Dragon's Blood

Story Info
Female captures her prey but he's not what he seems.
5.2k words
4.53
47k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine. Fia's eye's glistened with a predatory gleam as she stalked her prey with cat like grace. Her prey; the most beautiful male she'd ever seen.

She had been stalking him for over an hour hoping he would make his way further away from his clan's borders. Unfortunately, he had been slowly circling back towards his village; obviously not going along with her plans. Damn.

Preparing for attack; she crept up behind him, leapt into the air and drove her foot square in the back of his knee. The poor bastard's knee buckled under him sending him crumbling to the ground.

Motherfucker!

Basiliscine's military training instinctively kicked in; smoothly somersaulting to avoid the looming face plant. He tried to pop to his feet but his attacker drove a knee into the small of his back, straddled him, and commenced with the ground and pound. He was going to have one hell of a headache when this was over.

The POS smashing him in the head was undeniably a pussy; he didn't even have the balls to attack him face to face. Basiliscine was going to thoroughly enjoy manning the fucker up the first chance he got.

He dug his palms into the ground and hefted himself into a push up position; using pure muscle he powered them both over and body slammed his attacker's back into the ground. He heard a loud grunt under him and hoped like hell one of the asshole's ribs had broken.

The power move gave him the split second that he needed to rotate and finally confront the POS face to face.

Awwww Fuck! Now this was truly embarrassing.

A female had actually taken him down; a slip of a female at that. She was firm and toned like an athlete and had small pixie like features: High cheekbones, a straight nose and full lips. Her bottom lip was just a bit fuller than her upper, perfect for nibbling on. She was petite with small perky breasts, rounded hips and legs that seemed to go on forever; legs he wouldn't mind having wrapped around his hips.

But it was her wide expressive eyes that gave her away her true demeanor. They were gunmetal grey; piercing in their intensity, shrewd and cunning, and like the weapon they looked like they could pierce right threw you. They were cool and calculating; the eyes of someone who had seen too much and was always on guard.

They reminded him of a wild animal; one that looked cute and cuddly but would take your hand off without hesitation. And he sure as hell wasn't ready to loose any body parts.

He just thanked the Gods that none of his clansmen actually saw the beat down happen; being bested by a female? No way. He'd never live the humiliation down.

Retribution was going to be sweet. He was thoroughly going to enjoy hog-tying her, throwing her over his shoulder, and taking her back to his village. It would be his pleasure to teach her not to fuck with him and his kind. He did have to give her credit though: There was nothing sexier than a woman with spirit.

Fist thing first; though. He had to avoid the right hook that was headed his way. He easily grabbed her wrist, in mid swing, and pinned it above her into the sticky mud and spread his big body over hers.

Fia could feel every hard lean muscle of Basiliscine's pressing into her as he stifled her movements with his body. And it wasn't just his body that was big and hard. His hard-on was digging into her abdomen and judging by what she felt, his erection matched him in size too.

The crushing weight on her chest was constricting her breathing and her lungs burned as she struggled for a full breath of air. If she didn't do something quick this battle was going to be over before it even started. And wouldn't that be a shame- she hadn't had this much fun in a long time.

She closed her eyes to slow down her erratic breathing and thought about all of her combat training, now was not the time for panic. She was proficient in several forms of combat and playing dirty was a technique all its own.

Licking her lips she leaned in, staring intently at the lips she suddenly wanted to kiss for more reasons than just to play dirty. He was the most attractive male she had ever seen. Her body had come alive under him; it had been way to long since her body had reacted to a male like that.

"I don't think so." He growled jerking his head away quickly. There was no in hell he was going to let her kiss him; judging by the look on her face she just might bite.

She chuckled as if reading his mind, "What? Think I'm going to bite?"

"Wouldn't you?"


"I might later when I have you shackled to my bed," she smirked, "you might even enjoy it."

"Oh? Seems to me I'm the one with the advantage right now," He said, raising a taunting eyebrow and meeting her smirk with one of his.

"That you do." She admitted, wincing as he pressed his weight down into her hands.

But, not for long. She looked him straight in the eye and smiled sweetly.

Basiliscine blinked quickly several times as an unfamiliar scent assaulted his nose. His head began to swim as the fragrance penetrated his nostrils. Blinking quickly, he was combating the sudden compulsion to bury his nose in her neck and inhale the spicy sweet scent that wafted off her.

What the fuck is that smell? It was unlike anything he had ever smelt before, a combination of sandalwood and cocoa; rich and decadent, practically making his mouth water.

Ding...Ding...Ding. Warning bells started pinging around in his head.

He had heard rumors of these women using special oils, unique to each woman, which enhanced her pheromones and enticed any poor soul who was unlucky enough to get a whiff. The kicker: The more the woman was sexually aroused the stronger the smell would be; Rhyhypnol was candy compared to this stuff. And damn, this woman smelt edible, his mouth was practically watering.

Fia knew her dirty trick was working when she saw his pupils dilate and his sharp features pinched in confusion. She leaned up to kiss him again, and this time he let her. Her tongue snaked quickly into his mouth, licking his bottom lip. Grinding her hips into his crotch she felt the heat build between her legs and moaned low in her throat. Her breasts tightened and her nipples got tight and hard, poking into his chest. Damn he tasted good. He tasted of man and sex and power. Yum.

Basiliscine really had no idea why he kissed her; it was as if he couldn't stop himself. His brain knew it wasn't a good idea to kiss this dangerous woman but it obviously wasn't communicating that fact to his cock which suddenly had a lot to say and he seriously wished it would shut the fuck up.

The fact that she tasted taste of all things erotic and forbidden didn't help his cause either.

Unexpectedly, a sharp sting nailed him in the chest and his body instantly lit up like a match. Instantly recognizing the lava like heat that was sludging through his veins, he let loose a string of colorful curses, in his old language, which would have made even the most seasoned of warriors blush.

He was so distracted by the tongue snaking in and out of his mouth that he didn't realize she was wearing a potion ring; it was a ring that all the women of Peitho wore when they were hunting males. It was designed specifically for instances just like this; when they had to quickly render a body unconscious. The sharp point in the center of the circular ring pierced the skin and sent a fast acting sedative rushing into the victim's body. The concoction worked best when administrated close to the heart but any body part would do.

By grinding up on him she had aroused herself; thus, enhancing her scent. The overpowering smell had distracted him and in his momentary lapse of concentration she twisted out of his hold and slugged him.

Bitch!

Fia chuckled at the surprised look on his face- that male was way out of his league. Counting to three, she braced herself for the dead weight that was about to fall on her.

Basiliscine put his mouth close to her ear and snarled, "Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but that shit doesn't work on me."

A myriad of emotions went through Fia's head when she realized that her plan hadn't worked. She decided that now was the perfect time for panic.

Frantically, she pushed at his chest desperately trying to lift him off her; kicking her legs and twisting under him.

"Mmm.... that's it, little one, keep squirming, I like it when they squirm," he taunted, keeping his hips pressed tight to her and laughing evilly.

"You're going to regret this." She snarled.

"I doubt it, sweetheart. What- one of your clan going to club me in the back of the head?" he mocked.

Basiliscine followed her gaze over his should and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Goddess's Blood, Fia-" Lilly grunted as she hefted the unconscious male she had just smashed upside the head off Fia, "-he weighs a fucking ton."

Fia concurred. The man had to be at least six foot three inches of all lean muscle and strength and weigh at least two hundred twenty pounds. She had been around a countless number of males but never encountered such a hard steely body like this one before.

There was a wild untamed look to him, the look of a warrior. His face was ruggedly handsome with a smoldering sullen bad boy look and a day's growth of whiskers on his high cheekbones. Sinfully long eyelashes and black eyebrows, which matched his hair, slashed over his Amber colored eyes and made him look even more seductive and dangerous. He had a moody dark sexuality that would make any woman purr, raw and animalistic. The man was tantalizing and completely irresistible.

Unfortunately, the women didn't have time to admire their catch. The resonating sound of his clans warning bells abruptly cut through the quiet. The low baritone echoed through the valley for miles, clearly a warning to the members of his clan that all hell was breaking loose. A rescue party would be coming for him and the other captured males in full force.

Fuck it- let 'em come. I've been itching for a good fight anyway, Fia thought as she tossed her old ring over her shoulder and put on a new larger one... just in case.

"Move your ass, Lilly! We don't have much time, use these on him." Fia called out, quickly tossing Lilly a set of slave bands that she had dug out of the pocket of her low-rise camouflage cargo pants.

The bands were wide black leather wrist cuffs with a thick silver rings protruding out that could be linked together to act as handcuffs. Ancient symbols were intricately carved deep into the soft leather and perfectly round Amethyst stones were set in the leather to accent.

This male was a keeper and Fia wanted him all to herself. He needed to be tucked safely away in a cell at Castle Peitho and she was going to take every precaution to make sure that happened.

Fia's gut was telling her that this male was trouble and he would probably seduce every woman in the castle, if he had to, to escape. And the other males would willingly listen to his orders just because he had the natural ability to take control of a situation, a born leader. He was dangerous all the way around and would have to be handled with kid gloves.

"When we get back make sure all the new slaves are put in the east wing of the dungeon, except for him, I want him isolated. "Fia said nodding to the male she had taken down, "Put him in the west wing." her voice eerily calm.

"And, Lilly, he's not to be touched-" looking her coolly in the eye, "-by anyone." Fia had been very lenient with Lilly in the past and often let her play with her newly acquired toys. But Lilly had a habit of breaking them; Fia wanted to break this one herself.

"The Amethyst bands, why?" Lilly asked in disbelief, holding the bands gingerly as she quickly snapped them on the unconscious body. Those cuffs were only used on males who were considered to be a security risk and were never just casually used. Damn, who was this guy?


Fia shot Lilly a hard don't-question-me-look and paused for so long that Lilly didn't think that she was going to answer her.

"Because violet neutralizes gold."

Basiliscine let out a soft moan and cracked open his gritty eyes. His head was pounding, mouth was dry and his body ached all over. He did a quick mental check of his body and came to the conclusion that all his body parts were still in place; always a good sign, especially when waking up in an unknown place. Not that he was a stranger to waking up in an unfamiliar place; however, there was usually a female or two in bed with him when he did.

Ok, what the hell happened and where was he?

He grinned to himself; oh yeah, the little hellcat of a female tackled him and tired to knock him out with Dragon's Blood. The look on her face was priceless when he didn't react to it.


She obviously had no idea his kind and been the first to concoct Dragon's Blood hundreds of years ago and he was practically immune to it; at best he used it as a mild muscle relaxer. The potent brew was made from the milk from the seed of the Red Dragon plant- aptly named since it was the same color as the blood of the Dragons. The phosphorescent red milk was then dried and ground into a powder.

Dragon's Blood did have some interesting side effects. Basiliscine raised his head and looked between his legs; and yep, the side effects were in full force. The raging hard on tenting his loincloth was quite impressive.

The drug also made his skin hypersensitive and the friction from the leather rubbing on his cock was madding. Not to mention that that female's tantalizing scent was still lingering on him making matters worse.

He pumped his hips in the hopes that the soft leather would fall away and his cock could swing free from the infuriating material. No such luck.

Sighing with frustration, he rolled his eyes and dropped his head on the pillow; maybe he could just will his cock down. Who was he kidding? His overzealous penis obeyed no one, especially him.

Fia silently padded past the rows of cells eyeing each man as she unconsciously made her way towards Basiliscine cell. Overall the hunt had been successful. The males had been separated by who was most pleasing to the eye, cleaned up and readied for inspection. The very best of the best were used for stud service. The other poor bastards were just used.

Unfortunately, the hunt hadn't been without causalities. One of Fia's soldiers had been taken captive in the skirmish; it was a loss Fia hadn't taken lightly. The soldier had been under the tutelage of the Chancellor in all matters, including the art of combat. Of course, The Chancellor, in all her arrogance had assured Fia that the new recruit would be well taken care of and no harm would come to her. Total bull-shit.

Now it was going to take some serious negotiations to get her soldier back and she'd have to find another participant for the upcoming breeding ritual; like she had time for all that.

A stifled feminine giggle had Basiliscine's head snapping back. Great. Just. Fucking. Great.

A female had been watching his endeavor the whole time.

Realization slowly dawned on him as he eyeballed the female standing outside of his cell. It was the female who had been pursuing him. Holy shit, the famed Princess Fia.

Interesting. From what he knew of Princess Fia she wasn't supposed to be out hunting much less leading a group of soldiers. That female looked like a goddess and fought like a god. No matter how much sexual prowess she had she was still a warrior. She kicked ass and took names, in that order, and looked you in the eye when she did. She wasn't afraid to go toe to toe with anyone and rarely got bested; taking what she wanted, whether it is men, power or possessions. And he was finding out first hand that legions of the rumors were true.

"Having some trouble there?" Fia asked, arching a slim eyebrow.

Through the momentary haze of humiliation that slammed into him; he hadn't missed the devilish gleam in Fia's eye as she looked him over. Well, well, maybe I'll get some relief from the side effects after all.

Being the smart male that he was he kept his smart ass reply to himself. Gods knew he was one to instigate but in this he didn't want to piss off that female by saying the wrong thing; an arrogant male smirk would have to do.

If that female left him alone with the side effects still raging he'd have to spend the next four hours in misery until the drug wore off or until someone else came to satisfy him; which was highly unlikely given the circumstances.

Sauntering into the cell, the Princess stood next to the cot and scrutinized him with resolve; raking a look over his muscled body, blatantly lingering over the obvious bulge under his loin clothe. Potential- lots and lots of potential.

.Basiliscine methodically rose from the cot, his heavy muscles bunching as he stood; glittering gold eyes, luminescent in the din of the cell, zoned in on her like a missile on lock. His meaty erection proudly bobbed in front of him as he prowled towards Fia with that lethal gait of his; running his fingers through his thick main of hair.

"What's your name?" she asked, straightening her shoulders and giving him an out-and-out look-see.

"I'm Cin."

"Yes. You. Are." She murmured on a breathy exhale, his exceptional hearing catching every syllable.

Her eyes drank in his lean form, lingering on the thick piece of flesh between his legs. He had long thick black hair that just brushed his wide shoulders. Light flashed off the silver hoops that hung from his pierced nipples, emphasizing the wide expanse of his chest that tapering into an obvious V and stopped at his slim waist.

The male had abs that were so ripped that it looked like he had paint rollers under his skin and a thin line of hair under his navel that disappeared beneath the loincloth; making her lick her lips as she thought about where that little line would lead. His thick corded thighs and long muscular legs were dusted with the same coffee colored hairs that were on his chest. And his well toned ass- enough said.

He positively oozed sex; it radiated out from him like he was born to please.

Holding his arms akimbo he advanced on her, "Do you like what you see?" he asked arrogantly;

The princess stood her ground and met him eye for eye, "I do like what I see, very much. I'm looking forward to having a taste. I also think the others here at the castle will also take great pleasure in having a taste too. Perhaps at the banquet tonight" The scent of Sandalwood and Cocoa blasted out from her and filled the room with its intoxicating scent; the spicy sweet smell making his body hum and his balls constrict... again.

"I like what I see too." He purred looking her over. The see through toga style dress she was wearing was floor length and made from an iridescent silvery-white material; a purple cord around her slim waist accented it. It had a slit on the side that went from floor to waist exposing long lean legs that seemed to go on for miles. The kind of legs meant for wrapping around a man's waist.

The body hugging dress only covered one shoulder, showing off her well-toned arms and shoulders. The gossamer fabric was stretched tight across her breasts making her rosy colored nipples and large aureoles strain against the pale fabric.

The white g-string she wore was nestled tight into the cleft between her legs, the tiny scrap of material scantly covering her shaved sex and showing off her contoured ass.

With a gesture that was smooth and dripping with old world elegance, Cin took her slight hand in his and brought it to his mouth. His intense gaze locking to hers as he kissed the back of her knuckles; his tongue sensually moved over them as if to say Imagine-what-my tongue-would- feel-like-on-the-rest of-your-body.

12