Dragon Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Hadyn's attack and more discussions.
2.6k words
4.35
8.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
483 Followers

Hadyn's fiery form was easily seen outside of Raja's window. His orange hue and "devil's horns" were apparent immediately. His own dragoons referred to him as Djävul which translates to "devil" in human terms. Raja stepped back from the nearby window that he was looking out of and sighed loudly. This was the fifth time this month that Hadyn had attacked Rakkonhime, he said to himself as he ran his fingers through his silvery hair. He could already here sirens starting to scream throughout the fortress and orders being shouted by the dragoons on his wing. Fighting with Hadyn wasn't what he or any of the other drakkons wanted, but Hadyn hadn't left them much choice.

Everyone to the safe havens. Allow your master to handle Hadyn. The command was given by each of the drakkons to their respectively fleet of dragoons that they commanded. With how frequently the attacks were becoming, it was starting to become the norm.

Raja teleported himself outside and was greeted by the other three drakkons. Gaire was already engaged in fighting with Hadyn in the sky. Gaire's dragon form was completely sheathed in metal that was resistant to all the other elements. Thousands of sharp, jagged points or sword edges made up his wings while his tail was similar to a broadsword. His head was helmeted with galvanized metal horns and plates while his talons were made of the same material. Pali and Zaira were waiting on the platform, ready to spring into action if needed.

"How long has this been going on?" Raja asked as the sound of fire and metal colliding sounded above.

"Not long. Hadyn doesn't seem to be that interested in attacking much today. He's still trying to figure out how to get through the fortress defenses," Zaira replied with a stern voice. Her dark skin and ebony hair set her apart from all the other drakkons.

"Dammit!" Raja yelled. Everyone was becoming weary and on edge with the increased attacks from Hadyn. However, so far, only Hadyn himself came to attack Rakkonhime. He never brought any of his dragoons along with him. They all feared that there was a bigger plan that was about to unfold. Either way, none of them could get near the volcano Amorong because of how hot and treacherous it had become since Hadyn took up residence. Not even Zaira could shift the earth around and in the volcano.

"No luck today for us," said Pali as she tied her long, strawberry locks into a bun.

Raja turned towards the ethereal wind drakkon and nodded. Pali was a drakkon of few words and he knew that she was referring to their quest of trying to resurface Neva. Neva had been attacked by and left to fall by Hadyn. She had closed herself off from the rest of the drakkons by delving into the deepest depths of the ocean. They desperately needed her in order to try and calm Hadyn's rage. That and she was one of the best damn commanders around. She'd know what to do.

The effects of Neva being gone and Hadyn's attacks were making all of them weary. None of them felt it more than Pali. Pali and Neva had been close. They did practically everything together. When Neva was cast away by Hadyn, Pali grew even more withdrawn than she typically was. She desperately wanted and needed Neva to come back and she had spent her days trying to find was to contact her and bring her home.

Zaira shifted and took to the sky to help out Gaire. The golden brown had two large, down-curved horns with moss draping from her neck down to the underside of her tail. Her membranous wings had jagged rocks pointed out from each of the forearms. Although slower than all the rest, she was a much tougher opponent because of her strength. She could outlast any of the drakkons when it came to contests of stamina.

Pali caused the winds to shift violently around Hadyn such that whenever he attempted to throw fireballs at any of them, they would fly back directly into his face. When he tried to attack Gaire with fire, Pali again shifted the winds so that it came back at Hadyn. While he was dodging his own fire, Zaira rammed him from below. Hadyn screamed in fury as he was easily cast aside by Zaira.

Before he could right himself, Gaire charged him, and collided with his chest. Hadyn careened towards the ground, but just before he hit, he was able to right himself and take to the air again. Instead of coming back to attack more, he turned tail, and headed back towards Amorong.

Gaire and Zaira waited in the sky until they could no longer see him before landing back on the surface of Rakkonhime and shifting. Each elemental gave the "all clear" signal to their respective dragoons and soon they were seen out going about their normal business as if nothing happened.

"We need to talk about what is happening with these attacks," Raja started. "Clean yourselves up and meet in the counsel room in one hour."

The other drakkons nodded in agreement and set off to freshen up and take care of any wounds to themselves or their dragoons. Ever since the attack, Raja had been acting as the leader of the rest of the drakkons. Compared to everyone else aside from Neva, he was the oldest and therefore, he was now charged with leading in the absences of Neva and Hadyn.

Raja walked back to his quarters and sat down in a chair that was in his study. He sighed loudly again and leaned back to relax some. Two dragoons came into the room and began to tend to his needs. Raja's dragoons all had silvery-colored hair, bright blue eyes, and golden feathered wings. Their bodies varied in shape and size, but otherwise they looked similar. The male dragoon went about and found new clothes for him to wear and brought out cheeses and wine for him to eat and drink. The female dragoon fed Raja the different cheeses that the male had brought in for him.

Raja excused the male dragoon from his room in order to spend time alone with the woman. Sarene was Raja's favorite and typically tended to his sexual desires and needs whenever she was called upon. He stood up and ordered Sarene to her knees with a snap of his fingers. He took off his cotton pants and she eagerly took him fully into her mouth. He grabbed ahold of the back of her head and forcibly had her suck him. She happily took him deep into her throat and continued as long as he wanted it.

"Sarene, up!" he said in a roused voice.

She quickly stood up and bent herself over his chair just the way he liked. She made sure to keep her ass high into the air and her legs spread for the deepest penetration possible. Raja came up behind her, grabbed ahold of her hips, and in one swift motion, entered her fully and as deeply as possible.

Sarene screamed from the force of being stretched so quickly and with how open she was to Raja. He quickly pumped himself in and out of her tight hole, stretching and filling her completely. She gripped the chair with all of her strength and dug holes into it with her nails. She had to keep her wings carefully tucked so as not to hit Raja in the face with them during their tryst.

Raja quickly pulled out of her and pulled her away from the chair. He sat down on the chair and motioned for her to sit on top of him. She faced her master and slowly settled herself down onto his large cock with a loud moan. As she started kissing him furiously, Raja used his power to electrify his cock which caused a pulsing sensation to travel through it as Sarene bounced up and down. He took each of her large breasts into his mouth one at a time and sucked on her nipples roughly causing her wings to flutter and a low, throaty moan to escape her lips from all the sensations that he was creating for her.

As she continued bouncing and grinding on him, he could feel the muscles within her starting to quicken and pulsate faster. He knew that she would orgasm soon. Using his powers again, he sped up the pulsations of electricity flowing through his cock. She started moan even louder and clenching even tighter on him.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her thighs and stood up with her causing her to yelp from the sudden movement. He then quickly and forcefully pumped into her quivering hole. Moments later she came for him. Showering him in her juices and screaming in pleasure at the same time. Soon thereafter, he came deep inside of her.

He finally let go over her and allowed her to pull away from him. As customarily done, she got onto her knees once again and licked up all of his and her juices from his pulsating cock. Once she was done, she stood back up and helped him dress in the clothes that the other dragoon had gotten out for him. After he was dressed, she took her leave and Raja set out towards the counsel room to talk with the other drakkons about Hadyn and what to do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raja entered the drakkon counsel room and took his seat at the center of the table. He looked around the room and waited quietly for the other three to show up. The counsel room had two large windows that went from floor to ceiling and that were covered drapes with colors used to represent all of the drakkons: red for Hadyn, blue for Neva, gold for Raja, brown for Zaira, silver for Gaire, and white for Pali. The chairs that each of them sat in were signified by each of their colors as well. On the ceiling, was a mural of each of the six drakkons in their dragon forms.

Raja felt rather than heard that he wasn't alone in the room anymore. He looked towards the heavy wooden doors, but hadn't heard them open or close.

"Pali, it's not nice to sneak up on people."

Pali made herself visible and smiled sweetly at Raja. Raja smiled back at the wind drakkon. She had porcelain skin and at times appeared see-through. Her strawberry hair was either braided into a bun on her head or tied back in a simple ponytail. She rarely wore it down which surprised Raja since it was just that. She wore a white, cotton dress which almost matched the color of her skin. She looked fragile, however, she was quite a force to be reckoned with in battle. A few moments later and Gaire and Zaira came into the room and took their seats as well.

Once everyone was seated, one dragoon from each of the factions came into the room and served their master wine. They also brought in snacks of crackers, breads, meats, and cheeses to their respective drakkon. Once they assured that their master was taken care of and needed nothing more, than they excused themselves from the room. The drakkons waited until the last dragoon had left the room before beginning the discussions.

"What are we supposed to do? We can't continue to fight him like this whenever he shows up?" Zaira asked and pounded her fists on the table. Everyone, quickly grabbed ahold of the stem of their glasses so that they didn't upset.

"We keep trying to reach Neva," Raja said with a long sigh before taking a long drink of his wine.

"Dammit! Raja, we can't keep holding out like this! It won't take him much longer before he figures out how to get through the defenses and actually into Rakkonhime. Resetting a few codes isn't going to stop him," Gaire exclaimed.

"Sadly, something must happen," Pali said with a remorseful voice. She quietly looked away from everyone and delicately ate some bread.

"I understand the concerns and worries, but I'd rather not think about the chaos that would ensue of something were to happen and Hadyn be incapacitated," Raja said loudly.

Each of them stayed quiet for a few moments although the silence between all of them felt like an eternity. None of them wanted to acknowledge the fact that they may have to kill Hadyn in order to stop his rampage. Drakkons were immortal. However, a drakkon can die by the hand of another drakkon using a magic that has been dead to the world for centuries. They never discussed it, but they didn't really need to at this point. They each knew what was being referred to.

"Could the elders be involved?" Pali asked quietly.

"Why would they be?" Zaira asked sarcastically, "They haven't been involved with anything else."

"No wait! She may be on to something!" Gaire exclaimed and jumped out of his seat. He paced the room for a few moments causing a clanking sound with the silver armor that he always wore. His bright grey eyes seemed to glow brighter as he continued his pacing. "Remember, a few weeks past, when Neva said she'd dreamed about "The Golden One" and how distraught she'd been about it. Maybe they somehow did get involved."

There were two more drakkons that they were all referring too. For lack of better terms, the six drakkons collectively referred to them as Order and Chaos. They were the true elders who brought about the creation of each of the drakkons and eventually the creation of the world as we know it. The Golden and Darkened ones kept to themselves and rarely contacted anyone let alone one another. They each had a name, but nobody spoke them for fear of either of their returns. Both of them were very cruel in their own ways and didn't care for anyone or anything but themselves. However, they typically set about rulings or decrees through Hadyn or Neva. Hadyn answered to The Darkened One while Neva answered to The Golden One.

"But why?" Raja questioned as he ran his hand threw his silver locks.

"It couldn't have been the wars, could it?" Zaira questioned as she quickly ripped a piece of meat off of the platter in front of her.

"No," Pali started before taking a deep breath and continuing, "Unless, they disagreed."

Each of them shuttered at that fact. The last time the two of them disagreed on something, the results were catastrophic. They destroyed parts of this world and most of the species inhabiting it at the time with meteorites and eventually used black holes to suck up distant planets until only this one was left.

Once they calmed down and separated, the six set about fixing this planet and starting to re-inhabit it with new creatures and beings. After they got this planet back to productive, they set about recreating other worlds to be put into the places of the ones that were destroyed. Finally, they returned back to their home and kept order. Every once in a while, Hadyn and/or Neva would hear from their respective elder, but for the most part, the elders left them alone.

None of them spoke for quite some time. They each set about snacking on the food in front of them or thinking about the possibility that the elders could actually be involved. If that were the case, then there had to be a reason why. Dread welled up into each of them. They collectively knew that if the elders were in fact involved or becoming involved, that they had more problems than just Hadyn's attacks.

queenie_D
queenie_D
483 Followers