scaly, which disappointed her: as she'd heard from her sister, kisses were supposed to be warm and passionate. But then the dragon exhaled on her hair and forehead, and the warm sensation from his furnace sent her heart racing. She pressed her lips tighter against his and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Baby," he said, pulling her closer with his arms and running his fingers over her breasts. He flicked his tongue across her lips, which was piping hot. Thrilled, she cracked her lips and searched for his tongue with her own. The two met happily, and she breathed out in pleasure. Erynsuge reached into her blouse and rubbed the palm of his hand over her breasts and nipples.

They broke apart, looked into each other's eyes, and returned as they were. Saethryth only pulled away when she was out of breath. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet, and she discretely rubbed a finger "down there".

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" he said.

"What's that?"

"It's beauty itself. Tell me, dear Saethryth... may I have the honor of taking your virginity?"

Erynsuge never imagined he would say that to any of his sacrifices, but Saethryth was beyond his wildest expectations. He desperately wanted her to accept him, and he would have abandoned his treasures and moved to the North Pole if she'd said so.

"You may, dear Erynsuge. But, I hate to bring it up..."

"What is it?"

"Aren't you... you know."

"I haven't forgotten. But there's more than one way for a woman to achieve pleasure." He flicked his tongue, touching the end of her nose.

Saethryth caught his message, and her pussy tingled in anticipation.

He dragged her skirt off with his talons. "Careful," she said, "I need to wear that later."

"I'll hire the best smith in the kingdom and make you a dress of solid gold. Don't worry about a thing." He ripped apart her undergarments and stared:

She was even more beautiful in the nude. Her soft skin glowed in the light of the cavern, and though her breasts were small, they were gorgeously curved. Her pussy lips were the palest pink, tighter than he'd seen on any virgin.

He bowed his head and rubbed it on her stomach. She tensed and arched her back, breathing out into his face. Then he licked her nipples, flicking over them with his tongue. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep. The dragon moved from her breasts to her bellybutton, and then pressed his face to her groin. Her pussy was flowing with juices, and Erynsuge eagerly lapped them up.

"Ooh," she said, "that's too much!"

He looked up, her cum running down his draconic chin. "What did I do wrong?"

"You're going too fast. Here, let me show you."

She grabbed his massive head at the sides and guided his mouth down. "There," she said. "Start there and go back and forth."

He did, brushing his tongue against her lips. She groaned, and a sensation arose in her like a wave about to knock her over into the sea. The wave crashed, and she cried out.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No," she whispered. She was floating in joy. "Something wonderful just happened to me."

"You had an orgasm!"

Saethryth opened her eyes, and saw the dragon smiling with dozens of teeth. "Do you feel ashamed now?" he said.

"No," she said, "all I feel is pleasure."

"You'll feel it again," he said, and he dipped his tongue deep inside of her.

Erynsuge gave her three more orgasms before he admitted his tongue was worn out and needed a rest. Saethryth sat up, rubbed her face and ran her fingers through her hair.

"My God," she said. "Is all sex like that?"

"Only the very best sex." He guided her down with his muscular arms and straddled her body. He kissed her, breathing on her face in the way he'd learned she loved. She moaned with each breath, and Erynsuge tried to imagine other things he could do that would turn her on as much.

"You're poking me," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said, lifting his fingers.

"No," she said, "you're poking my foot."

He sat up and saw it: his cock was fully erect, hard as a diamond and red as a ripe apple.

"It's a miracle!" he shouted. He bent forward and kissed his shaft, which dribbled a drop of precum as a hello.

"Don't get too... cocky," said Cynegyth.

Both Saethryth and Erynsuge jumped. The sorceress watched them with a tilted head. "Well, now. Erynsuge gets to play with his peepee again," she said.

"Who are you?" said Saethryth.

"He didn't tell you?" She smiled devilishly. "I was his former slave, the one he was obsessed with. He used to call me his 'only one', because I refused to give in to his demands for sex. That's all he wanted, all the time."

"Is this true?"

Erynsuge hung his head in shame. "I cannot lie to you, my dear. Everything she says is true. I lusted after her, but that was all she was to me: a teasing toy I desperately wanted to fuck."

Saethryth held her hand over her mouth in shock. The dragon rose and circled Cynegyth. "When this woman cast her foul enchantment on me, she claimed it was a test to see if I was capable of loving another. Now that my cock has been restored to its former glory, it can only mean one thing."

He fell to the floor and bowed to Saethryth as if bowing to a king. "I love you. I love you, Saethryth daughter of Ecgbryth. I love that you understand the beauty of my horde, that you can grasp the words of the ancients, that you could forgive a dragon who once let his tool think for him. I was willing to live the rest of my days without it, spending all my hours in your arms. Can you forgive me?"

Saethryth considered his humbled form, while Cynegyth rolled her eyes. "What a display! All he wants is your pussy. You better cross your legs or he'll ravage you in your sleep."

But Saethryth shook her head. She bent over and kissed the top of the dragon's head.

"Disgusting!" shrieked Cynegyth, and she vanished.

Saethryth sat on the floor, and Erynsuge, still lying flat, laid his head in her lap. "Do you really want to ravage me?" she said.

"Yes," he said. "I want to fuck you so long, you'll piss cum for a week. I want to cram my cock into your hole until you scream— but I want to hear you scream in pleasure. I'll let you take the lead and do anything you want. Will you trust me to behave?"

She said nothing, but shoved his mouth into her pussy so violently, he at last had a hint of what his unwilling victims had felt. He started to come up for air, but she pushed down harder, smearing his nostrils with pussy juice.

"Take me," said Saethryth.

She faced him and rode his cock. Erynsuge held her around the waist and bounced her up and down, forcing his organ deeper with stroke until she had completely overtaken him and her pussy lips pounded against his scales.

"How are you... oof... doing?" he groaned.

She moaned and wiped the sweat from her brow.

The dragon sped up his pace, leaving a foam of their whipped up juices on the base of his cock. Saethryth leaned toward his mouth and licked his snout, and then gasped and closed her eyes.

"I just..." was all she could say before gasping again.

"That's good," whispered Erynsuge. "That's very, very good."

She held the sides of his head like a vice, and he lowered his hands to grab the sides of her butt. He bounced her now at a frenzied pace. Saethryth struggled for breath, and their combined juices flowed down her leg.

"My darling," grunted Erynsuge, "I'm going to come... and it's going to be really, really hot. Can you... oh gods! Can you take it?"

"Yes!"

He found himself losing control. Moments away from shooting his load, he threw his head back and let go of Saethryth. She pushed her feet against the ground and continued to fuck him, watching his mouth drop open and tongue flop out...

The first spurt made her groan, but the second spurt was ten times as big and five times as hot. Saethryth screamed at the top of her lungs and came, and the dragon let loose a primal roar that echoed throughout the cavern and rattled the treasures. She kept fucking, and his cum flowed out of her pussy and pooled between the two of them. He shot one final, tiny spurt, and she came again, struggling to breathe.

Erynsuge closed his eyes, paralyzed by pleasure. Saethryth bent forward and caught her breath. Her pussy was on fire with pleasure, but somehow it wasn't burned by the boiling cum. She eased herself off his now flaccid cock and kissed it.

"Let me hold you," he whispered.

She crawled into his arms, and they cuddled for the rest of the day. Both fell asleep, and when Saethryth woke, she saw that Erynsuge was still napping, a smile on his lips. She nuzzled under his chin.

"Tomorrow," he said, "I will fly to Thegn's castle and tell him he's paid enough interest for my treasures. There will be no more sacrifices."

Saethryth kissed him and hovered just above his lips.

"And then," he said, "he and his men will meet my dragon mate."

She sprung up, suddenly alarmed. "You have a mate?"

"Yes," said Erynsuge. He closed his eyes with a smile. "She's a human who thinks and fucks like a dragon. You probably know her."

Saethryth gave him a playful slap and kissed his cheek.