Drake Demon Rising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then begin to charge bone breaker. Pointing directly at them. I could feel my demonic powers Swirling out of my body and into my gun.

All three vamps were on guard. I then point the gun in the air and fired. It had enough of my power to cause a shock wave powerful enough that caused a small crater around me. All three vamps covered their ears and put their heads down, it was damn loud.

A moment later, I could feel the life force of several vamps coming my way. Now this is going to be fun, I thought.

I jumped off the roof and started running south to the ruins of an abandoned factory.

If they really wanted me that bad, they were going to have to fight me where no one else could get hurt. Who knows? I thought. Maybe I could get a piece of that ass again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a shrieking blast so loud, it could be felt in our bones. We ducked and covered it was so loud.

That weapon he was carrying, could not have been manmade. He called what looked like a simple hand gun "bone breaker" But it was able to release so much power. What kind of monster were we facing???I thought.

As we recovered after the blast, he started dashing towards the edge of the roof. We quickly pursued. He then jumped down to street level.

I was shocked to see he could jump down 4 stories and survive.

We jumped down in pursuit. Once down to street level, we started to run after him. After about a minute chasing him, I noticed we weren't the only ones chasing him. I could see my fellow house members and members from the Otogi giving chase. That's when I realized what was happening.

He wanted to kill as many vampires as possible. I told Akane and Adrian, "We have to stop him!"

" Why? " asked Adrian.

" The noise that weapon made, was to draw attention to himself," I responded.

"He is going to do something that can kill as many of our kind as possible."

Hearing this, Akane performs her flashstep. A technique that increases her speed tremendously. She was able to get in front of him, and draw out her katana. But that did nothing. He knew that she wouldn't strike him, so he performed a lariat and knocked her down to the ground .

She recovered quickly and got up and continued pursuit. I could tell she was embarrassed .

He stopped in the parking lot of an abandoned factory. Many members of the House and Otogi surrounded him. Why did

Argus and Kotomi sent so many us after him? I thought. Why sacrifice so many?

At that point the sad thought occurred to me that I knew all of them were doomed.

I then heard a voice, belonging to one of my fellow house member say, "Tonight holy Knight you will die!"

Followed by another member saying, "We will avenge the vampires you have slain!"

" Holy Knight? "

The human said.

"I haven't been called that for over 500 years."

500 hundred years? I thought. That is almost as old as Argus.

Suddenly, one of the female members of the Otogi clan flash stepped towards him and was able to impale her sword into his abdomen, she was still holding her sword. He started to slump over. The sight of a katana going, through the human body made me wince. At that point, I felt we failed our mission.

Somehow the human slowly raised his right hand and placed it on top of the Otogi member's hand, who was still holding the sword. He suddenly started to squeeze really hard and look right at her. He yelled, "That hurts you bitch!"

Slowly he pulled out the Katana out of his abdomen and pointed it up at the sky ,all while the Otogi member was struggling, trying to free herself from his grip. She kicked and punched him, trying to make him let go. But it was too late.

He pulled out his weapon the Bone Breaker with his left hand and shot her, point blank at her chest. The only thing left of her was limbs, entrails, and her head. He then dropped the katana, with the poor girls hand still holding on to the grip.

His eyes began to glow in that familiar red, from the night before.

"Allright vamps, if you want me that badly, come get some," he said. Then he ripped off his shirt, revealing a rock hard, muscular body with red glowing demonic symbols etched to his skin.

He then chanted something (Kirik nefum) which made his weapon disappear. Members from both the house and clan had their weapons drawn, but nobody was making a move. The sight of organs and body parts must have made it difficult for them to focus.

Adrian then said, "if a sword to the stomach didn't harm him, how do they expect to kill him?!" Just as he finished talking, the human started dashing towards my fellow vampires. Then members from both the clan and the house started fighting.

One of the Otogi slashed his katana horizontally only for it to be caught by the human's bare hand. The human then struck the otogi clansman in the chest with his fist, causing his rib cage cave in. The clansman coughed up blood and shards of bone before dying. The sight was horrible.

Then a member of the house pulled out a semi-automatic and started to fire at the human. The human was somehow able to dodge left and right. His movements were so fast, they were just as fast if not faster than the Otogi's flash step. He then ran up to my fellow house member and pulled the semi-automatic away, the human then followed up with a head butt to the face. The house member's nose was crushed, he was writhing in pain.

Then from behind, a member of the Otogi stabbed the human from behind. This made the human swing with a back fist, hitting the otogi member in the face. The resulting impact caused the Otogi's jaw to completely break off. I could hear him cry in pain. But without a jaw, it was nothing but wale's

The human then pulled out the blade and tossed it like a spear right into the eye of member of the house. Amidst all this I heard Akane utter:" This fight WAS 50 to one. How can he be defeating us??? How is it fucking possibly?!"

I heard myself reply: "Because He's something Demonic."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fight has been going on for over an hour. It is getting more and more difficult to continue. Not because I am tired. Nah. It's because of all the blood and guts lying around. It is getting slippery around here. Most of the vamps are either dead, dying, or injured. Those who could still fight, are acting like pussies, and mostly stay on the side lines.

I notice the time and say, "alright vamps, this is what I'm going to do, Sun rise is about an hour away and I don't like the idea of the sun kicking all your asses for me. So I'm going to be generous and let you guys go."

Before I could finish my sentence I turn to find that all the surviving vamps are high tailing it out of there. All of them except the vamp chick from last night and her two friends. The dude vamp with the gun and the Asian vamp chick. They were just standing there. Keeping an eye on me.

So I decided to walk towards them and I say, " That message for you guys too."

The vamp chick from last night looks me in the eye and says," we are not leaving here without you."

" Well, I was really talking to the other two, not you babe," I reply, not bothering to disguise my pleasure at the thought of being alone again with her.

"I got a bunch of questions regarding old man vamp."

Then suddenly, both the asian vamp and the dude vamp grab my arms, one a piece.

" You are coming with us whether you like it or not," said the vamp chick.

I was pretty pissed off over the fact that she wasn't cooperating, so I wrestled my arms free and grabbed the vamp dude's head and the asian chick's neck.

"Alright bitch, this is what's going to happen!" I yelled.

"I'm not going with you and if you don't start answering some questions, I'll tear this bitch's throat out and crush this asshole's skull."

I could feel them struggling trying to break free, so I began to squeeze. The dude began to scream and the asian vamp was making choking noises.

"Okay, Stop! I'll fulfill your request,"

The vamp chick said. I then toss both vamps about 30 feet behind me and tell them, go home.

I then strode towards the vamp chick, grabbed her in a tight embrace and chanted Tem gires. Dark energy swirled around us teleporting us to my apartment about mile north from our previous position.

I took a few steps back after teleporting and took a good look at the vamp chick. She definitely was one of the, if not THE most beautiful , women I had ever laid eyes on.

I then said, "okay this is what I want to know."

At that moment she looked at me and I noticed a tear rolling down her face. A few seconds later she got on her knees and started sobbing.

"Ah geez," I said.

My number one weak spot was right in front of me. I was left just staring at her, completely dumbfounded on how to proceed.

After about a minute of her crying, I asked her,

"Alright, what the hell is wrong?"

Through her sobbing she says, "you were going to kill them!"

" Who do you mean? "I asked.

" Akane and Adrian."

" You mean the Asian vamp and the dude with the M16?"

She shook her head up and down.

"Okay, I'll let you in on a little secret," I relented.

" I had no intention of wasting those two."

She then looked at me again.

I continued " Those guys didn't have any intention of killing me, so there was no point staining my hands with their blood and brains. I only threatened to waste them, so I can get you to tell me about Argus."

After telling her that, she calmed down a little. At that point I was too tired to ask any questions.

So I picked her up and propped her back on her feet and told her, "look, I'm going to bed. You can run if you want, but sunrise is pretty soon, so you'll probably be burned to a crisp. Stay here and wait till I get up."

I then opened liquor cabinet and started to down another bottle of jack. Despite the fact I was able to withstand a lot punishment from the fight, there was no way that shit didn't hurt. The places where I was stabbed and shot at still hurt like hell. My wounds had long since been healed but the pain was still there. After finishing the bottle of jack, most of the pain went away, so I stumbled to my bed and lied down.

The vamp chick is here? I thought. Thats when I remembered, Oh yeah I brought her here. She was looking at the various crap I've been collecting over the past hundreds of years. Medals from world war 2, swords from the crusades, guns from the civil war. Then she came across medallions and shields hanging on the wall. At that moment, I knew she wasn't going anywhere. So I fell asleep content? I guess...

About an hour later, I woke up to the sound of panting. I opened my eyes to find the vamp chick standing over me. She was using her left hand to squeeze her boobs, and her right hand was in her pants, she was rubbing herself!

For a moment I thought I was dreaming. But then I felt a slight pain from the fight I had with the vamps and realized, Oh yeah, this is real. Hey now!

As tired as I was, with a gorgeous woman touching herself in front of me I felt my cock beginning to stiffen.

A moment later she grabs my pants by the waist and rips them right off. I am now completely naked.

She then positions herself between my legs, bends down, and starts licking the tip of my cock. Wow, the sight of this vamp chick playing with my dick is making me even harder.

She starts to lick the bottom portion of my shaft up and down. The feeling is fantastic. A moment later, she starts sucking on my raging hard cock.

She stands back up and starts slowly taking her clothes off. The first thing that came off was her black tank-top. Revealing two awesome Cs. She pinches her nipples as she took off her black jeans.

I could smell and actually see the damp spot on her panties that were already drenched in her pussy juices. She then started to touch her clit through her panties. The smell of her wet pussy was making me go crazy.

I slowly reach over and start pulling her panties down. She bends forward slightly to facilitate her panties getting remove and she kisses me.

For a moment, I am lost in the kiss, her lips are amazing. Her tongue in my mouth makes me that much hornier. We kiss for a good long minute.

I finally break the kiss and look to her now naked bottom.My eyes then lock on to her dripping wet pussy. I can see her juices trickling down her legs.

Then the vamp chick climbs on top of me, positions her gooey center over my throbbing cock and slowly slides my hard cock into her pussy.

The look on her face was that of pleasure. I could feel her pussy twitching as my dick went in. Once my cock was all the way in, she started humping up and down, up and down in the cowgirl position.

While she was doing this, the vamp chick was moaning like mad. I then grabbed her hips and started to thrust up as she went down. Her pussy was getting tighter as it went on, my dick could barely move.

Her juices coated my balls. I then sat up, and started to lick her left nipple. She then grabbed the back of my head and forced it deep into her chest. So I started to suck on her nipples.

Then we locked lips. I could feel her fangs my tongue slid past her teeth and into her mouth.

Suddenly, she started to shake. I knew the end was coming. I slowly placed my hands on her bare ass and squeezed. I started to fuck her even harder. Her pussy was getting even tighter. The tight pressure on my dick felt too good. Finally she came. Her pussy was squeezing my cock. The vamp chick moaned hysterically.

Shortly thereafter I shot my load deep into her tight wet pussy. My dick would not stop jizzing for over 30 seconds. The feeling was fantastic. Slowly, I laid back down.

Followed by her collapsing right on top of me. The warmth of her body felt good. It was a cold night. I then reached over and covered us in a warm blanket. She was already asleep on top of me.

At that moment, I finally felt like I wasn't alone. For the first time in a long time, I wasn't alone..................

But then the vamp chomped on the area between my shoulder and neck and started to suck out my blood. Fuck, I thought. this hurt like hell. I was going to slap her in order to make her stop. But I noticed that she was doing it while sleeping.

It reminded me of how a baby sucks on its mother's tit as it sleeps. I thought to myself, I would be a real dick if I woke her up right now. Plus it would be funny to see a vamp in a hangover after drink blood with a lot of jack in it. I then slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep. Thinking, It'll be okay after all...

12