Dragonbride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisterZ
MisterZ
46 Followers

Alyce shook herself shifted uncomfortably. "How can you be so calm?" she said. "When...when...

"M'lady, I'm a tavern wench and a whore, daughter of a tavern wench and whore," Isabella said. "Oh, I near died of fright when she snatched me up into the sky, but once I knew I wasn't dinner, well, then, she was just another lummox grabbing a pretty girl for a bit of fun. You get used to it."

Alyce opened her mouth to rebut the peasant fatalism, but a thought brought her up short. She's right. I, my father, his whole kingdom, we have no more power against this creature than she does. Her face and shoulders sagged at the thought.

"No need to be sad, m'lady," Isabella said. 'It's not like she's a bad match. She can talk all the fine noble talk, and she's got piles of gold. There's lot's worse out there, that's the truth."

"But she, she, she!" Alyce said. "I can't marry a she!"

"What, 'cause she's got no cock?" Isabella said. "M'lady, I love a good cock as much as anyone, but I can tell you a woman can take care of you just as well."

The princess spun around shrank back. "You...you are..." she said.

"A whore," Isabella said. "I get my pleasure where I can, from where it can be found."

At a loss for an answer, the princess sat down in the pool. Isabella approached her again. "There's no shame in it, m'lady. We're all just looking for some comfort and joy in this life. It doesn't matter where it comes from, in the end." She cocked her head. "And seeing her parade around like she does, act like she does, it has put a few notions in your head, hasn't it?"

Alyce froze, and felt the heat rise to her face. How had she known? The whole situation was fantastic, unreal. Her mind was unmoored. If I'm the captive of a dragon, surrounded by sorcery, is the thought of bedding a woman really so impossible? And she was undeniably strong, and commanding, and had fascinating eyes...the princess blushed deeper, then turned even redder as she realized her face had answered the tavern wench's question even better than her voice could have.

Isabella nodded, and knelt in front of her. "Let me tell you a story, m'lady," she said. "My inn's on the coast road, so's we get travelers with money sometimes. One time we got this fat old man, losing his hair and limping with the gout, heading back from the coast to the silver mines he owned in the uplands with a new bride he got from foreign parts."

"She was a pretty little thing, so pale, with long red hair and these blue-green eyes," she said. "She was chattering away in nonsense no one understood, her husband neither. She mostly just chattered and nodded and pointed and people guessed what she wanted."

"He and his bride had taken the best table in the back and he was in a fine mood, drinking mug after mug of our strongest stuff, and the innkeep had me bring it to him because, don't think me vain, the menfolk do like the look of me," she said. "So I'm going back and forth, back and forth, and then he puts a coin in my hand and tells me to go upstairs."

Alyce leaned in, her eyes wide. "With his bride right there?" she said.

"Yes, and her chattering away like nothing was wrong," the wench went on. "I went, of course. Not my job to preach about vows and such. They had our nicest room, o'course. So I took off my clothes and lay down on the bed and waited for him to come up. Then they came through the door. Both of 'em."

"Both?" Alyce said. She barely noticed Isabella had reached out to run the cloth over her shoulders again.

"Yes," Isabella said. "He staggered over and flopped down into a chair and she walked up to the bed, smilin', and undid her belt and pulled off her dress. She was pale, almost glowin' in the candlelight. And she got onto the bed, crawled up next to me, and kissed me."

"Now, I know it's different in the city, but Theawich aint a place where people want fancy things outta a whore, so I aint never kissed a woman before that night," she went on. "She wearn't any less eager than any of the men I've kissed, I can tell you that. Once I got over the surprise, it was...nice. Real nice. Especially when she started runnin' her hands up and down my body."

"Then she stopped kissin' me, and started moving her lips down my body. I just about came outta my skin when she started swirlin' her tongue around my nipples," she said. Alyce sank further into the warm water, listening to Isabella's voice, scarcely noticing her own nipples were rising as the other women lightly brushed the wet cloth against her breasts.

"And then she started working those lips down my belly," Isabella said, moving the cloth down to match her words. "Then she got between my legs, and she started to lick my pussy."

"She..." Alyce stiffened as she felt Isabella's hand brush her own slit.

"You ever had your pussy licked, m'lady?" Isabella said, slowing working her fingers up and down. "It's nice enough when a man does it, if only because so few do, but perhap that's just me. I'm sure the fine gentlemen you take to bed make sure your pussy is well tended, don't they?"

A squirming Alyce made only a small soft sound in reply. "She licked me fast and slow. She licked one spot then another, until she found the spots that made me moan the loudest and she kept on them, faster 'n faster," she said, leaning in closer to the princess. "And when I did cum, it was all I could do hold back my screamin' so's I only woke the inn and not the village."

"I don't know if it was the best I ever had, but it was one of 'em," she went on, as Alyce simply stared. "When my head cleared I looked up, and I could see the old man slumped in the chair, his breaches off, dead to the world. That's when she swung her legs around to the sides of my head, and I figured she wanted me to show her what I'd learned."

"And you..." Alyce breathed.

"It's different than a cock," Isabella said. "Well, yes, but it tastes different. I got a real good taste. 'Cause another difference is, with a woman you can go all night if you care to."

"All night..." Alyce said.

'We wore ourselves out eventually, o'course. They were gone when I woke up. Left me another two silver coins," she continued. "She was babbling the whole time, and not to boast I figured the trick of makin' her scream too, but I never understood one word she said. I never found out if it was his idea or hers, if he was gonna fuck us both but the drink got him or if he was just buyin' his wife a treat. On account of us both wailin' away all night the menfolk in the village still talk about that old bastard like he was the greatest lover alive, so he got that for his coin, I guess."

"But I did learn one thing," she said, leaning in even closer to Alyce. "I learned you can have a lot of fun with no man about."

The princess sat silent. She could feel Isabella's hand through the thin cloth, still stroking the lips of her pussy. She felt feverish, lightheaded, like her skin was too tight. She wanted...she wanted...

"A grand tale," Taneth said. Alyce leapt to her feet at the sound of the dragon-woman's voice, and spun to see her standing by the side of the pool, staring with her great golden eyes. The dragon-woman slipped smoothly into the water. "You found it so too, I think."

Alyce wanted to say no. She wanted to say yes. Instead, she simply stood there as Taneth strode forward, took her in her arms, lifted her near off her feet, and kissed her.

She felt as though the dragon's hot breath was flowing into her, inflaming her body, her soul. The tongue that passed between her lips was longer and thinner than a man's and darted about with an astounding speed and agility. The air blowing from the dragon's nose was hot on her face, and behind her she could feel the soft warmth of Isabella's skin, her erect nipples pressed against her back.

She gave a muffled yelp as she suddenly felt something warm and smooth and sinuous probing between her legs. Her tail, her tail the princess thought as she felt the tip of it gently part the lips of her pussy. She shook in the dragon' embrace as it slowly moved about, passing back and forth, teasing, suddenly withdrawing. She was on the verge of a protest when she felt it again, running between her legs, pushing up against her lips as it passed between her legs and behind her, and she felt Isabella start as it reached the junction between her thighs.

Then Isabella was pressing close, embracing her as well, kissing and licking the side of her neck, her ear, pressing her up against the hot dry skin of the dragon-woman and her own magnificent breasts and rock-hard nipples, and the two were joined by the slow back-and-forth motion of her tail. Alyce could not tell if she or Isabella began rocking their hips back and forth first, but soon they were both doing it, moving faster and faster without thought.

Then just as Alyce felt herself about to burst Taneth released her. She stumbled back a step, gasping, amazed to realize that somehow they had been kissing for, for...for she could not tell how long. Isabella was still behind her, embracing her, and she felt the tavern wench begin to gently pull her down, and she could imagine no reason to resist.

She wound up lying on her back in the warm water, Isabella below her, Isabella's head on the shore, her own head between Isabella's breasts, Taneth's head rising from the water between her spread legs, her bright red hair slick and wet and dripping. Her hips rose at the first touch of the dragon's tongue, and then Taneth's hands were under her, the claws lightly denting the sensitive skin of her buttocks, until her legs found the dragon-woman's shoulder and closed behind her head, by instinct.

The dragon began slowly, teasingly, darting her long tongue about to touch her inner thighs, the outer lips of her pussy, but Taneth seemed to lose patience with the game quickly and began licking in earnest. She flattened her tongue and licked along the folds, up and down, up and down, then stabbed straight into her wet hot slit, deep, deeper than any man could have. She felt Isabella buck under her, realized Taneth must be using her fingers on the wench, teasing and probing her own wet slit, and Alyce moaned at the thought and at the sensations rushing through her own body.

Then she felt the dragon's hot lips close around her clit, felt the gentlest touch of her sharp teeth, and it all became too much. A shock ran through Alyce's body. Her hips rose entirely from the now-roiling water as her head fell back, eyes rolling, her mouth open wide but somehow producing only a faint, high squeak. Isabella thrashed under her, moaning into her ear before both women fell back, still.

Taneth stepped back and raised herself to her feet and stood thigh deep in the water, her legs spread, regarding the two women with her glittering eyes. Slowly, as through moving in a dream, Alyce half-crawled, half floated to cling to one leg and look up at a dragon's pussy for the first time. She felt a faint surprise. She did not recall if she had ever received any lessons on the anatomy of reptiles and so had no idea what to expect but save for the replacement of hair with a faint tracery of red scales everything was startlingly familiar.

Taneth looked down with a faint smile. "I did tell you I took this form for the comfort of mortals," she said. "Did you think me so lacking in pride in my craft to stint on the details?"

"Certainly not," Isabella, who had approached to cling to the opposite leg, said. "Princess, let's show how much we love the fine work she's done on her pussy."

Alyce slowly raised herself up, closer to what she could see was the dragon's moistening slit, close enough to catch the scent, a scent at once strange and familiar, but unmistakably the scent of arousal, and she knew she had reached the point of no return. She would have to taste it. She wanted to taste it.

So, with no further, hesitation, Alyce let her tongue drag over Taneth's lips, tasting the juices. She found it...not unpleasant. She did it again, more forcefully, and felt oddly gratified to feel the dragon-woman's body shift and a low half-growl, half purr escape her mouth, inspiring Alyce to begin licking more steadily.

Isabella watched Alyce for a few moments before turning upward. "She's made a good start, but there's a few things I could teach her, if I might?" she offered.

"Yesssssssss," Taneth hissed

Alyce, who had been growing more confident with each lick looked up in surprise as Isabella suddenly appeared at her side and found herself in yet another passionate kiss. Isabella's tongue was merely human, but the princess found herself responding enthusiastically regardless.

The wench broke away "Let me show you something, m'lady," Isabella said before reaching over and parting Taneth's lower lips with her fingers, exposing her clit. She leaned in to suck and Alyce watched in fascination as Taneth growled louder and grabbed the tavern wench by the back of her head, pressing her into her body.

Inspired, the princess moved her head back in and to tease the dragon's clit with her tongue while Isabella sucked on it, her tongue lapping at whatever part the wench didn't have between her lips before the two swapped tactics.

"Yessssss," Taneth hissed again, her golden eyes wide and bright, her breath labored, her muscles tightening, tightening as she reached down to clutch Alyce's head with her other hand. "Godssssss, thiss is why I return to the world of mortalsss again and again. Serve me, my petsssss. Serve your dragon."

Then came the moment when the princess and the wench attempted to close their lips about her clit at the same moment, and instead met in yet another hard kiss. Locked together they moved as one, sandwiching the dragon's clit in between their lips, their tongues questing around and about and Taneth's thighs trembled on either side.

Taneth's head began thrashing back and forth, her long red hair waving like a flag, spraying water droplets across the cavern. Her grip tightened painfully on the two women's heads for just a moment before the trickle of hot juices from her pussy suddenly became a hot flood and, to the shock of both her lovers, she threw back her head and sent a great blast of flame toward the distant ceiling.

Suddenly released, they both fell back into water that was much warmer than it had been before and watched in astonishment as steam rose from its surface to join the smoke that curled from Taneth's nose as she looked back down at them and smiled. "Caution is advised when arousing a dragon," she said, before lowering herself into the water to lounge between the two women. She threw a muscular arm around each. "But I think you will find the rewards are worth the risks, my pets."

Alyce leaned back, her body limp, her mind a blank. The terror and tension of the last insane day? Days? It was all gone, replaced with both a languor and a profound satisfaction. She realized how scattered her thoughts had been, found she could think once more, and as she turned over the events of the past few days a thought occurred to her. She turned to her dragon...lover? She could not quite think "wife" yet. Not that such words seemed important, in this moment. "When we first met, you called me a gift," she said. "Among royalty, such as yourself and my father, a gift implies certain obligations."

"Obligation is perhaps too strong a word," Taneth answered, and Alyce shivered slightly as she felt the dragon's tail rise from the water behind her to lazily trace its tip up and down her spine. "But his magnificent gift has left me quite favorably disposed toward your father."

She thought back to her father's throne room, to the nobles whose shouts and threats had consigned her to this fate. Not the fate they imagined, alas for them... "Perhaps I can persuade you to demonstrate this favor for the benefit of certain barons of the realm?" she said, smiling in a perhaps less than pleasant manner as another thought came to her. "And perhaps you could bring me? To watch?"

Taneth smiled and twitched her ears. "I catch your thoughts, my pet. I approve. I do have one condition," she said. "If you are going to be riding about on my back as I rain fire on your enemies you will need to be suitably dressed."

"How so?" Alyce said. "Wait, you mean..."

"Yes, the regalia I showed you earlier," the dragon said, smiling. "You must agree, nothing else would be suitable for the situation."

Alyce was still pondering the vision those words had conjured in her mind when the dragon cocked her head. "Wait a moment. I hear a visitor," she said.

Taneth rose from the pool and stalked out of the chamber, through the caverns, smoothly flowing into her dragon form as she neared the mouth of the cave. She looked up to see a plate-mailed knight mounted on the white charger next to the Black Rock.

"Come forth, vile serpent!" the knight's voice sounded metallically from behind a lowered visor. "I have come many leagues to slay thee!"

"Leagues. I am flattered, knight," Taneth boomed.

"I rode as soon as I heard word of you and arrived to learn you had taken a princess of the realm," the knight said. "I have come to save her, or avenge her, and take your head as proof justice and right has prevailed!"

"You have come your many leagues in vain, then," Taneth growled impatiently. "No man may slay me. All know this."

"But I am no man!" the knight cried, flinging away the helmet and allowing tresses so blonde as to be nearly white to cascade down past her aristocratic face. "I am Dame Elizbeth von Hanterstein, and I am your doom, worm!"

With that, the knight lowered her lance and spurred her horse downslope toward the dragon waiting outside the cave. As the knight closed Taneth snapped her wings wide and sprung to the air. Her trailing tail struck the knight full on her shield, sending her tumbling from the side of her horse to the rocky ground.

As the horse prudently sought greener pastures at a gallop Taneth shifted her form, and glided to the ground, where she stood waiting. A few moments later Isabella, in wet, hastily-donned clothes walked past her to stoop and examine the fallen knight while Alyce came to stand by her side in a shift Taneth thought clung to her own damp form rather fetchingly.

"Mortals," Taneth addressed the unconscious knight. "You cannot tell a boast from a prophecy, and you think every prophecy is something you can play clever games with. And so I face a parade of children, and eunuchs, and halflings..." She snorted. "I blame the scribes. By the time the scribes get hold of a tale the heroes need prophecy to win, because they're always tossing their helmets hither and yon just to make a speech. You do know your kind invented them to guard your little eggshell skulls, right?"

"She breathes," Isabella said. "I don't think her head is cracked, or at least not cracked badly. She'll wake, but I'll wager she'll ache like Hell when she does."

Taneth nodded to Alyce. "Go to the hoard, and take the first passage to the left," Taneth said. "Beyond is a chamber. On a shelf on the right is a jar of white powder. Bring the jar and a portion of spring water back."

As Alyce hurried off the dragon and Isabella looked down at the knight. Isabella licked her lips, and Taneth looked sideways at her. "And I am called a beast," she murmured.

"Are you listening to the whisper of my thoughts again?" Isabella said.

"Your thoughts are scarcely a whisper," the dragon said. "I could hear them flying half a mile over your village. It is how I knew you were the one to help me."

"And I did. I helped thaw your ice princess," she said.

"And you truly want nothing more for your service than to be the first of my new concubines?" the dragon said.

"What, to have fine foods and pretty things and fuck beautiful women all day?" she answered. "If that aint paradise, then it's the next best thing." She looked down at the knight again. "And you can't tell me I'm the only one who wants to see what's under all that iron."

MisterZ
MisterZ
46 Followers