Dracula's Halloween Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Franky, m'man," he whispered, "this party happens only once a year. You can't let that frigid bitch of yours keep you from having fun. Get her to drink this, and I guarantee you you'll not only be fucking her, but anyone else in this room you want to. Go on...make sure she drinks it...all of it if you can. Then just sit back and wait. Trust me on this, big guy." He shoved the full goblet into Franky's hesitant hand, his large palm and fingers almost completely obliterating it from view. Mr. Hyde moved off quickly, winking back at Franky, before the morally occupied Bride could turn and see him. She was not a fan of the crude Mr. Hyde by any stretch.

When she finally turned to look at her forlorn husband, the Bride hissed again...apparently just for the sake of hissing. Hope creeping doubtfully across his sharp, discolored features, Franky offered her the punch. "For Bride," he grunted in his usual eloquent manner. She gave him quite a disdainful look, but she was indeed parched. After several moments of decision making, she held out her hand, looking suspiciously at the oddly colored, bubbling punch, but taking the goblet nonetheless. She sniffed it, and approved of the odor emanating from the hissing, popping bubbles. She looked over at her mate. He tried to hide his tenuous grasp on hope as best he could, and merely smiled his green, tightlipped smile at her. With an "oh well" look on her face, she lifted the goblet and downed the elixir-laden punch in four great swallows. She was indeed parched.

Franky looked across the room at the cackling Mr.Hyde, who winked again at him and gave him two thumbs up. Mr. Hyde felt warm inside at the sight of his friend's beaming, hopeful face. But he was even more pleased when the Bride turned to her husband and grabbed the back of his neck with one hand, pulling him to her, and kissed him hard on the mouth. With her fingers she yanked down on his startled jaw, forcing his mouth open. She then shoved her tongue into his mouth as far as she could get it, crushing her mouth against his, her teeth scraping against his.

His arms flailing wildly, Franky fell backwards off his chair and onto the hard floor. His Bride looked down at him, a wicked grin on her usually tight face. Her look was lascivious, lecherous...wonderfully evil. Still holding the laced goblet in her hand, she somehow seemed to sense it was responsible for her current loss of inhibitions, and she hungrily licked the entire inside of it, lapping and sucking loudly. When it had been licked almost to the point of being sanitized, she tossed it aside and leered down at her husband. He shivered with anticipation.

In the next thirty seconds the now extremely horny Bride managed to remove her bulky gown and fling it away with gusto. It landed on a small demon who was being tit-fucked by a harpy as they flew across the room. The sudden, momentary loss of sight resulted in the harpy colliding with the leg of one of the daisy-chained vampires, at which time the harpy and demon crashed to the floor. Neither the tit-fuck nor the daisy-chaining was the least bit slowed, or even altered, by the collision. Both continued unabated.

The Bride was blissfully unaware of what her gown had caused. Her focus was on her hubby's smiling face. Now naked as the day she was sewn together, she leaped like a pouncing cougar onto her hubby's great, barrel chest. Grabbing a handful of his slicked down hair - avoiding those nasty surgery clips on his forehead - she yanked his head forward and shoved it unceremoniously between her legs. Her earsplitting hiss said only one thing to Franky...."Lick..or die (again)". And lick he did...with all the joy and gusto of a man suddenly and thankfully released from the most oppressively horrid of prisons.

For the first time since electricity tingled her toes on Victor's operating table, the Bride was alive with lust...and rapidly losing control. Just shoving Franky's face in her pussy wasn't enough. She ripped his licking face from between her legs - noting the juice-slickened, smiling mouth as she did - and thrust his head backwards, unintentionally slamming his dense cranium against the floor. Not taking the time to be concerned about it, she immediately slid forward and dropped her steaming crotch onto those slick lips. Sitting on his face, she squirmed and wriggled to get as comfortable as possible while Franky ate her to, hopefully, her first orgasm since her creation.

While she continued to squirm on Franky's hard working tongue, proof of just how thoroughly effective Mr.Hyde's potion was, soon became evident. Caught up in the sexual frenzy of the party, a zombie strode up purposefully behind the face-mashing Bride. It seems her round, squirming ass had captured his attention from clear across the room. As everyone knows, a zombie's brain can't hold many thoughts at one time, and so once his attention became focused on a round bottom with a bullseye in the center...well...he had no choice but to act upon it.

Mr. Hyde saw what was about to unfold, and cringed. Yes, he laughed inwardly at the sheer beauty of it, but he felt sorry for the poor zombie. Still, he couldn't die, so whatever the Bride did to the poor undead thing would only cause him a minimal amount of pain and then he'd just shamble on to look for something else to fuck.

But, Mr. Hyde's elixir was potent indeed. With her pussy squirming all over her hubby's face, the Bride's ass was up in the air, her anal bullseye wiggling for the single-minded zombie. He walked up behind her unnoticed. He reached out his hands and grabbed for the bouncing ass. By the time the Bride noticed what was happening, zombie fingers had spread her cheeks wide. She whirled her head around so fast that Mr. Hyde felt the rush of air from forty feet away.

Her initial reaction was one of anger...monstrous rage. Her eyes burned into the hopeful zombie. Her glare alone would've killed a human man. The zombie stopped, confused. The bride's mind, her ability to think clearly diluted considerably by what was occurring between her legs, tried to make sense of what was happening. With a smile, she realized that most of her anger came from having her enjoyment of her pussy-lapping interrupted, and not from the desire of this wayward zombie to score her backside.

Mr. Hyde's concoction, and her husband's frisky tongue, had made her much more open to new things. The zombie, still frozen with indecision, was still holding her cheeks apart, wondering what to do. The Bride looked down at his throbbing hardon. It was long and thin. It appeared to be a perfect fit for her virgin behind. And with her newfound freedom to experiment and enjoy, she thought it might just be fun at that. She actually smiled at the zombie! She winked at him, giving her silent approval. She even bent down a bit and wiggled her bottom for his benefit, knowing that it took a clear and obvious stimulus to ignite the rusty synapses in a zombie's decayed brain.

The zombie's eyes widened. His cracked lips curled into a smile. He looked again at the puckered bullseye and proceeded forward, aiming his slightly-thicker-than-a-slimjim dick right at it's center. Contact. In it went. The zombie's eyes rolled up in his head and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. The Bride, undead dick now stroking in and out of her sphincter, returned to enjoying sitting on Franky's busy face. To her intense joy, the dual sensation of tongue in her pussy and cock in her ass was incredible. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it all, her nether region rocking and rolling between tongue and dick.

Mr. Hyde was amazed. His initial fear for the zombie's un-life was replaced by an intense self pride. His elixir was indeed a miracle. It could make frigid women, both human and inhuman, enjoy every possible form of sex. It could do away with inhibitions totally! Make any man or woman free to experience sex of any kind! Hell, if Franky's cold, too-tightly-wrapped bride could happily hump her husband's face while letting a lowly zombie pork her in the ass....then his elixir could rule the world! To celebrate this realization, he turned to the nearest being within reach - which turned out to be a female ghoul with extremely sharp teeth, but a delightful pussy - and threw her on her back and fucked her missionary style while pouring more spiked punch down her throat. He avoiding her sharp teeth, and she avoiding his crooked ones, they humped themselves into oblivion.

And so the evening went...Mr. Hyde's incredible drink making a usually lusty party even more so. Dicks and pussies - of all manner of species - were spurting everywhere. Around 3 A.M., the vampire daisy-chain finally produced results. A large circle in the center of the great room had long since been vacated by revelers in anticipation of its inevitable multiple climaxes. And what climaxes they were. First came the rain of sticky vampire fluids, and then the crash of bodies to the floor as exhausted vampire wings could no longer hold up drained vampire bodies. As each dehydrated bloodsucker smashed to the floor, it fell immediately asleep, each and every one of them smiling from ear to ear. It isn't often vampires sleep during the night, so one can only imagine the pleasure and satisfaction achieved from that high-flying sex-fest.

The end of the vampire daisy-chain seemed to herald the end of the orgy as a whole. Exhausted creatures of every conceivable type began dropping like flies from sexual overindulgence. Demons and gremlins and zombies and blobs and creatures there aren't even names for...all lay strewn about Dracula's great castle, some still intertwined or fused together, but exhausted to the point of near coma. Some hardier souls continued their fornication long into the night...and Dracula wouldn't have had it any other way. He himself ravaged his wives - and several of his personal playthings, despite his brides' objections - until dawn approached. Sighing, looking at his now incapacitated guests with a satisfied grin, he haughtily strode off to his coffin, his brides following along obediently behind him. Another successful party...the most successful yet. He was pleased, in more ways than one.

Eventually, the room fell into deathly silence, the gruntings and squealings of sex ebbing away like cum weakly dribbling from a spent penis. The sounds of lust were replaced by snores and yawns. It was rapidly approaching dawn. Only the vampires had left the room, to dive deeper into the dark catacombs of the castle, away from the life-draining sun. All the other monsters had dropped wherever their last carnal act had found them, and were slowly slipping into what would surely be the soundest of sleeps. It was a good thing Frankenstein had no need for breathing, because his sated bride had slumped forward and was drifting off into the arms of the Sandman, her cum-drenched muff still smothering his joyous but exhausted face. Even though all he'd done was dine on his lady, Franky had likewise exploded in bliss, his own creamy juices clinging stickily to the zombie's wrinkled butt as he too had collapsed and begun to snore loudly atop the Bride.

Somewhere deep in the bowels of the castle, one last howl and scream combination was heard, reverberating and echoing throughout the stone palace, trying desperately to fill the eerie silence.

But, as daylight finally beat back the darkness, little did Dracula's weary guests know that one surprise still awaited them.

**************************************

The Transylvanian sun had risen bright and unobstructed by clouds. Its intense rays burst through the castle's high, thin windows and lit the ballroom, replacing the flickering light of hundreds of exhausted candles. The sunlight reigned supreme for several hours in the great room before a single creature stirred. And it wasn't the light which stirred them. They'd only been asleep for a few hours, many so exhausted their sleep bordered on coma, and sunlight alone could never have wakened them.

It was movement that roused them, and many an inhuman growl and snarl was heard from the unhappy sleepers. At first no one was aware they'd been awakened by the rumbling and shaking. They cursed the innocent sunlight and rolled over to resume their slumber. Only then did they realize.

Consecutive loud rumbles, each louder than the last, preceded shock waves that grew continually more forceful. First came the sound like a huge drum being beaten, and then the castle shook, the cold stone walls groaning. Then another single drumbeat, and more quaking. The drumbeats seemed to get louder, the shaking more severe. Clearly something approached the castle...something huge.

The closer that "something" got to Dracula's fortress, the more the castle shook and creaked. A few of the older stones fell from the ancient walls and ceiling, clattering to the floor, waking the last of the slumberers. Candelabras fell, their stunted candles skittering across the floor. As the disturbance got closer still, what little liquids remained in the mostly emptied punch bowls splashed from side to side and eventually spilled over the edges of the bowls. Empty goblets and plates clattered to the floor. Whatever lurked outside, it had better be stopped before it got close enough to destroy the castle, and destroy all of monsterdom in the process.

Just as legs, tentacles, paws, pseudopods and wings carried the ragged, jostled guests to the lower windows to see what approached, Larry, now in human form, came running into the room dragging Lorraina behind him. Both were completely naked, covered in sweat despite the chill of the corridors they'd just raced through. And both had a look of urgency in their eyes.

"Where's Dracula?!" Larry bellowed, causing some of the more hung over in the room to cover their ears and cringe.

Mr. Hyde, who'd reverted to Dr. Jekyll during his sleep, said, "Larry old boy, how are you? Now, what's all this shouting about? Can't you see most of us are a bit...under the weather?"

"Are you deaf, doc?" Larry screamed, "Don't you have a clue what's coming outside? Have you looked out a window?!"

"Well, I AM rather curious what might be shaking this fine establishment of Dracula's. What is it, old boy? What's headed our way? Do tell."

"By Beelzebub, man...look out the window!"

The other creatures, and humans too, were gathered at the windows, gasping and pointing. Bleary eyes of all types were wide with horror.

"Oh, just come out with it, old boy..." Dr.Jekyll pleaded calmly.

"Dammit, man....it's Kong! He's headed right for the castle. And that mindless, hairy ape has a hardon the size of a London steamship!"

"Oh, dear," said Jekyll, obviously concerned, but always the one to maintain his foppish dignity and calm.

" 'Oh, dear', my ass!" Larry barked, "Do YOU want to be in his horny-ass path if there's no nookie for him? DO YOU?!! Either he'll smash the castle to the ground in frustration, or he'll try to fuck one of the windows...and we'll ALL drown in a tidal wave of chimp jizz!"

"Oh, my, old chap" Jekyll conceded, "I do see your point. We'd better rouse our host...immediately."

"No shit, Sherlock," Larry stated a bit too cruelly, but he was never one for niceties in times of stress. Besides, he much preferred the crude and bawdy Mr. Hyde to the uncomfortably feminine Dr. Jekyll.

Grabbing a servant, Larry demanded to be taken to Dracula's coffin. At first the servant balked, fearing for his life is his Lord should be displeased with his actions. But then a particularly close Kong footfall - accompanied by a brain numbing ape bellow very nearby - convinced him that the risk was worth taking. With all due haste, he led Larry down into the icy depths of the castle, to Dracula's secret boudoir.

The footfalls outside were now strong enough to lift Larry and the servant off the floor as they ran through the old corridors. It was none too soon that Dracula's sanctuary was reached. The servant had to use several keys and lead them through several false rooms before his Master's coffin was finally reached.

Not wasting a second, Larry ran to the coffin indicated by the servant, and flung open the lid. Dracula, instantly awake, shot up like a rocket, fangs bared, and snarled, "Who dares disturb the sleep of the Lord of the Undead?!"

Initially, Larry leaped back, startled, but the urgency of the situation brought him to his senses quickly. He moved back alongside the coffin and tried to control the strain in his voice. "It's me, old friend...Larry."

Recognizing his friend, Dracula calmed, but hissed, "And vhat soon to be dead servant of mine revealed to you my coffin's secret location?" He looked beyond Larry to the cringing servant.

"I made him do it, Drac...we have an urgent problem."

"Problem? There are no problems at Dracula's castle."

"Oh, yes...this time there is, old friend. It's Kong."

"Kong? Vhy is Kong a problem? He is vun of us."

"Listen, Drac, you have to believe me. He's stomping toward the castle right now..." His words were emphasized by a loud footfall, accompanied by the cracking of trampled, broken tree trunks. He continued, "And, Drac...he's got a woody that alone could knock over your castle."

Dracula laughed...and laughed. It was a laugh that came from his core, deep and loud. It even brought tears to his usually menacing eyes. Larry was stupefied. All he could stammer was, "But...but...."

Finally able to stop laughing, Dracula put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Relax," he said, "Kong vill be vell taken care of. He came here alone, yes, but he is meeting somevun. His 'voody', as you so amusingly call it, vill not go unattended to. I have seen to that. All vill be vell. Now, let me sleep. I am exhausted. Go, my friend. There vill be no problems...you vill see. Oh, and since it vas at your urging that my servant disobeyed my orders, I shall let him live. Now, go...before I become grumpy."

As they raced back the way they came, Larry and the relieved servant noticed something odd. The footfalls had doubled in frequency. However, it seemed that some of the shocks were coming from the opposite side of the castle. But that made no sense. But wait...yes, there were two distinctly different sets of footfalls now, each approaching the castle from opposite directions. Larry could only hope that the second set of footfalls belonged to whomever or whatever Dracula had said was the solution, the...person or thing....that Kong was meeting.

By the time wolfman and servant reached the main ballroom, most of the shockwaves had ended. All they could now hear was Kong's bellowing. Entering the ballroom, they saw all the other guests and servants glued to the windows, awestruck at what they were seeing. The Bride of Frankenstein was even hissing again...but...sweetly!?!

Somewhat calmer now, Larry strode over to the pack of onlookers and tried to get a glimpse out the window.

"Kind of reminds me of us," came a voice from next to him as he finally caught a view out one of the windows. He turned to see the stunningly lovely Lorraina, still naked, as she grabbed his arm and pressed against him. Together, they turned to look out the window. And what a scene it was.

Larry had completely forgotten about HER...but apparently Dracula's acumen was as keen as ever. As always, he'd prepared for every eventuality...made sure every monster was invited, and every monster was taken care of properly.

Standing some twenty yards from Kong was his "date", the only woman who could accommodate his frigate-sized chubby. She smiled lewdly at him, dropping her flimsy one-piece dress to the ground at her feet, swaying her hips suggestively and turning around to then wiggle her ass at him. The poor Kong drooled on himself, pounding on his chest and hopping up and down, trampling several acres of trees in the process. The woman, almost as tall as Kong himself, blew the big ape a kiss and said in a husky voice, "You hold that thought, big boy...I've got some nasty business I have to take care of. It'll only take a second...then we can get it on, you big hunk of hairy hardness, you."