Drake: Legend of a Space Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers

The pleasure I am capable of giving to women is practically unlimited. I have been trained in the semi-mythical Temple of Venus by the priestesses of the Love Goddess. All their secret ways of pleasure I know, all seven hundred Nerve Sequences and twenty two Rhythms. The way of the Thousand Sighs is mine and the Song of Life rings clearly in my ears. From experience, I've gained knowledge of sex and pleasure that even the Venusians don't know. One of those things is this: sometimes it is better not to use the sequences or the rhythms. Sometimes it's better not to even consider the woman's pleasure at all.

Sometimes it's best to just grab an adorable little virgin by the head and fuck her face. Little Aileen trembled as she came all over her fingers, so overcome was she by my savage, selfish assault on her mouth.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and pulled her lower, setting my balls against her eager lips as my cock flopped over her face. "Suck my nuts, slut," I commanded. She obeyed with seeming eagerness, slurping gently at my sack as I gazed down at her and savored my power over her.

Finally I decided to put an end to the foreplay. "Stand up," I commanded. She stood on shaky legs. I took her chin in my fingers and pushed her face up so I could gaze into her pretty green eyes. I held her there a moment before I spoke.

Finally I said, "I am going to fuck you now. You are very small, and my cock is very big, and you are a virgin. It's going to hurt. A lot. But when I'm done, you'll thank me." I smiled, watching fear and desire war behind her eyes. "Bend over," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," she rasped. She bent at the waist, laying her head on the couch and arching her back, sticking out that little sexy rump. I pulled up her skirt and probed her sodden little pussy with my fingers. She was virgin tight alright, hymen still intact and wet as can be. I placed the wide tip of my cock against her unused opening, feeling her shiver in anticipation and terror. There was simply no gentle way to do it. Grasping her above her hips, my hands almost encircled her slim waist as I put one foot on the couch right by her head. Then I just started topush. Aileen instinctively tried to scramble away but I wouldn't let her virginity escape me. I pulled her hips back into my brutal thrust. Her trembling body resisted me for a moment, and then gave way. In less than a second my cock tore through her hymen, stretched her cunt to its absolute limit and slammed into her cervix. To her credit, the young woman didn't cry out, though she did open her mouth as if to scream, her eyes bulging.

I bent at the waist, leaning over her back and embracing her, holding her as she experienced the pain of becoming a woman. After a moment I ran my fingers down her side and her hip in a sequence calledPlucking the Feather, a gentle sequence that inflicts gentle, mellow pleasure. Aileen moaned in response, her pussy tightening around me. I knew it was time to start fucking her.

I started slow, watching her carefully for signs of her pleasure and pain. I stoked her pleasure slowly, giving her time to become used to the new feelings I was forcing upon her inexperienced body. I built her up slowly until at last she tipped over the edge into a shaking, screaming, squirting climax. I waited for her to come down from her first real orgasm before I started moving again, building up speed this time. Before long I was smashing her just as hard as I had her sister, and she was loving every minute.

"Oh, Goddess! Oh Juno!" Aileen gasped, on the edge of another amazing orgasm.

I slapped her ass hard, leaving an angry red handprint on her pale flesh, and checking my hips. "Never cry out to Juno," I commanded, "Shout for Jupiter, bitch! My cock is his lightning!" I pounded my dick into her with the force of a lightning strike.

"JUUUUPITEEEER!!" She screamed, cumming hard.

I ran my hands up and down her curved spine, usingBlazing the Trail, pushing her pleasure to the limit. "Scream for Apollo, slut! My fingers are his arrows!"

"APOLLOOOOO!!"

I held Aileen tight, letting her orgasmic bliss subside. Then I pushed her down onto the couch and flipped her over. The veil of pleasure began to lift from her eyes and fear started to return to her expression as I loomed over the young girl. I came down on her hard, pinning her slim, fragile body beneath me with ease, and lined my cock up with her pussy. She had almost forgotten that she was being raped. She remembered now.

"Moan for Mars, woman," I rasped. "My blood is his blood.." I shoved my cock into her, hard. Now I fucked her for my own pleasure, heedless of hers. Staring into her eyes I pounded her in a slow rhythm, deliberately, each thrust an assertion of my ownership of her body.

"Mars," she gasped, barely audible. "Mars, Mars, Mars..."

My pleasure was building at last, and with it my pace. I nailed her repeatedly with all the force in my powerful body. I noted signs of mounting bliss in her body as my brutal assault on her pussy drove her to a final, powerful climax.

"Mars, Mars, MARSMARSMARSMARS!!"

"Cum for me, cunt," I grunted, "Submit to your Master!"

Aileen clamped down hard on my cock, her back arching just shy of the breaking point. She threw back her head and screamed her new allegiance. "MASTER! MASTER! MASTEEEEEERRRR!!"

With that I finally erupted deep inside her, filling her womb with my searing load as she clenched tight around me. For a moment I simply held her, letting her enjoy the afterglow. But I didn't want to give her the wrong idea about our relationship, so I pulled free of her gaping pussy and put the head of my cock against her quivering lips. Aileen's hazy eyes focused, and she eagerly cleaned my rod with her mouth, savoring the taste of my spunk and her own freshly-deflowered womanhood.

Finally she pulled her mouth off me with a delighted little sigh. "Is sex always like... like that?" She rasped, chest still heaving from that last orgasm.

I smiled. "Not in the Dominion. But out in the Rim, most men know how to fuck."

"I see." She closed her eyes and gave my cock one final kiss. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for kidnapping me. Thank you for raping me. Thank you for owning me."

The door to my chambers slid open. I turned, knowing who I would see. Only one person has the necessary access code to come into my quarters uninvited.

Iliona, my First Mate, stood with her arms crossed. Her uniform was quite a curious costume. She wore a coat and trousers identical to that of a Dominion officer, except that fabric had been cut away so as to make the garment perfectly immodest. Her ample breasts, pussy, and ass were on full display. "Captain," she began. "I wanted to go over the plans for Stage Two. I figured you would be finished with your... amusements..." She glanced at Aileen with a mix of appreciation and jealousy, before returning her gaze to me.

"Perfect timing," I replied. I turned to Aileen. "You and your sister may use my bathing chamber, eat from my kitchen and sleep in my bed. Do not attempt to leave my quarters without my permission."

Aileen bowed her head. "Yes, Master." She was mine completely now. I had no fear that she would disobey me in anything. I turned and led Iliona back into the elevator.

As the doors closed behind us, I asked Iliona, "Well? Does my First Mate have any objections as to the hospitality I am providing for our two noble guests?"

"No sir," Iliona purred. "All women deserve to be raped."

"All women?" I prodded, grinning.

She grinned back. "All women."

I hit the emergency stop.

My First Mate grunted as I shoved her against the wall, gasped as my hand encircled her throat, and moaned as my cock slammed into her pussy.

Iliona Priav was once captain of her own pirate crew. This was years ago, back when I was just starting to make a name for myself. I was returning from my third foray into Dominion space when I first heard fantastic rumors about theSiren, a ship of Rim Pirates crewed only by women, captained by the beautiful, albeit lesbian, Iliona Priav. At the time I could not have cared less. Women are always trying to be the 'First Female Whatever', after thousands of men had already done whatever it is they want to achieve. After a year or so, however, Iliona's pirate crew had accrued a respectable reputation of pillage and plunder, and I began to be intrigued. So, when I heard Iliona could often be found at a dive bar on Seti Tera Station, I decided to drop by while I was in the neighborhood.

I found her drunk out of her mind in a booth in the corner of the room. She was eyeing an empty bottle and sighing repeatedly, clearly desiring more booze. I sat down across from her and introduced myself.

"I've heard of you," Iliona slurred, head bobbing. "Scumbag... rapist..."

"Yep, that's me," I answered brightly. "So what is the vaunted First Female Pirate Captain doing, sitting alone in a place like this?"

"Come to gloat, have you? You... *hic* chauvinist pig... acting like you don know. You don... You really don't know?"

I shook my head. "I'll buy you another drink if you tell me," I offered.

She accepted. After throwing back another Eire IV vodka straight, she told me how her beloved crew had mutinied and ultimately fallen apart. One of her navigators had given the ship's transit code to a Dominion soldier she had fancied. TheSiren had barely escaped capture at full burn, losing valuable fuel and gaining nothing. When Iliona had disciplined the traitorous cunt, half the crew had resigned in protest because they were the girl's friends. The rest of the crew were demoralized and fell to bickering. To cap it off theSiren's engineer (who was also Iliona's lesbian beloved) ran off with a man who had previously raped her, stealing the ship itself in the process. The remainder of the crew melted away from Iliona like spring dew before the morning sun.

"I hate men," she slurred after completing the sordid tale. "Always have. All rapists. Ones who ain't raped, its just cause their cowards... Hate men. But you know what? Women are even worse. Men're just... like, a plague the goddesses sent to punish us for our *hic* our... wickedness." Then she shouted, loud enough for the whole bar to hear, "ALL WOMEN DESERVE TO BE RAPED!"

The few other patrons in the bar turned to look at us. "Really?" I asked. "All women?"

"All women," she said flatly.

So I tore off her clothes, threw her down on the table, and raped her right there in the bar. When I was done, I dragged her barely conscious body back to my ship. At the time I had intended to make her Ship Whore or some such, but she turned out to be actually competent and knowledgeable about the running of a ship, so I made her First Mate instead. My crew don't like taking orders from a woman, of course, but whenever they get mad about it they just rape her to vent their frustrations. She takes it all without protest because she's a self-hating rape slut who can't get off without being roughly dominated.

Iliona's pussy wasn't nearly as tight as Aileen's or Ciara's. I made up for the difference in tightness with harder, rougher, and more brutal fucking. Each of my thrusts slammed Iliona into the wall with enough force to make her ribcage creak. Her eyes rolled up in her head. Only my hand around her neck prevented her from unleashing screams fit to wake the dead. The oxygen deprivation was pushing her pleasure even further to the limit as I allowed her only the bare minimum of air she needed to survive.

Finally I pulled out and roughly shoved her to her knees. Iliona accomadatingly went into porno pose (head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out) as I blasted my nut all over her face. When I was done, ropes of thick white goop completely obscured her slutty visage, rendering her completely unrecognizable. She gently took my dick in hand, using it to push my jizz into her mouth so she could swallow greedily. Finally her face was clean again and she stood on shaky legs.

"You are the very worst scumbag rapist on this crew of rapist scumbags, Captain," she said, sounding utterly satisfied. "I bet you showed those two little noble girls a fine time. I'm jealous."

"The nature of the wolf is to devour the lamb," I replied. "But you shouldn't worry. I always keep enough in the tank for my First Mate."

"I meant I was jealous of you, Captain," she snapped. "I'm a lesbian, if you recall."

"Are you still playing that game after all this time? After taking... I don't even know how many dicks a day for all those years?"

Iliona shook her head. "I have never once had consentual intercorse with a man," she replied, prim and indignant as can be.

"Because you're a slut who loves to be raped!"

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Captain."

The levels of self-deception that women are capable of never cease to astound me.

I reactivated the elevator. "You wanted to talk about Stage Two," I prompted.

"Yes." Iliona nodded. "I read your plan, Captain, and I believe it will work- IF the Dominion only sends a single ship after us. If they send two or more, we're boned."

"They will send only one cruiser," I assured her.

"That would be rather stupid of them," Iliona countered, "Given that we could almost certainly defeat a single Dominion cruiser in a straight-up fight. How can you be sure Dominion Fleet Command is that dumb?"

"Dominion Fleet Command will assume that our ship is a Frigate-class, like most pirate vessels. They have no reason to suspect that theDrake is actually a fully-refurbished Empire Era Thunder Class cruiser."

"But if they read our burn signature, they could deduce-" she cut off, squealing a bit as I slapped her ass.

"My Dear, if you were a data analyst at Dominion Fleet command, you could perhaps deduce the class of our ship from our burn signature. But women like you are one in a trillion. Fleet command can barely tell their own ships apart from enemy ships, let alone deduce ship class from burn signature. Especially not an archaic burn signature like theDrake.

Iliona blushed a bit at the compliment. Or the ass-slap, maybe. "But what if they do read it? What if we reach point alpha and we find multiple ships on our trail?"

"Then we abandon Stage Two and burn hard for the Rim," I replied. "But that's not going to happen, so don't worry. I know what I'm talking about. Remember where I've spent my last decade."

She nodded thoughtfully.

As we were talking the elevator had reached the bridge. I stepped through the doors, saluting to Edd the helmsman and taking my place upon the Command Throne. Almost as soon as I arrived I received an emergency communicae from crew quarters. I patched it through.

"Cap! Cap! She's a demon!" The voice belonged to Centburt, a low ranking swashbuckler.

"Slow down man," I commanded in a calm, firm tone. "Tell me what's going on. Is the prisoner loose?"

"Loose? No Cap, shestight! Tight as a goddamn singularity. Her pussy's like an event horizon!"

"So... what's the problem?"

"She's gone through twenty men, Cap. Sucked em dry like some kind of succubus. They're all out cold. We can't... we can't handle this bitch! Oh... Oh fuck. Oh, I'm cumming. It feels like scrotal decompression... Hnngngnngngggg FUUUUUUCCCKK!!"

"Centburt? Centburt, do you copy?" No response. I stood. "I have to take care of this."

"We're ETA seven minutes to Stage Two!" Iliona protested. "You can't leave now!"

"I'll be back in time," I promised, running to the elevator that led to crew quarters.

"But Captain!" Her protests were cut off by the elevator's closing doors.

The stink of sex was thick in crew quarters. The entire mess hall smelled like the aftermath of an orgy thousands strong. I almost couldn't believe one woman could be capable of all this... Of course I have met women who could have torn through my whole crew without breaking a sweat, but they were specially trained. This bodyguard, this Lucretia, couldn't possibly have those skills.

I found her reclining on a pile of naked men, treating their unconscious bodies like some sort of obscene throne. She was naked herself, her dusky skin glistening with sweat. "Oh there you are Captain," she said, laughter in her voice. "I was wondering when you'd show up."

"You know, I thought for sure you were a dyke," I replied. "I would have bet a million Ecreds."

She stood, strolling confidently to me, hips rolling. "I thought so too. I guess you really shouldn't knock something before you try it. Turns out I'm a slut, and Ilove dicks."

Normally when a woman says something like 'I'm a slut and I love dicks' its an admission of shame, a surrender of power, usually a willful self humiliation uttered in the heat of hot sex. Lucretia said it as if she had just discovered her very own super power. In a way, she had.

"I would like to take my time breaking you, but I have pressing business at the moment," I said briskly. "Lay down on that table and spread your legs. I'll fuck you to sleep."

Lucretia giggled. "Your men came at me five at a time, and they're the ones sleeping now. What makes you think you can..."

I pulled aside my loincloth.

Lucretia's jaw dropped as her eyes fell below my waist. To her credit, she mastered herself quickly. "Well. That certainlyis a big cock. But don't get too- ah, cocky, you bastard." She sat on one of the tables, spreading her legs wide. "I'll squeeze that dick until you beg me for mercy. I'll take your ship and sell you into slavery instead!"

Rather than rebut her silly fantasy, I got on with my business. I stepped up to her and slammed my cock to the hilt in her sodden pussy, eliciting a delighted moan from the bodyguard turned turbo-slut. I meant to end this quickly. As soon as the tip of my rod was pressed firmly against her cervix I hit her with the most powerful Nerve Sequence in my arsenal.Avalanche of Light is fiendishly complex and difficult. Plus, in order to execute it properly you need to strike nerve points in the vagina and on the cervix while simultaneously hitting points on the chest and neck. Without fast hands and a big dick, it cannot be done.Avalanche is dangerous, too. When used on an untrained women, the ensuing orgasm generally causes extreme muscle strain, followed by unconsciousness. And sometimes permanent brain damage.

Avalanche of Light hit Lucretia hard. Her back arched, her pussy spasmed and clamped down like a vise on my cock, and she screamed and thrashed like a madwoman. But she did not fall unconscious. Instead, her legs snaked around my waist, pulling me deeper into her as she rode out the massive blast of pleasure. More than a minute later her expression was somewhat foggy, but she was definitely still awake.

"Wow," she croaked. "That was... wow. How'd you do that?" Her hand started to move down my back. Then I had my second surprise in as many seconds. She was trying to usePet the Cat on me! Her fingers sort of fumbled and her rhythm was off. She pushed point two too hard and point five too lightly, but even so I had to grit my teeth and focus my energy to keep my nut inside my sac. It didn't help that her pussy suddenly tightened as she completed the sequence, tightened to an incredible degree. Just as crewman Centburt had blurted over comms, her cunt felt like a singularity. I felt her pulling at me, and I knew that if I let go my mind would be spaghettified like space junk falling into a black hole and I'd be KOed as hard as my men had been. I recognized this technique. It was calledVenus's Vaccuum, a skill I had encountered before only in a single place: Erolusian, seat of the mythical Temple of Venus.

I held on and the feeling passed. I grabbed a fistful of Lucretia's hair, hissing, "What was that you did? Where did you learn it?"

Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers