Dragon Clans Bk. 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." Sin-Cho's hushed words pushed Katsimodo over the edge, he would never tire of her sweet voice saying those words as she fell into the abyss with him.

Their moans reached a crescendo as they both found their release. The water falling over their bodies as Katsimodo lowered them both to the floor keeping Sin-Cho wrapped in his protective embrace.

"I will always love you Sin, every moment of every day from now until the passing of the world you will be mine and I yours."

She cooed in response, looking into his eyes, finding the answers to all the mysteries of the universe in those dark pools.

They rose slowly, bodies quivering and unsteady from the power of their passion both spent and inflamed by their joining.

Katsimodo tenderly dried Sin-Cho, the soft cool cotton feeling good against her heated skin. She trembled slightly under his touch.

"What is it?" He could not keep the worried tone from his voice.

"I worry about what is to come, that we could fail."

Katsimodo pulled her into his arms again. He could sense her fear, knew it for what it was because it was mirrored in his own soul.

"We can only control this moment Sin, we can only live it to its fullest. Will tomorrow bring something different, of course, but I will be there with you my love, and together I can see nothing that could part us or cause harm to those we love and protect."

She held him tightly, hoping that he was right.

But she had seen Lo-Chan's vengeance up close, felt the burning heat of his rage.

She could not quell the growing ember of doubt that lived within her heart that nothing or no one could truly stand in its presence...and survive.

-vVv-

Night had fallen, but from the depths of the cave Michael had no idea that the day had slipped away.

The path was easy to follow, the cavern had maintained its height as it wound its way into the cliff face.

The sea was his constant companion. It made the journey along with him. Always at his left it was somewhat comforting as he walked blindly on in the dark, hearing the gentle echo it made as the water continued its endless siege on the rock.

The darkness did not hamper Michael's progress. As he moved deeper into the earth he felt closer and closer to his goal. He was being pulled by an ancient need, the need to seek out the truth of his life, to find and complete a destiny that still flashed on periphery of his consciousness.

He was calm as he turned the last corner, his eyes blind for a moment as light flared up ahead.

"Welcome Michael." Ryujin's deep voice echoed through the chamber.

Michael was comforted by the voice as he stepped into the light to face another piece of his destiny.