Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 25

Story Info
Novel length story following the adventures of Michael Dane.
5.6k words
4.69
20.9k
7

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

Nicholas watched from the top of the cliff.

The moon was just starting to rise beyond the distant horizon. The gentle wind that blew up and over the edge of the escarpment had the hem of the long cloak that he wore dancing at his feet.

He watched the bonfire being lit, watched as people moved off, heard the lilting sounds of ancient songs being played, their notes and melodies drifting on the breeze.

"Enjoy the evening Ian, enjoy these last few breaths of your life. Tomorrow you shall meet oblivion, you and everyone you care about."

His venom filled words were lost in the face of gust of wind as he turned and strode away from the edge. His heart burning for the hunt, for the kill, for his... ascension.

............

Michael, Valerie and Tera walked through the maze.

In the diffuse light of the full moon it took on a shadowy countenance, as if the air had been given form and weight as opposed to well-manicured hedges that defined the edges of their path.

"I had hoped to see this in the daylight," Michael chuckled as he followed Valerie with Tera behind him.

"Oh we will, I just thought it would be nice to take a stroll through in the evening."

Michael and Tera both noticed the chuckle in her voice as she said it, expertly navigating the twists and turns.

Rounding a final bend they found the center of the maze.

Numerous exits opened onto this central point of the maze. It was a large circle about 50ft across. The grass was soft and spongy under foot as Michael walked closer to the center.

Wrought iron torches arranged around the perimeter gave off a warm flickering light. Shadows danced across the grass leading to very center of the circle.

Michael's hand reached out, fingertips caressing the ancient stone edge of a large well top. Thick oak timbers framed the pulleys supports. He walked around its circumference, his hand never breaking contact with the stone. It felt ancient, powerful. It was as if this spot held some kind of energy that was at the same time frighteningly familiar, and as alien as he could imagine.

"The well was where the castle started."

Valerie's voice had a weighted tone. It was as if her voice was merely an ancient echo, recalled to this moment as they stood by the well.

"The castle grew up around the well. It dates from Roman times. When Ian's forebears found the well they thought it to be a good omen. Considering the plateaus defensive nature, having abundant water already here sealed the deal."

"I grew up playing around this well, the maze, the castle. It is, and always will be, my home. I have many fond memories wrapped around and within this place.

"I would like to add some new ones."

Her last statement hung in the air. Her tone had turned husky at the last. Both Valerie and Michael turned towards her.

"I love you both, I want you both, I need you both," Valerie said as she walked slowly towards them.

Firelight glittered off her auburn hair, giving it the look of liquid fire. The fire was not contained simply in her hair. Her eyes blazed with a passionate need that matched and eclipsed that which danced in her flowing tresses. Michael stood, transfixed, as she moved towards them. In that moment all of his questions, all of his concerns, everything that had been weighing on his soul regarding the three of them and making a life together, vanished.

"I love you."

Tera's warm breath caressed the flesh at his neck as she whispered this close to his ear.

"I want you."

Just the hint of the softness of her lips near his ear lobe as her hands slid around his waist.

"I need you."

Tera said this as she kissed his neck. Grabbing the hem of his shirt, she dragged it slowly up his torso, and over his head.

Valerie's hands went to his chest. Her fingertips flexing, he felt the bite of her nails felt on his muscles.

"I love Tera."

Valerie whispered before her lips found his, their soft warmth caressing him.

"I want Valerie."

Tera said as her hands slipped from behind him to entwine with Valerie's where they lay on his chest.

"I need Tera."

Valerie's voice was ragged as her tongue traced a warm wet line from his collarbone to his chin.

Michael's hands moved to Valerie. Sliding over her belly, up to her shoulders, where his fingers entwined with the smooth silk of her hair. His eyes burned as he looked at her.

In one motion he pulled her to him and roughly ripped open her shirt, its buttons falling to the cool grass at their feet.

He felt Tera's hands flex, holding Valerie's to his chest as their flesh met. His lips moved to hers their tongues battling in a dance filled with need and desire.

In this moment, here with them, in this place he felt complete. He felt whole in a way he had never imagined possible.

Tera's hands uncurled from Valerie's, moving down Michael's chest, feeling the hard edges of his muscles, appreciating the tone and feel and mass of him.

Her hands went to his waist, her lips on his neck. She tasted him, tasted the salt, the heat, the need in him as her hands undid the buttons of his jeans one by one.

Michael groaned into Valerie's mouth at the feel of Tera's lips on him, the heat of her hands at his waist.

His own hands released the tattered remnants of Tera's shirt. Michael's palms moved over her skin, his palms coming to rest on her full breasts still encased in black silk.

He had neither the time nor inclination to figure out the clasp.

Michael's fingertips slid underneath the top of her bra. With a quick downward push he released her full firm tits, the bra now holding them up a bit higher than normal but this worked for what Michael had in mind.

His lips left Valerie's and she gave a slight moan of protest that was immediately replaced by a louder moan of pleasure as his hands curled around her breasts, his lips and teeth finding her nipple. His fingertips dug into the soft flesh of her as his tongue explored the rough taut tip.

Tera and Valerie's eyes met as Michael bent down to Valerie's charms. They shared a look of passion and need and understanding before Valerie's eyes fluttered closed from Michael's teeth twisting the tender tip of her nipple.

Tera's hands flattened and slid into Michael's jeans along his hips. As they moved down so did his jeans. Soon the jeans were lying at his feet.

Tera slid her body down Michaels. Her hands moving over his firm thighs, flexing calves. Kneeling behind him she slipped off his shoes and pulled his jeans away. She kissed the back of his thighs, his tight muscled ass. Dragged her tongue from his lower back up to his shoulder blades as she stood again.

Michael felt Tera's hands on him, felt his jeans slip down, his hardness spring forth from those tight confines. Tera's lips and tongue on his back elicited a long moan from deep in his chest as their passing marked her rise from his feet. The rough wool of her shirt, dragging across his back as she stood, provided a unique and erotic tactile balance to Valerie's warm exposed body before him.

Releasing Valerie's nipple his lips once again came to hers. It was a fast frantic kiss that left them both panting as he turned towards Tera.

His eyes softened as they met Tera's. Where Valerie burned for him and his touch, Tera smoldered.

Michael's hand went her waist. Sliding underneath her shirt he flattened his hands, fingers splayed, ensuring the most amount of contact. His motions were slow, deliberate.

Tera's head fell to Michael's shoulder as his hands moved over her. His touch gentle as he moved over her back, across her shoulders, slowly lifting the back of her shirt.

He moved away from her just an inch. The front of her shirt followed the slow rise of his hands on her back. As the shirt slid up, exposing her warm skin to the cool night air Michael's body immediately covered every inch that was exposed. His body reconnected with hers, like a sinuous wave that curled up her body from belly to breast as it was revealed from the shirts passing.

She felt the connection of it, felt the warmth and rightness of Michael's body touching hers.

Tera closed her eyes as Michael pulled her shirt over her head. His chest melding to hers his hands traveling back down, the gentle gripping motion of his hands and palms feeling like a massage as they moved to her lower back and, without pause, slid into her slacks, his hands gripping her ass cheeks as his tongue played gently over her lips.

Valerie's hands were not idle.

One of her hands slid between her lovers, feeling both of their heartbeats as it came to rest between Tera's small firm breasts and Michaels sternum.

Her other hand slipped to Tera's waist. Michael felt where she was going and pulled away from Tera for a moment as Valerie's fingers slipped the button and lowered Tera's zipper.

Her fingertips grazed the soft flesh above Tera's sex as Michael's hands, from behind, lowered Tera's pants.

Valerie and Tera again shared a look as once again Michael knelt, this time slipping down Tera's body as he removed her pants. Both women had wanton smiles on their faces.

Tera found Valerie's almost predatory, the kind you would imagine a wolf would have coming across a lone deer in a shadowed glade.

The smile Valerie saw on her lovers face was almost spiritual. As if she were for the first time experiencing a level of joy and passion that was here to fore unknown to her experience.

Both of their appraisals were accurate.

As Michael knelt before Tera, his hands deftly removing her boots and pants.

He was face to face with her center, and could not resist lingering for a moment.

His lips gently caressed the soft skin just above her sex, sending a tremor through her body. He coiled his arms around her thighs, steadying her and pulling her closer. His tongue danced over her flesh, tasting her. She moaned as her fingers wrapped in his hair pulling him closer.

With a gentle kiss just above her clit he turned to find Valerie still standing behind him.

His hands went up, in one deft motion he slipped the long skirt from her hips. It fell down her pale white thighs.

He was now eye level with her auburn mound. In the constantly moving light of the torches the shifting shadows would provide quick glimpses.

The supple curve of her knee

Moisture was sparkling on the red hued hairs between her legs.

The ripple of pleasure that passed over her stomach as he moved closer to her.

The scent of her, driving his passion even higher.

With a need he had never known his hands slid up her body, he pulled her down to him.

Michael could feel the hot flesh of Tera's chest as she dropped and molded herself to his back. Her nipples were hard points of desire making the heat of her body seem cold in comparison.

Valerie's eyes found his, and then shifted, he knew she was looking at Tera.

He shifted his position, coming to his knees with his women on either side, their eyes burning with need.

Michael looked at them both, regarding them with a detached awareness. They were so different, but yet so complimentary. They both filled voids within his soul, which he had never known existed.

Kneeling there with them, laid bare before them, he knew with a frightening surety that his heart and soul belonged to both of them. All of their souls would now and forever more be entwined as one.

They were all touching, knees touched knees, shoulders touch shoulders, hearts touched hearts and need touched need.

In a voice laden with emotion, Michael began to speak as his hands found one of theirs.

"I have known great love.

"I have known great loss.

"I never knew what it was to be so utterly complete."

Turning his eyes to Valerie he regarded her for a long moment. Her pale skin glowed in the moonlight. Her eyes danced with passion. His heart beat faster simply looking at her.

"Valerie, from the moment I saw you, hell from the moment I heard your voice for the first time, I knew that there was something special, unique about you.

"I love you in a way that is unique unto you. You give me your love easily, and in doing so you allow me to provide my love to you easily in return. The love I have for you and receive from you is like a comforting blanket that keeps my heart and soul safe no matter what the world may throw our way."

Michael's eyes slipped from Valerie's. They shifted to Tera's warm gaze; she looked on him with utter trust and love.

"Tera, my warrior. Within you I found a love so unexpected that it took me some time to come to grips with how I feel for you. Your love is a closely guarded thing, as if it has been waiting, waiting for someone worthy of it, for someone who would care and guard it as you have. I am overwhelmed, honored, so very, very lucky that you have chosen me as its keeper.

"I love you, Tera, for your strength, your wisdom, and your wicked right hook. But most of all I love you for the ease with which you give me your love. I will spend my life protecting your love and making sure that you always, always know that it is returned tenfold."

All three of them were crying, all three of them understanding that here, within this shadowed ancient circle they were creating something, something that would last beyond this moment, and the next, something that would stretch out across time providing more than any of them had ever dared hope for.

Michael's hand disengaged from Valerie's coming up to her face. His thumb brushing lightly against her cheek wiping away a tear as it slipped from her eye. His fingers curled in her hair gently as their eyes met again.

"Valerie," he began his voice thick, laden with desire. His fingers twisting just a bit deeper into her hair.

"My want of you is boundless. I look at you and I see a woman who has but one equal.

"I see a woman that I want to posses, body mind and soul.

"I feel a raging passion so overwhelming that no matter how long we share the path, no matter how many times I find myself within your arms. It will never be enough to satiate my burning need for you to be... mine."

Michael's eyes burned into her as the last huskily whispered word left his lips.

Valerie's eyes closed, her body trembling as she felt the truth of his need at her very core.

Pulling his gaze from Valerie, Michael's eyes fell. He looked at the points where their bodies met, the variations of light and shadow that played across the junctures of contact. In this light, in this moment, their bodies seemed amorphous, as if they were more one being than three.

His eyes moved up across Tera's mocha colored skin. He saw the sheen across her belly as the muscles rippled seemingly from the passing of his gaze. Her chest rose and fell with a fast cadence. She was breathing heavily, her desire and love for him taking physical form. Her eyes were deep wells of emotion, love, want, need, swirling within them.

He smiled and gripped her hand in his more firmly as he began to speak.

"And you, Tara, you are the equal to Valerie.

"My want of you is no less powerful. The depth of which, I can find no end.

"You, my Valkyrie, fire my want to be possessed... to give myself over evenly, and equally. To become simply lost in my want. To float there, explore the depths of it. My want for you is an endless ache, an endless quest to have all of you, to find all of you, to know all of you."

The tears that would not stop falling from his eyes blurred Michael's vision. Never had he felt so open, so safe, so accepted, so loved.

Both Valerie and Tera moved closer to him, wrapping their arms around him. Kneeling there on the grass next to the ancient stones of the well that had born silent testament to so much down through the ages the three of them came closer became more.

Their cheeks met as they sat there, tears mingled, breaths synchronized. Without pulling away Michael began again. His voice taking on a low powerful tone.

"I need you both the same.

"I need you as I need the sun, as I need air.

"My need for you is... overwhelming at times. I know that what we are starting here is not normal. There are no rules for it. But my need for the both of you will not be denied.

"I love you both without reservation.

"I want you both with a passion so vast that it's edges lie beyond the horizon of my comprehension.

"I need you both with everything that I am.

"And I am so much more than I ever thought possible, when I am with the two of you.

"I ask you to be my partners, my friends, my lovers and my wives.

"I ask that you simply be mine, and allow me to be yours... always."

Michael took a breath.

He felt them now more than he saw them. His emotions had overridden all of his senses. He knelt there naked in the moonlight with the two most amazing, most important people in his life.

There was a tension surrounding them. An energetic vibration, as if a circuit had been opened and now the entire universe was pausing to see if that circuit would completed.

Tera moved her hand to his face, cupping his wet, fevered cheek. She smiled a small contented smile that reduced the building tension he felt.

"Michael, there is no one I would more gladly or gratefully give my heart and soul to than you," pausing she looked over to Valerie, placing her hand gently on the other woman's cheek. "Or you," she said to Valerie with warm comforting grin.

"You are both my heart and soul, I want nothing more than to be yours, and have you both as mine... always."

Michael closed the inches that separated them as his lips found hers.

They were warm, salty... welcoming. It was a coming home, made manifest with that kiss.

Valerie's hand slid to Michael's neck, her other going to Tera's.

"I never knew love could be so... expansive, so allowing, so... comforting, so... right."

"Tera, Michael... you two are my world. You are my sunrise and sunset. I never want to see another day dawn where either of you are not at my side, in my arms or wrapped around my soul. I want nothing more than to be yours and have you both as mine... always."

The world seemed to expand, to take a breath, as Valerie's last word faded on the wind.

The three of them stayed there curled in each other's arms.

There were no more words to be said.

Their hearts had been freely given.

Their souls had been freely shared.

Their bodies slid together, as the last piece of an eternal puzzle fell into place.

Michael's lips came to Valerie's in a hungry union. Lips and tongues moved together, fighting for supremacy.

Tera slipped between them, her lips finding the tip of Michael's hardness wet, wanting.

Her lips slipped over the head, her tongue swirling his salty precum and curling it back to her throat. She moaned at the heady taste of him as her hand slid to his shaft, mimicking the motions of her mouth.

She loved the taste of him, the feel of him. The flavor of his skin and seed and utter maleness brought a small tremble to her as pent up need and desire for him was released.

Michael's hands slid down Valerie's body. Their tongues continued to duel, neither willing to give ground to the other.

His fingers found her center. She was wet and open, her nectar flowed from her, coating her thighs with the evidence of her need.

Michael slipped two fingers within her in one long forceful thrust. She moaned and released his lips at the force of his penetration. She gasped as he began strong purposeful motions within her. Her lips bit into his shoulder as her passion built.

"You're mine," he growled into her ear as his thumb moved roughly over her sensitive clit.

"Body mind and soul Valerie, your mine and I'm yours."

His voice, hot and needful so close to her ear pushed her over the edge. She fell willingly into her orgasm. It washed over her, lighting up her body, she had no idea, no concept it could be like this. Her body quivered and shook as he continued to finger her, continued to take her. His body moved next to hers, she heard him moan and felt his head slide to her shoulder.

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers
12