Dragons Breath Ch. 05

Story Info
A doodler finds his niche.
20.7k words
4.81
11.2k
22
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for editing and polishing. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check.

Copyright (c) 2017 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my ADD readers.

ENJOY!

*

The rest of the week was pretty routine, but man what a routine. Waking up with a beautiful naked woman. One of us accosting the other in our sleep and waking them with an orgasm. And Cathleen's orgasm's are something to behold. I may wake her with my fingers on her clit, but it's a toss-up if I spread her legs to lick her to another one, or lift and spread her wide to fuck her silly. Either way we have to change the sheets.

Connie and the girls came by the mall Friday afternoon for me to draw the girls while I was patrolling with my arm candy. I was on the clock, but what were they going to do, fire me?

"I was going to ask you why you were quitting Taylor, but I think that's obvious," looking at Cathleen with her hand around my bicep. "The girls are going to miss their sketches."

I put my hand on Cathleen's, "We'll be back for the festival for at least the next two years. Just give me a call."

Cathleen continued to walk with me for the rest of the evening. "You're not going to get your movie and ice cream fix tonight?"

"Ye tryin' to get rid of me?"

I chuckled pulling her tight against me. "No, just wondering."

Cathleen put her arm around my waist and her head against my shoulder. "We're goin' to be together almost twenty four / seven after next week. Better get used to it."

I grinned at her, "God that sounds so terrible, you better renew that spell just in case."

"Damn Yank," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. That spell was DEFINITELY renewed.

___

Saturday morning was different. I woke to Cathleen just looking at me. Leaning up head in hand on her elbow looking at me. "Mornin' Luv."

I leaned forward and we met for a soft kiss, "Morning Luv," I replied with my best accent.

Cathleen snickered and laid her head on my chest, "Better, but you need a LOT more practice."

"Sounds like an idea."

Cathleen just groaned, and I could hear the smile I couldn't see. But unlike the last week or so, the morning wasn't a mad love fest. We cuddled and talked about what was coming up.

All morning naked and talking like it was the norm, even to the point of not closing the bathroom door. Getting dressed, and Cathleen putting on her cage bra and presenting her tits to me to pull the bars forward, then wrapping her arms around my neck and plastering her chest to me while she took plenty of time to renew that spell.

This was another of those perfect days, not to warm, not to cool. A light breeze, but not enough to disturb my hanging drawings. And yet something was different.

It was during morning parade standing watching with Cathleen in front of me in my arms. Me trying to bring my arms up under her tits and her trying to keep me from doing it. Muttering 'Damn Yank' under her breath as I nibbled on her exposed neck and shoulder.

I realized that for the first time I wasn't reacting to something or someone else. We were planning and talking about our future. I wasn't reacting to dad, or a girlfriend, or work, or, or, or.

Well I was reacting, but it was more than that with Cathleen. More give and take on ideas than 'reacting'.

Going up to Maybel's kitchen to get us something for lunch, and Maybel snickering that she was surprised Cathleen had left me the energy to climb the hill getting a roaring laugh from several there. The blush on Cathleen when I related the conversation to her.

Getting ready for the Harvest Festival dinner, Cathleen was doing up her hair in a way I had never seen. And a dress I had never seen either. Off the shoulder and low cut, the only thing she could have worn was her jeweled cones, but instead choosing to go without extra jewelry tonight, just her gold bars. And with the hard cups of the dress, I was finally given a delicious view down her dress when I stood behind her.

"You know if it wasn't for that cincher I could slide your dress down to trap your arms and bare your chest for nibbling all in one move."

Cathleen turned in my arms and looked me in the eye with a mischievous grin. "Keep that thought..." and sunk to her knees and lifted my kilt.

When she took me in I could almost see her nipples as she leaned forward, but the memory of the view down her dress as I stood behind her did the trick. That and not having any release since last night. "FFUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!..."

Cathleen kept sucking and slurping until I was over sensitized and had to push her away. She looked up at me with that same gin and gave my cock still in her hand one last lick. "Couldn' 'ave ye messin' up ye new kilt now could we?"

"Damn Leprechaun," I mumbled barely keeping standing by catching my elbow on the counter.

I also discovered why she insisted we get this small leather pouch thing to go along with my kilt. She was stuffing goodies to munch on if we got hungry at the dinner. I just chuckled and she stuck her tongue out at me. I did my best to suck it onto my mouth when she kissed me before we stepped out of the RV.

Our next surprise was on arrival at the dinner. Not only had Maybel gotten the Queen to invite us, we were to be seated at her table with some of the locals. Cathleen turned to glare at Maybel. Maybel just grinned and shoed us away toward the Queens table.

"What's so special about the Queens table?" I asked.

"Real food but still fake drinks. But we 'ave to chat up the locals and can't duck out early if the night goes to shiite."

I put my hand on her waist and then let it drop momentarily to her ass and gave it a squeeze before dropping it to my side. "So you're trapped here with me all night. I like the sound of that."

Cathleen rolled her eyes.

We were seated near the far end of the long table. 'In the cheap seats' Cathleen grumbled. But at least we didn't have to raid my pouch for food. The meal was progressing nicely, and in spite of everything I was having a wonderful time. Sharing bites with Cathleen, an occasional kiss here or there... wishing for whip cream on my pie!

In spite of everything we were having a good time. The entertainment portion of the evening began, and the band struck up a lively tune. And quite the round of applause afterward told me I wasn't the only one that appreciated their talent.

They began to strike up another tune and one of the 'Nobles' up the table called out for Galway Girl.

"I'm sorry ma' Lord, but the lass that sings that with us is a wee bit under the weather."

He seemed a bit disappointed, then a strangely familiar female voice called out from the back, "Cathleen knows it!"

Cathleen's head snapped around to find the voice, but no one was taking credit. I was grinning at the perturbed expression on her face. She was thinking the same as I did, Maybel!

She had just turned back to me when...

"Lady Fitzpatrick, is this true? You know the tune in question?" the Queen said.

Cathleen stood and then did as best of a curtsey as the table and chairs would allow. "Yes Your Majesty. I learned the tune at my grandmother's knee." She paused a moment, "But tis been many a year since I 'ave sung it."

Cathleen had just sat back down beside me when the 'Noble' requesting it stood and turned to her. He looked at her and spoke so softly you could barely hear him above the background noise.

"Lady Fitzpatrick, if you would do me the honor of singing it I would forever be in your debt."

"I..."

He hung his head and continued, "It was a favorite of my wife, and she so loved visiting the realm. I come here every year since her passing to hear it and pay tribute to her memory." His head came back up to look at her with a pleading look on his face.

There was the faintest of sighs, one I barely herd, "It would be my honor ma' Lord. The ladies version I'm assumin'?"

He just grinned and nodded as he sat.

The leader of the instrumental group smiled at Cathleen, "What style Lady Fitzpatrick?"

"Soft n' lively?"

He smiled and played a little rift of something making Cathleen smile and nod as she stood back up.

The tune started, and Cathleen joined in shortly. The first line or so was a bit soft, but then she closed her eyes, AND OH MY GOD!

For a petite woman with no chest, she had quite a set of lungs on her. Singing out loud and clear, beginning to move and even dance in place a bit as the song picked up getting others to join in.

As the song wound down it was just Cathleen alone again, holding the last note long and proud before cutting it off and dropping her chin to her chest.

It was silent, not even a whisper, then all hell broke loose. The applause and cheers and whistles of appreciation. Cathleen buried her face in her hands and dropped down beside me putting her head on my shoulder embarrassed by all the attention.

I held her close, and intending to whisper but had to speak up to be heard over all the applause. "That was absolutely beautiful."

Cathleen just groaned and wrapped her arms around me and held on tight.

The band came to her rescue and began another tune.

The Noble came to us, and took Cathleen's hand and kissed the back of it. "That was the loveliest rendition of Galway Girl I have ever heard. I'm sure Margo enjoyed it thoroughly."

We sat a bit more nibbling from our plates, Cathleen getting quite a few people coming by complimenting her on her singing, even our suspected volunteer Maybel came by.

The band took a break, and some 'knight' up the table stood and began regaling us with a daring story of slaying a dragon. With the appropriate ooh's and ah's and laughs before the band took up another set.

In the middle of the set was a fairly slow song, and I managed to get Cathleen on her feet and drug her to an open area of the floor for a dance. At first we were the only ones out there, but shortly two other couples joined us.

Then came another lively one, and I begged off, but Cathleen and several others stayed on the floor and began one of those folk dances where it looked like they were going to kick themselves at any moment but miraculously didn't.

She came and dropped beside me panting at the waiter brought us fresh drinks in nice goblets. Cathleen took a swig and then went wide eyed coughing. She took another sip and then looked at the head of the table where the Queen and the Noble raised their goblets in salute.

She passed my goblet to me and told me to sip it. REAL WINE! We'd come up a step in the world.

There was a few more tunes before the band took another break, and before some 'knight' could start in, I jumped up and opened my mouth. Maybe I should have sipped that wine a little slower.

"Your Majesty, I have a tale that some might find interesting."

She looked at me a moment eyeing me up and down, "Lord O'Malley, you do not look the type to fight dragons and such. I don't know many artisans who have the temperament for such things."

"Tis true your Majesty, not many do. And not all things are as they appear," glancing down quickly at Cathleen. "But I can assure you it is a battle of one of the most dangerous things known to man."

She raised an eyebrow, but nodded, "You may proceed."

"Thank you Your Majesty."

I turned and scanned the room, most eyes on me. Good thing I hadn't sipped that wine after all.

"As things go, I am a relative new comer to the realm. I originally came here several years ago as a pack horse to a woman who viewed her shopping like Master Collins does his sword play."

A good chuckle and round of laughter from the gentleman, a bit of scorn from some of the ladies.

"But I was fascinated with the realm, and became a regular visitor. Making my pilgrimage from the new world as much as possible, eventually becoming accepted to the realm as one of you. Even though a few thought me to be a bit of a scoundrel for a while." I thought I heard a slight gasp from Cathleen.

"And then this year I was able to devote my time completely to the realm. All was good until..." I took another sip of my wine.

"All was good until one of the young masters of the new world decided to use one of my master pieces to clean his soiled hands." There was a mixture of chuckles and soft boos.

"I wandered aimlessly for a while, so dejected over the loss of one of my master pieces. And then I came across her, the most dangerous thing known to man."

More ooh's.

"Ah yes gentleman, you know what I'm talking about. At first I thought her some kind of Enchantress. Even from a distance I could not tear my eyes away. I tried several times, but was drawn back again and again."

There was some light chuckles and giggles, and Cathleen had quite the grip on my leg under the table. "I was sure of it the next day. After a bit of confusion I was being accused of some very dastardly deeds, but could only look at her and smile."

I made several exaggerated loops with my head and then stopped looking at Cathleen. She covered her face with her hands.

"And as soon as I thought I had her figured out. I began to think her a Witch." There were gasps and Cathleen's head snapped up. "I mean why else would I allow a wisp of a woman to put me in a head lock and try to suffocate me several times?"

Now there were several chuckles and I was beginning to get 'the look' from Cathleen.

"Now that was just the start of it. I soon discovered that she was the master of many of the dark arts. She is also a Master Alchemist. Able to take the simplest of things and make something that goes straight to my nose and stomach totally bypassing my brain."

More chuckles and hisses, the crowd getting into the spirit of my story.

"And then, just when I thought I might have the strength to resist," more chuckles and a few 'not happenin' from the crowd. "Just when I thought I could resist I discover tonight that she is part Siren, the voice of an angel that no man can truly resist."

A few cackles from the ladies. 'You're a gonner' from some guy in the back.

"Aye, I've thought long and hard, and no matter what, I can only think of one solution to the situation."

'The hangman would be quicker' I heard, then a slap, then some chuckles.

I turned to Cathleen and reached for her hand, she gave it to me smiling. The smile turned to a big 'O' as I dropped to one knee. "Cathleen Fitzpatrick, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Cathleen looked at me a few moments, not a sound in the room, then oh so softly, "Aye."

I took her hand and kissed it as the room erupted, then pulled her to me for a 'proper' improper kiss.

We were the center of a large group for a while, even the Queen smiled and nodded. Drinks were refreshed, and I did at least manage to put a bit of meat and crackers in my belly to slow down the wine. We still had trouble navigating the steps up into the RV. Clothes were shucked inside the door, but all we had the energy to do was fall into bed and cuddle...

___

I was glad we had an extra hour Sunday morning, my head was killing me!

I eventually rolled out and staggered the three feet to the bathroom, and Cathleen was right behind me. I had barely stood and she was shoving me toward the table as she sat.

I started the coffee and we didn't utter a word. Taking our sips and sighing slowly getting back to being human. Not a lot of time to get ready for the day with our late start.

But even with our condition, I could only grin at Cathleen. Naked. And remembering she said yes.

I was barely human again, but I had to stand and take her in my arms. Cathleen giggled as I held her, soft feather kisses on her lips, on her cheeks, her jaw, her shoulder...

Cathleen slipped her arms around my neck to bring me back to her lips. My cock firming and rising between her legs. "Damn Yank," she sighed as she let her thighs spread a bit, then closed them again as I came to rest against her damp lips.

I just held her and kissed her, one hand roaming her bare back while the other went from one cheek to the other.

We dressed slowly, for me because it was too painful to move quickly. Even if it was the same for Cathleen, she sure looked a whole lot better doing it than me.

We clung to each other as we walked in, but Cathleen was smiling and bright within moments. Getting all sorts of waves and compliments on her singing last night. She had become a bit of a celebrity from the attention.

"See, I'm not the only one that loves your singing."

"But ye never 'eard me sing before last night."

I turned her to me and gave her a quick kiss, "And what else have you been holding out on me?" Cathleen just grinned and raised her eyebrow.

There were more compliments as we grabbed the last of Maybel's breakfast preparations. Barely making it to her booth before the mad rush.

Shortly before the morning parade a young page came by the shop, delivering white flowered headbands for both of us. Cathleen's looked wonderful on her, I looked goofy, but since she scowled at me when I tried to take it off I left it on.

And once again Maybel struck, when I went to get us something for lunch I was inundated with congratulations and back slaps and such. Several of them threatened to dislodge our lunch from my arms.

We even had a bit of an acknowledgement from the Queen during the afternoon parade. She paused a moment and looked to Cathleen and I and nodded. Cathleen curtsied and I did my best bow, almost losing the headband in the process, making Cathleen giggle.

Shortly thereafter she darted off. The blacksmiths daughter showed up a few minutes later to watch the shop all grins. And I was told to meet Cathleen at the main dining area in half an hour. She sure is bossy for a little thing!

I sat and sketched a bit... of Cathleen. Remembering watching her singing and dancing last night.

When I reached the main dining area it had been transformed into a lovely floral area. Lots of tables and chairs done up with various arrangements and white table cloths. Not quite period decorations, but I don't think anybody was going to say anything.

I was looking around for Cathleen, and then she turned and stepped toward me a few steps before I recognized her. She had changed into a very light off white dress, but not quite true white, but just as it should be for the period.

I took her hands spreading them to get a better look at her dress, "You look wonderful."

She grinned and gave me a nice kiss, "Well it is me wedding day now tisn't it?"

"Mmmm, and it is a wonderful day for it too."

In short order we were organized by Friar Davis and his crew. He was an actual ordained minister for those that had marriage licenses and were really getting married. Cathleen and I had a bit to go through before we could do this officially.

With all the flourish of an old English wedding we were 'married'. I held Cathleen, giving her a long soft kiss before many of the onlookers began shouting at various couples. Then Cathleen gasped. Seems Maybel had come to watch the festivities along with several of the other regulars.

Whatever she said had Cathleen blushing, then turning it right back at her with Maybel and the group just smiling. Cathleen soon wound down and it was hugs and congratulations all around.

Only Cathleen and I knew this one was just for practice. I wonder how many of these practices we would have before we could do it for real. But each one between now and then would be just as special. I would have to do some research and make every one better than the last.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers