Drake: Legend of a Space Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,286 Followers

Her expression (as well as her mind) was still foggy fromAvalanche of Light, and she clearly couldn't feel the pain of her hair being pulled. "Hmm? Learned? I dunno. Your boys seemed to like it when I did that though." She probably wasn't lying. The Temple of Venus is the only place one can acquire those kind of skills, and she clearly wasn't an acolyte of Venus. She wasn'tthat good. In fact, herPetting the Cat had been downright sloppy.

"I see. I think I have you figured out, slut." I slapped her ass. "You're a peak specimen. Like me, sort of. Except I'm a rakishly handsome, extremely experienced, superbly skilled space pirate, and you're a dumb cunt with not the slightest idea what you're doing. Let me show you what someone like us can really do."

"Fuck yes," she moaned. "Show me."

For three whole minutes I unleashed the full capacity of my sexual arsenal upon the squirming slut beneath me. My cock pounded her pussy in perfect point-counterpoint rhythm, tempo modulated to her heartbeat. My hands flew over her body, faster than the eye could perceive. I was hitting her with two sequences at once simultaneously, starting anew after each sequence was completed. No matter how her body thrashed beneath my hands my fingers unerringly found their mark.Coming HomeandPlucking the Fruit.Breaking Wave andElin's Reel.Hammer of Apollo andPersephone's Doom. I reduced her entire existence to one continuous quivering note of absolute ecstasy. Imagine the very highest peak of the best orgasm you have ever had. Multiply that by about twenty. Now imagine experiencing that peak continuously for three full minutes. That kind of pleasure would kill most people before a single minute had passed.

Not Lucretia though. She was a peak specimen. She rode the waves of bliss for three full minutes. Plus her pussy was doingVenus's Vacuum the whole time, as if her body was on autopilot. Finally her eyes rolled back in her head and her brain shut off.

I pulled out of her unconscious body and allowed myself to cum, blasting my load all over her senseless face, chest, and belly, marking her defeated body with my victorious seed. I was surprised to find myself panting. I had actually broken a sweat! This bitch really was special.

I left her there on the table, tending to my men. They woke up when I shook them, grinning sheepishly as they recalled how easily they had been overcome. I ordered them to battle stations. Stage Two was mere minutes away.

I barely made it back to the bridge in time. We had reached Point Alpha with a Dominion Cruiser hot on our heels. As I sat down upon the command throne, Iliona called, "ETA 30 seconds." I could hear 'You sure cut it close' in the tone of her voice.

In the command throne the ship's sensors were fed directly into my brain. I could "see" the space surrounding the Drake as if the ship's optical sensors were my very own eyes. The blasted wrecks of ancient ships surrounded us on every side, spinning ever so slowly through the void. These ships were more than ten thousand years dead. This place was called Delenda Est. Here, eons ago, the rising Empire of Jupiter had fought a cataclysmic final battle with the then-dominant Directorate of Zion, overthrowing and supplanting them as the greatest power in the galaxy. Myths and legends abound about the battle of Delenda Est. Some claim Jupiter himself strode through space, blasting the god of the Zionites with his thunder and his lightning. Epic poems were written about the heroes who died at Delenda Est, both on the side of the Empire and the Zionites. More ships died on that single day ten thousand years ago, than the Dominion of Juno has in service today in the entire galaxy.

Thirty two seconds after Iliona's admonishment I received a transmission from the enemy ship. I patched it through. A live message link was established between our two ships, allowing for the transmission of holo and audio. A holographic image of a woman appeared before me, seated in a command throne similar to mine albeit of more modern (and therefore shitier) design. She was in her late thirties, blonde, average height and build with a nice rack and no ring on her finger. I could almost hear the ticking of her biological clock. Her expression was grim. "I am Captain Clio Penelope of the CruiserAikaterne, in service to the Dominion of the Goddess Juno. Unknown vessel, power down your engines and weapons systems and prepare to be boarded."

"I am Captain Daman Laman Menelaus, Captain of theDrake" I replied. "So why don't you power downyour engines and weapon's systems and prepare to be boarded byus. In fact, if you would order your women to take off their clothes and wait for us on their knees that would be very helpful."

Captain Clio grinned. "I salute your audacity, at least, pirate. Claiming to be Daman the Dominator of all things... Well. Perhaps I can show you some mercy. I know that you have Governess McCormick's two daughters on board your vessel. Send them out in a shuttle- with their bodyguard too, if she's still alive- and I might be willing to let you slip away to the Rim."

"A generous offer," I laughed. "But surely by now you've scanned my vessel and noted its superiority to your own craft. Should matters come to an exchange of fire, my men and I would get the better of it for certain. Of course, my ship might take some damage, and that would be inconvenient. So instead why don't you just turn your ship around and go home. I'm sure your superiors will understand given the circumstances."

That last was a blatant lie. If she allowed a pirate to escape into the Rim with the daughters of a Governess, the circumstances wouldn't count for zog shit. She would be demoted, court martialed and imprisoned indefinitely pending a hearing that would probably never conclude. Judging by her sour expression, she knew that all too well.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow you to take the girls," she said. "Now listen, pirate. You are correct that if we exchange fire, your ship will come out better than mine, but it is probable that your engines will be damaged. If that happens, you'll never escape Dominion space alive. So how about it, pirate? Both our lives are on the line. Give me the girls, and we both live. Fight, and we both die. It's an easy choice to make if you ask me."

"A compelling argument," I replied. "Speaking of choices, I have a choice for you to make. Know that you must make this choice not only for yourself, but also for the women under your command. Death or slavery? Which will you choose?" I held up a hand. "Before you answer let me regale you with an anecdote. Last year I escaped from a top secret Dominion Prison in the Peter System. While attempting to evade Dominion pursuers I fled here, to Delenda Est. Alone and hunted, I had no choice but to abandon my vessel and don a pressure suit in order to hide on one of these blasted hulks." I gestured around at the broken remnants that surrounded both of our ships. "I concealed myself within the ruins of an Imperial Battleship that had been torn in two by Zionite laser batteries more than ten thousand years ago. On that cold, empty, ancient wreck I found something truly incredible. Do you want to know what I found, Captain Penelope?"

"I'll bite," she said. "What did you find?"

"A functioning torpedo bay!" I ostentatiously pushed a button on the arm of my command throne. The hulk off the starboard bow of theAikaterne flared up with light, firing two torpedoes directly toward the Dominion ship. "I will put the choice to you again, Captain Penelope. Death or slavery? I look forward to your answer. Daman out." I ended the transmission.

From that distance, theAikaterne could not possibly evade the torpedoes. Furthermore, the two missiles were deployed in a common pattern; one that an experienced officer like Captain Penelope would certainly recognize. This pattern is called 'Formation 22' after an ancient earth expression that means 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. The first torpedo carries a Neutron Warhead. If that torpedo impacted the hull of the Dominion cruiser, the entire ship and all crew would be atomized, erased from existence as if they had never been. The only way out of certain death would be to raise the ship's shields.

The problem with that approach was the second torpedo. This one carries a Spathens Mega Esapper- a sort of battery that voraciously consumes any nearby energy source in order to charge itself.

The spherical glimmer of force shields appeared around the Dominion cruiser just before the torpedoes struck. Clio had made her choice. The Neutron torpedo detonated harmlessly, smashing itself to bits on theAikaterne's shields. The Spathens missile also slammed into the shields, instantly draining the Cruiser's energy through its sheild capacitors and overloading the ship's engines. With a final flicker, the ship went dark, drifting helplessly through the void. Their propulsion, weapons systems, and even their life support were now offline.

The Dominion Cruiser Aikaternae, her Captain and all her crew were now at the dubious mercy of Captain Daman Laman Menaleus. And there is only one fate women can expect from me.

Narg
Narg
1,286 Followers