Dragon Clans Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slipped to his face.

'Was his jaw line harder now, more defined? Did his eyes always have those golden flecks that danced in the light, can he possibly be mine.'

Her thoughts raced in that instant. Tera only knew the true answer to the last of her questions, the only one of them that really mattered.

Pulling him to her their lips met in a heated union. Michael was startled, the shift from perceived threat to intense passion left him switching gears for a moment while Tera was already redlining and about shift to the next gear.

Tera's hands moved between them, her hands curling into his jeans just above his rapidly swelling cock. With one quick powerful movement she pulled, two buttons losing their battle with the physics of force and tension, clattered to the wood floor below. Tera's hands loosed the now ruined waist of his jeans and claimed their prize, wrapping around his hardening member as her tongue dueled with his.

"You're okay? No one hurt you?" Michael gasped as he broke their heated kiss, his fingers grasping the front of her shirt at the neck and in a swift move tearing it down the middle.

"I'm fine, better than fine, you love me Michael, I knew it before, now I feel it and it's....amazing, wonderful. Take me, god Michael take me." Tera's husky whisper inflamed Michael and as she pulled his shirt off he moved her back toward the bed as his hands slid her running shorts down and over her hips.

Tera moaned into his mouth as his hand found her center, two long fingers slipping easily into her pussy. A cry of need escaped between their lips as her thighs hit the edge of the bed.

With a firm but gentle shove Michael pushed Tera down on her back. Pulling her legs straight up he slid the remains of her shorts off. His lips and tongue found her calve. She tasted of salt and honey, her flavor pushed his ardor higher as her questing fingers found the tip of him. She was pulling him forward, needing to feel him inside her, to be joined with her physically as she was now and forever would be joined with his heart and soul.

Michael let out a long moan as Tera guided his throbbing maleness to the entrance of her pussy. She did not immediately place him within her. She lingered with him there a moment, playing the hard but spongy head of him over her lips, in tight circles around her clit. A small orgasm washed over her at the sensation and then she was simply taken by him, no longer capable of conscious action, only able to simply be and feel and experience the glorious connection.

Michael slid within her in one long stroke. Seating himself within her depths he paused, the sensitive nexus of him nestled under her cervix. Her muscles rippled around him, causing him to throb and grow harder, though how he had no idea.

As if in slow motion he pulled from her, feeling every millimeter of the passage as if it took an age, as if he could become lost in any of them but still amazed by the heightening of experience held within the next.

When only head of him remained within her he paused once more, reveling in the simple act of taking the moment, of taking her, of what was to come.

His thrusts were hard and needy. Full deep strokes that claimed her as his, eliciting a string of endless moans from both of them that grew in volume and power.

"Fuck me Michael, take me, fill me...." Tera moaned as his movements became more frantic, his need now overwhelming.

His teeth bit into her calve as his long fingers encircled her ankles above his head.

"Oh God!!!!" Tera yelled as this last tactile claiming of her pushed her over the edge into an orgasm unrivaled in her experience.

Tera's clutching spasming cunt pushed Michael over the edge as well. With a deep wailing cry and one final thrust that buried him within her they joined there in that moment of bliss. Her grasping muscles pulling forth his orgasm, his throbbing heat, so deep within her, feeding and fanning the flames of her own release.

The volume of his spend was enormous, quickly flooding Tera's quivering channel and spilling out of her at the point of their union. They clung to each other as they rode the waves of bliss. Tera's legs parting and Michael coming to rest on her chest. His lips and teeth finding her diamond hard nipples. Their breaths and heartbeats matching in ragged unison as they basked in the joy that can only be found in such joinings of body of mind of soul.

Winding her fingers into his hair as he lay upon her, Tera whispered..

"Tell me of Sasha Michael, introduce me to the other woman who lives in your heart."

Michael started at the mention of her name, but his tension quickly fled as all of the passion and love and need of his former love came to him.

"Sasha was..."

By the time Michael finished telling Tera about the first love of his life they were both weeping silent tears. Michael, overwhelmed by vocalizing the story of her. Tera honored to be counted in such company.

"I love you." Tera said with a smile as they slowly sat up, the deep russet hews of dusk now enveloping the room.

Michael pulled her to him, chest to chest, warm skin on warm skin.

"I love you too Tera, always."

She touched his face as she smiled at his statement.

"We should get cleaned up for dinner." she said slipping from his arms and walking to the bathroom.

Michael watched her walk away, marveling once again at his fortune of finding such women as she and Valerie. ...

Valerie was the last one to show up for dinner.

Michael and Tera had sagged into their chairs, a happy satiated aura around them both as she came in.

Taking one look at her lovers Valerie's lips parted in large knowing smile.

"Hard day?" She asked, kissing first Michael then Tera. She was unable to banish the smile as she gently touched each of their faces before sitting down on the other side of Michael.

Michael and Tera simply smiled sheepishly as they all began to eat.

After dinner the three of them joined Nigel and Millie in the library. It was getting late, but Michael needed answers.

"It's been a whirlwind for all of us since Ian's death. I feel...a bit overwhelmed by the amount of responsibility that is now mine and I don't have a clue as to where to start."

Michael shifted on the couch between Valerie and Tera, his need to know about his role, his duties, what was expected of him, made him antsy. He was not one to go into any situation behind the curve.

"I really need a thorough outline of everything, who I can trust, who our allies are, who are the opposition, what resources do we have..." Michael's voice trailed off as he was a bit overwhelmed by the volume of things he didn't know.

Michael's tone calmed as he sat on the soft leather couch, Valerie and Tera snuggled within his outstretched arms.

"We have already started putting together information on all of those things and more. I know that this has all come at you rather fast. You don't have to worry Michael, we will make sure that by the time we land at our first destination you have all the information you need."

Millie was standing by one of the tall windows looking out into the night.

"I will put together a summary of the clan holdings and what oversight is required of them. I had planned on having it ready before we leave so you can review it on the flight."

Michael smiled at Millie before he answered.

"Thank you Millie, I appreciate you and Nigel both agreeing to stay. I don't know what I would do without either of you."

Valerie squeezed his thigh lightly. Looking down into her eyes he saw the fatigue there and knew it was time to head to bed.

"I will have something similar for you, outlining a brief history of the other clans, what their strengths and weakness are and their current status."

Nigel had moved over to Millie, his good arm gently wrapping around her waist.

"Excellent Nigel," Michael said as he stood walking over to the older man. Michael had been so caught up making his decision to take on the mantle of clan leader he had forgotten the wounds Nigel had taken.

Closing his eyes, Michael placed his hand on Nigel's shoulder.

Nigel felt a sense of vertigo and Millie stiffened ready to support him if he fell.

The moment passed quickly.

Michael gave Nigel's shoulder a small pat as he stepped back from him.

"You should feel much better in the morning."

Nigel had seen what Michael was capable of. He had no doubt that the cane and sling would not be needed with the coming of the dawn.

Offering a hand to his women he pulled them to their feet.

"I'll see you both in the morning." Michael said to Nigel and Millie over his shoulder as he guided Tera and Valerie upstairs.

Sleep did not find Michael as quickly as he hoped it would. The day had held revelations and they did not slip easily to the background to make way for rest.

Tera was spooned at his back, one leg over his, her arm draped across both he and Valerie.

Valerie lay in front of him, her warm body pushed back into his, his own arm over her, fingers intertwined with Tera's. They had both fallen asleep quickly leaving him to ponder thoughts that only come in the deep dark of night.

'How do I give the gift to my ladies?' Michael thought to Aoife.

'You already know young one, ask yourself the question and the answer will make itself known. It will be good practice for you to find this answer yourself.'

Aiofe's voice receded from his mind almost as quickly as it had come.

Thinking for a moment Michael addressed the question to himself and was surprised when the answer simply popped into his head. It did not present itself as a new thought, more like something that had been merely forgotten and then remembered.

'That seems easy,' Michael thought as he pulled Valerie a bit closer, tightened his grip on Tera's hand. Knowing what making Tera and Valerie truly his would entail finally flipped the switch in his head. Sleep wrapped him in it's gentle embrace. ...

Valerie watched Michael out of the corner of her eye as he relished the drive back to Oxford.

The previous evening had been a quiet thing. A simple dinner with Millie and Nigel followed, a brief meeting where Michael had asked for more information about his new responsibilities and an easy fall into sleep.

Now, with the cool wind blowing her hair as Michael steered the car down the winding two lane road, she had a chance to simply relax and take comfort in this rare moment of peace in what had been a hectic and heartbreaking week.

At Michael's urging, they had opted for the back roads instead of the highway. With all of the travel that was starting tomorrow she could not fault him for taking an extra hour to enjoy the ride.

She had made all the necessary appointments for both of them yesterday. He only had one around noon, she had six, the first starting in just over a half an hour.

The Dean had not been pleased that Michael and Valerie were taking an emergency sabbatical. She was just about to quit yesterday over the phone but Millie took the handset from her, had a short but heated conversation with the Dean and then handed it back.

Whatever Millie had said did the trick, there were no more issues about them leaving. Everyone was overtly helpful with whatever she needed.

As they pulled into the faculty parking lot and Michael raised the top she was still overwhelmed that he was hers.

For so long she had wondered when...or if...she would find the one. Now she had so much more. Not only was he hers, she also had been gifted a sister, a wife, a lover and best friend in Tera. She wondered if anyone could possibly be as lucky. As the thought drifted through her mind its twin and opposite made itself known as well. Could anyone understand or endure the pain she had been through, and the possible pain to come by feeling so completely and utterly mated to two other people.

Michael noticed her warring emotions as her bottom lip curled under her teeth.

His lips found her cheek, it seemed over warm to her wind chilled flesh and moved into his touch like a moth to a flame.

"I love you."

His statement immediately followed by a deep warm kiss that projected the range of emotions he felt for her.

"And I you." she said as the kiss broke with a smile.

"I'm going to go to my office, see if anything needs my attention, pull up my lesson plan for whomever they find to replace me."

Michael was disappointed that his teaching tenure was cut off at one week. But he knew there was nothing for it and held onto the hope that when things were back to normal he would have the chance again.

"I'll be in my office meeting with the Deans 'til about 2pm then we can go by my place and be off back to Nogardshire before dark."

Valerie watched as Michael walked off toward his office, enjoying the simple pleasure of watching his languid grace as he strode across the quad.

"Valerie."

The Dean of Students called and she was once again focused on the tasks of the day.

"Dean Carter, lets head to my office and get your quarterly reports sorted." Valerie said falling into step at the older mans side. She was ready to get this day over with, ready for whatever came next.

Michael sat behind his tidy desk and looked out the open window.

The building across the quad was over 500 years old. Built originally as a stable, it was now a science building. Numerous additions and changes had been made to it over the centuries. Conduit snaked up its sides like a roiling nest of snakes looking for a meal. Satellite dishes of all shapes and sizes broke the classic, elegant lines of the roof tiles. But still, the original beauty remained, timeless, lasting, grounded in the past yet still functional after five centuries. An architect could only hope for such things from the buildings he designed.

A few emails from students were quickly answered. Another, from his replacement requesting an outline of the courses was replied to. The few personal items, a picture of Sasha in the Porsche parked on the beach at sunrise. The artist commune design study from school. His grandfathers weathered drafting kit. All gently ensconced in one box. Michael sighed looking at the box, finding it troubling. It had after all only been a few weeks before that he was emptying these things out of another.

Locking his office Michael carried his things down to the car and placed them in the back seat. He wondered if what Valerie wanted to bring would fit.

'Probably should have borrowed the Range Rover.' Michael thought with a smile as he looked at his watch.

"Three hours....time enough." Michael said to the wind before getting in his car and heading over to his house.

The flat was just as he had left it but seemed different now. Looking around he remembered the happiness of buying things to occupy the space, how he looked forward to placing the bits and pieces within it that would make it a home, make it his.

For such a short time this place had a wealth of memories.

Allowing himself to release Sasha.

Finding and falling in love with Tera and Valerie.

The moments of quiet solitude watching the dark water pass under a clear moonless sky.

Now the place seemed empty. As if the hope of the place had been moved, shifted in whole to someplace else. Perhaps it was the castle. He was in love with it and the town. It felt like home in a way no other ever could. He had noticed on the drive that if he reached for it he could feel Nogardshire and its comforting embrace.

What Michael found interesting was that it did not elicit a longing to be there, or to get back to it. So often we are pulled toward a place to be able to access the comfort of it. In this case it was as if he took the place with him, manifest by his inherent ability to situate himself toward what was now his home.

Michael moved through the flat, gathering a few things into the box he had brought in. A few more pictures, his telephone book, the small sandstone lamp he had purchased on a trip to Dubai which a friend at the college had confirmed was actually about four thousand years old, just as the street vendor had said.

A small duffel bag was filled with his remaining clothes, an extra pair of shoes and the last few bits of him that remained in the flat.

Picking up the phone he dialed the number for the real estate agent who had helped him find the flat.

"Good morning Gladys, this is Michael Dane."

The conversation moved along quickly. Gladys would be able to have someone check on the flat while he was gone, would pick up the key he was to leave under the mat. One more thing crossed off the list.

Michael slung his fencing bag over his shoulder, picked up the duffel and box while taking one last look around the flat before stepping out the door into the quickly graying morning.

...

He had been lucky.

The team had just started their workout in the Salle and were more than happy to work him into their line.

It was a bit surreal being back in a Salle doing forms. The motions came easy enough, as they should considering how often he had done them over the years. There was a sense of peace in such things, letting your body simply do as it knows to, melding the physical with the mental in a way that brings a wonderful sense of peace and balance.

The workout had been strenuous but exhilirating.

Sparring with the young men and women, feeling the adrenaline rush of combat, the desire to win, to best them, to test and push himself. All of it he relished as he always had. He wondered at his ability to give this up for so long, and how quickly Tera could come up to a competitive level.

"Thank you very much, I really needed that."

Michael was talking to his last opponent. A young woman named Ashleigh who was in her third year and had been on the team for the past two.

"It was my pleasure Mr. Dane. It's not often we get to fence someone with your level of experience."

Ashleigh mused briefly on what it would be like to test his experience in other areas as she looked up at him with half hooded eyes.

"You're very good, you need to attack a bit stronger, when you come close inside you need to drop your left arm some to protect your ribs." Michael coached. While his hand traced down her ribs with a strong motion just to the side of her breast indicating her vulnerable spot.

"I need to go, thank you again for the match, have a wonderful day."

Michael's foil tip rose above his head and then fell to the side in a quick movement, saluting the young woman as he turned and walked to the men's locker room.

He left Ashleigh as he did so many women, with wonderful erotic thoughts dancing through their heads with him as the main event.

...

"You showered?"

Valerie asked, once again embraced by the warm leather cocoon of Michael's car.

"I finished up early and went over to the Salle. Got to work out with the team. It was a nice way to spend a few hours but put me a little behind. I didn't have a chance to dry my hair." Michael said giving her a lopsided grin.

Valerie's hand came to rest on his thigh. She enjoyed the feel of his muscles as they flexed ever so slightly as his foot raised and lowered on the accelerator. She watched the ever darkening sky through the windshield as they drove through town to her flat.

Valarie's day had gone much easier than she thought it would. Expecting to be held over in every one of her meetings the opposite turned out to be true. Each went smoothly with the various Deans and department heads already having completed most of what she wanted to review.

Aside from a few fires that had to be put out with visiting professors for the next term all of them had been gracious and helpful, very much out of character for people who were notoriously hard to deal with on the best of days. She would have to ask Millie just what she had said to the Dean yesterday.