Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The immediate shift in his appearance startled her and she almost dropped the tray.

One instant he looked deathly ill, the next he was fairly radiant, almost glowing, slowly his eyes opened, they looked they looked...yellow, like an animals eyes, then the light shifted and she could see his eyes were dark brown. Shaking herself she stepped to him "Your drink sir."

Michael smiled at the Stew and took the drink, downing it in one deep chug, "another please," he said, not trusting his voice to say anything else.

............

It started as a low rumble, building to a raucous scream and then surpassing that, the roar echoed through the cavern that held the ancient underground lake, the water boiled from the shear magnitude of volume, the ancient caverns walls vibrated like tuning forks, anyone hearing it before their ear drums burst would have known the sound of pure animalistic joy, the birth welcome of evolution.

Ian was roused from his bed and sat stunned as the earthquake traveled through Nogardshire Castle. Never in 1100 years had an earthquake taken place in this region of the world. Ian smiled and turned to Millie, taking her in his arms and reveling in her body, the first trial was complete.

.........

HEADLINE: "Virgin Atlantic personnel reported that a passenger died on a flight from NY to London today, sources say the individual, who's identity is being kept confidential until family members can be notified, apparently passed on in her sleep during the flight. No autopsy is planned."

*

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any and all comments.

12