Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie frowned a bit, "So you're saying you're going toooooo what, turn me into a frog?" She chuckled nervously. Before Tess could open her mouth to reply Leslie stopped her with a finger. "Just shh." She turned her gaze down so that her bangs drooped over the right side of her face, whispering in a breathy and seductive sigh. "That whole 'do anything you want just because' thing goes both ways, doesn't it? Isn't that what Isira would want?"

"I just don't think you'd like what you'd find." Tess whimpered and looked away.

"Hey, hey, no- none of that. I get to be nervous for bo- all of us. Remember?" the human pawed at Tess's breasts uncertainly. She explored with clumsy strokes that eventually had her trailing Tess's ribs, following lines down her body people seldom explored. . . .to a point the elf knew better than to let her touch. Tess flinched instinctively when Leslie's delicate hand brushed the tip of her unnatural cock.

What was she going to do, Tess wondered, would she shame the little elf? Tess held her breath as Leslies hand made another pass, this time running the back of her hand over Tess's shaft to the tip, then up her chest. The woman brought her fingers up and turned them over to pad Tess's lips gently, teasing almost. She leaned in, and purred. "You're still as cute as you feel. . ."

Tess mewled and glanced to the side waiting for the 'but' that usually followed. Instead, Leslie leaned forward into her space and replaced her fingers with her own lips. Her kiss was intense and warm in ways it had no right to be; this was the same woman who's anger was waiting to break free only hours ago. Still, within her beat the heart of someone who hadn't lost themselves, who hadn't completely surrendered to that anger. . .

Humans.

Humans were weird.

Leslie wrapped her hand around Tess's cock, barely managing to get her thumb and forefinger to meet- she breathed a sigh into the elf's mouth pushing against her and stroking down with increasing heat that made Tess whimper all the more. She wasn't going to accept anything less than all of it, she wasn't going to give anything less than everything she had.

Tess braced her hands against the woman's chest, returning the kiss timidly as Leslie took what she wanted to give, unashamed she drank in the little elf's essence even as she stole her breath, pulling her into the kiss until they were chest to sweaty chest. Tessarie knew better than to pull back but she couldn't fend off the attack any more; she succumbed to it.

Sensing the shift in power to her favor, Leslie pulled back panting and blushing with arousal. She pulled weakly at Tess's dress and in moments had it sliding over her head, exposing every inch of Tessarie's flawless sunkissed elven skin. Lithe from a lifetime of dance and celebration, she really had no shame to hide except for the massive throbbing erection that ached between her tightly clenched thighs. Leslie's hand was no match for it as she pawed around the elf's lap trying to get a fix on it- when she found it she tried again to wrap her hand around it but faltered.

"H- Holy shit." She whispered breathily. "Gods, girl. . ."

"S- Sorry." Tess whimpered pathetically.

Leslie pushed her back against the couch and kissed her once more. "Shh." She stroked Tess's cock tip to hilt a few times getting a sense for its length- unlike Keiter's, a literal gift from the gods, Tess's was thick and slightly disproportionately large. A human could have worn what she had and be considered 'well hung', but it was almost comical on Tess's wiry frame. Except to Leslie, it seemed. . . natural.

Tess gripped the couch, uncertain what to do with herself as Leslie explored her body with mouth and hand. Slowly, oh so achingly slowly, the human woman kissed her throat and slunk down her body, kissing all the way down her tummy to her thigh, her knee. She stopped there with her chin on Tess's knee and she on her knees looking up at the elf with a faintly amused expression. Gods, she was so pretty like that, Tess exhaled and brushed Leslie's hair behind her ear.

Leslie turned into the touch demurely and kisses the elf's palm followed by her wrist. Offering something Tess wasn't sure about- or was she? Experimentally she licked her lips and ran her fingers through the woman's hair to cup the back of her head. She was rewarded by a timid smile and a kiss on her inner thigh that turned into a long slow lick.

During this time Keiter watched slightly behind Leslie but as things shifted he stepped up behind the woman and undid her bodice carefully. She didn't miss a moment, bringing her arms in so it could come off with his help. Her blouse quickly followed and Keiter stroked his claws gently down her back, murmuring a purr right against her ear. "Take Isira's name for you deserve the smile you wear now-" he brought his little hands to cup her breasts and, Tess noticed, he pressed himself to her back. "-and what will come after."

Leslie drew in a breath mere inches from Tess's cock. The tingling feeling made her all the harder and the poor elf dug her nails into the cushion, she couldn't take any more teasing- sure, she was weak willed but in the face of such beauty, such a willing beauty, how could she be expected to have restraint?

Moment by moment Keiter drew his hands down Leslie's gentle curves and the woman eased in to kiss Tess's quivering flesh, but the longer they went on the more expectations were set; Keiter pulled their host to all fours and Leslie kissed the side of Tess's cock, wrapping her pouted lips around it with a seal. No sooner had their human host come to all fours, she seemed to decide on how things would go and she brought her hands up on Tess's thighs spreading her legs and arching her own back so Keiter could continue to please her with his tongue from behind.

In seconds Leslie moaned a throaty groan as Keiter's tongue found its place. She looked up at Tess with closed eyes and hair slightly askew framing a tiny smile that quickly grew. "Well, guess as far as religious rituals go, this is one of the more pleasant, huh?"

"Yo- you're the one who deserves rituals- gods, you're so beautiful." Tess mewled.

"Shut. . . up." She chuckled into a sigh, arching back against Keiter's muzzle as a flash of pleasure rippled over her features. She sighed out deeply against Tess and then, in a surge of lurid confidence, she eased up and took the head of Tess's dick into her mouth- it plumped her lips as she tightened her grip and started to push down trying to find how much she could handle.

Tess slumped back in the couch whining gently and stroking the woman's hair back for all the good it would do. Leslie knew exactly what she was doing with her mouth and it was only seconds before her powerful tongue was stroking the underside of Tess's foreskin, circling every bit of her head as she sucked on that elven cock and started bobbing up and down on it a little. Tess whimpered and mewled under the cougar's mouth knowing there was nothing she could do to stop her.

As if she'd want to anyway.

For his part in it, Keiter was greedily drinking right from the woman's wetness- he clutched her flanks leaving indents with his claws which only drove her to work Tess's cock harder. She rolled her body like a sidewinder prowling the dunes leaning into Keiter's attention, drawing away so she could please Tess more and all the while her slender waist and gently rolling hips never once tried to draw away- she was committed to this.

She was more than Tess could handle. She was probably more than even Keiter could.

Yet they still tried. Leslie rocked her body into Keiter's muzzle as she clutched Tess's thighs and sucked her dick as if it held water in an oasis, but it was the attention and gentility that gave her away- she wasn't used to being the center of attention and in this moment she was a goddess to both of them.

Tess leaned forward stroking her hands down the woman's back to clutch her butt cheeks. She and Keiter locked eyes and for a moment she thought she understood his intentions. . . She bit her lower lip, blue eyes flickering with mischief. She nodded.

At that moment Leslie's rocking picked up significantly and she moaned around a mouth full of Tess. In seconds she was clenching her thighs together and undulating, digging her fingers into Tess's thighs as her orgasm broke hard and fast. Tess leaned back to give the woman breathing room but she came with that mouth full of elf she wanted so badly, even if she couldn't move pinned between her two guests, the woman kept rolling against Keiter's mouth urging him on for more.

But she eventually jerked away, trembling and quivering as spasm after spasm rocked her body- she even relented Tess's cock in order to force air into her lungs and slumped forward panting and gigging into the elf's bronzed flesh. After nearly a minute, she turned her gaze up at Tess and smiled a little, "gods you two are something."

"The same could be said of you." Keiter said as he undid his robe and, looking Tess right in the eye, let it drop. Even for his size he was a fairly impressive specimen- he was lean but confident in his size and his shoulders were squared proudly, not in a threatening manner but that of someone who had nothing to hide from the world. . . .it was rather charming, actually. Maybe it was the fact that his scales were so tight knit they looked more like a dusty red-brown skin than lizard scales, or the open lotus blossom amulet he wore that made his chest seem a little larger, but Tess found herself appreciating him in a new light that went beyond his character.

Tess dampened her lips as her gaze flicked to the cleric's cock now poised dangerously close to Leslie's rear. "Oh," she breathed, fresh heat blazing across her cheeks. His cock stood a proud flesh color against his brown scales, easily thick enough to have filled Tess's hand and long enough that she would've needed both her hands to properly hold it. More than that, though, was the strange texture that nubbled his cock just slightly from the tip to the thickest part of the center and then more pronounced along the thinner base.

Sensing a change in the mood Leslie looked over her shoulder, pressing her cheek to Tess's throbbing cock. She cooed softly as Keiter ran his fingers down her wonderfully curved butt and then gently pressed his hand against the small of her back to bring her down to his level. She was trembling as she complied, breathing sharp and quick, tickling Tess's sensitive flesh with her breath every moment that passed. The elf swallowed and stroked her hair back even as Keiter planted several kisses up the woman's spine and eased himself up against her. . .

Tess slid down off the couch to sit in front of Leslie and pulled her into a half hug- she'd suffered so much, she needed it more than even Tess did but in her arms she'd understand that people cared about her Tess decided. Leslie wrapped her hands around Tess's waist and buried her face in the elf's chest with a mewling sigh. "You two. . ."

Keiter raked his claw tenderly down Leslie's sweaty back leaving a trail of whitened flesh as he pushed the tip of his cock against her pussy- her mouth fell open allowing a weak moan to escape, but it quickly turned into a much deeper and more sensual sigh as Keiter pushed against her. He closed his eyes but even as he leaned forward Tess could see the smug grin crossing his lips with every inch he gave her. Leslie's face lit up with a new kind of lurid, resigned blush of someone who knew they were tasting forbidden fruit.

It was a look Tess loved. She stroked the woman's hair back as she let out another whine of a moan and clutched Tess's back, an unapologetic open mouth "Oh gods!" fell from the human's lips when Keiter pushed even more into her. He took Leslie's waist firmly letting out a low sigh of his own and thrust gently into her.

"Isira welcomes your voice-" he tried to choke out, punctuating his words with a slow thrust that joined their bodies. He leaned over his would-be convert and pumped her again.

"Holy shit-" Leslie mewled. "G- Give me a minute. . . Godsyourebig-" With a slow, deliberate roll she pushed into Tess's space and then drew back like a receding tide back into Keiter's cock. Another moan parted her lips. "o- oh goodddds boy-o. . ."

Tess smiled meekly at the pair while she tended Leslie for the moments it took her to become comfortable, cupping her cheek gently as Keiter gave her everything he had. She had a hypnotic roll to her body that invited the cleric to take what he wished and for a moment even Tess started to wonder what she would get from the woman- but before she could even entertain the idea of what might follow Keiter leaned forward taking up a fist full of Leslie's hair. He planted his other hand on the small of her back and pushed up on the balls of his feet, thrusting in a deep rolling motion of his own.

The reaction was instantaneous: Leslie submitted with a husky moan, arching her back so her beautiful ass was right against Keiter and her chest was pressed to Tess in glorious resignation. He knew what she wanted, she wanted to be treated like a woman and more than that, she wanted someone strong enough to make her feel like one.

Tess knew that feeling all too well. . .

Leslie's moan was joined by Keiter letting out a sigh of his own. He thrust into her again. Again. Easing out further each time until he was drawing out to the tip and then sliding back in with one demanding thrust that made the human jelly between her guests. After a few long thrusts he pulled back on her hair and looked Tess in the eye before he shoved his entire length into her. Leslie's fingers dug into Tess's back and the little elf mewled painfully, trying to push her attacker away.

Keiter leaned further over the woman, drew back and plowed into her. This time his thrusts were more insistent, immediate; he pulled her hair back harder forcing her to jerk her head back as he started plowing into her again, offering Leslie's mouth to Tess in apology and understanding- Tess took the hint and kissed her deeply with both hands cupping her cheeks.

In that shared breath she found a lifetime of hope and wonder and the warmth she'd seen in so many humans. She found it pushed through her very soul by a kobold's dick and Isira's divinity. It was glorious in what it promised. Leslie grabbed Tess tightly as she was filled again and again by the cleric.

Leslie struggled to breathe out a whimper as she was pounded again and again, her breasts swaying pendulously while Keiter gave it to her again and again. Harder with each stroke until the steady fap fap fap of her ass being slapped by the kobold's thrusting was the loudest sound in the room. She accepted it. She yearned for it. She rode back against him with every other thrust and pawed at Tess for air too hot to breathe any more. There was no question any more, Leslie belonged to them.

And they belonged to her.

Tess was going to fill her. She was going to moan her lover's name in elvish and give the woman everything they all wanted-

But not before Keiter it seemed.

Leslie yanked away from her kiss to let out a primal cry- Keiter yanked back on her mane and bored into her with an open mouthed moan of his own. He controlled her, guided her, demanded she give everything to know Isira's promise and when she rolled her hips back against him he snarled and plowed into her all the way.

The human woman pushed back, Keiter slammed into her. Jerking forward, growling as his orgasm broke into her and he let loose with everything she had earned. He spasmed and jerked but it wasn't just him any more- in the blink of an eye Leslie was coming herself, ass up and back arched like a cat getting ready to pounce; with open mouthed surprise her orgasm tore through her with blistering heat that even Tess could feel the divinity of- as tears rolled from Leslie's clenched eyes she arched her back and whimpered again and again.

For nearly two minutes the two stayed locked together undulating against one another but never breaking contact. At once they slumped together in an exhausted heap, panting and shivering in the post orgasm bliss that warmed the entire room with a tint of divine magic and raw sexuality. Leslie reached up weakly to hug Tess and lay her head in the elf's lap but it was Keiter's expression of contentment that stirred Tess's curiosity.

"S- So-" Tess swallowed. "T- That was something."

Leslie wiped her eyes and groaned. "Godsyouhavenoidea..." After a second it dawned on her. "Oh- oooohhhh, crap. Right." She licked her lips. "Sorry."

"No worries," Tess smiled warily as Keiter nuzzled against Leslie's back and kissed her spine. After a moment he looked right up at the elf and drew in a long breath, bracing himself up with a wobbly gait and a vaguely frustrated moan from Leslie as he pulled out, spilling an impressive load onto the floor.

For her part in it, Leslie curled up against Tess still breathlessly trying to orient herself. "Ho-" she sighed in the elf's ear. "I- I'm sorry."

"Why?"

Keiter glanced at her as he rifled in his robe's pocket, cock still glistening with mixed fluids. "You have nothing to be sorry for!"

"N- I-" Leslie pushed her hair behind her own ears and instead of explaining herself she pushed Tess back, kissing her throat and shoulder. She made a vain attempt at fondling the elf's cock as she nuzzled into her but her sloppy movements all she managed to do was pull Tess's foreskin back on an already achingly hard erection.

Tess took the woman's hand trying to adjust herself and for a moment it looked like Leslie would object, but instead she kissed Tess deeply. Primal hot passion poured from her like a waterfall and the cougar she was meant to be sprung once more from its hiding place- she pounced on her prey, sinking her teeth into the girl's shoulder with a whimper followed by a flurry of kisses along her neck and cheek, to her chin and then her mouth where she lingered, pushing herself on Tess, daring her to let go. Tess didn't of course, she couldn't if she wanted to; Leslie's demand was too intense, the cougar did not allow a moment to breathe.

"You're going to split me in two-" she purred in Tess's ear. "W- Would you like that?"

Tess whimpered. How had it all come so fast- what the hell had happened to her? The girl bit into her lower lip, a twitch from her cock reminding her of needs unfulfilled and the cougar that wasn't going to be denied.

Leslie took her silence for consent. She balled her hand around a hand full of Tess's hair and pulled her head back, kissing her throat and straddling her lap- Tess could feel the viscous kobold spunk dribbling from Leslie's pussy oozing out, coating her elven girlcock from the base to the tip as Leslie rolled her hips up, slathering their mixed essence over the unnatural member. Some part of her wanted to stop the woman but every other part of her was stunned by the intensity of Leslie's demand.

There was no time for thinking about it, no time for second guessing, the little elf from the north knew in her heart she wanted to feel the comfort she couldn't get from her own race- she knew Isira's faithful didn't see race. . . She knew that Leslie was beautiful-

"Oh gods!" The two women moaned when Leslie started to ease down onto Tess. She was a velvet vice even after Keiter had had his way with her- the inferno of her core clenched down on Tess, fighting for every inch. But she wouldn't be denied.

Leslie wrapped her arms around Tess's upper back, pushing chest to chest and kissing her so deeply they fought to share the same breath. Even so, when she started to sink down on Tess's cock she shifted her weight back and forth, taking more and more of the elf into her. Her body fought it, clenched almost painfully tight around Tess's raging hard on- she pushed, though. She pushed and rolled her body every which way to accommodate Tess and through a wispy sigh, she uttered the words that made the little elf's heart skip a beat. "You are so beautiful."