Drake Demon Rising Ch. 03

Story Info
This story portrays just how WEAK vampires can really be...
6.5k words
4.5
9.8k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay sleeping nude on my bed. I was awoken by the sound of loud knocks on my door.

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

"Alisa! Wake up."

A voice at the door said.

" Lord Argus is having a council with all the members of the house."

I slowly climb out of bed.

I respond, "I'll be right there."

Then I think to myself. It's only the afternoon.

Why would Lord Argus be ordering a council this early in the day...?

I walked towards my closet and picked out my outfit. A very revealing white tank top and some form fitting black jeans.

As I change, I know that I must be ready and prepare myself for whatever my Lord has to say.

I had a feeling I knew what the meeting was going to be about: my failure....

HE (that demon ) will not get the better of me this time.

Once my outfit was on, I quickly headed towards the main hall.

To my surprise, there were members of the Otogi Clan present.

Our closest allies.

Now I really had no idea what was going on. It is quite rare for vampire organizations to visit each other at their home locations. Usually, meetings are always done at a predetermined off site. Whatever this meeting was about was definitely something of extreme importance.

Once all the house members were present, Argus, positioned at the top of the stairwell in the hall of the grand Rusteal mansion, began his speech:

"Brothers and sisters,

Our house has existed for over 500 hundred years.

We have lived, in relative peace since our founding, in the years after the Vampire Hunts.

However, every vampire knows that in order for our kind to be safe, we must exist in secret.

And that secrecy, is in danger. There is a human out there, who knows of our existence and must be eliminated."

An audible growl was emitted from the 100 plus vampires present. The first one to speak was Adrian who spoke from behind me and asked:

" Who is this human?!"

Argus replied:

" I don't know for sure, but that is why I have requested the help of our allies: the Otogi.

The Otogi have an excellent reputation for hunting specific targets."

But we already know who the target is, I thought to myself. Then the thought popped into my head that this might actually be someone other than that demonic human.

Argus then continued his speech,

"I will leave the details of your assignment to Master Kotomi of the Otogi."

Then in a instant, the leader of the Otogi Clan materialized out of nowhere right in front of Lord Argus. It always throws me off when he did that. He was one of the few of our kind that I knew of who had that power, and it was almost eerie how he could just pop out of nowhere.

A Japanese vampire and about 7ft tall, he was dressed in a Aikidogi (Aikido uniform) . At first he didn't say a word, but simply stared at all the vampires in the meeting hall, almost as if he was sizing us up, for about 30 seconds. But with those icy cold eyes, it felt like an eternity. When he finally did speak, he said:

"Your target is a male in his mid 20s. He dresses in dark clothing and is armed with silver weaponry. If you encounter the target, do not engage alone. He is a formidable warrior with an unorthodox style of fighting. Hail an ally and proceed to eliminate the target. Is there any questions?"

Then from my right side a familiar voice spoke, "Where can we find this so called warrior?"

I turned around to find a female japanese vampire dressed in leather clothing, Akane Suzuki.

My long time rival.

Master Kotomi answered:"The target has been known to live somewhere in the southern area of Abalos City. Any more questions?"

After a moment of silence, Master Kotomi said " You may all leave now."

Even though the way he said it may have implied there was a choice, with his demeanor and manner of speaking, we all left immediately as he instructed.

As I began to make my way out, I heard Lord Argus call out, "Alisa, Akane and Adrian, you three stay."

We stood there waiting for the rest to leave. Once the hall was empty Master Kotomi guided us to the meeting room behind the hall. It was a large dimly lit place with stainless steel chairs and a large rounded marble table in the center.

As we began to sit down, Lord Argus began to say, "now for the real mission."

Akane, Adrian and I could only look at each other in confusion.

"Alisa, you have fought this human and lost."

Looking down to the table, I replied : "Yes."

"He also gave you this." And from his coat pocket he tossed the silver knife on to the table.

"This is a vampire hunters knife. Only 5 of these were made. They were carried by knights sent by the church to hunt us down.

The human who gave you this is a knight of the Holy Order."

I asked: "Do you mean the from the vampire Hunts from long ago?"

"Yes" said Lord Argus.

"Bruce, was tracking him for over 500 years. Ever since the Hunts ended in the deaths of 4 of the 5 Holy Knights. Bruce was tasked to find the final knight and kill him. But he alluded us for a long time. It wasn't until a few years ago, when the house moved here, that he was able to locate him."

"But how can a mere human live for so long?" I asked.

" You said it yourself , He is something demonic.

You three are to head to his location and bring him here alive."

Akane then asked "why alive? "

"That reason, is mine alone. Just do what I asked," replied Argus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting, I headed to my quarters. There were so many unanswered questions. Why would they send out so many of us to kill him and us three to bring him back alive?

"It's because they want to make sure he is the real deal," a voice from behind said.

I turned around to find Akane.

"What do you want?"

"Can't a friend say hello?" She replies.

" You seemed so distant since our last one on one"

She was talking about the time when all the vampires houses arranged a fighting tournament to determine who among the recently turned vampires, was the strongest. Akane was thought to be the tournament's winner, long before it started. This was due to her training as a ninja. But during the finals, I defeated her with a KO. She was not as strong as expected. From that point on, she was obsessed with fighting me.

"Well things came up," I replied. "I was not able to grant you that rematch you so dearly wanted."

" Perhaps you can grant me something else," she said as she placed her hands on my hips suggestively. "I heard what really happened between you and the target. Let me assure you that I can be more gentle."

" Whatever you heard is nothing but rumors," I replied.

I broke free of her uncomfortable grip and hastily ran into my room only to find her there already. I was in shock at her sudden appearance. Then it dawned on me and I said," So Kotomi taught you the flash step didn't he?"

"He sure did."

Seeing her lying on my bed there, with her tight leather clothing hugging all her curves in just the right way. Especially her breasts, I swear I could see her nipples through her top. Her looking me up and down with this hungry look in her eyes, lingering over my cleavage and on my groin area....

I felt that perverse urge again. Oh no I thought. Why now?!

Akane had gotten up from the bed now and was slowly taking off her clothing as she approached me. She seemed to feel no embarrassment as she slipped off her leather top to reveal medium sized but perfectly pert breasts with rock hard nipples that I swore seemed to be pointing at me. They were quite a beautiful pair, and the sight of them was making me very hot.

I could feel my pussy was also getting hot and increasingly moist as Akane then dug her thumbs into the sides of her black leather pants and stripped down completely, revealing a very hairy pussy.

I say to her," I'm not that kind of woman." Even though I can feel the electricity radiating between us as she is now standing very close to me.

"It's okay, were just having fun." She says as she simultaneously puts her lips to mine and grabs my left breast with her right hand. Her lips are so nice and soft, that I cannot help but enjoy the kiss and I get even more into it as she slips her tongue in my mouth and that just makes me even more wet.

I am so lost in the kiss that I have completely forgotten about her fondling my breasts until she finds my nipples and starts teasing them through my shirt, to which I cannot help but moan breaking our kiss.

She then reaches to take off my shirt and soon after takes off my bra too. I could swear I see her feral vampire side come out as she crouches to her knees and puts one of my nipples in her mouth. I can do nothing but moan as I love to have tits played with. She moves to the other nipple and this time her hand starts rubbing on my pussy through my jeans.

While still sucking on and twisting on my nipples she begins to take my jeans off, underwear and all. I am so enthralled with how good she is making my body feel, I am nothing short of compliant and I soon find myself completely naked for the first time another woman.

Akane wastes no time and begins to fervently kiss me again, but this time while one hand fondles my tits, the other reaches my now exposed pussy.

"I see you are that kind of girl after all" she says, slipping her fingers easily in between my pussy lips as I am so wet, I am dripping.

Soon after she begins to glide her fingers back and forth over my pussy, stopping momentarily over my clit, to which I can do nothing but moan and shudder in ecstacy. As the stroking continues, she begins to suck on my breasts again. The warmth of her mouth on my nipples combined with her fingers on my sex feels really good. That makes my pussy even wetter than before. She looks up at me as she sucks on my breast. Her face is blushed. She is so into it and I want to see her enjoy herself too.

So I grab her by the shoulders and guide her to my bed. I lay her down and lay on top of her kissing her. As we get lost in our kissing again, I wedge my thigh in between her legs to spread them out. She asks, "what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make you feel good now," I replied. As we continue kissing, I rub my thigh softly up and down her pussy, meanwhile using both hands on her lovely nipples, which I rub between my fingers ever so gently. She moans and thrashes, "Fuck Alisa! That feels so good!"

So she's a screamer, i think to myself, interesting, I would have never thought of her as one.

With her lying spread eagle, I stop our kiss to bend down and place me face in between her legs. I proceed to lick her pussy. Akane began to moan. AAAhhhn MMMh. Her sweet vaginal smell makes me even more excited. With my face deep in her private area, I begin to play with myself.

The semen left over from the night began to seep out. I am quickly reminded of him. How good he made me feel, that sexy bastard...

I look up at Akane's face and see that she is enjoying herself. Then with my left middle finger, I begin to slowly ease it into her vagina, all while still licking her clitoris. She begins to moan even louder. (Fuck! FUck! Fuck Yes ALisa!!!)

Soon after, I begin to finger myself with my right middle finger. MMMMMMMMg , I moaned as I press my mouth against Akane's clitoris. I look up to see her pinching her nipples.

I can feel her pussy walls begin to twitch around my finger , and shortly after I feel my own pussy twitch too. I can feel both our bodies begin to shake. The feeling is too good. I then increase the speed of my fingers on both my pussy and hers. We then moan loudly as we orgasm on my bed. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhnnnnnmmm! Her vagina is seeping her juices all over onto my sheets. However I am too tired to care and I am barely able to crawl up next to her only to find her asleep.

While that orgasm was mind-blowing, I can't help but think to myself, at least one of us is at ease before facing that demon. I slowly close my eyes, happily knowing that I will get some sort of revenge soon. But also because I will be able to see him again. My demon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the sounds of sirens just outside my window.

What the hell?

To my surprise, I find Pyrin by the window, in her usual black hooded dress, staring outside. She turns to me and says:

" You got a job to do."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

" A life has just ended. It's now your time to collect the soul." She responds.

" Why in the hell am I doing this again? Isn't there another fucking idiot that can pull this shit off."

At this point, I was already fed up, collecting souls for the grim reaper. She would visit me every so often, whenever there was a war and shit

to remind me ever so cryptically:

" That there must be a balance between the nether realm and the living realm.

That souls must be collected in order maintain that balance."

But this time, for the first time ever in hundreds of years her response was different.

She looked at me with a sad face and said, "there is no one else that can perform this."

I was surprised.

Pyrin never showed any kind of emotion before.

Like EVER.

She has always been so stoic.

Hell, even whenever I grabbed her tits or said how nice her ass looked, she never made a face or react to what I did!...Except stab me in the chest and tell me to get back to work.

Seeing this was something of a more serious nature, I decided to just fuck it and help her without argument this time.

I started to make my way to the door.

"Wait"

said Pyrin.

I turn around to see what it is. She then tosses me her Scythe. You are going to need it. I turn around and make my way down to street level.

It turned out that some guy was shot and killed for his wallet. Police where around looking for the gunman.

I, on the other hand was looking for this poor guys soul. It was nowhere near his body.

Unable to find him, I decided to try to find him in my special way. So then I closed my eyes and began to focus.

There was a faint sense of desperation coming from around the block. That is probably him I thought.

I then made my way around the block and find the poor soul wandering around.

"Hey buddy, what happened?" I asked.

He turned around and asked "who are you?"

" Nobody important." I reply.

" Well, I was on my way to my daughter's house when somebody shot me," he said.

"It looks like I'm fine but I seem to be lost."

" Yeah, it looks like you don't belong here anymore," I said.

" Why?" He asked.

"Sorry man, when that guy shot you, you died." I replied. I then stuck out my right arm and in a plume of crimson energy, summoned death's scythe.

"Are you him, are you the grim reaper?" He asked. "Nah, I said. I'm just her errand boy." Then in one swipe, I stuck the scythe's blade deep into his soul and absorbed him.

He had a sad,pained look on his face has he was being absorbed. That guy must've had a lot of regrets.

"Excellent, Drake," a voice from behind me said.

I turn around to find Pyrin.

I then start walking towards her trying to hand her back the scythe.

She refuses and instead says: "You are going to need that later on."

"What are you going to use then?"

All of a sudden she summons a Scythe two times her size.

"Holy shit" I think. That thing made the one I'm holding look like a toothpick.

"I will be using this." She says," This is going to be long war."

She then looks towards the east and says," looks like you are going to have company. "

Just as I was going to ask, what do you mean? I realized that its sunset.

The presences of vamps approaching can be felt.

"That stupid old fart," I say. "He doesn't give up. Fucking bastard."

" Argus always did keep a grudge," concurs Pyrin.

"Be sure to collect the souls, of the Vampires you kill."

" Yeah Yeah , " I respond.

" I'll be on my way then " says Pyrin. Then in a flash she disappears. Ah fuck, I think. I could feel a whole bunch of vamps heading towards my direction. Well, I might as well go to a spot, where they can find me easily.

I decide to wait on the rooftop of my apartment building. If that vamp chick is among those running around in this part of the city, I was pretty sure she would check up there first.

I grabbed a bottle a Jack Daniels from my apartment and start making my way up to the roof. I found Mario up there on his cell phone. He was talking in Italian, so I had no idea what the hell he was saying. He hangs up his cell just as he sees me. "I see you like to enjoy a drink before spending time with the ladies, eh.?"

" How do you know I'm with a chick?" I ask.

"Last night I heard noises up here, when I came up here to see, there you were, making intimate love with that lovely woman. I didn't want to bother you, so I went back to bed. "He responds.

"Hope I didn't scare you," I say.

"Nah, once I knew what it was, I had no reason to be scared. But I did get a good look at her this morning when you both went down to your apartment. Oh hohoho. I must, say what a find," he continues.

"Ah to be young and in love."

" Well, I hate to do this Mario, but it looks like I'm gonna need the roof top again." I say. "I'm having a visit again."

" Oh, I see." He winks.

"Be sure not to make too much noise. You don't want to wake up your neighbors."

"Gotcha" I say. He then goes down stairs. It was good that he left. The last thing I wanted was to expose him and anyone for that matter, to the monstrous world they truly live in.

Half way through the bottle of Jack,

She arrives. The vamp chick from last night. Boy does she look pissed.

"Hey baby, are you ready for round two?", I ask.

Just then, two more vamps appear right beside her. An Asian vamp chick with a Katana and some asshole vamp with a guns. The Asian chick had a petit build, with a pretty tight ass, which was easily visible under the skin tight latex clothing she was wearing. She sure left little to the imagination.

It took me awhile to notice the dude, as I was so enthralled by her body. He was wearing some kind of swat style uniform and was carrying a M16 assault rifle. The Vamp chick from last night was wearing a leather jacket and some cargo pants.

The atmosphere was tense. I could feel all sorts of vamps around here. If old man vamp wanted me he would've sent everyone of his pawns. But only these three were here on the rooftop with me.

Why??? I wonder.

As drunk as I was now, there was no way that three vamps could take me on. So I decided to let them know : "Hey guys,

don't you know vamps are weak as hell?"

This genuinely pisses them off. The dude vampire takes aim and the Asian chick takes out her Katana. But the vamp chick from last night stays calm. She tells the other two, "Don't! we can't attract our brothers and sisters to this fight."

She looks at me and says, "You are coming with us."

" Now what makes you think I'm going with you three fucks?" I reply.

"Lord Argus wants to speak with you," she replies.

"Well, You can tell old man vamp to go to fucking hell,"

The whole time her eyes are totally focused on me. All I could do was look right back into her beautiful eyes.

"This is getting boring," I say out loud. I then reach into the air, and start chanting

Agarok Nefum Zin,

Summoning Bone Breaker.

A demonic gun that I built from the bones of the many douche bags that I killed. It fires a ball of crimson demonic energy that blows off whole body parts.

"Holy shit, what the hell is that?!" says the vamp dude.

"Impressed?" I reply.

" Its name is Bone Breaker. And it's going to help me hunt down some vamps."

12