Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

Lorraina saw all this from point blank range. Seeing five incredible orgasms right before her eyes made her even hotter than she was before she fell. She got up in a flash, looking at Larry with the most lust he'd seen in her eyes since last year's orgy. She couldn't speak. All she could do was snarl at him. That snarl said, "Let's find someplace NOW...and FUCK OUR BRAINS OUT!!" Larry was okay with that.

One last impediment just before they gained their freedom from the ballroom, was the gaggle of succubi who hung around that great door. Like hookers on a street corner, they milled about the doorway, latching onto any creatures that still had a pulse. Capturing a victim, they'd rip open that person or thing's pants..or skirt...and suck out their juices...and their lives. One by one, those who wandered into the clutches of the succubi got the best blowjobs ever....then crumpled to the ground as lifeless zombies...undead husks. But, hey, they were still welcome at the monsters' orgy! That was the beauty of Dracula's Halloween orgies! No matter what happened to you...you came back for more! And you GOT IT!

Lorraina and Larry dodged the slavering succubi. They skirted them easily, and bolted through the door. As they turned left, heading toward that now familiar dark corridor, they only vaguely noticed the shambling remains of Dracula's guests - victims of the leering succubi - as they resurrected themselves and stumbled out into the hallway, heading for the main entrance, destination unknown. Wherever they headed, Larry and Lorraina were sure they would get laid...by someONE or someTHING. No worries there. They might not be alive anymore, but they'd still find willing partners at THIS orgy!

Free at last, the wolfman and his horny lady hurried down the dark corridor, hearts pounding with excitement and expectation. Finally, Larry thought, I'm gonna get Lorraina's legs spread so wide I'll be able to make a TON of wishes...the grandest of which will be granted when I get my pounding rod inside her hot, creamy crotch so deep she'll gag on it!

Coincidentally, Lorraina was thinking the exact same thing.

Last year, when Larry and his sexy little concubine - then Dracula's party toy for him - had stolen down this dark, mildew-scented hallway in search of a private playroom, there had been little noise from the party filtering down it's cold, stone length. This year such was not the case.

Moans and screams - some of pain, some of pleasure, and some of painful pleasure - echoed and reverberated from stone to stone, the mold and dampness doing little to stifle the sounds. And every sigh and groan fueled the fire in the Talbots' loins. They needed to find a private love nest soon...very soon...or they'd end up as fornicating little beasties right there in that dank corridor.

About twenty or thirty paces down the gloomy corridor, Larry and Lorraina came to a startling revelation almost at the exact same instant. Stopping to listen more intently, they realized that the sounds of perverse pleasure they heard echoing all about them, came not from the great ballroom. Rather, the sounds emanated from the many doorways up and down the darkened corridor. Larry's ears perked up, elongating into half human, half wolf sound catchers that twisted and wiggled in their attempt to isolate and interpret each erotic note. Lorraina giggled at his aural display.

"Holy shit, Lorraina! You should hear some of these sounds. Whips....chains....and...oooh....sounds like SOMEONE'S being paddled really good! I'm getting horny just listening to this stuff!" Larry could barely contain his perverted interest, his ears moving like greased lightning at each new sound.

"Horny? You mean horniER, don't you? I'm getting hornier, too, and I can't hear half of what you're hearing. Which, by the way, is soooooo not fair." She tickled his ears, which set them to whipping about madly, trying to both evade her interrupting fingers and continue eavesdropping on the carnal pleasures unfolding around them.

"Stop that, you witch!" Larry laughed, pinching her breasts through her blouse. "I'm trying to hear who's doing what to whom. There's some saucy stuff going on in these rooms. This is nothing like last year!"

With a mischievous grin, Lorraina leaned up against her wolf. Whispering into his ear, and then tossing in a quick squeeze of his crotch, she suggested, "Since I can't hear them as well as you, what say we sidle up to the doors one by one and listen in on the fun. What do you say, wolf of mine?"

Larry grinned back. "Why, you little minx. What a delightful idea! Think you can hold off raping me while we eavesdrop a bit?"

"Oh, I think I can hold off if you can. This sounds too great to pass up. Besides, maybe we'll get a few new ideas to try, hmmmmm?"

"Well, I don't think either of us needs any new ideas. We've got plenty. But, this could stoke us into a REAL frenzy, and that would make our sex soooooo hot. Yeah...let's give it a try."

"You're on, wolf boy....where first?"

"Well, let's just go in straight succession....nearest door first."

Giggling like mischievous children, they looked behind them to the lighted main hallway, and then ahead into the distant, torch flickering gloom, to see if anyone was coming and might catch them at their indiscreet - but oh, so fun - endeavors.

The first door, like all the others along the great corridor, instantly reminded them of the room they'd played in last year. The door was a massive, wooden monolith....as were all the doors in Dracula's brooding castle. As they crept silently up to that guardian of hedonistic privacy, giggling sounds from within the room it protected became more and more pronounced.

With their ears against the thick wood, wolf man and former party slave listened intently. The giggles, frequent and utterly contagious, were definitely all female. While this only slightly intrigued Lorraina, it immediately got Larry's penis's attention...in spades. Then, between giggles, a loud slapping noise was heard by both of them. This sound interested Lorraina more than Larry, and instantly increased the flow of blood and other fluids to the area between her legs. They leered at each other, torn between the desire to rut like animals and yet stay right where they were, listening to the spanking, giggling sounds of whoever was getting it on in the room.

Lorraina was the one who noticed the light sneaking out from around the edges of the door, not just from beneath it. A delightful chill danced along her spine. Gasping, she tugged on Larry's shirt sleeve and directed his eyes to the straying beams. His eyes widened. He looked at Lorraina wickedly. She returned the look.

"It's not completely closed!" she whispered, fighting back a gleeful chortle.

"Holy, holy shit!" Larry returned, "should we...I mean....why don't....let's...." In his excitement, he was beginning to look like an overstimulated puppy. All that was missing was the wagging tail...which Lorraina was sure she'd see soon enough. For now, his denim-stretching erection filled the bill as closely as possible.

"Yes!" she offered, "we simply MUST! It's an open invitation. Maybe they WANT someone to look in. We just HAVE to peek! We'd never forgive ourselves if we didn't!"

Larry nodded eagerly. "Would you like to do the honors, or shall I?"

"Oh, please," Lorraina said, stifling a giggle with her hand, "allow me."

Lorraina grasped the knob firmly, though she didn't have to. The door was already ajar. Stifling yet another the-jig-would-be-up snicker, she ever so slowly pushed the door inward. The old hinges began to creak, only once, and she stopped immediately. When no one rushed to the door to scold them for their obviously indiscreet intentions, she resumed the slow, steady inward push against musty smelling wood.

After nearly a full minute of minute of agonizingly slow but steady advancement, the door was opened a good two inches...enough to see into the room clearly but not boldly announce themselves as voyeuristic perverts. Lorraina's beautiful Austrian face squeezed into the slender opening, her crystal blue, twinkling eyes peering into the room. Directly above her dark, wild hair, Larry's face followed suit, his chin just above Lorraina's forehead. Two pairs of eyes opened wide in fascination. Two jaws dropped in awe.

In the center of the room, a burgundy hued demoness stood proud and arrogant. She was totally naked, completely hairless. Her skin glistened with sweat. She was reaching behind herself with one hand, holding onto something that seemed to writhe like a snake. Closer inspection of the object proved it to be the demoness's long, squirming tail. She grasped it firmly about midway along it's length, lifting it straight up. Apparently, she was holding that excitedly dancing tail out of the way of the hungrily lapping face beneath it. For, on her knees behind the sweating she-demon was another demoness. Similar in skin color, the second demon woman leaned forward, hands on the standing demoness's haughty cheeks, spreading them. With her lush lips smiling broadly, the kneeling demon had her thick, half foot long tongue stuck out as far as she could push it, firmly planted between the red, sweating cheeks before her. So thick was that tongue, that the eager lapping action of it in that needy crevice was making the standing demoness's cheeks dance and bulge out to the sides from its constant, exaggerated burrowing inside it. The genuflecting demon chick must have been orally endowed, indeed! Never - not even at one of Dracula's astounding orgies - had either Larry or Lorraina seen a tongue so animate a pair of buns! Helpfully holding her tail out of the way of her obviously satisfying ass licking, the standing demon bitch was sighing and moaning, licking her lips as she smiled with perverse pleasure. Between her cheeks, that long, thick tongue probed up and down, in and out....and deep, deep inside her anal cavern.

"Holy shit!" Larry exclaimed in only a half whisper, "that chick's tongue is almost as thick as my cock! No wonder the one holding her tail out of the way is smiling so much!"

"Yeah," Lorraina observed, "and look what else is going on!"

The apparently pleasurable rim job was not all the standing demoness had going her way. In front of her, another demoness, of a more pinkish hue, was hungrily sucking her nipples for her. Her mouth moved with precision and skill...a skill obviously born of repetition. This tit-sucking demoness was not on her knees, but rather bent at the waist, turned slightly to one side, her unusual angle not hindering her breast munching in the slightest.

The slapping noise the Talbots had heard earlier also had its origin revealed. The standing demoness (whom the wolf and his wife had come to know as the "boss demon bitch") squirmed as her nipples got soundly sucked and a probing tongue filled her swaying ass. Every time she shuddered with pleasure, her free hand swung something hard, the end result of that lethal arc being a loud "THWACK!" The object being swung was a large, very solid looking paddle. The handle was long enough to reach behind the bending, tit-sucking demoness, and the paddle portion itself had a large enough diameter to cover both her burning cheeks in a single smack.

As she was tongued from behind and her nipples were sucked and tweaked, the boss demoness swung the formidable paddle hard, smacking the painfully glowing ass of the nipple-licker. The effect was a chain reaction which renewed itself over and over again. The paddle soundly spanking the ass of the titty sucker made her moan and suck all the harder, which in turn begot further swacks with the fanny-reddening device. It also made the boss demon bitch wiggle her ass and clench her cheeks together, the tongue-squeezing effect arousing the butt-lapper, making her tongue still more energetic. This energized boss bitch still more, leading to a more sound spanking of the tender ass, thereby starting the whole cycle over again. As Larry and Lorraina watched, all three demon women moaned and squirmed, surely getting ever closer to orgasm for each of them. They became a blur of sucking, lapping, ass-paddling lust. All of which aroused Larry and Lorraina more than they would've ever suspected such a scene would.

Finally, the boss demon bitch screamed, straining her neck back, bellowing at the stone ceiling. The whites of her eyes began to glow a bright yellow, her pupils a demonic green. With a series of loud gasps and violent body shudders, boss bitch came, her tail twitching like a wounded serpent in her hand. A great flood of off-white cream spurted from her hairless pussy, bathing the naked breasts of the butt-licker, whose prodigious tongue was now held captive between clenching cheeks and squeezing sphincter. All the while she came, she battered the ass of her nipple sucking pet, the slamming paddle striking blow after blow on the now tender bottom. Apparently, being creamed on by her demoness boss was enough to drive tongue girl over the edge. She came with the same cream colored eruption as had anointed her. Likewise, the increase in the frequency of paddling drove nipple girl into an orgasmic frenzy. The same creamy substance gushed from between her legs as well, some of it spurting far enough back to streak and splotch the rapidly arcing, fanny punishing paddle. All seemed to be having an incredibly good time. Steaming cream spurted and gushed everywhere.

Still creaming themselves, the two fawning lappers focused on the same thing at the same time. Two sets of worshipful, demonic eyes locked on their boss's twitching, dribbling slit. Like two striking pythons, they both reared back, preparing to lunge forward, glaring at each other angrily. Then, with the speed of those same pythons, they shot forward, tongues outstretched, hungry for their boss's sticky treat. Arriving at Nirvana at the exact same instant, the competitive slave girls hissed and spat at each other, each trying to lick up their Mistress's creamy cum.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Two sets of fiery cheeks forcefully battered by Mistress's paddle in rapid, uncompromising fashion. The two slave girls stopped dead in their tracks, claws extended toward each other, even as their tongues hovered mere inches from their hearts' desire. Back and forth bitch boss swung her arm, beating first one ass, then the other, over and over. Their backsides burning and their tongues so close to their target, the two pets nearly drooled on themselves.

"Share!" the paddle-wielding Domme Demoness screeched, "Or NEITHER of you gets to lick me!" For emphasis, she again punished their raw buttocks, grinning lasciviously the entire time, eyes still glowing. Then she resumed her commands.

"Assmunch, get that long tongue of yours inside my pussy...NOW!" Assmunch obeyed instantly, neck bent awkwardly back so she could get her head between her lady's legs and slip her tongue deep inside.

"Titlik, get your mouth on my clit and suck it hard. Flick your tongue at it, too...fast, if you know what's good for you! Now, Titlik...NOW!"

She paddled each ass a half dozen more times to ensure enthusiastic performance by her pets, and it seemed to work just fine.

"Now get back to work, you two! And you'd better make me cum A LOT...or else! I want to DROWN you sniveling puppies in my cum before this party's over, you understand? Now get busy and EAT ME, YOU SNIVELING BITCHES!" The words hissed from her mouth as she spat out the command with unquestionable authority.

Back and forth swung the paddle, from burning ass to burning ass, as two hard working mouths hurried to please their Mistress. Their satisfaction at serving was evident by their gasps and moans of pleasure...and the milky substances dribbling down their inner thighs as they lapped and bore the constant punishment on their now almost glowing derrieres.

Aroused, Larry whispered to Lorraina, "I think it's time we either fuck ourselves into a stupor, or move on to other doorways. I'm ready to hump this door here."

"I agree," she whispered back, "I'm horny as hell, too. But, if ALL the rooms are this much fun, I want to see more! If we go screw now, we might never get to see this again later. Could be now or never, hon."

"Sadly, I believe you're probably right. We can fuck anytime...and we will," Larry grinned, completely surprised at his choice. Dracula's orgies only come once a year, after all.

As they slowly backed away from the door and began to close it, they were both shocked to see the boss demon bitch turn and look their way. With a wide, evil grin she licked her lips...and then WINKED at them! Blowing them both an exaggerated demon kiss, her eyes rolled up in her head, and her eyelids fluttered orgasmically. She then began to cum all over again, knowing she was being watched. She completely drenched the kneeling playthings, squirming all over their tongues and faces. And if she'd whacked her subby demonesses' ultra-rosy tushes any harder, she'd have knocked them right into each other down there between her legs! Apparently, being a demon in Hell isn't quite the terrible thing it's made out to be!

Giggling like naughty children again, Larry and Lorraina quickly closed the door....and scurried off down the hallway, giddy with laughter....and excitement.

"You ready for what's behind door number two?" Larry asked, snickering.

"You bet!" Lorraina replied, "Let's do it! This is incredible fun. I am getting SOOOOO horny!"

And off they went, to their next voyeuristic treat, groping and fondling each other for the entire twenty or so feet to the next door.

"Door number two, Milady," Larry chuckled as they tiptoed up to the second wooden behemoth.

"Shhhh...they'll hear you, Larry," Lorraina scolded in an all too loud whisper.

"Shhh, yourself..." Larry began, but then his ears started their twitching and swiveling again.

"What is it," Lorraina demanded to know, a look of prurient excitement crossing her pretty face.

"Oh, you're not gonna believe THIS!" he said, trying to shove fingers in his mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

"What? WHAT?!" Lorraina insisted.

"Listen," he said.

Lorraina shoved her ear up against the door, but could hear little more than grunts and groans and the voices of an obviously amorous couple.

"What's so surprising about that? Someone's getting laid. Isn't that what we're all here for?"

"You can't tell who that is?" Larry persisted, still on the verge of laughing his lupine ass off.

"No, I can't. The other door was open a crack, so I could hear. But this one's closed tight."

"So?" Larry smirked, "Open it."

"Are you....?" Lorraina started to protest, but then something twinged between her legs. Her experience of watching the lusty lady demons and the various other carnal acts in the ballroom earlier had taught her something about herself. She apparently had voyeuristic tendencies that had come surging to the fore in just a very short time. The thought of peeking in on lovers, straight or kinky, made her wet...turned her "horny switch" on full throttle. Instead of balking at Larry's suggestion as she'd intended to, she ended up reaching for the doorknob...again.

With a slow, soundless turn, she rotated the knob nearly one complete rotation before she heard the faint click that indicated the door was no longer latched shut. A shiver skipped along her spine. She looked up to see Larry, obviously suppressing laughter, grinning from one long, pointy ear to the other. With a grin of her own - a grin of expectation and discovery - she pushed the door open as she'd done earlier. She just HAD to learn what Larry already knew.

When their two faces were once again one atop the other in the sliver of space between door and frame, Lorraina's eyes bulged and she nearly fell laughing and snorting to the ground. Larry's quick hand around her mouth prevented them both from being discovered.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers
123456...9