Draining the Slave's Balls

Story Info
Mistress finally agrees to drain her slave' balls.
3.7k words
4.07
90.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
339 Followers

"For the last time slave, stop asking me for an orgasm," exclaimed Mistress Gail. "I don't care that they are swollen with cum, that they are sore from being spanked last night, or that you have not been allowed to cum for two months now! What do you have to say to that?"

"But Mistress it has been four months since you last allowed me a release! I endure everything you demand of me, take all the pain you dish out just for your own pleasure, deserve to cum!" whined her slave, David.

"Look at you, on your knees, naked as always except for your leather ankle and wrist cuffs and the heavy leather collar, and of course your lovely chastity cage which keeps you from coming so well. And you think I should let you have an orgasm? Orgasms are for men, and looking at you I see a chastised slave boy, not a man." explained Mistress Gail, continuing on, "but if you are so damn insistent, let's go!"

Snapping the leather leash to his collar she demanded that he crawl behind like a proper slave. But fear started to rise in his slave mind as she led him toward the front door! His mistress opened the door and casually pulled him out onto the steps, stopping to close and lock the door, seeming to be no hurry.

"Stay down on your knees, slave. And don't dawdle as the neighbors might see your pathetic ass!" chuckled his owner. She pulled him all the way to the car, opening the back door and demanded, "Get in the back seat and lay down. And keep quiet!"

With that Mistress Gail covered him with a blanket so he could not been seen. She got in the car, started it up and with nary a word to her slave drove off to places unknown to the slave. Although he couldn't hear clearly with the blanket over his head, the slave could make out his Mistress on the phone with someone, laughing that sinister laugh that always spelled trouble for him. The longer the conversation continued, the more she laughed. And the more concerned he became as to what was in store for him. He had never been taken out of the house so naked and driven to an unknown place. But he felt relief in the fact he was sure that his Mistress was going to allow him an orgasm. After all she agreed with him when she snapped the leash on his collar. But then again, maybe she was just trying to scare him and they would soon pull back into their own driveway.

Suddenly the car came to a stop, Mistress shut off the engine and quickly opened the door grabbing his leash and rather roughly pulled, ordering him to crawl out of the car and get back on all fours like the slave he knew he was. As he exited the car he realized they were not back in their own driveway and his fear started once again to manifest itself in his brain. What can she have planned for me, what will I have to endure, is anyone else going to see me, all these thoughts were racing through his slave mind.

Suddenly Mistress Gail pulls hard on the leash, all but dragging him up several steps to what he guessed to be the front door to someone's house. "Faster, slave. I don't have all day!" barked his supreme Goddess. As they reached the door it quickly swung open and out stepped a very beautiful woman who immediately embraced Mistress Gail. She warmly returned the embrace and as she tugged up on the leash, it was revealed to the slave that the two women were sharing a very passionate kiss, with their tongues probing each other's mouths.

As they finally parted, the mystery woman asked, "So this is the new slave meat that thinks it deserves to have an orgasm. What a stupid slave you are, boy!" she spat.

She spun on her heel and strode into the house with Mistress Gail right behind her, slave in tow.

"Mistress Elise, allow me to introduce you to this pathetic slave who thinks because he hasn't cum for four months that he has somehow earned the right to spew his boy goo all over!" chided Mistress Gail.

Addressing her slave, "Now boy this is Mistress Elise, a good friend of mine who has agreed to take care of your, shall we say, little problem! Mistress Elise is a very dominant lesbian who thinks the most useless thing in the world is a male's cock. She takes great sadistic joy in milking slaves. I am sure she is going to have a great time at your expense, but I don't think you will be so fond of her procedures." This caused his Mistress to once again laugh that sinister laugh that he knew all too well.

Handing the leash to Mistress Elise, she taunted him further, "I have to run some errands now. I will leave you in her most capable hands. How long do think this will take dear?"

"Oh I can't imagine I won't break him within an hour. Then a second hour just to reinforce his lesson!" laughed Mistress Elise. "But if you don't get back for three or four hours, that is fine. I will continue to abuse and torture his cock and balls. After all it has been more than a month since I have had the chance to milk a boy bone dry!"

"Well I can't thank you enough for helping me out, dear. I'll try not to be too long. You boy had better be on your best behavior. I want Mistress Elsie to enjoy herself at your expense!" And again the slave heard her laughter as she quickly departed.

"Now stand still and don't move a muscle boy", admonished Mistress Elise as she pulled his wrists behind his back and padlocked his cuffs together. Then he felt her pull his bound wrists upward until he heard her snap a short chain from his wrists to his collar. "There now you won't be causing me any trouble with those pesky hands! Now let's get started on emptying those balls out!"

Grabbing the leash she quickly pulled him down a hallway into what looked like a room designed for punishments, lots of canes, crops, and whips hanging from the wall and many types of restraints, not to mention the whipping post, a padded horse and what looked like a leather sling. The more he looked around, the more he started to get nervous that maybe this woman was really going to inflict pain on him before letting him jerk off.

"Now bend over the padded bench, boy. I am going to start out by caning your ass, hard! You will receive 12 cuts of my cane for starters!" intoned Mistress Elise. "Feel free to scream, cry, beg, or whatever you wish. It won't make a damn bit of difference as to how I treat you. In fact the more you scream and cry like a little boy, the wetter my pussy gets. Quite often I have orgasms when working over a pathetic male like you!"

"Now hold on tight boy, here it comes!" And without warning the slice was delivered with her considerable force, causing the slave to shriek loudly. He couldn't believe how it burned! "That was one, boy, only eleven more to suffer!" giggled Mistress Elise. Then she laid on six full force strokes without so much as a pause between them, causing the slave to again squeal and scream like a little boy, just as she had told him he would. With his ass on fire, he laid waiting for the rest of her vicious strokes, fearing them and wanting them all at the same time. He just wanted it to be over. Finally after letting him stew for a few minutes, Mistress sliced across his ass once more. Again it brought forth a scream of pure terror, such music to her ears! Then with little hesitation the final four cuts of the cane were delivered to that space right where the ass cheeks meet the thighs. And oh how he screamed in absolute panic as the pain seared through his body.

"Now stand up slave! And be quick about it before I decide to give you another dose of the cane!" demanded Mistress Elise.

Oh god he thought, I can't take any more of that dreadful cane. His Mistress had often used a cane on him, but never with the cruelty shown by Mistress Elise. "Turn around boy!"

So doing he saw Mistress Elise holding a key. Could it be? Although his hopes were rising in spite of the pain he was feeling, Mistress Elise's sadistic grin more than offset any hope he was feeling.

"Wasn't that nice of your Mistress to leave me the key? Now I am going to unlock the little padlock that has kept you from cumming for those four long months. I bet those balls are really swollen and that you are going to produce a huge load of cum, or as your glorious Mistress calls it, 'boy goo'!"

"Now that the lock is off, let's get you out of that nasty chastity device. I bet this is going to feel so good!" quipped the Mistress.

After separating the ring from the tube, she simply grabbed it and forcibly ripped it off his cock! "Owwwwww!" came the immediate cry from the slave.

"You didn't think I was going to make removing that enjoyable for you, now did you? You slaves are all the same, always thinking I am going to show some mercy. But as your Mistress informed you, I think the most useless thing in the world is a cock. But they are so much fun to torture!" explained the sadistic woman.

"Oh look at that, getting an erection already! Good heavens I haven't even touched you yet! Did just letting you see down my blouse at my wonderful breasts get you that excited?" taunted Mistress Elise. "Now let me get my gloves on and I can start working your cock over!"

"Lie on your back with your ass right to the edge of the padded bench. I know it won't be comfortable with your hands cuffed behind you, but I couldn't care less." Emphasizing once again that she cared little about his pain and suffering.

Walking over to the hapless slave, she showed him the gloves she slipped on so she could jerk his cock. The look of horror on his face was priceless as she showed him the sharp pins sticking through the palms of the gloves!

"I am so going to enjoy jacking you off! These gloves will certainly enhance my pleasure. You can imagine how your little pin dick is going to feel when I squeeze hard...like this!" taunted Mistress Elise.

"Oh! That hurts! Please no...!" begged the slave. "Really I changed my mind, I don't need to cum!"

Laughing heartily, her reply was simple, "Too late slave! I am going to drain your balls just like I promised Mistress Gail. You will not experience any orgasms either. I am going to milk you until cum just drips from the end of your useless cock. I will milk you until I am convinced every last drop of that nasty juice is out of your balls. I doubt that this is what you were expecting. And I know you are not going to enjoy it!"

Then she started sliding one gloved hand up and down his cock, alternating between squeezing and relaxing her grip. With the other hand she kept fondling his balls. Neither of which brought him any pleasure at all, just the pain of the sharp pins. This continued for several minutes until he felt an orgasm building, but true to her word, just as he was ready to explode, she released his cock but squeezed hard and twisted his balls. The result was as she expected...severe pain that brought forth some lovely screams of agony and a cock that just dribbled it's juice onto the small plate she held below his cock head. She continued this for a couple of more minutes until his cock finally stopped oozing.

"There, there boy. I told you there would be no orgasm for you! Now just lie there while I prepare for round 2!" she chuckled as she walked over to a cabinet behind his head out of his view.

The poor slave started to panic at just the thought of her doing anymore to his abused cock. The pins had really dug in when she was jerking him off, and his balls had never throbbed like this before. His fear of Mistress Elise continued to grow as she walked back between his legs.

"Now slave I am going to fuck you in your ass with my strap-on! This lovely ribbed dildo is 2-1/2" in diameter and nine inches long. You will take every last centimeter of it up your ass. The lovely part is that the curved shape of the dildo will make it rub your prostrate. This means that soon enough you will give up some more of your 'boy goo' that I will collect on the plate again. And to make sure this is not enjoyable, I will use lots of lube...IcyHot!" cackled the Mistress.

Then he felt her smearing the IcyHot all over his asshole and roughly shoving a couple of fingers into his asshole. Then he felt the head of the dildo pushing against his poor hole.

"Ready, boy? This is going to be so much fun for me. I love a good hard fuck session!" as she grabbed his hips and hesitated with the head tight against his asshole. Staring at him intently for a couple of minutes, she waited until she felt him relax just a smidgen, then she thrust forward in on powerful motion driving almost all of her strap-on into his ass.

"Arrrrghhh!! Burst forth from the slave, and tears quickly filled his eyes and ran down his face. The pain from the rapid intrusion added to the increasing burning sensation from the IcyHot was worse than anything he had experienced before. But without giving him any time to adjust to the dildo, Mistress Elise began a hard and deep pounding of his asshole. Each time she pulled it nearly all the way out and then slammed the entire nine inches back into him, he screamed in renewed agony. After nearly five minutes of this continuous fucking, his cock predictably started oozing another load of the contents of his balls. Although Mistress Elise noted that it was less than half of the load she got the first time. She knew then that by the time she made him endure the fourth round, there would be little if anything left in his balls! Just the thought of this caused her to continue his fucking for another few minutes, despite his protests and begging for her to stop. As reached down to squeeze his balls once again, she was not only rewarded with more screams on pain, but another round of 'boy goo' oozed forth onto the plate!

"Oh isn't that wonderful. Your little ass fuck earned two more loads of your nasty filth! But I must say, you didn't produce very much at all that time," chided Mistress Elise. "Maybe your balls are getting empty already. I would have thought after all the whining you did to Mistress Gail about your balls being full and how you hadn't come in four months that you would have had a lot more cum to get rid of! Maybe you lied about how long it had been, since she was sure it was only two months. I wonder what your glorious Mistress will think about you lying to her."

The slave immediately began to beg, "Please don't tell her that. I didn't lie! Really, my balls really did feel full, I promise. Please stop, I can't take any more pain in my poor asshole. Please no more. I have learned my lesson about begging for relief!"

Laughing, Mistress Elise informed him, "Well just to be sure that you are truly empty, I am now going to fist you and massage that prostrate one more time. I want to be sure that there is not one drop of 'boy goo' left in those balls! But don't worry I will use lots of this lovely lube!"

As he felt Mistress Elise reapplying the IcyHot to his already burning asshole, his fear nearly turned to panic as he thought of her fist being forced into him. And he was certain that she would succeed no matter how tight he was and how hard she had to push. As her first two fingers started into his abused asshole, the tears started to flow freely again, bringing an evil chuckle from his tormentor. And then he felt his ass being stretched further and further as she got all four fingers into him.

"Hold on bitch! Here comes the really painful part," cackled Mistress Elise. And then he felt it as her thumb was forced in alongside her fingers, then the pain of her thrusting in her entire fist hit him like the proverbial ton of bricks.

Rotating her hand around inside him to enhance his suffering, she then began to rub a finger right on his prostrate, stimulating him once again to want to have an ejaculation. But as before, she timed everything just perfectly so all that happened was that a few last drops of cum oozed onto the plate. There was no pleasure at all. Nothing for him to enjoy. At long last, she stopped the massage as it was apparent his balls were truly empty.

"There, there slave, I think you are finally truly empty. But your load is just not very big. But of course maybe that is because you have such a little pin dick!!" taunted Mistress Elise. "But I still feel in the mood for some more abuse. So even though you are empty, now I am going to use my fist to plunge in and out of your asshole, just because I enjoy hearing you scream!"

And true to her word, he felt her pulling back so her fist was almost ready to pop out and then he felt her shove it back in. As expected, that brought forth more cries and screams of pain and agony, further encouraging Mistress Elise to continue her brutal assault on his asshole. As he looked at her while she was fist fucking him he saw a huge smile of ecstasy on her face. It finally dawned on him that she was using her other hand to masturbate herself! How disgusting he thought as she continued to fist his ass that she was taking so much pleasure in the act that she was getting herself off! After what seemed like an eternity of pain to him, she finally exploded in her own glorious orgasm. It seemed to him that it lasted for several minutes as she continued to rub herself while fisting him. When she finally finished, she quite literally ripped her fist out of his ass, giving him one last burst of pain in his tortured asshole.

Sobbing loudly, he didn't hear Mistress Gail return. It wasn't until she walked up to him and slapped his balls several times demanding he stop crying like a little sissy that he realized she had returned.

"Well judging from the small amount of your 'boy goo' on the plate, your balls certainly could not have been that full!" smirked his Mistress. "But I must say your cock looks like Mistress Elise shredded it! It looks very sore, but it was what you deserve for even thinking that you deserved a release."

Mistress Elise was holding cloth that she had soaked with rubbing alcohol. "Dear, let me clean up his poor pin dick. I am sure you don't want to have him get any infections!"

As she wrapped the cloth around his cock and began scrubbing, the alcohol had its desired effect and the pain he felt brought forth another round of tears, much to his Mistress's delight.

"My, my Elise, look at how shriveled up his little cock is now," exclaimed Mistress Gail.

"Do you have the new chastity cage for him ready?"

"Of course, my dear. See it is only one inch in length! I just know this will be, say we say, rather uncomfortable for him even without an erection!" was the sadistic reply of Mistress Elise.

And before he could object, he felt Mistress Elise stuff his little cock into the device and snapped the padlock shut. And she was right, that even totally soft it was quite uncomfortable. He couldn't imagine the pain he would feel when tried to get erect. And he knew his traitorous cock would try to erect at some point.

"Get on your feet, boy. Time to get you home as you have chores to do!" informed his Mistress.

"Oh wait! There is one more thing he has to endure!" Holding the plate of cum up, Mistress Elise demanded, "Lick all that nasty 'boy goo' up you lowly slave!"

Fearing the reaction of the two dominant women if he refused, he extended his tongue and began the task of consuming his own cum. He absolutely hated the taste of it, but a quick slice of Mistress Elise's cane across his welted ass cheeks spurred him into action!

"That's a good slave. Lick up every drop. And know that from now on, every drop of your 'boy goo' will be fed to you" chided his Mistress.

After he finally finished consuming all of the cum, Mistress Gail snapped the leash onto his collar and ordered him back to his knees where he belonged. As he knelt, he noticed Mistress Elise slip the key onto a chain and tuck it between her large breasts!

"Thank you Elise so much for your help. I bet it will be a long time before he asks for relief again!"

"I agree, Gail. But the next time, what I do to him will make this seem like a walk in the park!"

MsCarol
MsCarol
339 Followers
12