Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you. . ."

Leslie hung her head against Tess's cheek, pushing up and sliding down the elf's shaft so she could coat it in mixed fluids- every movement made the woman shiver a little and Tess was quickly finding out why as her own lust built more and more, flooding her with courage and desire. She cupped Leslie's body close and suckled on the woman's larger breasts even as she gently thrust into her.

"oohhh-" Tess whimpered as Leslie sunk down on her cock all the more- taking most of her, the older woman pinned her to the couch and saddled that cock like she knew what she was doing, she rode Tess up and down and side to side accenting each movement of her body with a clench that made her even tighter, drawing out ever more powerful moans from the little elf.

For all her coyness and anger, Leslie was a primal goddess when she found what she wanted. She rewarded worship with her sighs, urging Tess to try harder- she suckled and pawed the woman's back trying to find some way to express herself- her hands fell to the woman's hips and she pushed. That earned a much deeper moan as Leslie sunk down further and further. Her resistance tightened even more and the woman fell against Tess mewling a lewd whorish moan.

She sat fully stuffed with elf cock for several beats, her heart slamming hard enough to be felt against Tess's own chest and, in a barely audible whisper, she addressed Tess. "Is this what Isira wants?"

"I- I guess?" Tess hugged her tightly. "I think it's what you want." Over the woman's shoulder Tess saw Keiter pouring some oil into his hands. He smiled at her and gave a reassuring nod.

"Oohhh gods..." Leslie murred into Tess's neck. "A- Are you going to come in me, too?" She asked as she started to roll her hips in a lazy motion. Tess's hands clenched against her instinctively. She was too tight, she felt too good to let go now. . . "Mmmrrrr, I feel your heart-" she purred. "Gods-"

Tess grit her teeth. She couldn't lie to this woman, she couldn't hold back- she thrust up earning a deep moan from the woman. "I am." The girl mewled, thrust again and pulled her down. "Iwanttosomuch."

Instead of drawing back, the blind woman held her all the closer and rode her more confidently up and down, pumping that thick elven cock like a water pump- she made them both cry out but Leslie's cry was a confident, powerful demand to Tess's mewling whimper. Taking every advantage she knew she earned, Leslie kissed her ear and rode her from near tip to base. Her moan rumbled in her chest followed by the words "Good. I didn't want to get up anyway."

"B- But-" the girl flinched when Leslie's thighs clenched against her. "Butwhatifyougetpregnant."

Leslie didn't even hesitate. "I would be proud to have your child- Either of you."

That sent Tess's heart into a dead sprint as she clenched Leslie's hips and thrust into her, pulling her down to her rightful seat. A moan ripped itself from her throat only to be silenced when they locked lips and Leslie's hands came to her shoulders- she was the woman in this relationship and she was going to ensure they all knew it. Like a good woman, she rode her 'man' for everything she wanted, driving the poor elf to the height of her own pleasure.

"I can't-"

"shh-"

"N- No, I-"

Leslie put a finger to her lips. "No 'can't'. You 'can'. You will." Her pussy tightened even more around her and her thighs clenched to hold her firmly.

Before Tess could reply she felt Keiter's presence brush her senses and she opened her eyes to see him standing behind Leslie, kissing her back. He was doing something behind her but Tess had to struggle to see it- her brows shot up the second Leslie bit deep into her lower lip.

He was fingering her ass.

"Oh- oh boy-" Tess whimpered.

Leslie slumped forward against the elf with her head turned down in submission to her guests, her 'men', she purred a beautifully sensual moan and rocked back and forth between the two things penetrating her. Soon that purr turned into a much more desperate moan and she tightened around Tess all the more. A pair of fingers rubbed against the underside of Tess's cock and Leslie pushed forward, making it all the more noticeable.

For all her fear, Tess couldn't help but want to see where this could take them. She and Sarah had done the same to Felicia, she loved that feeling of rubbing against someone else, but could she really do it with Keiter? With a kobold?

With a priest of a goddess of pleasure?

Yes, yes she could. "Hey, Keiter?" Tess pulled Leslie in before she could muster a reply. "Why don't we. . ."

"If that is her wish-"

"Itis!" Tess pre-empted her. She didn't reply, shuddering against them instead. There was a trust there now, they all knew what to expect from one another. . .

Keiter drew in a pull of the woman's scent and pulled his fingers out. Tess made things easier by spreading Leslie's cheeks, kissing her neck and murring a gentle reassurance even as the kobold pushed the tip of his glistening cock against her naughty entry.

Her breathing was quick in Tess's ear but for every second that passed with just the tip pressed against her it was very obviously torturing her that it wasn't in. Isira wouldn't have denied her pleasures like this, why should one of Her faithful be any different? She rocked back against the intruder inviting, begging. . . When the two of them took her hips she calmed down somewhat and waited-

With a very slow, deliberate push the cleric opened her rosebud into full bloom, stretching her wider, wider, all the while her moan rang in Tess's oversensitive ear- it was pure lust and primal satisfaction as the kobold pushed into her. Her body clenched and tightened painfully around Tess's cock but when Keiter managed to fit his head into her ass that tension gave way to a flood of renewed blood flow to her cock.

The three of them groaned against one another filling the house with a mixture of sounds the walls would never have thought possible. Leslie's mouth hung open with a sliver of drool running from the corner of her mouth as she turned her head up and moaned out Isira's name in a long gods born fit of pleasure. Unashamed, her house was a temple and her body the altar on which they would bless their sacrement.

She had decided. She deserved to be happy.

Keiter balled up a hand full of her hair and pushed into her earning the lewdest, most profane cry from her yet. Tess followed by thrusting into her as well and the pair of them clutched the hips of their idol possessively, Tess savored the feeling of her cock rubbing against another and the tightness that came with it but the two of them stopped thinking after that moment. . .

This was Leslie's moment. She rode against them even barely able to move driving both of them closer and closer to orgasm. But she still beat them to the punch- her orgasm rocked them both so hard they fell into a convulsing heap against the front of the couch. But as Leslie breathlessly tried to moan a name Tess and Keiter pumped into the helpless woman again and again slapping into her body as if they owned it.

The little elf with the big dick was the first to surrender, her orgasm was already assured before Leslie's undulating pushed her over the edge. She grabbed the object of her pleasure and buried herself in it blasting her pure blooded womb with hot jets of magically potent seed- she jerked into Leslie, pumped her harder and pulled on her hips to ensure every drop found its mark. She wasn't even thinking any more as she emptied load after load into the woman-

Keiter wasn't far behind and his climax was no less intense. He painted Leslie's insides with a powerful blast of cum that threw her into another fit of orgasm that made her clamp down on Tess all the more, this in turn made the poor elf cum even more and before anyone knew it both of the non-humans were emptying second and third loads into their host. . .

Leslie, pinned between them had no choice but accept her place as the altar to Isira and part-time cum dump. She held on to Tess until everyone had settled down and moaned right in her ear. She was sweating everywhere and too weak to even move any more, but she held on to her new lovers as if they might never fade from her life. . .

Even bleary eyed and exhausted beyond words, Tessarie could find the beauty in Leslie's smile and her warmth. She opened her mouth to express it but the words wouldn't come, she simply couldn't find them. Instead, she expressed herself by hugging the human woman and sighed in her ear.

"Is. . . this what Isira has in store for me?" Leslie whispered.

Keiter remained hugging her from behind and whispered. "And so much more. . ."

"I- I- I-" She turned her head into Tess's neck. "H- What do I have to do. . ."

"You do it. Every time you laugh or smile. . ." He said belatedly.

"I mean to show Her- how do I-" She stopped. Tess felt something touch her breast and opened her eyes to see Keiter sliding his amulet around her neck. The little blossoming lotus stood out every bit as proudly against her sweaty pallor skin as it had Keiter's rusty colored scales. She looked at it for a moment and wrapped her hand around the holy symbol.

To the rest of the world it was a sign of so pleasure and excess, but to the three of them it was a memory of an evening and the beauty found in unusual places. Tess smiled at the thought. The three of them kissed one another. In Isira's name it would be a blessing for the lost and scared.

Leslie deserved it.

They all did.