Dracula's Halloween Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stifling a laugh - which would've resulted in another embarrassing puff of smoke for the mummy - the humble servant girl continued to consume his dried meat. Behind her, the invisible man decided that such a wonderfully warm, wet pussy shouldn't go to waste. Replacing his fingers with his regrettably invisible tool, he humped the girl energetically while she hummed the mummy's wooden flute. The crowd of unearthly creatures cheered them on in the center of the great ballroom, watching the girl's bottom quaking and her knees rising off the floor as she was soundly fucked from behind by their invisible friend. Her body bounced, her ass cheeks rippling from the mighty thrusting going on between her legs...but the perpetrator of that thrusting could not be seen. It was yet another amusement on this night of nights.

When the mummy came, it was a decidedly unusual experience for the girl. Thankfully, it wasn't a dusty emission (which she feared after seeing that back door expulsion a few moments ago). Rather, it was a salty sludge...thick and creamy, like fine sand mixed with cum...which it more than likely was. And even thought it was thick, the mummy's ancient muscles were still able to blast it into her mouth with satisfying force. His strained testicles, however, did indeed shrivel from their Herculean effort (It's not easy for centuries old danglers to expel cum with the consistency of hot tar through an ancient, nearly petrified schlong!). Once plum sized, his balls creaked and groaned and then ultimately shriveled to the size of small grapes. Apparently, they'd shot out all that they had...hopefully to replenish themselves at some unknown time. His sack, which had once dangled proudly, deflated sadly to await its future resurrection, not unlike the mummy himself.

The invisible man had just about ripped every stitch of clothing off the servant girl and was crudely mauling her ample breasts. Onlookers watched as those breasts seemed to come alive and move on their own, unseen fingers squeezing and prodding their soft flesh, the nipples dancing and stretching as they were invisibly flicked and pulled. The girl's juices could be seen dribbling stickily along some unseen object between her legs as that rather stout object rammed relentlessly between creamy thighs and pink pussy lips. She moaned from the dual assault of the mummy's sludge spurting cock in her mouth, and the invisible man's large, but imperceptible one between the pink folds of her sex.

Throughout the spectacle displayed by the servant girl and his two guests, Dracula had gotten more and more heated. Seeing the girl with a cock in her mouth and not seeing, but knowing full well that another was in her pussy, had stoked his vampiric furnace. The bride that had been massaging his staff and jewels had been roughly pulled by the hair until she fell to her knees at her master's feet and had replaced her stroking hand with her sucking mouth. Leaving her to her work, Dracula then yanked another bride's top down so that both brides standing on either side of him had bared breasts. He pulled both brides closer to him and alternated sucking the nipples of one bride and then the other, savoring their sweetness as he prepared to send his own sweetness spurting into the third bride's waiting mouth. While sucking and being sucked, he put one hand between the legs of each standing bride, lifting their gowns and searching with persistent fingers until he found the wet, sticky patches between their legs ( Dracula's brides had no need for frillies such as panties. In fact, he forbade it. ). His adept fingers explored and played, aroused and stimulated. In rapid succession the bride to his right creamed around his fingers, and then the bride to his left did likewise, followed immediately by his own satisfying explosion into the hungry maw of the third.

The two brides who'd climaxed, slumped to a sitting position on the floor on either side of their Lord, each holding tightly to, kissing and licking, one of his hands. Dracula looked down at the third bride, just as she raised her head from between the folds of his cape and looked up at her master, wiping her mouth and chin with the back of her hand, smiling proudly. Realizing she hadn't had an orgasm, Dracula leaned forward on his throne and stared into her eyes. She gazed back into his...unable to resist.

"Cum," he said, softly but firmly. And she did, a large, creamy pool forming immediately on the floor where she sat. She sighed, moaned quietly, and slumped her head forward onto his knee, basking in the recurring ripples of pleasure that coursed through her body. Satisfied, Dracula returned his attention to the exhibition going on in the middle of the lavish ballroom, joining his guests in watching its outcome.

No one could see the look of rapture on the invisible man's face as he came, but his loud, teeth-clenching grunt was clearly heard by all. The young maidservant also experienced sexual release, but her scream of pleasure was muted by the presence of the mummy's still dribbling cock in her mouth. Alas, as her startled shriek had done earlier, her muffled orgasmic cry also blasted through the mummy, exiting once again at that poor, dried, shriveled up sphincter. But this time it was even more embarrassing for him. Sigh after sigh and moan after moan of pleasure rushed from between the girl's lips, blowing cloud after cloud of dust from the embarrassed mummy. If his leathery penis in the girl's mouth hadn't felt so incredible, he'd have surely pulled it out to minimize his shame. But, having already endured the humiliation, he figured he might just as well close his eyes and enjoy the sensations. At that point, he'd certainly earned it.

When all three had ejected an impressive amount of sexual fluids, the sucking and humping finally slowed to a halt. The invisible man, exhausted, slumped on the poor girl's back, not wanting to slip out of her just yet. The mummy, legs wobbly and creaking like stretched rawhide, finally removed his member from the girl's mouth and slowly teetered backward, his knees buckling. He eventually dropped to the floor, landing on his dust-coated ass....smiling from missing ear to missing ear. He noticed with embarrassment that all the partiers who had been behind him had long since circled to their left or right...in their haste to escape his earlier "desert winds"...and any subsequent "storms" that might follow.

The invisible man only unhooked himself from the poor lass when she, too, succumbed to gravity, sliding to the floor with a sigh, a light, cream-colored cum coating her lips and invisible cum dripping from between her legs, mixing with her own visible fluids. The crowd of perverted creatures looking on - now having formed a semicircle behind the invisible man - broke into thunderous applause and all manner of hoots of approval. Even the great Dracula rose from his throne and gave a standing ovation to the exhausted trio.

"Vell done! Vell done!" he cheered, "The first show uf da eeevening. And I hope there vill be many more to .... heh heh heh...cum," he said, an evil grin curling his blood red lips as he held up his goblet of thick crimson liquid in tribute to the invisible man, the mummy, and his personally trained servant girl. His three brides, heads bowed, hissed their approving laughter at his trite pun.

*******************************************

Larry was beginning to tire of the lengthy trek through the darkened hallway. Still sporting a ravenous woody, he was eager to begin the carnal activities. He had long since changed his appearance along the way. At the start of this little jaunt, his form had been mostly lupine. But with great effort of will, he had morphed himself into a more human appearance. The effects of the full moon outside negated any chance of becoming fully human, but with sheer will power he could dilute the effects of the moon and modify his appearance somewhat. Oh, it wasn't for the maid's benefit he did this, but for his own. Paws were very poor tools for fondling and exploring the intricacies of the female form. Where earlier he had been clumsily prodding Lorraina's lush behind with stubby paws and trying to keep his claws retracted as he did, he now was able to fully enjoy squeezing it's smooth firmness. It made for a much more satisfying fanny grope, indeed.

Hurrying Lorraina along while enjoying her ass, Larry's impatience - among other things - grew by the second. Just as he was about to snarl in disgust, the scantily clad maid stopped at a sturdy wooden door set in the clammy coldness of the rock wall. Larry nearly howled with joy when he saw her fumbling for a key on the side of her thin maid's belt. Ahh...that Dracula. He always had his party favors prepared.

Lorraina inserted the key into the ancient lock, the symbolism of key into lock not escaping the drooling man-wolf. The instant the servant girl began to open the door, Larry wrapped one arm around her waist from behind and, refusing to remove his other hand from her delightful rear, lifted her off the floor and carried her quickly from the dim hallway into the even darker room.

Larry's night vision adjusted to the darkness instantly, and focused immediately on what he sought most...a large, square bed. As luck would have it, that bed was directly ahead of them, which meant precious seconds would be saved for the many acts of fornication he had in mind for the succulent Lorraina.

Kicking the door shut behind him, he made directly for that most welcome bed. As he ran forward with Lorraina still held in his arm, his ever throbbing hardon bounced between her legs, slapping against the crotch of the silken panties of her soon to be removed maid's outfit.

Reaching the bed in just a few loping steps, he set Lorraina down roughly, where she again fell to her knees. Larry wasn't a cruel beast by any means, but his animal urges were taking over now...and gentle loveplay was not on his agenda. His keen nostrils could smell her wet sex, and his throbbing erection hungered mightily for it.

Although still a bit hairy, his hands were indeed hands, and not clumsy paws. Lorraina's bosom was abundant, begging for the same groping treatment her bottom had already received. From behind, Larry tore at her uniform, thin fingers doing as fine a job of rending as his claws ever had. In seconds, her full round breasts bounded free, to be immediately captured by greedy hands.

But his hands didn't stop there. After many moments of mauling her soft breasts, Larry's hands grabbed for the rest of her clothing, tearing it apart like tissue paper. Only the waistband of her shiny black panties and a thin, thong-like strip of material that dove down between her legs from the front and reattached to the waistband at the rear, remained. For a few seconds, Larry admired the tenacity - and obvious good fortune - of that band of silk. But then, one determined hand reached between Lorraina's legs, grasped that crotch-hugging strip of material and yanked hard. With a loud ripping sound the remainder of those panties, waistband and strip alike, was tugged completely free from the prize Larry sought. He stared at its soft, pink moistness...and his already formidable hunger grew.

Now excited beyond all control, the manwolf groped everywhere at once. Lush, succulent breasts were mauled by insistent hands. Those hands then squeezed her sides as they traveled back to the fullness of her round hips and full buttocks. One hand fondled a breast while the other probed crudely between her legs. Lorraina accepted all. What's more, she was enjoying it immensely. Even if the wetness between her thighs hadn't told Larry this, his animal senses would have picked up on it easily.

His thick, throbbing cock itched and burned, and wanted to be buried deep inside the lovely Lorraina. Removing his fingers from her dripping slit, he gave his cock its wish. Afire with animal lust, Larry pushed Lorraina forward on her knees so that her round bottom was raised up in the air, taunting him. With one swift movement his entire penis - and almost his testicles, too, such was the eagerness of the thrust - was slammed deep inside her inviting cavern. Wolfman and maid sighed simultaneously.

And then the thrusting began in earnest.

Larry pounded his long, thick shaft deep into the now eager and willing maid time after time. His hands roamed and squeezed her body at will as his thrusting hips hoisted her up off the bed again and again. He slammed into her with all the bestial force he could muster. His erect muscle was so thick and long that Lorraina feared it might rip clean through her and burst out her belly. But, oh, how incredible it felt.

As he neared orgasm, Larry's hands grabbed Lorraina's hips and held firm. His fingers squeezed her flesh as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper, faster and faster, harder and harder. The raptured maid sighed and moaned as much as the wolfman did, and she reveled in the pure, unapologetic fuck she was receiving.

Larry's previously matted fur began to stand up on end as every nerve in his tightly sinewed body was crackling with energy. From deep inside his chest a low growl worked its way up to and through his mouth. The nearer he got to orgasm, the louder the growl became.

To his unending pleasure, Larry realized that as hard as he was thrusting against Lorraina, she was now thrusting back against him. Their bodies slammed together, Lorraina's sweat spraying backwards against Larry's abdomen and thighs, or dripping down and off her back in tiny streams. Larry's sweat merely drenched his fur, adding even more wetness to Lorraina's thrusting ass.

Larry arched his back and prepared himself for orgasm. His muscles tensed. From somewhere deep in the pit of his soul, a long, loud howl was working its way to his panting mouth. His balls clenched, his face contorted, his hips tried to thrust completely through the moaning Lorraina. He came. The howl burst forth from him like the wail of a banshee, tearing from his lungs through his vocal cords and upward to the full, white moon. His long, ear splitting howl lasted the entire duration of his orgasm. Like a mad dog he continued to thrust mightily against the unyielding bottom of the tender morsel he was fucking.

Lorraina's cry of release may not have been a howl, but it was a scream to be reckoned with. Eyes wide open and mouth loudly proclaiming her sexual pleasure, she too exploded in welcome climax. Like her manwolf, she too continued to climax for many long, precious moments. The two of them screamed and howled their satisfaction into the night, together sounding like an unfortunate waif was being attacked and mauled by a pack of ravenous wolves...instead of one of Dracula's pleasure toys being soundly fucked by one. Anywhere else, beings hearing such sounds would assume the worst, immediately shuttering their windows and bolting their doors. But not here...not in Dracula's castle, on Halloween no less. Here, such sounds would be greeted with cheers...and knowing snickers and grins...and, in some cases, a tiny touch of envy. ***************************************

Mr. Hyde's elixir was indeed having its effects on the partiers. Everyone began humping everyone (with apologies to Ygor). In the midst of all the activity, one of those momentary lulls occurred, where all the sighing, grunting and moaning seemed to stop briefly at the exact same instant. In that short heartbeat of time in which the sounds of carnality in the great ballroom halted simultaneously, a great, prolonged howl was heard. Though distant, it was vibrant indeed, followed instantly by a scream of unbridled pleasure. When the lengthy howl and scream subsided, the entire ballroom erupted into applause and cheers. To a one they all knew that, somewhere in the great castle, their estranged friend the wolfman was getting his. Only Dracula knew who with, but every creature in the room knew it must be a satisfying coupling indeed.

But all manner of creatures were coupling this night. Even the skeletons, though devoid of sexual organs (and whom Mr. Hyde ironically called "boners"), had found a way to amuse themselves. One "boner", a female no less, had removed both her skeletal feet and was using the ends of her bony legs to enjoy a couple of Dracula's party favors in her own unique way. Dislodging her fibulas and letting them dangle to the side, she was putting both her tibias to good use. Sitting on an ornate love seat - how appropriate - she had bent two of her host's playthings, one male and one female, over a nearby serving table, their legs spread and their backsides offered up for carnal use. One tibia she had inserted in the woman's pussy, and was tibia-fucking her to ecstasy. The other tibia was deeply inserted in the male's anus, and he was squirming fitfully. None of the "boners" could tell if he was squirming with joy or embarrassment...and none of them cared. They watched with orbless sockets, their tongueless jaws clacking with wicked glee as the female skeleton alternated the in and out movement of her tibias in female fluff and male beefcake. Not having muscles to tire, the female "boner" could keep this up all night..a fact not lost on the playthings bent over the serving table. And one can only ponder...did this fact distress them...or please them no end?

The Phantom of the Opera, the great Erik, kept one corner of the room entertained with his own unique brand of lovemaking. His latest engenue, the talented Sophie LeMondieux, was sharing with him a melodramatic moment of operatic history. Leaning against one wall, the young singer had one leg acrobatically hoisted up onto Erik's shoulder and was being soundly banged by her mentor for all the world to see. As they fucked enthusiastically, they each sang their preferred roles from Verdi's "La Traviata". As if they'd done this a thousand times before, their orgasms coincided exactly with the climactic ending of the renowned operatic masterpiece. They were applauded as much for their sexual prowess as for their singing voices. They bowed and curtsied for their appreciative, cheering fans.

In another corner of the room, the hulking brute created by the mad Victor von Frankenstein felt a twinge of jealousy for his very fortunate lupine friend. He was jealous because he himself was forced to sit and watch the fun around him and was forbidden to participate. His frizzy-haired shrew of a wife sat next to him, her pale face crumpled into a mask of distaste. Whenever a fornicating couple was too exuberant in their sexual display, she bridled. Her eyes would blaze, her head would stiffen disapprovingly, she would point at the offenders and hiss her displeasure. It made for such an incredibly boring time for poor Franky. But, the twisted Mr. Hyde came to his rescue.

The Bride was hissing condescendingly at the Incredible Shrinking Man, all of three feet tall now (his shrinking something he could now control, employ at will, thanks to yet another potion of the always reliable Mr. Hyde) as he enjoyed one of Dracula's more succulent treats. The smiling maid was leaning up against a nearby wall, her back against the cold stone and her legs spread wide...her entire body quivering with joy. Standing between her legs, just the right height for what needed to be done, the currently NOT shrinking man was happily lapping at her appreciative slit. As his tiny tongue licked energetically at her tender pink flesh and his just right lips sucked her clit, the maid's bare breasts jiggled and bounced as she squirmed with joy. Another of Dracula's female servants was stroking the shrunken man's miniature dick - which was DEFINITELY not shrinking - with finger and thumb, wondering to herself which of the two would cum first.

As Franky's Bride hissed and snarled her distaste, Mr.Hyde sidled quietly up to Franky. He looked into his sullen face and sighed, sorry for his friend's predicament. Luckily, however, he had a solution...literally. His solution consisted of a glass of punch with an extra dose of his elixir. He handed it to Franky.