Dracula's Halloween Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman reached down between her legs and grabbed the end of something that she had obviously shoved up inside her huge pussy. The object came out with a loud "pop". The object moved, or rather squirmed. It was a tiny man - or actually, a normal sized human. His naked body was covered in the giant woman's sticky pussy juices. He shook his proportionately tiny fists indignantly at the woman as she brought him up even with her face.

"Now," she said to him, "you tiny, insignificant, philandering creep, I'm going to let you go to find some other bitch to cheat on me with. I don't care anymore. I've found a REAL man." She indicated Kong, who once again hopped and jibbered happily. "Just look at that cock of his. Yummy, isn't it? And look at your microscopic little pencil dick. Even when I was normal size, your dick couldn't fill my ear canal. You're a pathetic little worm. Now, go find some tiny little woman who can be pleased with your tiny little worm of a dick." She laughed and tossed the man aside like a used condom. He sailed dozens of yard, then plummeted downward, through thick trees, bouncing from branch to painful branch, finally landing with a thud and a loud "Ooooph!" to the snow-sprinkled earth below. Once again, he shook his fists in rage, but seeing he was being ignored, he turned and began his long trek down the mountain, grumbling and shaking dripping gobs of sticky cum off his completely drenched body.

Behind him, Kong was putting his clumsy moves on the giant woman, dancing and cavorting in an ancient ape mating ritual. With her hands on her hips, the woman sighed and said, "Okay, big boy, stop the dancing around. You don't need that shit to impress me. Just get that scrumptious cock over here and fuck me 'til I split in half."

Kong leaped at her. His enormous cock was inside her before they both hit the ground. He fucked her like the most enormous bunny rabbit in existence. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her tongue fell out of her mouth. "Oh, yeah, big boy....give it to mama!" she shouted. Kong just "Ook"d and fucked. It was all he knew...but it was enough for her.

Inside the castle, the partiers were cheering and hooting, watching Kong give it his best. Giantess and ape rolled around the mountain, flattening trees and fucking their brains out. It renewed the lusts of the partiers and they too returned to enthusiastic fornication, regardless of lack of sleep. And Dracula's Halloween orgy continued as if it had never stopped.

Beside Larry, Lorraina asked, "Who is that woman out there...the one with Kong?"

Larry smiled and replied, "That, my sweet, is the Fifty Foot Woman. And I'll tell you all about her after I've shown you how well I can make love in my human form. C'mon, sweet thing....make me howl like a wolf."

"You bet, handsome...I mean, 'sir,'" she winked, "make me scream and scream again."

And with that, Dracula's party continued. Dr. Jekyll, not approving of his current wimpy form, once again sipped his miraculous concoction and became the kinky Mr. Hyde. As the servants bustled about refilling the many empty punch bowls, he followed them, slinking from bowl to bowl anointing each with his potent brew. He smiled inwardly at the fun which was no doubt about to begin anew.

The last thing Mr. Hyde saw before hooking up with his horny ghoul friend once again, was his longtime pal, Frankenstein, grinning from ear to ear. His intensely horny Bride had grabbed hold of his thick monster's cock and led him by it to one of the few unoccupied sofas in the ballroom...whereupon she immediately shoved him back onto it and again jumped on top of him, this time mounting that thick, pulsating shaft with gluttonous glee. As he reached up to grab his bride's bouncing boobs, Franky once again waxed eloquent. Fondling tits and being soundly humped, he nearly drooled as he grinned and said, "Pussy....Gooooooood!" And, oh how his neck bolts were sparking away!

End

"Dracula's Halloween Orgy" copyright Bacomicfan/mike, October, 2002