Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes roamed down his body. She found his hard cock deep in Tera's throat.

The look of ecstasy in Tera's eyes reflected Valerie's ecstasy at having Michael here with them. To consummate what they had begun here in this place, in this moment was a gift she would always cherish.

Michael's fingers stopped within her. He held them deep within her grasping pussy. He was becoming overwhelmed by Tera's ministrations.

Valerie's hand went to Tera. She was laid out between them. Valerie could see the light sheen of sweat glistening across her back as her head bobbed over Michael's hardness.

Valerie slipped her hand between Tera's tight cheeks. Tera spread her legs wider at the touch.

Tera's pussy was soaked, much like her own as Valerie slid a finger within her warm clinging depths.

Tera moaned around Michael's dick and took all of him into her throat as Valerie began to slowly finger fuck her.

Michael's fingers slipped from within Valerie but lingered on her.

He cupped her sex, fingers moving, exploring, spreading and opening her.

Valerie slid the tip of one finger into Tera's tight upturned ass.

Tera hunched back, hungry for the contact, hungry for a release.

Michael's breath was coming in ragged gasps against Valerie's shoulder; she could sense he was close.

Valerie slid away from him, her lips coming to rest against Tera's where they met Michael's cock.

Tera smiled and slipped him from her mouth; guiding his hardness to her wife's waiting lips.

Valerie's eyes closed as the tip of him slipped between her lips. His taste was strong, masculine... perfect.

Her fingers moved faster within Tera as Valerie bathed Michael's cock with her tongue, spreading his seeping essence around and then pausing to kiss Tera deeply, sharing her bounty.

Michael looked down at the scene before him.

Valerie and Tera were taking turns working on him. He could tell the difference immediately as they changed.

Tera was strong, self-assured in how she did this, he could feel her strength, her desire to please as well as her own desires that she satiated by performing the act.

Her hands were gentle but firm on him. He moaned as her hand moved lower, cupping his balls, kneading them gently. She looked up at him for a moment; her eyes burning as Valerie released him from her lips and placed him back in Tera's mouth. Tera's eyes fell and closed as she took him again, her tongue teasing the slit as her fingers massaged him.

Valerie's fingers arched between Tera's legs. He watched as Valerie moved within her tight depths. The motions were delicate, teasing, wanting only to heighten the passion, prolong the joy the other woman felt.

Michael's hands moved down along Valerie's flanks, he gave her a gentle slap on the ass and she looked up at him surprised for a moment then a hungry smile spread across her lips as she splayed her legs for him.

His fingers slid within her again. She moaned and took his cock from Tera.

Valerie was more urgent and insistent than Tera.

She suckled hard on him, using only her lips and tongue and throat, her hand was curled around his thigh, pulling him deeper and deeper with every thrust.

He was approaching the point of no return. His stifled groan was heard, and understood by the women.

As Michael's fingers picked up speed within Valerie, so to did Valerie's fingers pick up speed in both of Tera's warm holes.

The three of them rushed towards their first shared orgasm.

The three of them lost themselves in that rush.

The three of them became one within it.

Michael's body tensed as Valerie's lips' suctioned onto the tip of him.

Tera felt his balls slide up, felt the veins distend.

Valerie pulled her mouth off of him just enough so that Tera's could join hers at the center of him.

He felt both tongues swirl

Felt Tera's gentle touch pumping him, urging him on.

Felt Valerie's pussy contract around his fingers as his orgasm over came him.

Rope after rope of his hot seed surged forth to their waiting lips.

Tera and Valerie both came as the first of his warm offering issued forth and landed on their lips and tongues.

They sucked and licked and writhed as their own orgasms were pushed higher and higher by his.

As the last of his spend drooled out from his hardness he bent and pulled both women up to their knees.

He kissed them both, first Valerie then Tera then back again. They shared his taste, their essence.

They reveled in the beginning of their union.

Michael pulled Tera close, he kissed her neck, his tongue tracing a line from her ear down to her nipple as he sucked it into his mouth.

Valerie's lips found Tera's. They kissed deeply, sharing once again Michael's quintessence; reveling in the wanton rightness they found themselves engulfed by.

Michael gently pushed Tera to the ground. Kissing his way from her tits down across her firm belly and finally coming to rest between her legs. His lips and tongue went to work. With shaking fingers he spread her open, slipped his tongue with her, tasted her, letting loose a long satisfied sigh of relief, like a man dying of thirst who finds an oasis in the middle of a dessert.

Another orgasm washed over Tera as Michaels tongue slipped within her. Tera pulled on Valerie, practically dragging her from beside them to straddle her face.

Valerie looked down at Tera who had a feral look in her eye as she slid her tongue into Valerie's weeping pussy, matching Michaels pace within her own.

Michael looked up.

Valerie was straddling Tera's face. She was facing away from him.

In the flickering torchlight he saw the ivory expanse of her back. The full lushness of her hips. The point where Tera's tongue entered her.

Michael moaned as he watched them. His lips clamping down on Tera's clit hard. Her yell was muffled as Valerie hips clamped down on her face, an orgasm washing over her.

Michaels tongue swirled over her clit. His lips held her clit taught, pulled away from her body giving his tongue more surface area to cover.

Her thighs clamped down around his ears. All he could hear was his own heartbeat as the massive orgasm caused Tera to seize around him.

Valerie felt Tera tense as she orgasmed, her lovers tongue slipping deep within her, Tera's arms wrapping Valerie's thighs in an iron grip. The combination pushed Valerie to another orgasm of her own.

As soon as Tera relaxed her grip on his head, Michael moved up her body in one smooth motion.

One instant he had been between her legs, the next his hard cock was sliding slowly into her in one long agonizing thrust.

She moaned into Valerie's pussy as Michael's dick bottomed out within her. She had never felt so full, so complete, so utterly content.

Michael shifted his weight, rotating his hips slightly as he pulled out of her. The muscles of her pussy contracting around him as he did so.

He set up a slow steady rhythm. One hand coming over Valerie's shoulder, twisting her nipple as he drove smoothly, relentlessly in and out of Tera.

Valerie stood and turned, her juices dripping from between her legs. She knelt next to Michael and Tera. Her hands went to both of them, exploring the junction where the two of them became one. She caressed Tera's clit, causing another orgasm to crash over her lover.

Her lips went to Michaels where they locked in a sensuous kiss. It was long, deep, sultry. The kind of kiss that curls your toes and makes your heart beat double.

When the kiss broke she moved down to Tera and shared the same kiss with her.

As Valerie's hands roamed over them Michael bent down and kissed Tera. It was a light gentle kiss that had their lips brushing over and over, the connection taking hold and then slipping away only to be found once again.

"You feel so good inside me, Michael," Tera whispered as her arms came around his broad shoulders, pulling him closer.

"I love you, Tera, with all my heart and soul. I never knew, I never thought... ah... cum for me, lover."

Michaels whispered words and his insistent thrusting did the job, she fell over the edge, the ecstasy taking her as her body shook. The low deep moan that issued forth from her was one of both pleasure and release. She had, finally, found the one she had waited for.

Tera quaked beneath him as the tremors and after shocks of her orgasm played out. He lifted from her, looking down on her he became lost in her happy satiated eyes for a moment, and then turned to Valerie who was smiling beside him.

He grabbed her and pulled her to him, they shared a quick deep kiss full of need and pent up desire.

Turning her around he placed her on her knees over Tera. He watched as Valerie lowered her head, kissing their lover tenderly.

Michael slipped into her pussy in one fast thrust. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. He could feel the head of his cock bump into her cervix as he filled her.

She half moaned half screamed as he entered her.

Tera's arm came up, holding Valerie around her waist, keeping her in place, keeping her up. Tera's other hand slid down. Now she too found the junction of her lovers. Her fingers pinching Valerie's clit hard as Michael set up a fast pace. With each thrust he would pull all the way out so that only the head of him still remained within her, and then he would fill her again, pulling her back onto his hardness, impaling her on him.

He rode her hard as Tera kissed her, held her, toyed with her.

Finally he felt the pressure build, felt himself expand within her.

His thrusting became rampant. He was rutting, marking his territory, making her... his.

Valerie dangled on the edge of the abyss, held there by Michaels pounding member and her lover's strong arms.

With a bellow Michael slammed into her one last time, his cock expanding yet again as he came. He filled her tight passage with his seed; this pushed Valerie over the edge as she succumbed to her orgasm. She let it take her where it will, she was powerless in the face of his love, his passion, his need for her.

Michael held within her for a long time, his cock pulsing in time with her heart beat.

Finally, Tera slid from underneath Valerie, gently settling her on the grass.

Michael pulled from within her warm clasping depths

Tera took his semi-hard cock in her mouth, the heat of her on him causing him to groan in pleasure. She cleaned his and Valerie's spend from his member and then straddle the prone form of her lover, her pussy resting on Valerie's warm upturned ass as she looked into Michael's eyes.

"I love you."

She said it as she kissed him, the touch of her lips was gentle, her tongue moving softly over his lips and teeth and tongue. She shared their combined flavor with him, as she held him close.

The three lovers lay there, entwined on the soft cool grass by the ancient well.

Stars moved overhead, the moon maintained its course.

But for the three of them everything had changed.

Everything was now viewed through three sets of eyes

The three people who lay contentedly within each other's arms were now more than they ever dreamed possible. And, at least for this brief moment, this clear night under the stars and the moons glow; all any of them needed, was this simple and complex connection with those who were, finally, their mates.

*

Edited By TeNderLoin

12